LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your continued support in writing. I’ve had to take a bit of a hiatus due to some COVID complications, but I’m feeling much better now. I hope to get writing again in the coming days, but my primary focus has just been on feeling better. The good news is I’ve been able to map out the rest of the story in my mind, so I’ll have some good direction for the duration of the story. I’m not a fan when stories just seem to go on and on with no major revelations, and while parts of this one can feel like it, I’m hoping that getting to know the characters a bit more will put a satisfying ending in place for all parties. 

Thanks again, be well!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back, Nomadic. First and foremost: so, so glad to hear that you’re okay and healthy. Sorry you’ve had to deal with COVID complications. Of course, that is much more important than this story. 

That said, also glad to see you haven’t abandoned your fans. :)

Looking forward to what’s next. Be well and stay healthy! ? 

3 hours ago, Nomadic said:

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your continued support in writing. I’ve had to take a bit of a hiatus due to some COVID complications, but I’m feeling much better now. I hope to get writing again in the coming days, but my primary focus has just been on feeling better. The good news is I’ve been able to map out the rest of the story in my mind, so I’ll have some good direction for the duration of the story. I’m not a fan when stories just seem to go on and on with no major revelations, and while parts of this one can feel like it, I’m hoping that getting to know the characters a bit more will put a satisfying ending in place for all parties. 

Thanks again, be well!

Stay healthy yeah first  :)

Part 14

I sat there motionless, almost convinced that they wouldn’t see me if I didn’t move. I could feel my stomach churn, I could feel my throat begin to burn as my body prepared to rebel in any way it could. Alice, Mark, and Molly stood there and stared at me for what felt like an eternity, no emotion on their faces, no sympathy in their eyes, just curiosity about whatever this event was in front of them. 

I felt my jaw begin to move, to try and speak, but my throat was locked in place. I couldn’t force myself to breathe as the anxiety and panic set in. I felt my face redden, now boiling hot in shame, or anger, or any other negative emotion I could come up with. I was experiencing them all. 

Not only had I just been caught with a literal dick in my mouth, I had been caught dressed like a girl with a dick in my mouth. There was no denying what anyone had seen, because they were still starting right at me. I looked at the clock on the wall near Molly and watched the second hand sweep in slow motion. I fixated on the clock as the room around me started to go dark. Soon, only the clock existed to my eyes, everything else was black with spots of green, twinkling stars. I thought again about running. I thought about sprinting into the street and jumping in front of the first car I could find. 

The second hand slowly swept again, making me dizzy as it settled onto a new moment in time. It had been four-seconds since I realized everything would in my world would change yet again. I felt like I’ve lived a new life in those four eternal seconds. 

“Mmmkay onno utu…” I heard in a muffled voice as I watched the clock skip ahead again.

I closed my eyes as I felt my body begin to tilt backwards.

“You’re okay…” The distant voice said. 

I felt a light stinging on my cheek, quickly followed by another. Then more followed in rapid succession. I opened my eyes to find the assault to my senses and saw Steve’s face inches from mine. 

“You’re okay.” He said again as I clenched my eyes closed, then opened them wide. I searched the room in hopes that my imagination was running wild but they were still there, right where my mind had left them. There was a severe ringing in my ears and a cold sweat had broken out all over my body. I felt my hands free from behind my back as Steve held me up.

I shook my head and sat back up, supporting my upper body with my arms outstretched behind me and looked up at my audience, their eyes still affixed on the spectacle before them. I glanced at the clock and watched the second hand sweep in rhythmic time. Tic. Toc. Tic. Time had resumed and I was still alive. 

“Oh, sorry.” Mark finally said an eon after entering the room. 

He wasn’t directing the apology at me. At this point he wouldn’t even look at me. 

“It’s fine, just fucking call next time.” Steve responded annoyed. 

“Do you want us to wait outside? I’d hate to leave you with a bad case of blue balls, man. You want to finish up?” Mark asked in a shockingly concerned voice, almost as if I didn’t play into the equation. 

Steve didn’t say anything right away. I lifted my eyes to gauge his reaction. Of course he would be disgusted by the thought of us just resuming, he’d likely be angry that it was even considered. His eyes met mine with a questioning look. My eyes went wide, he was actually asking me, nonverbally of course, to continue. I’m sure he could see the anger rise in me, because a split second later “No, no” emerged from his mouth. 

“Well, I think we may have taken yours out of commission with some stage fright, but if you want…” Mark said as his right arm reached to his side.

I could see Molly’s face soon flash a look of fury as Mark’s hand connected with the small of her back and pushed her lightly forward, causing her to take a quick half-step forward towards Steve. 

“I feel like we owe you now, so feel free…” He finished, as Molly brought her feet back together. The anger left and embarrassment took over her expression.

I could see Steve consider this for a second, but he shook his head, dismissing the suggestion. A wave of relief flashed on Molly’s face as she took a small step back, slightly behind Mark. 

“I don’t see what the fuss is about, just have her finish what she started, Steve.” Alice added with a look of contempt on her face. 

“Shut up, Alice.” Steve added as he pulled me into a standing position by using my upper arm. 

She must have taken it light-hearted, because she smiled a sarcastic smile to Steve as she turned from the room. Mark and Molly followed her, and Steve ushered me out of the room with him, my legs protesting as we walked. 

When we made it to the kitchen, Steve’s tight grip on my upper arm loosened, then with a very light shove in the direction of the theater room, he told Molly and I to “leave the adults to talk”.

I stood in shock, still confused as to what was happening, when I felt Molly’s soft hand grab mine, pulling me with her toward the dark hallway toward the theater room. 

She pulled me through the door and closed it behind us, I couldn’t bring my eyes to meet her. I didn’t want her to see this side of me, I didn’t want her to know any of this. 

She rounded the couch and sat down, I could see anger in her face flash again as she was no doubt replaying the past few minutes in her mind. I’m sure she had to have taken some offense to being offered up by Mark. Come to think of it, she was likely mad that she had to also perform those same services on me not too long ago.

“You can sit down.” She said without looking up.

I rounded the couch and sat as far away from her as I could and fixed my eyes off into the distance. I couldn’t bring myself to say anything.

“He didn’t waste much time, huh?” She said after a moment.

“What?” I asked even though I heard her question, just had no idea what to say in return.

“I thought he would have taken a bit longer getting you into… those. Seems like a longer transition for most.” She said as she gestured towards my clothes. 

“I don’t know why I let him.” I said beginning to match her anger at the situation, tears streaming down my face. "I didn't even realize it was happening when it was." 

“It would have happened one way or another, don’t feel bad.” She added. “Steve is a pretty convincing guy and when he gets his mind set on something, it isn’t going to take long for him to get it.”

“It’s so fucking stupid. I should have never let him.” I said, barely hearing her comment.

“It’s not that bad…” Molly replied back.

“Look at me. Look at this.” I angrily shot back and gestured to my body.

“Umm… hello?” She replied and gestured to hers.

“It’s different for you, you’re actually a girl. You’re an actual fucking girl. Sorry I’m not all that weirded out that they dressed you like a girl.” I replied, fighting back my rage.

“Oh, okay. Name the last time you saw a nineteen year old girl in public dressed like this. We’re both dressed like freaks, you ass. You think I wanted this? For fucks sake.” She snapped back, then crossed her arms and turned away from me. 

She was right. Neither of us were in an ideal situation and the last thing I needed was to alienate the only other person that may be able to understand what’s going on. 

“Look… I’m sorry.” I said after a moment. “I guess I’m just still on edge.” 

“You think?” She fired back.

She turned to face me again after a deep breath, her tears matching mine. 

“I told you when we first met that it was going to get awkward. It’ll get worse, I promise you. But you’re the first person that isn’t one of… them… that I’ve been able to talk too in months. Don’t fucking ruin this for me, please.” She said with her bottom lip beginning to tremble. 

“Okay, okay. I won’t.” I replied. 

Molly sniffed and wiped her nose, then turned her body toward me and pulled her feet onto the couch. She was wearing a purple and yellow polkadot skirt, and her new seating position caused the back of her skirt to ride up. I could easily see the diaper that Steve had told me about, now confirmed with my own eyes. It was the exact same one I was wearing. I could sense that she knew where my eyes were as she quickly brought her legs down to try and obstruct my view.

“Don’t even. You’re probably in one too.” She said annoyed as she moved.

I didn’t say anything, but the look of satisfaction on her face was enough to confirm that she knew I was. 

“I wish I could tell you that you get used to them. You really don’t.” She said finally settling on a new sitting position. 

“I don’t see how anyone could.” I responded, blushing hard. “I can’t imagine him wanting this long term… it’s gross.”

“Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it’s not just a phase with them. I thought it would be, but it was one after another after another. I kept thinking one of them would get tired of it and would let me wear normal underwear again, but they both seem to enjoy it. Even now, they both seem to like it more and more every day. Whatever they can do to maintain the balance of power.” She said.

Molly leaned her head back on the couch, her hair flowing over her shoulder and down over the Patagonia sweater she was wearing over her skirt. 

“I know it sounds stupid, but I’m just glad I have someone else to talk with about this shit. For the longest time, it’s just been me and it was turning very dark in my mind being alone that much. I can’t tell you how many hours I’ve spent in this room watching the same fucking kids movies over and over while ‘the adults talk’.” She said, adding air quotes. “It’s a miserable fucking existence and it’s even worse at home.” 

I looked hard at her, she seemed so miserable, so sad and lonely. 

“I thought you said you didn’t mind it… when we first met you said you didn't mind it.” I questioned. 

She looked at me regretfully for a few seconds. 

“I told you what I wanted you to believe. I told you what I needed to believe. I wanted you here so I wasn’t alone anymore. I’m sorry. I should have told you, but I was afraid they'd find out.” She said with a look of shame on her face.

I wanted to be mad, but I could sense the desperation in her for some connection. 

"It's okay." I said after a moment. "I guess I can see where you were coming from."

"Thank you." She softly said. 

“Hey, I’m really sorry that you had to uh… you know. With Alice.” I started, now feeling repulsed that we had to share that experience. 

“It’s fine. We don’t have to talk about it. I know you didn’t have a choice.” She responded while looking away from me. 

“I know, but I should have tried to…” I started.

“You were drugged. There wasn’t much you could have done to prevent it. Plus, it's not like you were the one that made me do it.” She interjected.

She had a point, at the time I barely knew who I was or what was going on. I nodded my head as she spoke, thankful that she was so level headed about things. 

“So where do we go from here? How does this work?” I asked.

“Well, do you want some advice?” She began without pausing for my affirmation. “I know it’s going to be tough for you to process, but for all intents and purposes, around here, you are a girl from now on. As someone that’s been a girl for my entire life, you’ll need to get used to men thinking they always know what’s best for you, and being treated like a child. Men are going to put their hands all over you without your consent and not understand why you’re upset about it. Sex isn’t magical, it’s a transactional. Nobody around here cares at all about your pleasure, it’s all about their own. You’re a tool for them to use. Speaking from experience, get over whatever part thinks sex is sacred and make it your mission to get Steve off every day. Men are much easier to handle when they aren’t horny, and I can tell you that Steve has a temper when he’s stressed. Best to avoid it.” 

I started at her blankly as she rattled off point after point, feeling my fear and sorrow grow. I felt bad for her, I felt bad for everything she’s gone through. 

“Something else, just a heads up. Alice has always had a thing for Steve and is furious that he isn’t into her, so she’ll likely try to make life hard on you. Not because she hates you, but because she’s a bitch who doesn’t care about anyone but herself. I have no idea how she made it through medical school. She has no compassion.” She added. 

“But her and Mark are… married?” I started.

“They have an interesting relationship. I’ve never seen it, but I’m 90% sure she’s the one fucking him with a strap on. I know for a fact she won’t give him oral, she’s said it’s submissive and for her. I’m not involved in their sex life, fortunately. They keep that private. They both agreed that they wouldn’t sleep with anyone else, so I only have to be involved when one of them just needs a quick release.” 

Molly continued to spill information about Mark and Alice, and Molly told me she had still never actually had sex with Mark even though the implant that Alice put in her was a strong birth control and kept her from getting her period. 

As Molly said earlier, I was essentially a girl now, and could tell by the details that she was sharing with me. They were things I imagine only girls talked about with each other. I could feel myself getting closer with her as we talked for the next hour, about everything we could think of from our lives before this. I was thankful that, if I had to do this, I wasn’t doing it alone. 

