LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Stupid Mistake

She smiled before answering. “Well, this was going to be explained later on tonight in front of everyone, but since you asked, I’ll tell you. For each child, there is one orderly. In other words, each child has one main person to change them, feed them and take care of them. I chose to be in charge of you. Beginning tomorrow, we were going to break this large group up, into groups of four. We’re generally trying to keep friends together, so you, Miquela and Lauren will be together along with one other person. The reason for this is so that it will be easier keeping track of everyone.”

“Why did you choose me?” I asked unemotionally.

Again, she smiled before answering. “Because you interest me. I knew you were going to be an interesting one the moment you came into my classroom and demanded to be allowed to go along on the trip.” I felt my face blush at that. “I could tell from the very beginning that you were going to be a challenge. You’ve fought harder than anyone else so far, as I suspected you would.”

I looked away when I couldn’t think of anything else to say to her. She turned me head back around to face her. “Sweetheart, please know that I’m here to help you, not hurt you. The whole reason you’re here is because you need help. That’s what this program is for.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down my cheeks. Before I knew it, Ms. Wright had lifted me out of the highchair and was holding on to me, hugging me. I knew I didn’t catch myself in time when I heard myself utter something totally infantile. “I..I mi..miss my mommy and I wa..wanna go home.” I said as I sobbed into her shoulder as she hugged me.

“Sshhh, it’s okay Baby. It’ll get better, I promise.” She said softly.

I knew others were coming into the cafeteria, but I couldn’t get a hold of my emotions. It was like I lost control of them too. When I was cried out, she carried me over to one of the chairs set up for the meeting and sat down and held me in her lap. I laid my head back on her chest and eventually fell asleep to the steady rhythm of her heartbeat.

Ms. Wright woke me up when she carried me back to the room where our cribs were. “You slept through the meeting, but that’s okay since I already explained everything to you. I’m going to change you and put you in bed, okay?”

I nodded. She put me on the changing table and changed me into a set of four dry cloth diapers and plastic pants. Then she snapped me up in a pink footed sleeper. Then she laid me down in the crib. “Goodnight, Baby.” She said as she popped a pacifier in my mouth.

I think I fell asleep instantly. I woke up early the next morning. I could tell it was early because it was barely light out. I knew it would be awhile before anyone came in, so I silently thought about the previous day. For some reason, it had been emotional. I broke down in front of Ms. Wright and cried. It felt even weirder that she held me and comforted me. But it also felt natural, right.

I dozed on and off until the orderlies started coming into the room. When Ms. Wright came over to my crib, I turned my head away from her, because I was suddenly embarrassed of the way I broke down yesterday. But that didn’t stop her from lifting me out of the crib and carrying me to a changing table.

As she laid me on my back and changed me, I did my best to avoid looking at her. My attempts must have been obvious because she knew that I was trying to avoid looking at her. “Baby, why are you avoiding me?” She asked as she lifted my chin, making me look directly into her eyes. I felt my lip quiver, but I couldn’t bring myself to answer.

“You’re not embarrassed about yesterday, are you?” I looked away again, more or less confirming what she had suspected. I felt her pull me into another hug. “It’s okay, there’s no need to be embarrassed about that. Babies cry, it’s okay to cry. That’s why I’m here, to take care of you and make you feel better when you’re sad.” I hugged her back.

“Okay, how about we go get some breakfast?” She added cheerfully. Her ploy worked because it put me in a better mood, especially since I was hungry.

She carried me to the cafeteria. Once she secured me in a highchair she gave me a choice of what I wanted for breakfast. The choices weren’t great, but it was the fact that she gave me a choice. I chose oatmeal and toast.

It didn’t take me long to finish my breakfast. Ms. Wright handed me a bottle of apple juice as she carried me into another huge room, which was actually several rooms all connected. She put me down on one of the play mats and sat next to me.

“Okay, this is your new room. This is where you’ll generally be staying from now on. Since we’ve sectioned off into groups of four, this is where your group will be. In here there’s a playroom, a changing/bath room, and a room with the cribs. Once a week we’ll let everyone play together in the main play room so you can see your other friends some. It shouldn’t be long before the others join us.” She explained before standing back up and going over to a desk where she got on the computer.

