LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Bedwetting Dream

Guest baby smokey

I'm not a bedwetter, but i sometimes hav this dream that i'm wetting, i can feel it and everything, but when i jump awake i'm still dry, the worst one was when i fell asleep in my co-workers car, i woke up thinking i was wet.

does this happen to anyone else?

A possible explaination... (yeah, me too! it is a bit unnerving when you are some place other than home).

You know what it feels like ‘down there’ when you are wetting … both in the potty and in a diaper. Your dream creates a scenario where you are ‘performing’ the wetting act; triggering your memory of what it feels like.

Usually, how sensations work is the ‘area’ is stimulated by warmth, touch, wetness, or whatever, and then sends those signals back to the brain and processes them … giving you a realization and interpretation.

But, you are not aware of your surroundings when you are sleeping. I can venture to guess that perhaps there was a brief gap in the diaper some where (or your undies/pants/whatever you are wearing down there) and air circulation can happen; stimulating a similar sensation like wetting. Since your brain wasn’t paying attention to know that this was just air (or possibly your hand or bunching of the covers between your legs or your pants rubbed just the right way) the signal to your brain interpreted it as a wetting, being that you were not aware of the actual cause.

Another possible explaination...

You got a sensation in your dream, causing your brain to alert you of your situation before it was about to actually happen. Kind of like esp ... extra sexual peeception.

I've had wetting dreams a couple of times, and always enjoy the memory of them afterward... in the dreams, it often feels totally uncontrollable, which is an exciting feeling to me.

One time, years ago, I had a wetting dream, woke up to find that I really had wet my bed, and then I woke up from that dream to find that I hadn't. Took me a while to get a handle on reality that morning. Very disorienting.

thanks for the responses, i just wonder if this happens to non abdl's.....

Given the amount of stories you see on the internet, etc, about this, yes, I'd think it does happen to non-ABDLs. At the same time, though, I think that being accustomed to wearing diapers and using them leaves one rather more prone to such incidents on the grounds that we're more likely than Joe Public to dream about wearing a diaper or otherwise wetting.

I've had dreams like that where I think I'm wetting but wake up and I'm dry. Usually those dreams have me in a situation where I am in just a diaper and perhaps a T-shirt and friends or family or even coworkers show up! I am unable to get to my room to get pants so I am trying to hide the fact that I am wearing a diaper but I can't! Once I was in the bathroom in a wet diaper, no pants and someone showed up at the bathroom door! I couldn't get past them to get any clothes! I always end up going somewhere with the people, usually from my house to somewhere else. Once I was with my old boss who I used to go hunting with and we were in a war zone trying to cross a big ditch at night to get back to our own lines with the enemy firing all around us! I was in just a shirt and a white disposable diaper and embaressed because I couldn't hide it from anyone! The funny thing is, I don't remember anyone in these dreams ever really commenting on the fact that I was wearing a diaper!

I have dreams about wetting my pants in public, and every one pointing and laughing at me. I don't know for sure I wet my diaper when I have them because I wet it every night. Sometimes I don't remember being awake when I wet. I had one dream where I pooped my pants in school, but that is probably a memory, because I really did, in the first grade. Even though the dream felt so real that I checked my diaper in the morning, I didn't poop in my sleep, but I did soon after I had my morning coffee.