“Are the babies doing alright?” Alice said as she entered the room, sounding sweeter than she did earlier.

“Yes, mommy.” Molly said right away, seeming almost instinctual. 

“Are you hungry, baby? Mommy feels really full.” Alice said as she rounded the couch and sat next to Molly, already beginning to unbutton her blouse. 

Molly didn’t say anything, she just sat there with a blank look on her face. I could tell she was mentally checking out again, getting ready to go through the motions of whatever was expected of her. 

Alice pulled Molly into her lap and pulled her breast out of her shirt and bra, then guided it into Molly’s mouth. I could see Molly open and close her mouth over Alice’s nipple and begin to suck gently with her eyes closed. 

“You want some too, baby?” Alice asked me, noticing my fixed gaze. 

“No, thank you.” I said in as kind of a voice as I could.

“It’s okay to be curious, you can look.” She said as she leaned her head back, clearly enjoying Molly’s suckle. 

Alice didn’t say anything, but gently pulled her nipple out of Molly’s mouth after a few minutes and carefully placed her other nipple back in. Molly again started to suck. 

When she was finished, Alice wiped Molly’s mouth with the cup of her bra, cleaning up the small amount of breast milk that had trickled out onto Molly’s mouth during her nursing session. Alice leaned down and kissed Molly on the forehead, then slid her hand under Molly’s skirt and squeezed the crotch of the diaper. She said nothing, stood up and left the room, and latched the door behind her. 

“You do what you have to do.” Molly said as she resumed her position with her feet on the couch. “It’ll probably sound super fucked up, but I don’t mind that part as much as I used to.”

“She literally makes you breastfeed? That wasn’t a one time thing?” I questioned, still in disbelief of what I just saw, although I had vague memories of doing it myself while drugged. 

“No, she had to take hormones to start producing milk again, and she’s damn determined to keep producing it as long as possible.” She responded. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I contemplated just how deep this all went.

“So what to you think they’re talking about in there?” I asked, snapping Molly out of a trance.

“Oh, ummm… probably more ways to win capitalism, or how to recruit more of… well, us. More than likely they’re all talking about how great they all are while no one else listens. They’re all so fucking full of themselves.” She said coldly, but with a smile.

“Maybe one day, after all of this is over, we can meet up in Hawaii and drink on the beach and pretend like none of this ever happened. I dream of that sometimes… being able to take a pill and forget it all. Just having a big pile of money for... services rendered... and being none the wiser that I was used as a sex toy by the ultra rich.” She said with a chuckle. 

I could see a small tear form in her eyes as she fixated on the ceiling. I couldn’t get over how beautiful she was. While I know she hated everything about her current state, I couldn’t help but think about how cute she was dressed like this. 

“Yeah, I think we should. We can pretend like we’re old friends from school and talk about everything not related to this. Just lay there and count our money and drink our drinks. I think it sounds like a wonderful idea.” I responded with a smile.

She smiled and squeezed her eyes shut, the tear now rolling down her cheek. She brushed it away quickly with her sleeve, then flashed a big grin at me and reached out to squeeze my hand. 

“When we need to escape, let’s just sit here and think about how it’ll be when that day comes. Okay?” 

“Deal.” I said happily. 

“Hey, babe.We’re heading out.” Mark called from beyond the door.

Molly’s eyes sunk to the couch, a frown replacing the warm smile I was falling in love with, and she pushed herself up off of the couch. I felt guilty for it, but I instantly caught a full view of her diaper as her skirt flopped back down. I tried to avert my eyes, but I’m pretty sure she knew. She didn’t say anything though.

I watched her walk out of the door without so much as a look back. Within a few seconds, her outline was replaced by the much larger outline of Steve. 

“You gonna come back out here, baby?” He asked after a second.

I didn’t respond, but made my way around the couch and walked through the door. I was greeted with an arm around my shoulder and an ushering back towards the master bedroom. It was late now, and I really just wanted to go to sleep, but I was getting the impression from his forceful motions that sleep wasn’t in the cards for the next little while. 

As we entered through the doorway, Steve turned and closed it behind us before securing it with a loud click on the handle.

“Maybe now we’ll get some privacy.” He joked. "I couldn't wait for them to fucking leave..."

I gave a small smile, but said nothing. 

He walked toward me and pulled my face up to meet his. As his lips pressed against mine, I was assaulted by the taste of expensive bourbon. His tongue pressed past my lips and parted my jaw providing me with an intensely passionate kiss. 

I struggled to catch my breath as he batted my tongue around with his own for what felt like an eternity. Finally he pulled away and dropped his face to my neck, nibbling and sucking with reckless abandon, no doubt causing hicky after hicky as he sucked on my soft skin.

He broke off and pushed me hard to the bed, nearly causing me to fall on the way. He was quickly in front of me with my lower back now pressing hard against the corner of the mattress, his hands now grabbing and groping at my body, pulling the dress up, and squeezing hard at the diaper under the onesie. 

“I’m gonna finish what I started.” He nearly growled under his breath, his aggression now making me a little nervous. 

He forcefully spun me and pushed my upper body onto the bed. His body was pushing hard into mine as he leaned over me and began sucking on the side of my neck from behind. I tried to relax and play the part that Molly had explained to me, but feared he was going to go beyond what we had discussed earlier, especially given the position he had me in. 

The onesie was nearly ripped as he pulled hard, the snaps finally calling it quits as I heard faint stretching of the cotton fabric. I’m sure it was trash now, probably stretched beyond repair. Funny what goes through your mind in times like these, I was almost offended that he ripped my clothes even though they weren’t mine and I really should hate them. 

His hand pressed hard into my upper back, forcing me deep into the mattress. His other gripped firmly at the dry diaper and pulled down and away from me. I was amazed at the gripping strength of the velcro tabs as my torso was pulled away from the bed until the tapes finally gave way. With another strong tug, the diaper was completely off of me and I was naked from the waist down. 

My breathing became rapid, which would have been a problem had the pressure he was applying to my back not eased significantly. My body tensed and I strained to see what was happening behind me, but had trouble because of the soft mattress and comforter.

I felt his strong grip on both sides of my hips, then his palms settled firmly, one on each side of my butt before spreading me gently apart. I nearly screamed as his tongue made contact with my hole, a sensation I did not expect, but what escaped my throat was a deep moan. He lapped a few times up and down, no doubt encouraged by the sounds I was making, then thrust his tongue barely inside. My body tensed at the intrusion, but it didn’t deter him from doing this movement multiple times more before he altered between licking and penetrating. 

"Oh, God." I said seemingly out of nowhere, surprised that it came from my mouth. 

This affirmation caused his tongue to move faster and harder. 

The fear I had was quickly being replaced with… well, I was really liking it, I guess. I balled my fists against the bed and tried to keep from moaning too much, but they escaped time and time again without my realizing. 

“I think someone enjoys getting their pussy eaten.” He said after a moment. 

I didn’t respond because it somehow didn’t register that he was talking to me, or about me, but the moan that again escaped my lips was an answer enough for him. 

A moment later, he stopped and stood from his knees. Mine were shaking something crazy as he slid himself onto the bed, kicking his slacks off in the process. He laid down, then pulled at my arms to get me on top of him, then pushed me around. I realized that he was trying to get me into a 69 position and I offered some assistance. He pulled my thighs hard up to his face and started his aggressive tonguing again. With his other hand, he pulled his cock out of his boxers, then pushed hard on the back of my neck. I had to use my hand to line his cock up with my mouth, our height difference making it awkward for me to get into position. 

His tongue prodded deeper and deeper sending intense sensations throughout my body. It was tough to concentrate on anything else, but after a second, I grabbed at the base of his cock and lined it up with my mouth. I could see the stream of precum dripping over the head, but paid no attention and slid it into my mouth. 

I moaned nearly constantly as he tongued me. I tried as hard as possible to focus on him, but struggled immensely. As his movements became more rhythmic, I was able to match his speed with my own and moved his dick in and out of my mouth, trying hard to mimic pleasurable techniques I'd experienced in the past. 

I could hear his moans begin as I sucked, his hips beginning to raise and lower in time with my head movement. I kept my hand at the base of his cock, careful to not let him go too much deeper into my mouth, now thankful that I was able to do this without my hands affixed behind my back.

"God damn." He said as he laid his head back, taking a break from licking me. 

The absence of the sensations made me focus more on his cock and I was quickly learning to use my lips, mouth, and hands in sync. He was squeezing hard on my butt and lower back with his hands, and his moans began to signal that I was about to receive my reward for a job well done.

I panicked for a split second, unsure of what I should do once he does finish. I knew guys well enough to know that once he started to cum, his hand would be holding me firmly in place. I thought about faking a next cramp and pulling off, just letting him finish on me like before, but wasn't sure he'd handle that well. 

I prepared myself to stop and ask him to not cum in my mouth, but just as I was about to pull my head up, as predicted, his hand pressed hard on the back of my head and forced his dick deep into my mouth. Fortunately my hand was still on the base and I was able to stop him from going too deep, but he was now filling the vast majority of my mouth and pressing against the back of my tongue. I began to feel the head of his cock expand and noticed he was grunting behind me and tried to lift my head again, but only managed to move an inch or so before I felt the first jet of cum spray into my mouth. I was panicking and wasn't sure what to do as his cum continued to flood into my mouth, falling down against the inside of my lips while more was added. 

The salty, musky taste was overpowering and tasted nearly as I anticipated it would. I had no idea why Sarah seemed to enjoy this as much as she did, it certainly wasn't a taste I found pleasant. 

After the waves of orgasm seemed to subside, I carefully pulled his cock from my mouth, careful to keep the seal between his cock and my lips so as to not spill any of his cum onto him. After I finally popped him out of my mouth, I turned to him with a mouthful of semen, pleading for a solution to the current issue at hand. I needed to get rid of this stuff fast. 

Steve lay there with a look of accomplishment on his face, his eyes watching mine closely. Without a word, he grabbed at my upper arm and pulled me over to him, squeezing me into his chest. I objected as much as I could with my mouth full, but he ignored my pleas and pulled me close to him. 

"That was so great, baby. You did such a good job for your first time." He said in a breathy voice, no doubt satisfied with his orgasm, the evidence of still sloshing around in my mouth. 

"Mmmm." I forced out as I pulled away from him and gestured to my mouth. 

He finally understood, or at least played like he did.

"Oh, I figured you had already swallowed it." He said with a sense of amusement in his voice. 

I shook my head as he finally released me. 

"Hold it." He said while I scrambled to get off of the bed intending to make my way to the bathroom.

His cum was now mixing with my saliva and my mouth was in danger of overflowing soon. The thick, slimy texture was awful as it slid over my tongue time and time again. 

Steve slid from the bed and walked into the closed, but not before extending his hand and pushing me back onto my butt on the bed. 

"If you're going to spit, I've got something for you to use." He said as he moved quickly into the closet, then returned a moment later with a diaper. 

I pleaded with my eyes, I just wanted to run to the bathroom and get it out. 

He pushed me back onto the bed and slid the diaper under my butt, then positioned it correctly. He was taking his time with this, I knew it. I moved my head down a little and thought I could swallow some of my spit, but I wasn't sure if it was heavier than cum or not. Either way, I swallowed a small amount of the mixture in my mouth to make sure I didn't overflow. 

Steve pulled me into a sitting position with the diaper still open, but in place. 

"If you're going to spit, spit it into your diaper." He said with some hint of amusement. 

I looked down and saw the chastity cage resting on the padding of the diaper and moved my head out to clear the dress, now bundled at my chest. 

I pushed the mouthful of cum and spit into the diaper and watch with disgust as it enveloped my caged dick and slid down my thighs. It settled on my butt, right against my spit-lubricated hole. Strings of cum extended from my mouth and down my torso. I cleaned my mouth with the back of my hand, thankful to be rid of the aftermath of my first successful blowjob. 

"Seems like it would have been easier to swallow it." Steve said as he pulled the diaper up and taped it into position. 

"I think I would have gotten sick if I did." I said, still catching my breath. 

"You'll have plenty of time to get used to it." He said with a grin as he repositioned the velcro tabs to his liking. "Now go brush your teeth, your breath smells like cum."

• Like 6
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-14)

Well that was spicy.

Still trying to figure out where between the last chapter and this one the handcuffs came off.  

I will say that Molly's narrative about Alice makes Steve positively compassionate by comparison, considering he at least waited for them to leave before he finished his business.  Still an asshole, but...

