LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bound To Happen? Going From Diaper Wearer To User???

babypb

...well, guessed it was bound to happen. Had two sessions with a "dommymommy" last month, OMG, what a f'kin blast!!! Guessed if I wanted to "be changed" several times as part of the session, I'd have to "wet", LOL, which I was very, very successful at, LOL. When I arrived at the second session, I had on two nighttime cloth diapers and plastic pants and wet at least 9 times on the way up to her place. When she "changed" me she exclaimed these have to be the heaviest diapers I've ever removed from anybody!!! Another proud  & history making moment!!! I then proceeded to wet three more Cushies that she put on me that day in our 6hr session. She said you had to have drank more that just three of those Cokes to pee this much, LOL!!! Had such a fantastic time with her, man I can't wait to do another session with her, what a f'kin blast she is!!!

....so there it is, graduating from "diaper wearer" to now a "diaper user" although in all fairness, I don't do it a lot, just a few times in the last month. I will say, it is a wild feeling to be in line at a cashier, or talking with a waitress at a restaurant and to be just "going" while you're doing something else, LOL!!! Even wetting while driving is unreal!!!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, babypb said:

...well, guessed it was bound to happen. Had two sessions with a "dommymommy" last month, OMG, what a f'kin blast!!! Guessed if I wanted to "be changed" several times as part of the session, I'd have to "wet", LOL, which I was very, very successful at, LOL. When I arrived at the second session, I had on two nighttime cloth diapers and plastic pants and wet at least 9 times on the way up to her place. When she "changed" me she exclaimed these have to be the heaviest diapers I've ever removed from anybody!!! Another proud  & history making moment!!! I then proceeded to wet three more Cushies that she put on me that day in our 6hr session. She said you had to have drank more that just three of those Cokes to pee this much, LOL!!! Had such a fantastic time with her, man I can't wait to do another session with her, what a f'kin blast she is!!!

....so there it is, graduating from "diaper wearer" to now a "diaper user" although in all fairness, I don't do it a lot, just a few times in the last month. I will say, it is a wild feeling to be in line at a cashier, or talking with a waitress at a restaurant and to be just "going" while you're doing something else, LOL!!! Even wetting while driving is unreal!!!

Sounds like you had an amazing time ???.  You can't beat wetting diapers, its the best feeling, where ever you are or what ever your doing. Now you have started it will be hard to stop. It becomes very moreish. Ive been doing it for 20years+ and you never get bored of it. Enjoy your wet diapers. ?

• Like 1

Yup!!! Welcome to the "wet and wild side!" Lol. I found it interesting how you are just so amazed with something that many of us find almost " normal" or do a lot of the time (exception being incons who don't have a choice). In thinking about it, I realize that this has become something that I kind of take for granted, as I have been doing it for so long. Going while driving...no biggie. Standing in line at the bank or anywhere else, passe'. 

So seeing this experience through your eyes give me a new perspective of how "special" it can be.....let alone convenient. ? So thanks for posting this experience and perspective.....very refreshing!!

And again, welcome to the "user" side of things.

Qwack

• Like 1