It wasn’t long before Miquela and her orderly came in. Soon after, Lauren and her orderly entered, followed by another girl and her orderly. All three of them were placed in the same area as me. I was relieved to see Lauren and Miquela again. I had a lot to tell them. The orderlies left us without introducing us to the other girl.

I was the first to extend an offer of friendship. She eagerly accepted. She said her name was Jennifer and that she didn’t have any friends on this trip. The four of us spent some time getting to know each other. Turns out, Jennifer was here due to some behavioral problems. She wasn’t a really bad kid, it’s just that her parents felt that she needed some straightening out. I would be mad if my parents put me into this.

After we had gotten acquainted, I turned my attention towards Miquela and Lauren. “You guys, I feel like I’m losing my footing. I find the toddler side of myself taking control more and more. I actually broke down yesterday and cried!”

“We know.” Miquela said. “We saw you crying when we were brought into the cafeteria.” At this point, learning that really didn’t do much for my self-esteem. “But to be honest, I’ve felt the same way. I don’t even feel like myself anymore. I can feel myself slipping back into my childhood.”

Lauren only nodded. I spoke again, “So has anyone thought anymore about.. you know?” Miquela and Lauren both shook their heads. Jennifer asked what I was talking about. I explained to her that we were all trying to come up with a solid escape plan. I spoke quietly so that Ms. Wright and the orderlies wouldn’t hear me.

I continued, “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about it, but I haven’t gotten anywhere. They’ve got this place pretty well secured and the chances of escaping in a four-year-olds body is slim. But what I noticed a little while ago, is that this place is equipped with computers, which probably means an internet connection. An internet connection means contact with the outside world. I was thinking that maybe we could get word out via an email?”

“I’m surprised I never noticed the computers.” Miquela said. “But now that you mention it, that would be a good way to let our friends back at school know what’s going on.”

“Wait a minute, you guys.” Lauren said cautiously. “What are the chances of someone from school actually believing what’s happening to us? Seriously, who is going to believe that we’re being held against our will, being forced into diapers and being turned into a toddler? It seems pretty out there, don’t you think?” Lauren explained.

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. The chances of someone believing us, would be slim. However, I did have one really good friend still at school that might believe that story. Alanah. “What about Alanah? She’s always been a good friend and has always been there for us whenever we’ve needed her help.” I reasoned.

“Well, she’d probably be the only one who would believe us if we sent an email like that explaining what was happening to us.” Miquela said.

“Timing is the key factor in pulling that off. Cause we’d need to have at least 10 minutes to get on the computer and compose an email. That would mean getting all staff members out of a room we’re in, OR sneaking into an unoccupied room with a computer. Both are risky and probably near impossible. Also, we’d need to take into consideration..” I stopped there because Miquela and Lauren were throwing me weird looks again so I figured someone was approaching from behind me.

I turned and looked. Thankfully they were still approaching and not already behind me. That gave me some confidence that they hadn’t heard anything I said. I know if we get caught, I’m probably gonna be the one dubbed as the mastermind behind the plan... thus getting me in more trouble even if it’s gonna take all of our efforts to pull this stunt off.

The one approaching was Miquela’s orderly, Jessie. I watched Miquela’s expression change. It was almost as if I could see the toddler side taking over because her eyes lit up and her voice held excitement. “Jessie!”

Jessie went straight to Miquela and picked her up, eliciting a giggle out of Miquela. I had to admit, it was kinda scary watching my best friend transform into a toddler right before my eyes. We were fine when the orderlies weren’t around, but when they came to us, it was as if they had a power over us that made the toddler side take over. I was beginning to wonder if we were being drugged in some way.

Jessie carried Miquela away from us and started playing with her. I watched them engage in a tickling battle, Miquela losing of course. I looked at Lauren and said “It’s kinda sickening to watch, but I bet the same things happen to us.” Lauren nodded.

I turned my attention towards Jennifer. “So Jen, are you gonna help us in our escape?”

“Are you kidding me!? Of course! I can’t wait to get out of this place and these diapers! Then I’m going to take my parents to court and demand emancipation.” She said excitedly.

“I’m glad you’re going to help, but I seriously doubt the judge will grant you emancipation.”

Jennifer sighed, “Yeah, you’re probably right. Hey, you don’t suppose Jessie suspects something and came and got Miquela with hopes of getting something out of her, do you?”