• Like 1

I wish there was a love button. That last chapter was tre magnifique in so many ways — both the conversation the two babies had (interrupted by the breastfeeding session, no less) and the bedroom scene between Adam and his Daddy. 

Gosh, @Nomadic, you know how to make a sissy blush. So glad you’re back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Well that was spicy.

Still trying to figure out where between the last chapter and this one the handcuffs came off.  

I will say that Molly's narrative about Alice makes Steve positively compassionate by comparison, considering he at least waited for them to leave before he finished his business.  Still an asshole, but...

You’re right, I omitted that. I’ve fixed it. 

• Like 1

Part 15

There are 8,760 hours in a year, assuming it isn’t a leap year. Per my recently signed contract, I receive a salary of $150,000 per year, excluding everything else, for whatever you’d call the services that I provide for Steve. That means I make $17.12 an hour, 24 hours a day. That’s pretty good considering I get paid to sleep. I spent approximately 5 minutes with Steve’s dick actually in my mouth, so I effectively just got paid a whopping $1.42 for giving my very first blowjob to completion. Man, I’m cheap.

I did what I could to avert my reflection in the mirror as I stood there brushing away the evidence with my newly acquired Cinderella toothbrush and apple flavored training toothpaste that mysteriously replaced my toothbrush from home, including basic math on my self worth via my phone’s calculator. I caught a glimpse when I first walked into the bathroom and seeing myself in just a facsimile of a baby’s diaper was a shocking sight to be seen and something I still had not yet become accustom to, and Elmo’s big stupid grin on the front of it probably wouldn’t be a big stupid grin if he knew the very grown-up contents just deposited within.

My mind went in a few directions while I leaned against the counter. I laughed out loud when I thought about a Mitch Hedburg joke ‘Rice is great if you’re really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something’… well, I wasn’t even hungry and just had four hundred million of something in my mouth, and I could still feel the wetness from it smooshing around on my crotch. 

Steve walked into the bathroom and squeezed lightly on the front of my diaper and grabbed his toothbrush as well. 

“Thoughts?” He said as he smeared a pea-sized glob of toothpaste on his Sonicare toothbrush.

“Mmmmphmm.” I responded while scrubbing at my back molars.

“I’m really bad about asking you questions while you’re mouth is full, huh?” He chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes and turned to spit the toothpaste in the sink and rinsed away the sickly sweet apple taste from my mouth. Better than the taste that was there, I guess.

I wiped my face with the hand towel and turned to look at him, leaning against the counter with my lower back. I didn’t enjoy standing there in the diaper while he was fully clothed, but knew he was enjoying the dynamic.

“It doesn’t taste very good, I can say that.” I said as he moved the toothbrush around in his mouth.

He raised his eyebrows and pointed to his ear, indicating that he couldn’t hear me. 

I waved my hand dismissively and pointed to the bedroom, then exited the bathroom when he gave me a thumbs up. I walked over and jumped onto the bed and cringed a bit when I felt the wetness smear onto my butt. I pulled the cover over me for both warmth and modesty, then stared up at the ceiling and reflected on recent events.

Steve emerged a moment later, crossed around the bed, and sat back against the head board.

“You were saying?” He asked as he shimmied into a comfortable position. 

I sat up a little and joined him against the headboard.

“I didn’t enjoy the taste, but I guess it was… fun? I’m not sure if that’s the right word. I guess I didn’t hate it.” I said, struggling to find the right way of saying it.

“You’ll get used to the taste. At least you know what to expect now and it won’t be a surprise. It’ll get easier to tolerate. What about the other stuff?” He prodded.

“I mean, I guess sucking on you was sort of fun. You moan a lot, and move around a lot. It makes me feel like I’m doing a good job, that you’re enjoying it.” I responded while staring off into the distance, surprised somewhat that I was laying here having a conversation about giving a guy head.

“What about what I did to you? Did you like that?” He asked.

“That was… different. It felt so strange, but I think I really liked it, I guess. I didn’t know that my… that it was so sensitive. I didn’t think that would feel as good as it did.” I responded sheepishly.

“You’re just entering into a new world filled with new experiences. That was just a…” He started, then stopped to laugh. “That was just a taste of what’s to come.” 

I rolled my eyes at his joke, then sat quietly for a moment.

“So did you… enjoy me?” I asked quietly.

“Did I enjoy you? I think the evidence of that busted into your mouth about 5 minutes ago.” He said, then reached under the blanket and squeezed at the diaper. “Now, it’s here.” 

“I get that, but was it any good?” I asked again.

“I would say it was phenomenal for a beginner.” He said with a smile. 

I was sort of proud of the review, but felt wrong for it. Like I shouldn’t have been proud of something like that. 

“Now you’re officially daddy’s little cock sucker, you know.” He said with an almost mean inflection. 

I turned red at the comment and didn’t justify it with a response. 

“So your first full day is in the books now.” He said after a moment of silence.

“Yeah, I guess so. Honestly I keep forgetting what day it is.” I responded.

“Well, I took tomorrow off, but I’ll have to go back to work on Tuesday. I’ve asked Alice and Molly to come over and stay with you, or you can go there. Whatever’s easiest for them.” He said matter of factly, no doubt preparing for my protest.

I closed my eyes for a second and collected my thoughts, but tried not to get upset. He sensed it though and carried on.

“You’re no secret to them anymore, and I don’t want you to be lonely while I’m gone. Plus, you aren’t allowed to change yourself, and I won’t have you in a wet diaper for that long.” He added.

“So just be straight with me… are these here to stay or were you being sincere earlier when you said more often than not? Just… I want to know what to expect.” I responded, trying to be as calm as possible. 

He paused for a moment and looked over at me.

“You’re in them until I tell you otherwise, and I have no intention of telling you otherwise any time soon. Does that answer it?” He said in a firm tone.

“Yeah.” I replied quickly. “You’ve just kept floating all of this as every once in a while, or temporary, but I keep getting hints that that isn’t the case. I just want to know.”

“You don’t need to know, you need to trust and obey. Stop worrying about it, stop worrying about what other people think. You only need to worry about what I think, and I think you’re perfect the way you are now. The way you were just a bit ago. That’s how I want you, and that’s what you’ll get used to.” He replied in a very authoritative tone. 

I felt my face redden again, but less from embarrassment this time. I took a deep breath and decided to back off, there was no point in going down that road. 

“Well what am I supposed to do when I need to… need to…” I started before the words were tough to say and trailed off.

“Have a dirty diaper? Well, I don’t mind that but we can allow some time in the morning for you to do your business in private at first, then you can reevaluate it. We’ll probably start with an enema in the mornings to make sure you don’t have any issues. As far as using the potty any other time? That’s a no. You don’t use it without my permission. You never have permission to take your diaper off unless I specifically tell you to.” He said.

I stared down at my body. The blanket had dropped down when I slid up to the head board and my upper body was exposed in all of it’s hairless glory, as was the top 3 inches or so of the diaper. I could just make out the top of Elmo’s head, and I hated it. I repositioned the blanket to come up to my belly button and nodded my head in understanding, again knowing that there was no point in arguing, it was either accept the terms or walk away all together. I couldn’t stomach losing out on the money.

“Look,” He started. “You’re going to learn to either enjoy this, or at least not mind this soon. It’ll just be another part of you. But it’ll be a part that makes me very happy, and while you might find this weird or whatever, I don’t. I really like it. I really hope you can as well.” 

I wanted to keep sulking, I wanted him to know that I wasn’t happy but I didn’t want to make him mad.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” I asked, attempting to change the subject to keep from getting worked up.

“Well, I was going to surprise you, but I’ve got massages scheduled for us tomorrow after breakfast, then I have a check-up scheduled for you with Alice at her house in the afternoon. I thought maybe we could go to Union Grill for dinner and drinks after. After that, we’ll see what happens.” He responded in stride.

“Whoa, I can’t go out like this… like that…” I started.

“Hold your horses, cowgirl.” He interrupted forcefully. “I’m not going to make you prance around in public in a dress. I’ve got clothes that’ll have you blending in just fine. They’ll be none the wiser.” 

“None the wiser for what? I can’t wear one of these out in public.” I quickly responded, gesturing to my groin.

“You can, and you will. Trust me, they’re very easy to hide. I’ve got some wool slacks and and a sweater that’ll cover everything up. No one will be able to tell a thing.” He answered back.

“Can I just wear some of the underwear or something? Any of them, I don’t care…” I pleaded.

“No. Besides, you’ve been having accidents. Wearing a diaper under your clothes will be significantly less obvious than walking around with wet pants.” He said, stamping his decision with finality.

I took a deep breath again, knowing that arguing wasn’t going to get me anywhere and decided to trust that he was being truthful. At least I would be able to check to see how obvious it was before we left the house and pick the fight if it was bad. That would probably buy me an escape ticket if I could turn on the waterworks. 

“Hey, if you’re really good, I’ll give you a present when we get back home after dinner, okay?” He said, trying to find common ground for us to meet on. 

“Well, I hope it’s a good one.” I responded a bit too forcefully.

Steve twisted his torso and moved from the bed without saying anything and walked to the closet. I knew he was going to get pajamas for me, and verified my assumption a moment later when he returned with a pale pink nightgown and white lacy bloomer panties. 

Without protest, Steve moved the cover and checked me by sliding a finger in between my leg and the diaper, then pulled the nightgown over my head and fixed it into position. He then slid the panties up and covered the diaper before kissing my forehead.

“I think someone is a bit cranky and needs some sleep.” He mocked. 

This almost send me into a fit as well, but I could agree that I needed the sleep, and I needed to stop talking about things. 

I slumped down in the bed and turned to him, then covered myself with the heavy blanket. I watched as he walked around and joined me. 

“Turn over.” He said as he got under the covers. 

I did as he requested and felt as he wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me in close to him. I found that I really enjoyed being the little spoon and that his embrace was very comforting as I fell asleep, only taking a few seconds to do so. 

We drifted apart at some point during the night, I woke up on my back with my leg nearly hanging off the edge of the bed. I turned to see if Steve was still there, he was. He was already awake and sitting up, punching at the keys on a laptop he had sitting on his lap over the covers. 

“Morning.” He said when he noticed my open eyes.

“Hi. Morning.” I said in a sleepy voice. 

“How’d you sleep?” He asked.

“Fine, I guess. You?” I responded.

“Like the dead.” He answered without averting his eyes from the screen.

“Are you working?” I asked after a moment.

“Just ordering some things for you.” He said with a smile, finally looking over at me.

He had a screen protector or something on his laptop, because from this angle, the screen looked black but I could see the glow from cast across him. 

“What?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He said, then closed the screen with a soft click.

“Ready for breakfast?” He asked as he moved from the bed.

“At least some coffee, but I wouldn’t fight a breakfast offer.” I said doing the same.

I climbed to my feet and felt the extra bulk of the diaper, similar to the last time I had an accident. 

“Shit.” I said quietly as my hand dropped to my crotch.

I looked up to see Steve smiling and looking at me, he looked like someone looking at a kitten or puppy, like something was so cute they couldn’t stand it. He looked at me with such warm affection that I felt myself begin to blush, finding that I really enjoyed this gaze.

“Cute.” He said quickly. “Let’s eat, I’ll change you later.” 

He held his hand out to me and wrapped his arm around the small of my back when I walked around the bed to meet him. 

I downed two cups of coffee in near record time, and polished off two scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon, and a hash brown from the air fryer. 

“Somebody was hungry, huh?” He said as I carried my plate to the dishwasher and placed it in the bottom rack.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I responded, then took my seat again at the table. “So are you giving me the massage?”

“No. While I’ve been known to give a great massage, I actually have the pros coming over. Don’t worry, they won’t see anything. They’ll set up in the study and leave while we get undressed. You’ll be under the sheet the entire time.” He said, trying to calm me down before I reacted.

“Oh, okay. Cool.” I responded cheerfully, no doubt casting some confusion in his mind. 

“Are you finished here?” He asked, gesturing to the plate of bacon on the island.

“Yes, stuffed.” I responded. 

“Good, let’s go get you changed.” He said, then ushered me into the master bathroom. 

He stripped my clothes off and tossed them into the hamper, then pulled the tabs from the diaper and rolled it into a ball before tossing it into the waste bin near his sink, it’s heavy plop again nearly knocking the bin over.

“Have you ever had an enema?” He asked with no emotion as he opened the small closet door in the bathroom.

