LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult diaper companies: For the Collector - 1970s pampers Adult diaper design

Adult diaper companies: 

For the Collector - 1970s pampers style but  Adult diaper design, thicker - One fold in half diaper, 10 to 12 in a printed cardboard box, baby powder scent or not - I would buy this in a hot minute...

Anyone else?  Adult diaper design, thicker

s-l225.jpg

On 8/11/2020 at 11:55 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Adult diaper companies: 

For the Collector - 1970s pampers style but  Adult diaper design - One fold in half diaper, 10 to 12 in a printed cardboard box, baby powder scent or not - I would buy this in a hot minute...

Anyone else?

s-l225.jpg

These are the ones I remember as a young teen. Loved the look and feel but never tried them on. They seemed to be larger then the cloth backed ones today. Do you think they were. Wish I had tried to wear them when I was a young teenager. Found some super sized plastic baby pants that fit me at this time so the pampers might have too.

1 hour ago, HansBrawn said:

These are the ones I remember as a young teen. Loved the look and feel but never tried them on. They seemed to be larger then the cloth backed ones today. Do you think they were. Wish I had tried to wear them when I was a young teenager. Found some super sized plastic baby pants that fit me at this time so the pampers might have too.

I have no clue if diapers were actually bigger back then. Today's cloth-backed diapers have a lot of stretch, though, where a plastic diaper does not, so perhaps they would have to be a bit bigger to account for that.

Those were the ones I wore back when I was a teen.  They definitely didn't fit me as a teenager (150lbs).  Not even close.  Unfortunately, I had to cobble 3 of them together to get one decent diaper.  I'd open up two of them and tape them side by side for the back, and then I taped a third diaper to the first two to be the center diaper between my legs.  The 3 diaper system I had worked pretty well, though.  It just didn't look too elegant.  

Yes... I'd buy some --- assuming they were made large enough. 

Obviously, that style has faded from the market, but they were still somewhat common into the 90's.  But it was a "one size fits none" deal and basically, they were just large bed pads with tapes on the corners.   23x36-ish in size doesn't fit many people well at all.    I may still have 2 or 3 stashed away in my "archive" containers.  

21 hours ago, dyperbole said:

Those were the ones I wore back when I was a teen.  They definitely didn't fit me as a teenager (150lbs).  Not even close.  Unfortunately, I had to cobble 3 of them together to get one decent diaper.  I'd open up two of them and tape them side by side for the back, and then I taped a third diaper to the first two to be the center diaper between my legs.  The 3 diaper system I had worked pretty well, though.  It just didn't look too elegant.  

Wow.... I did the exact same thing!   And if you were lucky, you could simply remove the front one and "install" a fresh one and not waste the 2 from the back. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yep -- I have a few for when I want that authentic look, and could care less about function.  Adding a stuffer does help, but it is what it is -- a puppy pad with crappy tapes to the side, and some glue holding the diaper wings down a little.

On 8/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, HansBrawn said:

So Little Lindsey - LET ME reply - - No I don't remember but on hand samples show they are NOT larger... 

On 8/14/2020 at 3:02 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Yes... I'd buy some --- assuming they were made large enough. 

Obviously, that style has faded from the market, but they were still somewhat common into the 90's.  But it was a "one size fits none" deal and basically, they were just large bed pads with tapes on the corners.   23x36-ish in size doesn't fit many people well at all.    I may still have 2 or 3 stashed away in my "archive" containers.  

that's the point of the post - get someone to make them adult sized

On 8/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, dyperbole said:

Yep -- I have a few for when I want that authentic look, and could care less about function.  Adding a stuffer does help, but it is what it is -- a puppy pad with crappy tapes to the side, and some glue holding the diaper wings down a little.

missed the point - adult thickness

23 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

So Little Lindsey - LET ME reply - - No I don't remember but on hand samples show they are NOT larger... 

that's the point of the post - get someone to make them adult sized

missed the point - adult thickness

If they were scaled from those 70s diapers, they'd be inches thick. And still not all that absorbent.