Hmmm, I hadn’t thought of that. “You could be right. Well, if that’s what she’s doing then there’s nothing we can do because it’s up to Miquela. They might try to do the same thing to us. If that’s the case, just try to hold strong.” Lauren and Jennifer both nodded.

“So, when do we wanna try to email Alanah?” Lauren asked.

“I’m not really sure, it’s hard to say for sure since we aren’t very familiar with out routine yet. But the sooner, the better in my opinion.” I said. Jennifer nodded her agreement.

Nobody said anything and it wasn’t long before I saw Ms. Wright making her way over towards me. I could feel my heart rate speeding up and my spirits lifting for some reason. I hated that she had this kind of power over me, but it felt so.... good.

I was trying with all my heart and soul to fight it. She must have sensed my struggle when she picked me up. “What’s wrong, Baby?”

“Umm, um, I uhh..” I just kept stuttering since my mind went blank and I couldn’t think of a thing to say.

“You can tell me, Baby.” She said calmly and softly.

I closed my eyes tight and tried to think of everything that makes me angry. Anything to keep me from thinking about how much I was enjoying Ms. Wright being there and holding me. I could feel my energy draining due to my intense concentration, but I was still losing the battle. My body was winning over my mind and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I felt her carry me a little ways and then sit down in a rocking chair and hold me. I felt her start rocking and slowly I relaxed, knowing I lost the battle of will power. I fell into the trap that they were setting. I let myself enjoy her, again. I felt her slip a pacifier into my mouth before slipping into a deep slumber.

When I woke back up, I was still sitting on her lap. That only left me wondering how long I had been out of it. I also realized that I still had the pacifier in my mouth. I turned my head around so that I was looking up at her. She looked into my eyes. I had never felt so vulnerable than I did at that moment. It was as if she could see into me and read all of the hurt and confusion contained inside of me. I could read it in her eyes that she knew how I felt inside and it was awkward. I wasn’t sure what to do because neither of us said anything.

Finally, I started squirming around, anything to make the awkwardness go away. What I found really odd, was that I wanted a stuffed animal right then to hold on to. Eventually she put me back on the floor where I waddled back over to the group.

“Holy shit, Del. I have never seen you like that before in my life!” Lauren expressed.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It was so weird. When Ms. Wright picked you up, I saw you do the same thing that Miquela did, only then you closed your eyes and you started shaking really bad like you were really mad, and then you slowly relaxed and fell asleep.” she said quietly.

“How long was I asleep?”

“Not very long. Only about a half hour at the most.”

I looked around and spotted Miquela. She was in her crib, sound asleep, oblivious to the rest of the world. I didn’t like the vulnerability that came with the body of a four-year-old. It scared me to death. I sat there and watched the four adults interact with one another. They acted like they’ve known each other a long time.

I made up my mind right then that I wanted to get that email sent out tonight. I was gonna try to, anyways.

“Guys,” I said to Lauren and Jennifer. “I wanna get that email sent out tonight. Let’s come up with a plan to do it, cause we’re obviously not gonna be able to use the computer in here since the adults sleep in here.”

“Well, I think I remember seeing a computer in the cafeteria. I doubt there’ll be anyone there in the middle of the night.” Jennifer said.

“That would be a good place to access a computer.” I agreed.

“Yeah, one person could stand outside the door to this room, one at the entrance of the cafeteria and one guarding the one typing the email. The reason for the guards is to alert the typer of anyone coming so they can hurry up.” Lauren reasoned.

“That’s a good idea, now we just need to wait until Miquela wakes up so we can inform her of the plans.” I said. They both nodded. “We’ll just have to be really careful when we climb out over the crib rail and when opening the doors. The last thing we want to do is wake them up.”

The three of us rolled a ball around for awhile to occupy ourselves while we waited for Miquela to wake up. Eventually she did and Jessie brought her over to join us in our play.

The minute Jessie left us alone, I began filling Miquela in on the details. She displayed her “go get ‘em” face and I knew it was good with her. The three of us definitely had plenty of experience, and from the way Jennifer talked, it sounded like she did too. I think we had the best team possible to pull this off if there ever was a good combination of sneaky toddlers.

Before long, the staff came over and picked us up and carried us to the cafeteria for lunch. While we were there, we saw almost everybody else that came along for this trip. Everybody looked pretty peaceful, as if they had already come to accept their situation.