I froze at hearing his words, completely forgetting what he had said the night before. 

“I don’t think I need…” I started, but was stopped by a stern look on his face. “No.”

“Follow me.” He said as he pulled an enema bag from the closet, then paused to fill it with warm water from the tap before grabbing a small container of lube.

I followed him into the small room where the toilet was and allowed him to position my body facing away from him, away from the toilet. What came next wasn’t very comfortable and caused my belly to cramp multiple times. It wasn’t until the bag was empty that he nodded in satisfaction and had me sit on the toilet. He reached between my legs and grasped at the tube.

“You need to hold this for about 2 minutes after this comes out, do you understand?” He said.

I nodded my head, but knew it would be tough since the urge to go was already almost overpowering. Without pause, he pulled on the end of the tube and I felt it slip out, then clenched as hard as I could. Steve gathered the tube and turned to leave.

“Two minutes.” He said, then smiled and closed the door behind him.

I felt wave after wave of cramps hit my belly hard and struggled as hard as I could to hold it, but after about 30 seconds, it became too much. Fortunately, relief quickly followed.

Steve was waiting in the bedroom when I exited the bathroom after cleaning up and washing my hands. 

“I know it isn’t pleasant, but it’ll keep you nice and clean on the inside.” He smiled empathetically. "You'll get used to this as well." 

He was sure expecting me to get used to a lot of things that I had significant doubt I would.

"I didn't enjoy that." I said quietly and walked over to him.

I was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss on the top of the head before Steve ushered me back to the bathroom and stood me in front of my sink and mirror. Without speaking, he grabbed the hairbrush from the drawer and started to brush at my bedhead. I wasn't sure what they did to it, but it seemed softer and not as wavy. He brushed it into a part, but not before playfully trying to pull it into pigtails. It was too short for that, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be in a few months, if he had his way.

He put the brush back in the drawer, then picked up my toothbrush and applied a small amount of toothpaste, then proceeded to brush my teeth for me. It was an odd sensation, but I kind of liked it. I liked how I felt while he was treating me this way. I spit into the sink and rinsed, then followed him back into the bedroom where a fresh diaper was waiting. He effortlessly put me in it and secured the tabs tightly, then covered it with a pair of royal blue sweatpants and a grey shirt. 

"What are these?" I asked after I was dressed. "I didn't expect you to ever let me dress in something so... normal."

"I like teasing you, and playing dress up. I like pushing your boundaries, especially in situations that I'm not publicly outing you. But I'm not so cruel as to make you parade around in front of people we don't know. I don't want to expose others to what we do anymore than I want to make you endure it." He said softly. 

I smiled at his comment, then gave him a brief hug. He returned it, then walked with me into the kitchen. 

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Steve led two women into the house and down past his office, then motioned for me to follow. I hadn't seen this room before, and was amazed at the large, ornate room with bookshelves covering three walls. This room was as tall as the second floor, and there were books from the floor to the ceiling on nearly every shelf. 

"We'll be back in just a moment. Undress and cover up with the sheet, face down." The shorter of the ladies said after they assembled the two massage tables. 

They turned and exited the room and closed the door. Steve started undressing and folded his clothes, placing them carefully on a large leather chair in the corner of the room. I followed his lead by removing my own clothes, folding them and placing them next to his. I stood there next to him waiting for him to remove his underwear and undershirt. As with many other things that Steve does, I felt like this was some sort of test. 

When he completed his undressing, he smirked and pulled at the tabs of the diaper, then placed it under my shirt on the chair. 

"That was a very good job, sweetie." He said with a smile and a tussle at my hair. 

Test passed. 

We both climbed onto the tables and got comfortable, then Steve called out that we were ready. The shorter woman worked on me with magical hands for over an hour. She rubbed, kneaded, squeezed, and chopped at every muscle I could imagine. I felt like complete putty laying there, it was amazing. At one point, I'm pretty sure she bumped her hand against the chastity cage, but moved on quickly. 

After the massages were over, Steve and I stayed clad in just the towels opting to carry our clothes to the bedroom so as to not get massage oil all over them. The ladies left very cheerfully after a sizable tip, and Steve walked them to the door. 

He returned to the master bedroom a moment later, then guided me to the bathroom and removed my towel, as well as his own. 

"You want to shower together, or do you want a bath?" He asked. 

I kind of wanted a bath, but felt like I'd be able to get cleaner in the shower since the massage oils would likely just sit on the surface, and I hated the feeling of oily skin.

"Shower, please." I responded, then followed him into the cavernous enclosure. 

Steve soaped me up from head to toe and rinsed me with the shower wand. I returned the favor but thought he had other intentions as his erection started to grow when I got near it. I waited for him to give me some direction or guidance, but he just stood and watched me carefully. I lathered his erection up like any other part of his body and washed it clean with warm water, somewhat in a tease, somewhat because I wasn't much of a starter when it came to these things, but he didn't say anything. 

"Not even a kiss, huh?" He finally said after I finished washing the suds off. 

I sighed at his predictability and leaned over to kiss the head with a quick pop.

"You know, it really likes french kissing." He added after I had pulled my head away. 

I greeted this with an eye roll. Guys really were all the same, weren't they?

I decided to play along, at least for a minute, and leaned back over and took the head of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue a few times. There was a strong taste of soap which helped to mask the precum taste that was faintly present. I pulled it from my mouth with an audible pop and licked my lips. He reacted with a big smile to this, although it was more a reflex than me trying to be sexy. 

He turned the shower off and helped me dry off, then repeated the earlier process of brushing my hair into a feminine, but passable style. Without prompting, I went and laid on the foot of the bed and waited for what was next. Less than a minute later, I was diapered, dressed in a yellow onesie with a skirt, and had a headband fixed in place. 

"I thought we could skip lunch today since we're going for nice dinner. That alright with you?" Steve asked as he dressed himself in slacks and a button down shirt. 

I nodded, still full from breakfast. 

"Do you want to go ahead and go see Alice? Maybe we can get that knocked out early and come back here and take a nap." Steve proposed as he slid a Rolex onto is wrist. 

I paused and looked at him, then started to speak, to protest how I was dressed if we were going to go out, but was met with a raised hand. 

"I've got a large enough coat that you'll be completely covered, and we're literally going from one garage to another. No one will see you. We aren't even leaving the neighborhood." He said quickly.

My face still registered protest, but he wasn't dissuaded. He helped me put on some ballet flats and covered me with a large wool coat that extended past my knees. It did cover me completely, so with the exception of the stupid headband, nobody would know a thing.

He wasn't kidding when he said they were close. Their house was a few streets over at the end of the road. They backed up to a large wooded area, and while it was still in the neighborhood, you couldn't see the house from the street. There was a blacktop driveway into the woods that was blocked by a large, iron gate. Steve pulled to the box and typed in a code, then the gates slowly opened to allow our entry. The driveway had to be at least a quarter mile long and opened up to a massive house about half way down. This place looked like something you would see in the Hollywood Hills, something that Robin Leech would have featured on his show. There were fountains on both sides of the driveway, but they were off, I'm assuming because of the cold.

Steve drove to the left of the massive entry way and drove to the side of the house before turning onto another driveway that went below the house. There was a large door, but it was open likely in anticipation of our arrival.

There had to have been room for 16 cars in this garage, but there were only 4. Another Mercedes SUV, the black BMW that I assumed was the one that picked me up, a Range Rover, and an old convertible but I didn't recognize the make, but doubted it was from the US. 

Steve parked next to the other Mercedes SUV and gestured for me to exit as well, then we made our way to a door that, while it looked like a door, was actually the entrance to an elevator. We went up one level and opened into a kitchen that looked like it should be in the White House, not here. 

Alice rounded the corner a second later in a white tennis outfit. She looked like she had been exercising, but was wearing makeup and pearls. Rich people are weird.

“Hello, hello.” She said in at tone that conveyed her annoyance that we were early.

“Sorry, we figured we’d knock this out early… didn’t mean to drop in, but you understand.” Steve said in a passive aggressive jest.

She gave a sigh, and waved us past the kitchen and down one of the halls to her office. It was large and looked over the back of the property. There was a large lap pool, tennis court, basketball court, and guest house set to the back of the property, all of it packaged up for the winter. 

She motioned me to a chair and took the coat from my shoulders. She gave an approving nod of my clothes and instructed Steve to undress me. I stood there while Steve reached under the skirt and unsnapped the onesie, then lifted it all above my head. He undid the dry diaper and placed it next to the onesie, then slid the slippers off of my feet. I was now completely naked in front of the pair, and was lightly guided back to the chair by Alice. 

“How are you feeling so far?” She asked as she knelt beside me.

“The same, I guess.” I responded.

She rubbed her hands along my skin, paying special attention to what used to be dense areas of body hair but were now completely smooth. Her hands traced my face, neck, armpits, chest, and pubic region before quickly sliding down my legs to my feet.

She started a recorder on her phone and stated the date and time, then said my name. 

“Skin smooth, no sign of erythema, no rash, no wounds. Axillary shows some abrasion, recommend medicated powder.” She started. “Insertion site incision intact, glue holding.”

She moved from my side to settle in front of me, then pushed my knees apart. I nearly slapped at her hand as she grasped at the chastity cage, but rethought my instinct and allowed her to carry on without protest.

“Have you had an erection since getting this one on?” She asked flatly.

I sat without responding for a second or two too long for her liking, which prompted her to give me a stern look.

“Umm… sort of, I guess.” I responded.

“Sort of? What’s that mean? Either you did or didn’t.” She replied quickly.

“Yeah, I tried to have one, but it held it down.” I said.

“Hmm, okay.” She replied, seemingly satisfied with my response. “Those should become less frequent with the testosterone blocking and increase in estrogen. We’ll need to check the chastity fit pretty frequently, there will be some testicular atrophy that’ll begin to happen. You’ll likely get some tenderness in your breasts as well, it’s completely normal. They’ll begin to puff up in a month or two.”

My mouth open and closed, dumbfounded by what I was hearing. She sensed it and put her hand on my thigh.

“The changes can revert when the implant is removed and your body resumes normal hormone production, if you choose that at completion. It’s only permanent if you elect it to be.” She said reassuringly. “What about accidents, have you been having many?” 

I nodded my head slowly and felt as Steve placed his hand on my shoulder. 

“Okay, good. That’s as expected for now. Steve, grab the diaper and put it under her, I’m going to grab the scanner.” She instructed as she turned to a closet in the room.

Steve had me stand and placed the diaper under me, then brought it between my legs but didn’t secure it in place. Alice returned a moment later with a small device and applied cold gel just above my pubic bone, then pressed the device into the gel. I heard a faint clicking sound and a slight vibration as the screen lit up with numbers.

“Okay, not too much in there, that’s fine. One of the medications we gave you selectively relaxes specific smooth muscle, thats the muscle that’s responsible for closing the sphincter from your bladder. It’s still working, but relaxes with significantly less pressure than before. When your bladder fills, it’ll open spontaneously to relieve the pressure.” She said very clinically. “Have you maintained rectal tone?” 

“Huh?” I asked.

“Do the muscles in your rectum feel like they used too, or do they feel loose?” She rephrased.

“The same, like they used too.” I replied.

“Perfect, that’s what we want to hear.” She said with a smile. 

She pressed a bit harder with the device, placing more pressure on my bladder. I could feel as she pushed harder that I was starting to trickle pee into the diaper, and was unable to stop no matter how hard I tried. 

“Perfect.” She said, then removed the device and wiped the gel off of my skin.

She nodded to Steve as she stood, and he affixed the diaper into place.

“Everything looks good. It’s great, actually. You’ve responded exactly like I hoped you would and have no appreciable side effects. We’ll plan to do this weekly for 8 weeks, then monthly from then on. We don’t need to do bloodwork today, but we’ll start next week to monitor hormone levels and make any adjustments necessary.” She said as she wiped the gel from the device. 

“Great, so we’re good?” Steve asked. 

“Yep, good to go.” Alice said, closing the closet door.

“Where’s Molly at today?” Steve asked as he gathered the onesie and slid it back into place, then secured the snaps.

“She’s in her room, some new series on Netflix has caught her attention and she’s obsessed.” She said.

“Do you want to say hi to her?” Steve asked me as I smoothed out the skirt.

“Oh, uh - no. I don’t want to bother her.” I replied.

The less she saw me like this, the better.

“Oh, nonsense. She needs to get her nose off of that iPad every once in a while.” Alice said, then gestured us out of the office and back to the kitchen. 

We rode the elevator up a level, then crossed a large atrium to another hallway. At the end of the hallway was a massive set of double doors, but we stopped shy and entered a room on the left.

It was pretty dark as Alice pushed the door open, but I could hear the audio from whatever show she was watching. Alice flipped the switch on the wall and cast a bright glow around what I can only describe as a nursery There was a large crib against the back wall with the front bars lowered to the ground. It was filled with blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. After a second, I saw Molly’s head raise, then watched as her eyes got huge at the realization she had company. 

“Oh!” She yelped as she noticed Steve standing there. 

“Sorry, honey. They wanted to say hi.” Alice said as she crossed the infantile room. 

I noticed every possible accompaniment that one would expect in a baby’s room, including a changing table, rocking chair, and a plethora of toys.

Molly sat up and pulled a blanket over her body. I noticed as she did that a large baby bottle filled with milk rolled from the crib and clanked onto the floor before rolling to Alice’s feet. She bent to pick it up and handed it back to Molly, who tossed it behind her pillow. 

“Come say hi, don’t be rude.” Alice instructed.

Molly moved the covers reluctantly from her body, then slid from the crib. She was only wearing a babydoll t-shirt and diaper, the same one I was in, and came to Alice’s side, slightly hiding behind her. She looked mortified that we were seeing her like this. I could see that her diaper was slightly wet, or at least appeared to be in the light. 

I didn’t not enjoy the view, truthfully. She looked really cute, there wasn’t a bra under her shirt and it was riding up slightly giving a good look at her lower belly.

“Hi.” Molly said quietly to Steve, then looked at me oddly. 

I’m not sure why she was so embarrassed really. I was also standing there looking ridiculous I gave a slight wave without raising my hand and smiled, but she didn’t return it.

“Hello, Molly. We won’t keep you, it’s good to see you. This one will see you tomorrow for your play date.” Steve said as he tussled at my hair. 

She nodded, then looked down at the floor, her face getting red. 

We turned to exit, but I could feel Molly watching me as I left. 

We made the drive back to Steve’s house right after leaving Molly’s room, Alice being sure to see us to the door. We didn’t say much on the drive back, instead opting to listen to the radio. I kept my arms crossed in front of me to ensure the coat didn’t open without warning. We were soon back in Steve’s garage, the door safely secured behind us before I exited the passenger door.

We both agreed that a nap was in order, although the had had been anything but arduous so far. I napped for a solid two hours before waking to an empty room, and was a little upset that the diaper was decently wet. I knew to expect it based on what Alice had said, but it still upset me that I was losing control of such a basic function solely for the amusement of Steve. 

I wandered from the bedroom and found Steve sitting in his office, monitors blazing a bright glow off of his face in the dark room. 

“Hey.” I said as I entered.

He greeted me with a smile and gestured toward one of the chair on the opposite side of the desk from him. I looked to make sure he wasn’t on a video call with anyone, then accepted his invitation when the screen was clear with the exception of a few PDFs he was reviewing.

“I couldn’t sleep and didn’t want to wake you.” He said as he minimized the documents and shut off the monitors.

“No problem. What time are we eating?” I asked, beginning to feel my stomach growling.

“I have reservations at 7, so we can leave soon.” He responded as he stood from his executive chair.

We went into the bedroom and Steve removed the onesie and wet diaper from me, commenting on how happy he was that I was using them. I didn’t tell him I didn’t have much choice in the matter and it was against my will, I was actually in a decent mood and didn’t want to start anything. 

He emerged from the closet a with a clean diaper and some business casual clothes and dressed me. He was being truthful fortunately… the diaper was pretty well hidden under the pants, and the sweater did a great job at helping to cover.

With an approving nod, we were set to go and exited to the garage.

To say dinner was amazing would be a massive disservice to the owners of Union Grill. I had a stuffed Rainbow Trout that made my eyes nearly water with how good it was, and I don’t know how Steve pulled it off, but we both shared a nice bottle of wine with dinner. I didn’t have any moment during the evening that I worried about someone finding out about what was under my pants, either. I did get a bit nervous about halfway through when I felt the warmth start to spread around within the diaper from another accident, but there were no leaks. I’m not sure I should call them accidents, really, since they seemed to be desired even if not by me. 

We actually carried on a good conversation about traveling, camping, hiking, and our past in general. I felt like it was one of the better conversations we’ve had, and was a bit smitten with him by the end of dinner. I hate to say it, but I sort of looked forward for what happened when we got home, although that may have been the wine talking. 

Steve paid the bill and we made our way back home, both a bit drunk, although I was definitely feeling it more than he was. 

“What do you want to do now?” He asked as we made our way back to his part of town.

“I don’t know, what did you have in mind?” I asked while staring at the passing interstate lights.

“Well, I know one nice way to end a date with a pretty girl like you.” He said with a smile in his tone. 

“Oh? How’s that?” I replied playfully.

“You’re creative, I’m sure you can figure it out.” He said.

“I’m sure.” I said back. “Hey, where’s my present for going out in this?” I asked, mostly joking.

“Oh, in the glove compartment.” He responded.

I opened the compartment a bit surprised that he actually got me something, and was very excited to see it was a new phone. Mine had been on the way out for some time and was really only good for a few hours before needing to be charged again. This one was the new Apple model, the Pro to be specific. 

“Thank you!” I nearly shouted, barely able to contain my excitement. 

“You’re welcome, you need to replace that piece of junk.” He said, pointing to my phone in the cup holder. 

“I know, I’ve been wanting to for a long time. I just… couldn’t.” I said back as I pulled the plastic wrapping from the box. “Can I set it up now?”

“Yeah, that’s fine.” He said back as he navigated from the interstate to the exit closest to his house. 

We were back in no time and both settled into the kitchen while he helped me set up the new phone and sync contacts. 

Once completed, he led me to the bedroom.

“I have another little surprise, but for both of us.” He said as he led me past the bed.

He turned the handle to the closet door, pushed it, then flipped the lights on.

I was surprised to see that there was actually something in the vacant room now. It was a… well, it was the exact same changing table from Molly’s room. It was stacked with diapers and wipes below the padded top. 

“When did this…” I started.

“While we were out. I had it delivered.” He said quickly, with gushing excitement in his voice. 

“Oh.” I replied, not nearly matching his excitement. 

“Let’s try it.” He said, leading me over to it and lifting me up to the cushioned surface. 

He moved me into a laying position and removed the sweater, shirt, and pants from me before tossing them to the side. He then untaped the diaper, rolled it, and tossed it into a Diaper Genie next to the table.

“This is so much easier than on the bed.” He said, with continued excitement. 

He pulled a diaper from the stack below and placed it under me with an effortless lift, then sprinkled powder across my groin. He taped the clean diaper tightly in place, then pulled me into a sitting position before pulling the yellow skirted onesie from earlier back over my head.

“This one is just so cute.” He said with a smile as he stepped back and admired my look.

This was topped off with another headband, complete with a small pink bow over my right temple. 

It was amazing how different I looked in just 2 minutes, most people wouldn’t have any clue that the young preppie looking guy that entered Steve’s house was now this delicate little girl. It was still a mind trip to think about.

Steve led me from the room and over to the two leather chairs in the bedroom before plopping down in one. He pulled me onto his lap, face to face, then planted a deep, passionate kiss right on my mouth. His grip held my head firmly in place in a repeat of the night before, but this one was a little more reciprocated than the one from the night before.

He kissed me for a couple of minutes, then grabbed at my hips and pushed them down onto his crotch. I could feel his erection even through the diaper and followed his lead as he gyrated my body to dry hump him. 

He stopped the movement a minute later and lifted me toward him, then fished his cock out of his pants. Without speaking, he pushed me off of him and onto the floor at his feet. I knew what he wanted, and I wasn’t going to argue about giving it to him. I guess a BJ in exchange for a new phone is a fair trade, right? Right? 

I tried to give him a sexy look, but doubted it was actually sexy. Without any additional encouragement, I licked at the head and swallowed the already collected precum before putting my mouth onto his dick. Just as the night before, I tried to mimic things I’d enjoyed in the past. I alternated sucking, licking, and stroking and focused on trying to give him a good blowjob. I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it a bit as well, but found that he was lasting longer than the night before. 

It was only really my second time, so I was afraid I was doing something wrong when 10 minutes had passed and he seemed no closer to cumming than when I had started. 

I looked up at him and his head was back, but I think he noticed the change in my head’s position, because he brought his eyes to meet mine in an instant. I tried to ask how I was doing with my eyes, and I was happy that he seemed to get the message.

“You’d doing great, I just want to enjoy every second of it.” He said.

I looked back down and closed my eyes as I continued sucking and licking, hoping that he wasn’t going to want to go too much longer. My neck and jaw were very sore by this point and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could go.

I tried to maintain my pace, but slowed enough for him to notice. It must have been 20 minutes of giving head at this point, and I was exhausted.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and started pushing down, then letting off. He was now controlling the speed of my head movement, and it helped my effort significantly. Now, I was just letting him fuck my mouth instead of really working at it.

I could feel the tale-tale signs a minute later as his breathing sped up, he started moaning more, and his movements on my head quickened. Just as the night before, he pressed hard on my head and erupted a geyser of cum into my mouth in at least 7 or 8 spurts. His was really working to catch his breath as he held my head on his cock, then told me to suck again as I pulled it out.

I did as instructed and felt as a little more cum as added to the mix, then carefully popped his cock from my mouth careful not to spill anything on his slacks. 

I looked up at him and was met by a beaming smile. I tried to smile back, but stopped for fear of spilling. I motioned to my diaper, indicating that I wanted him to open it so I could spit into it, but he didn’t move for it.

“I want you to try swallowing.” He said quickly.

I shook my head with some panic in my eyes, but was met with no pity.

“Mmmm!” I protested. 

“It won’t be that bad, just swallow it on the count of 3. Then you’re done.” He said as he placed his hand under my chin. 

“1.” He said with a smirk on his face. 

I begged with my eyes, but got nowhere. 

“2.” He continued. 

“3! Down the hatch!” He said with excitement. 

I tried to move his cum to the back of my throat, but felt like I would gag if it stayed there, so pushed it forward. It was slimy on my tongue, and felt like a giant ball of snot that someone sprinkled salt and baking soda on. Fortunately Steve had mercy at that point and reached down to unsnap the onesie and untaped the diaper.

As soon as I was able, I spit his load into the front of the diaper. Steve wasn't too pleased when I wiped my mouth on my sleeve, but he didn’t say anything about it. 

He refastened the velcro and pushed the onesie back down without snapping it and pulled me onto his lap. 

“We’ll try again next time.” He said as he patted my back. “Now let’s get ready for bed. Molly is probably looking forward to your girls day tomorrow.” 

• Like 9
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-15)

I’m really hoping to have the next chapter up before I leave on vacation on Friday. If not, it’ll be mid-next week. In another thread @WBDaddy (I think it was you) talked about text to speech to proof stories. I did that, and realized that I have about 7 hours of audio to review. Most of the chapters take about 20-30 minutes to read. I probably should have broken part 15 into two chapters, I was well over my targeted 5,000 word limitation per chapter. Sorry about that. I hope you’re all enjoying it thus far, we’re about halfway through the story. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Nomadic said:

I’m really hoping to have the next chapter up before I leave on vacation on Friday. If not, it’ll be mid-next week. In another thread @WBDaddy (I think it was you) talked about text to speech to proof stories. I did that, and realized that I have about 7 hours of audio to review. Most of the chapters take about 20-30 minutes to read. I probably should have broken part 15 into two chapters, I was well over my targeted 5,000 word limitation per chapter. Sorry about that. I hope you’re all enjoying it thus far, we’re about halfway through the story. 

You have nothing to be sorry for its a great chapter and i'm (and i'm sure other are as well) looking forward to the next one whenever you can get it posted whether its Friday or next week. Don't stress over a hobby, we can wait. ?

• Like 1

This is really a tour de force, Nomadic. It gets better and better with every chapter and is truly excellent writing. Sissy or diaper or AB content aside, you’re very talented. 

I agree that you have nothing to apologize for. Obviously we’re excited for what’s next, but you take your time. We’ll survive a few days’ wait. 

Thank you again for committing to such an amazing story and sticking with it. It really is lovely!