I really couldn’t believe how patient Ms. Wright was with me. She always seemed so patient and understanding. After feeding me dinner, she carried me back to our nursery and sat down in the rocking chair and began feeding me my bottle of apple juice.

As she fed me the bottle, she also began talking to me very softly. “You know Baby, it would make things easier if you just called me Mommy while you’re here.” I was almost asleep until she said that, then I was wide awake. I spit the bottle out.

“I couldn’t call you that! That would be so weird, especially since you’re not my mom, and what makes it even weirder is that you’re my teacher!” I exclaimed really loud.

“Calm down, Baby. I just thought it might make things a little easier on you while you’re here. And I’m not trying to take the place of your real mommy. Besides, after the short time you’ve been here, do I really still feel like your teacher?” She said soothingly.

To be honest, no she didn’t. She didn’t feel like a teacher to me anymore. She felt sorta like a.... mommy. Damn, she backed me into that one. Oh well, I didn’t owe her an explanation, cause I still wasn’t gonna call her mommy.

After realizing that I wasn’t going to respond, she put the bottle back into my mouth and let me finish it. Afterwards, she put me in a really big playpen for some reason. As the others came in, their orderlies put them in the playpen with me. But all three of them left right after dropping them off. Only Ms. Wright was still in the room with us and I guess she just felt safer if we were someplace she knew we couldn’t get into trouble at.

Since the four of us already had our plans laid out, we decided it would be safer not to discuss them anymore in case of being overheard by someone. So instead, we played with large Legos, working together to build a big castle. We played for a long time before Ms. Wright got up and got us each ready for bed, including changing our diapers and putting us into a footed sleeper.

The whole point of the plan was to stay awake and leave after the staff was already asleep. One by one, the other staff members returned. They appeared tired and it wasn’t long before everybody was in bed asleep. I stood up in my crib and slowly climbed out. I was really glad that the staff beds were in a different room than the cribs. Once I succeeded in climbing out of my crib, I walked over to the others cribs, motioning that it was time to put our plan into action. Carefully, each of them climbed out of their crib. We quietly walked across the playroom to the door. It squeaked a little when we opened it, but otherwise it was quiet.

Jennifer volunteered to stay outside our room door. The rest of us treaded towards the cafeteria. Lauren stood guard at the entrance to the cafeteria while Miquela and I made our way towards the computer. “Miquela, warn me if you see anyone.” Miquela nodded.

I didn’t have any problem getting to my hotmail account, but when I got to the typing part I was having trouble because my motor skills weren’t as sharp as a four-year-old as they were as a teenager. I decided to abbreviate a lot and not even use complete sentences.

Alanah,

Help. We’re prisoners. Forcing us to wear diapers. Turned us into toddlers physically. We’re stuck here. Please help.

-Del

I had finished signing my name and was about to hit the send button when somebody picked me up. Damn! I thought I was actually gonna make it. I never once thought about the consequences that might come as a result of this stunt, that is until now. Now I couldn’t stop thinking about how much trouble we were gonna be in.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I couldn’t see who picked me up, but when I looked around, I saw that Miquela and Lauren were both gone. My first thoughts were that they ditched me when they saw someone coming. This person carried me away from where our room was located. Eventually we entered a room and I saw Miquela, Lauren and Jennifer already there and waiting.

The person sat me down on a chair next to them and that’s when I saw it was a guy. I couldn’t help myself I lost control and started sobbing. I was terrified of older men, and being in this small, vulnerable body made it so much worse. Eventually, Miquela managed to calm me down, that’s when the guy finally spoke.

“This is the security office. Would you mind telling me what you were doing out of your rooms and on the computer of all places?” He demanded.

From somewhere I found the strength to talk when I realized that nobody else was going to. “Well, I was trying to email a friend back home and tell her what has happened to us!”

“Well now. That didn’t work out like you planned, did it?” He said gruffly. “Now tell me what room you’re from so I can turn you over to your caretakers.”

I figured that since Jennifer had been caught, he would know which room we were from since she was standing right outside the door. I looked over at her and I heard her whisper, “I came looking for you all.”

I really wasn’t sure I should tell him which room we’re from or not. I mean, they’d figure it out eventually because our caretakers would report us missing in the morning. Finally after a long silence I mumbled, “Ms. Wright’s room.”

“Thank you.” He said gruffly. “Now let’s go.” He said as he picked all four of us up. In no time at all, we were standing in front of the door leading into our room as the security guard pounded on the door. It was a few moments before the door was answered and with my luck, it was Ms. Wright.