• Like 1

Part 16

I was jolted awake a little past 2am by one of the most obnoxious ring tones I’d ever heard. Steve shot up and knocked his cup of water from the nightstand as he slapped for his phone, only half awake.

“Fuck, damnit.” He called out as he finally silenced the ringer and squinted to make out the caller. “Hel- Hello?”

I watched him from sleepy eyes as he nodded his head in reaction to the voice on the line.

“Okay, I’ll see you then.” He said, seeming none too pleased. 

He tossed his phone back on the nightstand, assessed the spilled water on the floor, then trudged to the bathroom to get a towel. 

“Is everything okay?” I asked as he mopped the spill from the hand-scraped hard wood floor. 

“Yeah, I have to go to New York today. One of our vendors is making things complicated and I need to go lay down the law.” He said with a yawn.

“Oh? What time are you going?” I replied.

“Wheels up at 5:15, unfortunately.” He replied.

“Morning or night?” I asked.

“Ugh. Morning. I’ll text Alice and see if you can go over early.” He said back, climbing into bed and grabbing his phone again.

“I can just stay here, it’s not a big deal, you know.” I offered, hoping that the early hour would change his mind about me staying alone.

“Not a chance, babe.” He said as the ‘woosh’ of the sent text sounded.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead, then told me to go back to sleep.

I tried, but had trouble. I could tell that the diaper was already wet, and it was significantly more difficult to fall asleep in a wet one than it was a dry one. Sleep did end eventually find me, but it was shallow.

At 4am on the dot, Steve’s phone quietly alarmed but he turned it off in an instant. He must not have gone back to sleep either, at least not restful sleep. Without a word, he walked to the bathroom and showered. I laid there waiting for some indication of what the plan for me would be, and was eventually greeted with an apologetic smile as the door opened and he emerged in a n expensive looking business suit.

“Hey, baby. Let’s go get in the car. I’ll get a bag packed for you, you can go back to sleep when you get there.” He said quietly.

I was learning which battles were worth picking, and which were a waste of time. This one, with someone that didn’t get a good nights sleep and had a long day of work ahead of them, was not a good battle to pick.

After the bag was packed, he draped a heavy coat over my shoulders. It effectively covered the pink and white striped pajama set he dressed me in last night, much to my relief. He tossed some white slippers at my feet as we neared the garage door, then we drove into the dark with only a brief pause to watch the garage door come to a rest in the closed position.

Our short drive was devoid of any conversation, both of us too sleepy to speak.

“I should be home tonight, hopefully.” He finally said as we made the turn onto their street.

I nodded, but was pretty sure he didn’t see it in the darkness. 

We rolled to a stop at the gate, it whirred open before Steve could enter the code, a sure sign that someone was awake and expecting us. Steve drove to the front this time and came to a stop at the massive entry way where Alice was standing behind a set of ornate stained glass doors.

Steve leaned over and kissed my cheek and apoligized again for having to go, then pushed my door open from inside. I climbed out and grabbed the bag from the back seat and turned to walk up the stairs, looking back as I heard the transmission engage and propel the black Mercedes down the long driveway, its brake lights casting an eerie red glow into the canopy of trees surrounding the long driveway. 

I returned my attention to the door and Alice boyond it as she motioned me up with a sense of urgency. She opened the door as I approached it and ushered me inside with a light pat on my butt.

“Let’s go, it’s freezing out there.” She said as I turned to her once in the dark, expansive foyer.

She took the coat from me and tossed it onto a bench near the door, then grabbed my hand and led me deeper into the house. 

“I’m going to have you in Molly’s room until morning… I don’t know about you, but I’d like a couple more hours of sleep.” She said with a drowsy voice that matched the look on her face.

I followed without objection as we walked up a wide set of stairs that opened to the large atrium on the second floor, then down the hallway ending in the double doors. This time I knew which room was Molly’s and followed her to it. 

She pushed the door open, then turned the light on her phone on and led me across the room toward what would be a comically large crib if one could see any humor in any of this. I assumed Molly was sleeping somewhere else if she was allowing me stay here, thinking maybe the crib was just for play and Molly had another room somewhere else in this palace. My thought was quickly corrected when I saw Molly sleeping toward the back of the full size mattress upon walking up to the raised bars. Alice clicked something and the side slowly lowered to the floor. I was ushered in with a firm push to my diapered backside. 

Molly awoke confused at our arrival, then woke fully when she saw me.

“What’s going on?” She asked with suspicious concern.

“Steve had to leave early for work, so Addy is going to go back to sleep with you until morning.” She responded as she nudged me the rest of the way into the bed, then raised the bars behind me, a heavy click securing us both inside. 

Addy? I made a mental note to be mad about that later.

The bars didn’t really trap us in here, only extending maybe 4 or 5 feet from the surface of the mattress, but there was no mistaking that this was a crib meant for someone my size and that freaked the hell out of me, especially now that I was in it. 

“Goodnight.” Alice said as she extinguished the light from her phone and exited the room, leaving us in pitch black together. 

I heard Molly shuffle around as she tried to give me more room. 

“I can stay down here.” I whispered as I moved to the food of the bed, trying to give her space.

“Don’t be silly.” She huffed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a laying position beside her. “Go back to sleep.” 

I laid on my back close beside her. She turned on her side facing me and moved even closer, her head nearly resting on my shoulder, her arm crossing my chest.

“Nite.” She mumbeled.

Within a few seconds, her breathing became deep and slow, with a very slight snore that I can only describe as adorable. 

I again struggled to sleep, but only because her close proximity kept pushing thoughts and feelings into my mind that I had to battle out time and time again. I may have fallen asleep, but I may not have, I’m honestly not sure. All I know is there was sunlight peeking through the blackout curtains before I knew it. While it didn’t light the room, I knew the faint glow signified morning. 

I laid there making every attempt to not wake her, but footsteps in the hallway a few minutes later served to do that instead. 

She yawned and stretched her limbs out, then placed her head on the left side of my chest. 

I wanted so bad to hold her, to hug her tight. I wanted to kiss her. I didn’t do anything though, just laid there and let her have her time to wake. 

The moment, although I wish could have lasted longer, was over too soon as she sat up and leaned against the side of the crib against the wall. I turned my head to her and smiled awkwardly, very unsure of what I was supposed to say.

She returned the shy smile.

“I’m sorry that we woke you up earlier.” I said finally.

“It’s fine. I haven’t gotten to sleep next to someone in a year, I really missed that.” She answered, matching my shyness.

I looked around at the tall bars, then back to her and wondered if she was going to lower them for us to get out.

“We have to wait for someone to open it.” She said after a moment.

I nodded and pulled the covers up over my pajamas as much as possible. 

“It was nice.” I said awkwardly, trying to fill the silence.

She looked at me confused.

“What was?” She asked.

“Oh. Waking up with you here.” I said, wishing I could have opted to not say anything instead of that. 

This garnered a smile back from her and she scooted back down and put her head back on my chest and cuddled against me. 

There was no doubt to the effect it was having on my body, I could feel the pulsations from my cock press hard against the restrictive confines of the chastity cage causing some discomfort, but was also glad that I wouldn’t have to try and explain away an awkward erection to her since the chastity, diaper, and blanket all kept it contained. 

We laid in silence for about 10 minutes, both just enjoying the feeling of being together, but she rolled off quickly when she heard footsteps coming up the hallway.

Alice opened the door a few seconds later and flipped the switch to light the room.

“Good morning, you two.” She yawned with a cup of coffee in hand, no doubt still tired. “I hope you both got some more sleep.” 

We both nodded as Alice clicked the mechanism on the base of the crib and the bars slowly lowered back to the groud. I moved out first, followed close behind by Molly. I hadn’t noticed in the dark, but she was wearing a short white Care Bears shirt that left the bottom few inches of her diaper exposed. There was no denying that it was wet, that was easy to see without even looking closely. 

Molly, I guess as part of her normal morning routine, walked over and climbed up onto the surface of the changing table, then pulled her shirt up to the middle of her belly and waited. Alice wasted no time either and was by her side right as Molly settled in. I stood next to the crib and wondered if I should turn away, or leave the room but neither paid me any attention whatsoever.

Alice unfastened Molly’s diaper and pulled it from under her. I couldn’t help but peek, but couldn’t see anything from my vantage point. Alice used a baby wipe, pulling at Molly’s leg to spread them apart a bit more, then tossed it into the diaper pail next to the table. She fanned at Molly’s groin for a few seconds with the new diaper to dry her completely, then pulled it under her and secured it into snugly into place. She helped Molly down, then balled the diaper and tossed it to join the wipes. 

“Okay, sweetie. Let’s go.” Alice said as she extended her hand toward me. 

My stomach dropped a bit. Steve had said one of the reasons he wanted me here is becuase he didn’t want me sitting in a wet diaper all day, but the smart part of my brain never connected the dots that Alice, or anyone else, would be changing me. 

“Come one, now.” She said a second later, my hesitation annoying her.

I followed suit and climbed into a laying position in front of her. I was wearing pajama pants, so she moved those down to my ankles, then pushed my knees apart wide to give her the necessary access. I noticed Molly had moved back to my former position and watched as Alice worked. I was thankful that she’d have the same restricted view that I had.

The diaper was removed with little effort and tossed to join Molly’s, then I was wiped down with a cool baby wipe. A few seconds later, I was also in a dry diaper and my pants were pulled back up to their original position. 

“Grab your milk, dear.” Alice said without looking at Molly, instead turning to leave the room.

Molly did as asked and fished a bottle from the corner of the bed, mostly empty now. 

We followed Alice down the hall, through the atrium, and into a living room overlooking a large great room with a massive fireplace, complete with a roaring wood fire already going. 

We all sat on large, comfy chairs facing a huge TV tuned to one of the weekday morning shows, then Alice pressed on a button positioned on a table next to her chair. Nothing happened, but neither of them seemed like that was unusual. Alice began scrolling through her phone and  Molly stared absently at the TV screen and smoothed down her messy morning hair.

I jumped when a door across the room opened and an older Asian woman walked slowly through pushing a breakfast cart, then parked it next to Alice and removed the cover. She looked at me briefly, but with eyes that said “this is all normal to me, welcome to the club”, then set a plate of french toast and a sippy cup of juice in front of me. She did the same with Molly, but Alice got an egg white omlet and another cup of coffee. 

“Thank you, Asami.” Alice said kindly as the lady turned and pushed the cart back out of the room with a sweet smile. 

“Dig in.” Alice said as she picked up her own fork and gestured to ours. 

I’m sure Steve would have made it better somehow, but the french toast was amazing. Molly and I both finished our serving within minutes of it being placed in front of us. I wanted to lick the plate clean but figured that would likely be frowned upon. 

I don’t know who the performer on the morning show was, but it was dreadful and completely missed the target demographic for weekday early morning viewers. Fortunately, about halfway through the terrible performance, Molly stood up and reached for my hand.

“Mommy, we’re going to go to my room, okay?” She said as she pulled me up.

Alice looked up, but didn’t object. She quickly put her gaze back on her phone with an effortless nod. 

“Teeth, you two. Before anything.” She called out as we rounded the corner.

Molly diverted me to a large bathroom at the end of the hall and we both brushed our teeth and washed our faces together. 

I followed Molly back to her room and stepped past her while she closed the door behind us. She walked back over to the crib and hopped onto her back, the mattress bounching against her. 

“So what do you want to do?” She asked me without looking up.

“I don’t know.” I responded, joining her on the bed. “What is there to do?”

“Whole lotta nothing, honestly. I usually watch movies or something. When it’s warm, there’s more to do. You’d think with such a big house, there would be something fun but it’s just room after boring room.” She said with a sigh. “I literally spend like 50% of my time sleeping, 25% watching movies, and the other 25% playing with myself.”

I blushed deeply at this, in disbelief that she would say that in front of me. She knew it made me blush too, I think that’s why she said it.

“Oh, come on. You’re gonna have to get used to being open with me. I told you we’re pretty much best friends now and we won’t have any secrets from each other.” She said as she turned over to me and nudged my rib cage. 

“I know… I just…” I started to say, but couldn’t finish because I didn’t know what to say.

“Like you never do it, come on.” She said with a mocking tone. 

“I do, I guess. Well, did.” I replied shyly. 

“Did?” She questioned with some hesitation. 

“Yeah, I can’t really do… that… anymore.” I finally said.

Her eyes widened with the realization that I likely physicially couldn’t masturbate.

“Is it the hormones already?” She asked inquisitively.

“No, there’s a… thing on there.” I replied, really not wanting to discuss it.

“Oh… so you can’t get hard.” She said, finally understanding.

I didn’t say anything, my silence served as the answer.

“That really sucks.” She finally said.

“Tell me about it.” I replied quietly, finally getting the courage to look at her. 

“So the… one I gave you, that was your last?” She asked, clearly not caring or understanding that I didn’t want to discuss it.

I nodded and looked away from her, too embarrased to say it.

“Damn, I honestly would have tried to do it better had I known that would be your last one.” She said.

“Can we, like, not talk about this please? If you have to know, my body still wants it to get it hard but the… thing… keeps it from happening and you talking about that doesn’t really help matters. It doesn’t feel good.” I said back.

“So… I’m making you hard right now just talking about it?” She questioned, but in a knowing way. 

“Molly…” I started.

“Okay, okay… I’m just having fun. Sorry.” She huffed and turned back over.

The break in the conversation lasted less than 15 seconds.

“I’m just saying I didn’t even really try to make it good, but had I known I would have…” She blurted out.

“Ugh…” I moaned and sat up from the bed, intending to jump off of it, but she grabbed me and pulled me back down.

“For real, I’m sorry. I’m just a little horny and I kind of like talking about it.” She said apologetically. 

“Okay, fine. Let’s talk.” I said in a snide tone as I laid back down next to her.

“For real?” She asked excitedly. 

“It’s better than sitting here in silence, I guess. What do you want to talk about?” I said quickly.

“Does it hurt? The thing?” She asked.

“Not unless it’s trying to get hard.” I replied with some annoyance in my voice. “It’s just sort of there the rest of the time. I honestly don’t notice it anymore.” 

“I don’t know how you can go that long without… you know.” She replied. 

“It’s not easy. You think you’re kind of horny, I live in constant state of it but I can’t make it go away.” I said back.

“Isn’t there a way you can still… get off? Even with it on?” She asked after reflecting on my answer.

“I doubt it, honestly. I don’t know how I would.” I replied. 

“Like, up your… well… like gay sex. Doesn’t that make it happen sometimes?” She asked.

“I have no idea. I’ve never done that.” I replied, really regreting my decision to allow the conversation to go on. 

“Oh. Well, for your sake, I hope when you do, you can get off from it. I couldn’t imagine not being able too.” She added.

“Yeah, we’ll I’m really not sure I want to find out. It seems like it would hurt too bad.” I said meekly.

“It hurts for girls too, you know. But not for long.” She said slyly. 

“Okay, I’ll keep that in mind.” I replied with audible annoyance. 

I again sat up from the bed, this time sliding off of the mattress before she could stop me. I paced the room a few times, her eyes following me closely as I moved. 

“You’re really pretty, you know. Not just for a guy dressed like a girl, but you’re like really pretty for a girl too. Most girls would kill to look like you.” She said sweetly, eyeing me up and down. 

“Umm, thanks I guess.” I said back sarcastically. 

“Oh my god, get off it. Stop being so uptight around me. Just fucking relax already. It’s only us in here.” She said, finally snapping at my defensive comments.

I paced for another few seconds, well aware that I was being hostile for no other reason than I had a crush on her and she was seeing me as her sister, not as a boy. It’s the worst friend zone ever.

“Okay, look. I’m sorry. I just don’t know how I feel about all of this. I feel… I feel like I’m supposed to be living in the best years of my life, but I’m walking around like… this. I’m 18, I should be out having fun in my first year of college, not being a girly fetish doll for a grown man.” I said with tears beginning to stream down my face. 

Molly was quiet for a minute. I think my words actually hit home with her as well. I could see her eyes exploring the room, landing on the exaggerated changing table, the bars of the crib, and the stuffed animals.

“But were you?” She asked finally.

“Was I what?” I asked. 

“Were you… living it up?” She clarified.

“Well, no.” I answered quietly after a long pause. 

“Neither was I.” She said as her eyes sunk to the floor. 

I climbed back up on the bed and laid next to her, both reflecting on our decisions, and grabbed her hand. I needed her, and she really needed me. If we were going to get through this, I needed to be there for her because I sure as hell knew I needed her to be there for me.

“I’m sorry.” I said after a few minutes.

“For what?” She responded.

“For being such a… well, for being such a baby about this and complaining constantly about it. I made the decision, I make the decision every minute I don’t walk away, and I’m sorry for being rude with you for it.” I muttered.

She rolled on her side to face me and gave a sweet smile. 

“I told you how happy I was that you were here, I think you’re starting to see why now.” She said. 

“I guess I still just don’t understand it. Any of this. Why can’t I, we, just walk away?” I asked rhetorically. 

“It’s hard to process, it’s hard to understand the why.” She said as she gently pulled my chin, locking eyes with me. “Believe it or not, Alice and Mark used to be really nice to be around. I felt like they actually cared about me, like they were actually excited to see me. I felt like they were the parents I never got to have. I thought being like this was a small price to pay for a family, for a child hood, that I never got to have. But something changed, and it doesn’t feel that way any more. But now that you’re here too, I actually look forward to getting to see you. It’s like, the only thing I actually get to look forward too. You’re the only person on Earth that understands what I’m going through.”

“Thank you.” I pushed out, caught off guard that she was being so open with me.

“Like I said, we have the beaches to look forward too after this life. Just hold tight with me.” She said, then moved closer and put her head back on my chest.

I squeezed Molly tight as we laid there, sad that I had to push romantic feelings out of my mind completely, but happy that I at least gained a close friend as a result. 

“So, bestie. Tell me about Steve.” She said after a moment.

“What about?” I asked.

“Well, I’d say of the options, you probably got the best. He always seems nice around me, not pervy like most of the others. Is he actually nice or just a good actor?” She questioned, her eyes looking up at me. 

“Yeah, he’s usually pretty nice. He’ll get frustrated with things from time to time, but overall, he’s pretty good with me. Obviously he’s a perv as well, they all are.” I responded. 

“Has he made you… you know… do stuff? Like more than what we walked in on?” She asked shyly.

I thought about ignoring the question, or deflecting to another conversation. I almost got back off of the bed to pace, but decided against it. I thought about telling her that it was none of her business.

“No, nothing past that.” I answered finally, deciding to be open with her for a change. 

“How many times?” She asked after I responded.

“Umm… I’ve like started a few times, but we didn’t, well… he didn’t… get there each time. I guess like all the way through, twice.” I said trying to build some level of confidence in discussing such matters. 

“Did you like it?” She asked, moving her head from my chest and resting it next to mine, eyes locked on mine.

“Uhh…” I started, unsure how to exactly answer the question. “I guess parts of it weren’t too awful. He moans a lot, and when he does get off, he grunts really loud. He also is super affectionate after, which is nice.”

“How many guys were you with before him?” She asked.

“None. This is the first time I’ve every done it.” I responded quickly.

“Wow, so you’ve only given head two times ever?” She went on.

“Yes.” I said.

“I remember the first time I gave it, I hated it. After that, I sort of learned what I was doing and it got better from there. I never really got used to the taste of cum, I’ve never really found it pleasant, but if I can time it right and get him to cum in the back of my mouth, I can swallow it as he’s getting off and not really taste it.” She said looking somewhat proud.

“That’s honestly the worst part. It’s so fucking slimy and bitter. I can’t get over that part of it.” I responded with probably too much enthuiasism.

“It gets better with time, I promise. Try just swallowing as he shoots instead of letting it build up.” She replied.

“Okay, I will.” I said.

We were quiet for a few seconds, both trying to figure out what to do or say next.

“I’m sorry for bringing it up, I don’t want to make you… hurt.” She said with a glance down my body.

“Umm… talking about this part of it doesn’t. It was the stuff you were saying earlier that did.” I replied.

“Well, I won’t bring that up anymore then.” She said playfully.

“Hey, can I ask you a serious question?” I asked as I met her gaze.

“Yeah, sure.” She responded with eager eyes.

“Are you… I don’t mean this in any type of bad way, but I don’t know how else to ask it… are you bipolar?” I forced out.

She didn’t respond right away. I got nervous at that.

“I didn’t mean it in… like, you just seem to be happy sometimes and really sad sometimes and I don’t know… I’m not sure when to expect what. I’m sorry, I don’t want to pry.” I clumisly said.

“It’s fine, and no. My mom was and I know exactly what it is, and why you would think that. Don’t feel bad.” She started. “Like I said earlier, I was in a bad place when we first met, and had to force a smile for you because I didn’t know you, or trust you, really. I think you’ve gotten to see the more real me since then. I have good times and bad. Sometimes Alice is really nice, sometimes she’s a total bitch. Most times she just ignores me completely. Mark is always just there, never good, never bad. I think now that we’re, well, closer I’ll be happier. Especally when I actually get to see you.” She said in a sad tone. 

“Is Alice really that bad? She seems like she can have really bad mean streaks, I couldn’t imagine living with her.” I asked carefully.

“Not always. Sometimes we really connect well. Honestly, the breastfeeding really helped it. She just started doing that about 6 months ago. When she started the hormones and produced enough to start, she was so nice to me during it. She would cuddle me, or wrap me in a warm blanket. And she always made sure I had a dry diaper on before so I was always comfy. The way she looked at me made me think she really did love me, she would just stare at me while I nursed. I started really looking forward to it. But after a month or so, it became routine and sort of cold. I felt like after that, I was basically just a mouth. My only purpose here was to breastfeed or get one of them off if they didn’t want to be together. Other than that, I just lay in here and keep to myself. There’s nothing worse than having to spend hours in a wet or gross diaper because neither of them wants to change me, but I’m absolutely forbidden from doing it myself. I tried that once, and the spanking I got hurt for almost 2 weeks.” She replied, staring up at the ceiling. 

“Oh, god. I’m so sorry.” I said, mortified at her story. 

“What sucks the most is I’ve gotten used to it now.” She said back quietly. 

I could see her begin to tear up again, her hand quickly wiping her eyes. 

I was startled when Molly pushed hard away from he and sat up, her eyes fixed on the door. I turned my head to look as well and could now hear footsteps approaching. Molly blinked hard and moved a few inches away from me just as the door opened. 

“What are you all up too in here?” Alice asked as she peeked her head through the door. 

“Nothing, mommy. We’re just talking.” Molly quickly said. 

Alice entered the rest of the way and walked over toward the large rocking chair near the window, then slowly sat. 

Molly tensed up a little, then slid off of the bed and walked over to Alice. 

“Good girl, Mo-mo. Mommy is about to burst and I really don’t feel like pumping.” Alice said with a broad smile. 

Alice pulled her shirt up, then unclasped the  cup of her nursing bra and tucked it under her breast. She pulled Molly near, spun her to her side, and pulled her onto her lap. 

Molly followed her unspoken instructions and was soon in position, her face level with Alice’s free nipple. Alice gently lifted her breast and lined the nipple up with Molly’s mouth, then pulled Molly’s head toward her. 

I could see Molly lock her mouth into position, then watched as she rhythmically moved her cheeks and jaw in a sucking motion. Alice had a joyful look on her face and leaned her head back to rest on the chair and stroked at Molly’s hair as she nursed. 

I didn’t watch with envy, but I did watch as the two seemed to enjoy themselves. Alice noticed my stare and flashed a small, tight smile at me before closing her eyes again.

Alice took her hand from Molly’s lower back and pulled Molly’s leg up, bracing her foot on her knee. Molly held her position there as Alice then pulled at the Velcro tab on the left side of the diaper and loosened it considerably. Her hand then slid past the leg opening of the diaper and found it’s destination as Molly tensed her back and deeply breathed in through her nose. The rhythmic suckling motion ceased briefly, but resumed with a small nudge from Alice. 

I could see Alice begin to work her fingers in small circles, only evident by the small movements to the outside of Molly’s diaper and the faintest crinkle. Alice pulled Molly’s head tighter to her chest with her free hand, then sped up the movement under the diaper. Alice grinned, no doubt watching me through nearly closed eyes as she pushed Molly closer to an orgasm. 

I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t tear them from the scene playing out in front of me. Molly’s body kept tensing up and I began to hear panting between swallows of milk. Her left hand was gripping tightly to Alice’s shirt and I could see her begin to twist the fabric tightly. 

A minute or so later, Molly tensed one final time, then shook. Her hand let go of the fabric and her fingers splayed across Alice’s shoulder as Alice grinned wildly, her eyes now open and watching me. I tried to keep my face neutral, but she knew better. She was proud of what she was doing. 