For a few short moments I thought her expression was funny. I watched as her jaw literally dropped open. She was dumbfounded for a few moments. I guess she was trying to figure out how we managed to get out of our cribs and out the door without being seen or heard. Finally she spoke, “I really don’t even know what to say, except thanks for bringing them back.”

The officer nodded, handed us over and then walked off. Once the door was shut, she exploded on us. “What were you four doing!?!” That’s when the other three caretakers came out, looking groggy.

“Whoa.” Jessie said. “What are they doing up?”

“Your guess is as good as mine!” Ms. Wright said angrily.

“What were you all doing up?” Jessie demanded.

After a long pause, Miquela spoke up. “We were emailing a friend back home and letting her know what’s happened to us!”

Ms. Wright shook her head in disbelief. “Oh don’t worry, I got caught before I could hit the damn send button!” I said angrily towards Ms. Wright. She acted surprised over the way I talked to her. She should know me better than that by now.

Until now the other two staff members were quiet. Nicole, Jennifer’s caretaker spoke up. “I think these four naughty little girls need a reminder of what happens to little girls who don’t listen.”

“I agree.” Zoe, Lauren’s caretaker, replied.

I gulped, because I knew what was coming. I didn’t want it to, especially after the first time, but I knew it was coming nonetheless. I looked up and saw Ms. Wright glaring at me. I really wanted the floor to open up and swallow me, but it didn’t.

All four of us were picked up by our caretaker and carried to a chair. Ms. Wright sat me on her knee as she pulled down my plastic pants and unpinned my cloth diapers. To my chagrin, tears were already streaming down my face, but I remained silent.

Then she put me over her knee and started spanking my bum. It was horrible, but nothing I did, stopped the rain of spanks coming down on my vulnerable bottom. I howled and cried. Finally when I broke down and laid across her lap sobbing, she stopped. She turned me over and sat me up. I reached for her neck and hugged it tightly. “I.. I’m so.. sorry mom.. mommy.” I said as I cried into her neck.

After a few minutes, she pulled me away, “sshh Baby, it’s alright.” She laid me down and pinned my diapers back onto me before carrying me over to my crib. She laid me down into it and then leaned down and whispered to me “we have some talking to do in the morning, Baby Girl.” Before she walked away, she pulled out a pacifier and put it in my mouth. The steady rhythm of sucking the pacifier put me to sleep in no time, despite my burning backside.

I awoke happy and peaceful the next morning. For some reason my spirit felt light and carefree. When Ms. Wright entered the room, I felt my spirit soar and I wanted nothing more than for her to hold me. My brain told me Ms. Wright, but when I said it, it came out as Mommy and it felt right. She smiled and lifted me out of the crib.

She carried me to the cafeteria and fed me my breakfast and took me to the changing area in our nursery. She changed me into a set of four cloth diapers and a t-shirt. Then she took me outside on the beach. We sat on a bench and watched the waves for a little while before she spoke.

“You know Del, you’ve been making things a lot harder than they have to be. This whole trip wasn’t meant to punish anyone. This trip was to help you all become better people by learning how to behave and live a little without always focusing on your future.” She explained, speaking to me like another adult.

“Yeah I know, but this whole thing of being small really umm, uhh, never mind.” I said, deciding not to share my reason of not accepting this with her.

“Del, the whole reason each child was assigned a caretaker was so that each child would get the attention and guidance that they need. That’s what I’m here for. I’m here to help you and it’s hard to help you if you don’t open up to me.” she said softly.

I sighed and looked down at the sand. I wanted to tell her but I was scared to. She started talking again, not leaving the silence go too long.

“I talked to the security officer this morning and he said that as soon as you saw him, you started getting hysterical. Do you wanna talk about it and tell me why?”

I continued looking down at the sand. I was trying to think of a way to answer her. I’ve never told anybody my secret before and I didn’t know how to do it. “I uhh, I started crying cause I saw that it was a guy.” I quickly glanced at her, noticing that she was confused. “I’m um sc.. scared of older guys.”

She pulled me up onto her lap and held me. “Why are you scared of older men, Baby?”