Without a word, she pulled her hand from Molly’s diaper, then reset the tab into a tighter position and moved Molly to her other breast. 

I sat there for another 15 minutes as Alice and Molly finished. Molly’s face was one of shamed satisfaction when she turned to look at me while Alice fastened her bra back into place. I smiled a brief, awkward smile as Molly walked to rejoin me on in the crib. 

“You know what I think we should do?” Alice said with a satisfied look on her face, now leaning back in the rocker. 

Molly and I looked at her, but didn’t answer. She watched us for a moment as if she was debating saying it or not. 

“I think we should give Addy a little makeover before her daddy gets back. What do you think, Sweetie?” Alice said with a smile, looking at Molly and completely ignoring the look of horror on my face. 

I felt my heart drop even more when I watched Molly nod her head in agreement, but the look on her face gave me some reassurance that she wasn’t doing this voluntarily.  

“Wonderful. Go get everything you want from my bathroom. I’m sure you have some clothes you can let her borrow. I’ll get her changed and ready.” Alice said as she dismissed Molly from the room and guided me over to the changing table again. 

She took off the barely wet diaper and tossed it away, then slowly caressed the chastity cage with her index finger. She looked me in the eyes as she teased any exposed skin she could find, sending shivers through my body. 

“You’ll never have her, you know. She’ll only ever see you as a pathetic little sissy that’d be able to beat her in a blowjob contest with as many cocks as you’ll be sucking. You know that, right?” Alice said in a low voice with a sadistic smile. 

I looked at her, knowing what I wanted to say, but knowing that saying anything would have an awful outcome no matter how I delivered it. I did the only thing I could think would end peacefully for me and nodded slowly, with a look of shame on my face. 

This pleased Alice and was no doubt the desired outcome of her stunt. Without pause, she removed her index finger and fastened the clean diaper tighter than it should be and pulled me from the changing table. 

I was led to the rocking chair and pushed lightly into it by Alice while Molly returned with a few plastic kits in tow. 

I could see Molly’s eyes pleading for forgiveness before this even started, and tried to give her a look to let her know I wasn’t upset with her. I have no idea if she caught my look, but the will of either of us wasn’t under consideration. 

I started to get a sinking feeling about 15 minutes into the ordeal as I watched Molly’s face slowly shift from remorse to excitement. I have no idea what they were applying to my face, but there was at least 5 different makeup brushes, metal things to curl my eyelashes, clips and bows in my hair, and a shade of pale pink polish applied to my finger and toe nails. After the initial treatment, I was made to stand in the middle of the room in only a diaper while Alice and Molly rubbed moisturizer over every square inch of my skin, it’s scent a mix between lavender and baby powder. I hate it, but it smelled wonderful. 

“You know, I think the pink kitten dress would just look darling on her, what do you think?” Alice asked Molly with excitement. 

Molly nodded a little too quickly, then went to her closet and rummaged through the hangers until she found the right one. She laid it on the chair next to me, then turned to her dresser and pulled a white onesie and white tights from the top drawer and laid them next to the pink dress. 

Alice looked on with glee as Molly started to carry the momentum of the make over, cementing in her head my place in Molly’s. 

I followed my instructions without protest, knowing that fighting it was inevitable, as Alice pulled the tights up over my legs and carefully overtop the diaper, a quick check to see if I was dry was subtly performed as well. 

Molly helped as the onesie was pushed over my head, very careful not to mess up my hair they worked so hard on, and smoothed into position. Alice backed away slightly, allowing Molly to fasten the crotch snaps into place. I nearly groaned when I saw the ruffles on the butt and the puffy sleeves, but held it in. 

It was at that point, Molly on her knees in front of me, head perfectly level with my crotch as she snapped the last two metal pieces into place that I noticed Molly look back up at me with an almost playful, mischievous look on her face. Alice had stepped back to fetch a pair of shoes from the closet, and the moment was seized on by Molly who brought her face close to the front of the onesie over the diaper and pushed her lips gently against the fabric and kissed before quickly pulling away. 

I wanted to be pissed at her, but knew she was doing it to be funny, not mean. And while it was sort of mean, it made my heart flutter and I liked it. Plus, if we were going to play it that was, I was totally going to grab one of her boobs the next chance I got. You know, for payback. 

Alice clasped a pair of Mary Jane shoes onto my feet, definitely a size too small, then helped as the dress was lowered into place. It was more like overalls than a dress, but had a skirt instead of legs. It was a very soft texture, sort of like corduroy, but not as thick.  On the chest was an outline of a cat playing with a ball of yarn, and the word KITTEN in big block letters below it. 

They both worked to adjust the shoulder straps to get the fit right, barely above the middle of my thigh, then stood back and surveyed their work. I could see the proud look on both of their faces as they looked me over, both with beaming smiles. 

“Oh, I know…” Molly exclaimed, then turned away and nearly ran to the dresser.

She returned a few seconds later and draped a silver heart locket at my collarbone and fastened it on the nape of my neck. 

“There. Perfect.” She said and moved back to rejoin Alice. 

“Perfect.” Alice said, squeezing Molly tight with a side hug. 

“Do you wanna see now?” Molly asked me with a sense of guilt, but it was overshadowed by her pleasure. 

I nodded and hoped to get this over with as fast as possible. Molly came to my side and grasped my hand tightly, then led me to a small set of shelves filled with stuffed animals and blankets standing in the corner. She grabbed at one side of it and slowly rotated it around. I winced as the mirror came into view and spun to land on my reflection. 

I stared for a few seconds, wondering how they did it. There must be a screen or something behind the glass, because the person standing where I was,  it surely wasn’t me. 

She… I… was so… cute. I moved my mouth and hands just to make sure I was actually looking at my reflection. It most certainly was me, but every part of me looked different. I could barely tell I was wearing makeup, but my eyes… my lips… my cheeks… everything was perfect. 

“What’d you…” I started to ask, but stumbled on my words.

“Well, I think we left her speechless.” Alice said proudly.

“Well, you have really pretty hazel eyes, so we used mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow to really make them pop and bring out the color. From there, a little foundation, some blush on your cheeks, and a pucker of lip gloss to finish it off. A little makeup goes a long way, especially for someone with such pretty features.” Molly said as she brushed her fingers through the back of my hair. 

I was slack jawed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I hated the way I looked, but at the same time, I couldn’t help but feel… pretty. I brought my hand to my face and gently touched my cheek, the pale pink nail polish balancing perfectly with the dress. There was a white ribbon in my hair holding it back, accompanied by 2 barrettes. It looked softer than I remembered and was styled with a side part.

“I look…” I again started. “I look like a girl.” I finally said flatly, disappointment audible in my tone.

“You sure do.” Molly said proudly.

“Alright, I think we’ve done a great job here Mo-mo. How about we all grab some lunch, then get ready for nap time. How’s that sound?” Alice asked as she went over and began packing up the makeup scattered on the floor. 

Once cleaned up, the three of us walked back to the living room through the atrium and took our respective seats. I was still very self conscious, but tried to push the fear out of my mind. Honestly, what’s the difference between a boy in a dress and diaper and a boy in a dress and diaper with a little bit of makeup on. It’s not like it could get much worse.

Alice pressed her magic button again while Molly and I watched the end of The Price is Right, both guessing over the value of the showcase. I stared mindlessly at the screen until Asami pushed through the door with the cart again. She gave me a broad smile after quickly assessing my new look, then, in broken English said “Oh, very pretty. Very pretty.”

I smiled an embarrassed smile, then thanked her as she set a plate of cacio e pepe in front of me, then a sippy cup of milk. I looked at Alice when it was set in front of me with a somewhat worried look on my face.

“Oh, don’t worry sweetie. That’s not mine.” She said with a chuckle. “That one is.” She finished, gesturing to the baby bottle in front of Molly.

I ate without objection, then polished off the sippy before leaning back in the chair. I realized how tired I actually was, and how much I was actually looking forward to a nap. Molly was also reclined back in her chair, but had the nipple of the bottle of milk in her mouth and was nearing completion. I watched as the milk drained from the plastic bottle, her rhythmic sucking coaxing it out, and wondered how long it took before she was content drinking breast milk as often as she was. It was a hurdle I’m not sure I could cross as gracefully as she did.

A minute or two later, I could hear the hiss of air being sucked through the nipple and looked to see Molly set the empty bottle on the tray next to her plate. She looked at me and smiled again, I could tell she was still floating high from the makeover they had performed, the evidence still plastered on my face. 

“Well, I think I’m ready for a nap.” Molly said as she stretched her arms above her head. She was still wearing the Care Bears shirt she slept in, it rode high completely exposing the front of her diaper and her belly button. Just as mine was, I could tell that her diaper was also wet, the puffy yellow hue giving a contrast against the rest of the childish diaper. 

I nodded my head as well, then stood from the chair. She followed suit and we waited for Alice to stand and walk with us back to Molly’s room. Alice joined us, changing both of us into dry diapers, then took the dress and tights off of me and folded them, laying them on the changing table for later use. I was now in only the frilly onesie and determined that its what I would be napping in. 

“Try to not mess up your pretty face, dear.” Alice said to me as she raised the bars on the crib, Molly and I know laying in the same positions as earlier.

“Nap, nap babies.” She said, then flicked the lights off, leaving us in near blackness with just a faint hint of sunlight squeezing through the curtains. 

We laid there for a moment, neither of us moving or speaking. I thought she had fallen asleep, but she soon turned on her side to look at me. 

“I’m sorry if that was over the line, I know this is probably way more than you ever wanted.” She said apologetically.

“I know, I’m not mad at you. It wasn’t your idea and we both know better than to cross her. It is what it is, I guess.” I replied.

Her hand reached out and crossed my chest, then pulled herself closer to me. 

“I know it doesn’t help, but you really do look pretty.” She said quietly.

“I… thanks.” I said. “But what was up with the… the kiss? What was that about?”

“Sometimes its fun to be a little naughty.” She said with a giggle as she pulled me tighter to her. 

“Like this?” I said, reaching my right hand across my body and squeezing her left boob.

“Just like that!” She laughed, then tickled at my ribs.

“Well, good to know.” I said with a smile. “I’ll keep that in the front of my mind.”

We grew quiet again after, just laying there holding on to each other. I was near dozing off when my mind blurted out a question that I didn’t even know I wanted an answer too.

“Alice said you’d never see me as anything but… this. Is that true?” I asked, fumbling on my words as they escaped.

“As what?” She asked, no doubt also on the verge of sleep.

“She said as a girl. That you’d never see me as anything but a girl.” I answered, nearly breaking into a sweat.

“Well, what do you want me to see you as?” She asked, her attention now perking up.

“I mean, not as this, I guess.” I answered. 

“If I’m being honest, I kinda like you as this. It’s like having the best of everything.” She said.

I could feel my body tense up as I heard an answer I really didn’t want to hear. 

“No, no, no… don’t be mad. You’re super cute and I really like it.” She said, sensing my frustration with her response. 

“But this isn’t who I actually am.” I said, my voice cracking a bit.

“It’s the you I know, and the you I’ve come to reall like. This isn’t the real me either, you know.” She said. “I guess, if we’re being completely open with each other, and we are, I have a little bit of a thing for feminine guys. I don’t know why, I just always have. Maybe its a little bit of femdom, maybe I’m just weird, I don’t know. But seeing you like this, well, it makes me tingly. Maybe it’s a mommy fetish.” She admitted with a little bit of hesitation.

“So, what? If you’re the mommy, what are you saying about me?” I asked, genuinely a little confused.

“I mean, nothing right now. Neither of us are in a place to be anything to each other but friends. But I get a little turned on by you like… this. Especially when I get to be the one to help make it happen.” She said, lightly caressing my chest as she spoke. 

“What if I don’t like this?” I asked.

“To each is own. I do. If you don’t, that’s fine too. You’ve got enough on your plate, I don’t want my craziness to add to it.” She said back confidently.

“Fair enough. I it’s something we can talk about when we finally get those drinks on the beach.” I said.

“For sure. But if you’re up for it, I want to talk about it before then too.” She replied.

“What? Like now?” I asked. 

“Doesn’t have to be, we’ll have a ton of time together to talk about all of our fucked up perversions over the next few… well, years. Ugh.” She said. 

“True. Ugh.” I replied.

We both fell asleep soon after that.

• Like 12
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-16)
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)