I hadn’t thought about this is a long time. I used to have nightmares when I was little, but I never told my parents what the nightmares were about. They just assumed it was the Boogey Man or something along those lines.” I had always done so well suppressing my fear, but last night I totally lost it when I turned around and saw a guy of about 40 staring at me. “I.. I.. I..” I tried to tell her but my emotions took over and I started sobbing again.

She held me and comforted me until I calmed down. I tried again. “When I was little, my uncle... he h.. hurt me.” I said quietly.

Ms. Wright immediately turned me around to face her, but I avoided her gaze. “Baby, how did he hurt you?” She asked, concerned.

Barely above a whisper, “he raped me.” That was all I could get out before I started sobbing all over again. Why couldn’t I control my emotions like I always had? By that time Ms. Wright pulled me into a tight hug and held me like that for a long time.

Finally she pulled away and asked, “Do your parents know?”

I shook my head no.

“Okay Baby, why don’t we head back up to the nursery? Maybe after lunch we can come back down and do some swimming.” She said excitedly, trying to lift my spirits again. I tried to act excited but I failed miserably. “Aww, come on Sweetheart. We’ll work on this and try to make it better, okay?” I nodded. She picked me up and carried me back to the nursery. She put me down with the other three while she took care of some things.

“Del, are you okay?” Miquela asked.

I tried to smile, but I’m not sure it looked much like a smile. I started tearing up and I was choked up, but still managed to squeak out, “I’m fine.” Even after I said it, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

Miquela got up and hugged me. “Del, I know you are not fine. Until we came here, you had always been so in control of your emotions. But since we’ve been here, you’ve been crying a lot. Something’s wrong and don’t tell me there isn’t because you’re my best friend and I can tell when something’s wrong.

I looked away, “I really don’t wanna talk about it, Miquela. I have a lot of problems and maybe it’s good that I’m here. I need help with my problems.”

“This isn’t the same Del I knew a few weeks ago before we came here. You were so confident and sure of yourself and sure of everything. You had everything going for you.” Miquela said.

“But that’s where you’re wrong. Did you ever consider the fact that maybe I was only pretending that I was sure of myself and everything so that nobody would ever see how scared I really was? I was always pretending to be in control because as long as everyone thought I was in control, the less likely I was to get hurt. I’m sorry if I’m not the same person I was before.”

Miquela and Lauren both got up and gave me a hug. “We’re your best friends forever, no matter what. Nothing will ever change that.” Lauren said.

“Thanks, you guys are the best.” I said quietly.

After that day, I fell into the routine of things and I let myself. I knew I needed a lot of help and that’s what this place was for. I found myself wanting to be around Ms. Wright at all times, and I only called her Mommy.

Around the second month mark, Ms. Wright woke me up one morning and told me that today was going to be a special day. Of course I wanted to know why. “Ooohhhh, what are we doing today, mommy?”

“Ah, it’s a surprise, but you’ll see before too long.” she said, smiling. She changed me into an unusually thick set of five cloth diapers and a pair of pink plastic pants. Then she put a short pink t-shirt on me that had the word Princess written across it. After getting me dressed she took me to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast before heading to the main playroom on the fourth floor, which is the very first room we were in.

I walked in and I didn’t know what to say or do. My mom and dad were in there with lots of other parents. My toddler emotions took over again. “Mommy!” I said as I ran and jumped into her arms.

“Hi Sweetheart, how are you?” My mom asked tenderly.

“Oh, I’m good Mommy. Did you come to take me home?” I asked innocently.

I saw my mom smile sadly before answering, “I’m sorry Baby, but it’s not time for you to come home yet.”

“Aww, why not?” I whined.

“Because you have to stay here and learn.” She said softly.

“Oh.”

About that time, my dad spoke up. “Well, aren’t you gonna give your dad a hug?”

I smiled and ran into his arms and gave him a hug. It felt good to have his strong arms wrapped around me. I felt safe like nothing would ever hurt me.

After I hugged my dad, Ms. Wright spoke. “Now if you don’t mind, we’ll go to a private conference room now.” My parents nodded.

My mom picked me up and carried me with her. It felt nice to be in her arms. Ms. Wright was great, but it was so much better when it was your real mom.

Once we were all seated at a conference table in a private room, Ms. Wright spoke again, “Well to start, I am pleased to say that there has been progress. However, since starting this program, I have stumbled across something disturbing about your daughter. It seems she has been harboring a secret for most of her life. She’s told me that she was raped when she was little, which may be the reason for her reluctance to accept herself at this stage in life again.”

I knew that Ms. Wright was going to tell them because she had already talked it over with me that she planned to share that with them eventually. I tried to keep my gaze on the floor.

The silence was too much for me to bear. I knew they must be looking at me thinking how horrible of a daughter they have. I started sobbing again. This time, my mom rushed over and held me. She carried me back to her chair and sat me on her lap.

My dad turned to me with tears in his eyes, “Who did that to you, Baby?”

I was hiccuping from crying, but eventually I stammered out my response, “uncle Simon.” I whispered. I saw anger in my dads eyes that I had never seen before. I knew he wanted to say something, but he didn’t.

When the room was silent again, Ms. Wright began talking again. “We’ve had some trouble out of this one, but I think she’s adjusted pretty well.”

I could feel my face blush as my mom asked what kind of trouble.

“Well her first morning in her new body she put up a big fight and swore at me, so she was spanked for that. And then, at the end of the second week, she and three others snuck out in the middle of the night to use a computer to email a friend, which is strictly forbidden. Of course she was soundly spanked on her bare bottom for that stunt too.”

My mom turned me around so that I was looking at her, which made me blush even more knowing that my parents knew I got spanked... twice.

“After that stunt, she calmed down considerably. I’ve been doing what I can to help her deal with her past and come to accept it, but it’s slow going. Not to mention, we’re working on that pride as well.”

My parents nodded and then my dad stood up. “Well I’m glad we had the chance to discuss her progress and I will have to say that I am pleased with the program and it’s results.”

“Well thank you Mr. Walters. Now if you would like, feel free to spend the afternoon with your four year old daughter.” Ms. Wright said, smiling.

My dad smiled and my mom stood and carried me out of the room. My dad stayed a moment longer talking to Ms. Wright while we waited for him in the hall.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell us that you were...” my mom left the rest unsaid.

“I dunno. I just felt so bad about it and he made me promise not to tell anyone. He said that I’d get in a lot of trouble if I told anyone. Then as I learned what really happened, I was afraid that if I told you, you’d think I was a slut or something.”

I heard my mom start crying as she pulled me closer. As my dad and Ms. Wright stepped out into the hallway, Ms. Wright looked at me, “Your Daddy would like to take you out for the day, so I’m going to temporarily disarm the microchip in your arm.” Ms. Wright said as she pulled out a syringe and injected the fluid into my arm where the first one was injected. “Okay Del, you’re ready to go, and you know what will happen if you give them any trouble.” Ms. Wright warned.

“That’s right. Your mother or I will spank your naughty little butt if you don’t listen.” My dad warned as well. I highly doubted that they would do that to me, but at this point I wasn’t going to test them.

My mom carried me outside to their car. I was surprised to see a car seat sitting in the back seat, though. Apparently they had this planned out. As much as I detested my parents control over me, I remained silent as my mom strapped me into the car seat.

“What do ya know? It’s a perfect fit!” My mom said. “It’s the same car seat you sat in when you were four years old the first time!” she said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, imagine that.”

“You know, I think your new lisp is absolutely adorable!” My mom said to me.

What lisp? I didn’t know I had a lisp. Did that mean that all this time that I thought I sounded like my usual self, I actually sounded like a toddler as well!? Ugh. I didn’t say anything back to her.

“Okay Baby,” My Dad started. “We’re gonna go get some lunch at Olive Garden!”

Even though that was my favorite restaurant, I was less than enthusiastic about going. I couldn’t believe that my parents were really treating me like a four year old when I so obviously wasn’t!

Once the car was parked, my dad unstrapped me and carried me inside. I saw my mom talking to someone behind the desk and a few moments later he came out carrying a highchair. They were intent on making me miserable for some reason. Maybe it was their way of getting back at me for being so difficult.

“Mom! I’m not sitting in a highchair!” I said trying to sound as grown-up as I could. But my four-year-old voice made it sound more like I was a whining spoiled brat. I saw her frown at me. My dad remained silent as he sat me down in the highchair and strapped me in.

Four-year-old body or not, this was humiliating. I still felt like a sixteen-year-old. “Honey, it’s just better if you sit in a highchair.” My mom soothed.

I continued to pout. “Better for who?” I growled at her.

“Del Marie! Your attitude is less than desirable and if I were you, I’d change it pretty quick unless you wanna find yourself with a sore bottom.” My dad said rather loudly.

I continued to argue, forgetting that I was in a four-year-old body. “I can’t believe you’re treating me like this! I’m 16 for crying out loud!”

“Yes, we know that.” My mom said. “But we have not guided you with the discipline that we should have and as a result you have become an arrogant and disrespectful brat. I’m afraid that things have changed, Sweetheart. We’re not going to let you get away with everything anymore. That time’s over.”

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe that they were going to start being strict with me now, at the age of 16, when I’m almost an adult! I also couldn’t believe that they thought that my personality would change instantly. Now I was mad at them. When I couldn’t think of anything to say, I just glared at them.

I know they noticed my glare, but the waitress came before the said anything to me, about it. “What would you all like to drink?” the waitress asked.

“Pepsi for me, ice tea for my wife and do you think I could have some apple juice in a baby bottle for her?” My dad answered for us.

“Sure thing, I’ll be back in a minute with your drinks and then I’ll take your order.” she said before briskly walking away.

I just stared at my dad. I couldn’t believe him. First of all, I’m 16 and I don’t need a baby bottle, even though I’m in a four-year-olds body. Secondly, who even makes a four-year-old drink out of a baby bottle anyways? That’s too old for a bottle in my opinion. Everything seemed so screwed up. There was no way I could ever do something like this to my daughter.

“You’re just a baby, you couldn’t handle a regular glass. Remember, your motor skills aren’t as developed as they were at 16.” My mom said, gently.

About that time the waitress returned with our drinks. Naturally she placed the baby bottle in front of me. She took our food orders and I didn’t even get to choose for myself. Before the waitress walked away again, she knelt down in front of me and started talking to me like I was really four years old and incapable of comprehending anything.

“Aww, what’s your name sweetheart?” she asked me.

“My name is Del.” I growled, doing my best to properly pronunciate.

“You know you’re a cute little girl. How old are you?”

“I’m 16, can’t you tell?” I growled back at her, annoyed she hadn’t gotten the hint the first time.

She looked taken aback and confused. My mom quickly jumped in, “Don’t be silly, Del. You’re only four!” she said, trying to make it look like I made a simple little mistake with my numbers.

The waitress smiled and walked away. “Mom!” I yelled. “What’s wrong with you!? I’m not four years old, I’m 16!”

The smile from her face quickly faded, “Listen here little girl, I’m getting really tired of your attitude and I’m tired of the way you treat your father and me. We let it go for far too long and it’s time to put an end to it now. Do you understand me?”

I felt my eyes widen as I slowly nodded. “Good.” She said. “And I’m only trying to help you, because you’re making yourself look silly by trying to act like an adult when you’re four years old.”

“But I’m 16!” I protested. I think I continued to put up a fight about being 16 for my own benefit. I could feel myself slipping into a toddler state of mind. My parents didn’t say anything in response to me. I thought my dad had been unusually quiet.

We pretty much ate our lunch in silence. I was surprised that they actually let me feed myself, which was a first in two months.

After we finished at Olive Garden, my dad drove us to the park. My mom got me out and carried me over to a bench where they each sat beside me.

“Del, we really wanna talk to you about what you said earlier in the conference room.” My dad said, quietly.

Baby D,

This is a Fantastic Story. Your Style Holds my Attention, and your Story Flows very Well. I cant wait for the next Chapter. Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '08! :D

I really like your story so far. Great job. That is an interesting twist you put in there with Del being raped. It is one of the things that ion life needs to be addressed better. I know, personally, that if anyone did something like that to one of my sisters that there would be trouble for him :ninja::bash::giljotiini: . I hope that Del can work through it with her parents. Can't wait for the next part.

Till then, keep up the good writing.

• 6 months later...

Feminine boys and masculine girls, or transgendered kids/teens

Dr. Zucker is the most prominent advocate of this cruel form of therapy.

If I am not Mistaken, Baby D, Who is the author of this Story Decided That The Time had come to Move on, So therefore the Story probably won't Be Continued. Which is of great Disappointment to Me.

Rockies Fan

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I too agree with everyone here. I really enjoyed the story. You are a great writer!

Although I have a feeling this is what we are going to be left with. Lets hope one day we get to see what happens to Del and maybe her Uncle. ;)

Thanks a lot for writing the story!!!!! :D

Tiana