LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher

Part 11

Mike could tell immediately that he had done something wrong. He felt Travis’s whole body stiffen then without warning he received 3 lightning fast swats to his bum. Mike cried out and jumped ”oh noo stop please” without thinking he let into Travis’s lap throwing his arms around the larger boys neck and borrowing in so close it was as if he wanted to get inside his protector and tormentor. ”no more ouchi please I’ll... I'll be good! I’ll be a good little boy” Mike begged tears streaming down his face.

Travis wrapped his arms around the little boy cradling Mike and rocking.  ”oh baby, I hate having to punish you but when you do something naughty it's my job to correct my little boy” he planted a kiss on Mike’s cheek”

Mike looked up at Travis ”what I did that was naughty” he asked in confusion ”I said thank you the way you said to”

Travis gave the boy a serious look ”sweetheart, do you really think its okay for little boys to call grown ups by their first names, it's very disrespectful”

Mike’s eyes grew wide in comprehension ”I... No, I guess not”

Travis stroked Mike’s hair smiling ”so what should a good little boy like you call his grown up?”

Mike shrugged ”ummm Mr Travis” he looked at the large face and seeing duspleasure added ”sir”

Travis gently rubbed his little boy’s back ”that’s a good thought baby, and that is what you'll call most big people from now on. After all, I expect my little boy to be polite at all times but let me ask you this, what to most little boys call the man who they belong too. The person who buys their clothes and dresses them. The one who protects them from harm and punished them when they do something naughty. What do you think a little boy should call that person sweetheart”

Mike could feel his heart beating in his chest and his tummy was full of electricity as he looked Travis in the eye ”D...” he swallowed almost choking on the word  then seeing A small nod cleared his throat ”Daddy”  he searched Teavis face for reaction and wasn't disappointed.

Travis positively beamed. He immediately brought Mike into a tight hug ”thats right Baby, I'm your daddy” he held his boy and rocked as his heart swelled. With a final squeeze he pulled back ”from now in baby you are only to call me Daddy, this is an important rule so any disobedience will end in an immediate spanking, you won't get a warning understand”

Mike nodded ”yes Daddy” despite his embarrassment knowing what was expected of him gave him a safe feeling. ”can I get dressed now Daddy please” 

Travis looked at the boy ” soon baby but we still have to talk about classroom rules and you are being such a good little listener that I see no reason to change things right now” he rubbed the little guys bare thigh”

Mike gave a little huff but stayed quiet 

Travis continued ”can you remember the class rules we've already talked about baby, can you explain them like a big boy”

Mike Nodded seriously ”umm” though the words were on the tip of his tongue his mind went blank.

Indulgently travis reached forward and began to wiggle the little boy toes as if he was playing this little piggy with Mike’s tiny toes. 

Mike giggled kicking and flapping as he tried helpless to get away ”daddy... Daddy that tickles”    Mike gasped once again burying his face in Travis’s shirt

Travis chuckled ”Daddys got a ticklish little boy, who could that be” he continued his assault.

mike let out a shiek of laughter ””me Daddy! It's me, I'm your ticklish little boy”

Satisfied Travis stopped tickling and hugged Mike ”yes you are baby, yes you are.  And daddy loves reminding you so much but what rule was Daddy trying to help his little boy remember”

Mike didn't even have to think this time ” I gotta be barefoot all the time cause I'm real little” he said looking hopeful 

Travis gave a nod ”that exactly right sweetheart!  Can  you think of the other rule we talked about or do you need more tickles from Daddy” he wrapped both arms around the little boy cradled in his lap and slowly rocked 

”no more tickles Daddy!” Mike giggled than lapsed into silence finger tapping his lip in thought. Almost immediately the answer came to him ” no leaving  the room unless Daddy says it's okay cause the hallway can be dangerous for little boys” he looked at Travis for approval.

The larger man nodded ”exactly baby, that’sexactly right” he paused ”okay, now we need to talk about the rest of the classroom rules” 

Mike swallowed and nodded. He felt nervous but he knew there was no getting out at this point ”yes Daddy”

Travis continued ”firstly” he patted the arm of the chair and the nearby desk ”this Daddy's chair and Daddys desk and computer. They are grown up tools to get work done and defiantly not toys for little boys so you are not to ever touch the computer or the desk and you may only sit in the chair when you are in Daddys lap, got it baby”

Mike looked confused ”but daddy I'm the teacher and umm I need to do attendance and stuff”

Travis looked stern ”you need to do as you're told sweetheart, Daddy will take care of everything and let you know anything you need to know. Understand?”

Mike nodded in defeat. What could he do ”yes Daddy”

Travis nodded back ”thats a good boy , now then I may need your help with lesson planning but Daddy will handle most of the actual teaching. You're just too little and its not appropriate for little boys like you to be telling grown ups what to do, in fact the new rule us that since you are the littlest if any student  gives you a direct order you are to obey without question.

Mike looked away in distress ”but... Ummmm” he didn't know what to say.

Travis rubbed his boys back ”now now baby, you don't need to worry, Daddy will always be here to keep his tiny little boy safe from all of the big boys and girls just like I did when we first met.

Inspite of himself, Mike feeled protected by Travis’s words if nothing else he felt sure his daddy would keep him safe. He nodded.

Travis pulled back looking the tiny man in the eye ” now remember Baby I expect my little boy to use his pretty manners at all times so from now on you will address everyone, students included as Miss and Mr, sir and mam. He waited for his words to sink in ”and you're going to announce today that everyone will call you Mikey”

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

August 22 chapter 11 was the last update. Is this story dead now?

I was enjoying it not because I’m 5’1 and still wear boys cloths but because I like the story. So will there be more? I hope there will be more. I also want to know how everyone in the school will react when they find out. 

• 9 months later...

Part 12

Mike frowned  ”I’m not sure that's even allowed Tra...Daddy” 

Travis fixed the boy a stern look due to his slip but decided not go press it since Mikey corrected himself. ”you don't need to worry about that or anything Baby, this is Daddys room and I know best. All you have to worry about is doing as you're told. Daddy will take care of the rest”

Mike nodded despite the fact that his mind told him this was all wrong  a big part of him felt safe in his Daddy’s care and protection. 

Travis smiled and stroked the tiny boys cheek “my good little boy, now what’s your name sweetheart?” 

Mike looked down at his toes “ummm Mikey” he mumbled in a tiny voice. 

Travis wiggled his fingers once again tickling his boy “I’m sorry baby, daddy couldn’t hear that, what’s my baby’s name” 

Giggling uncontrollably Mike managed to say “Mikey Daddy, I’m Mikey”

Travis nodded dropping another kiss on Mike’s hair “exactly right baby, exactly right,  now then here’s how we are going to do this”

Once  again Travis reached into the nearby shopping bag, this time he pulled out a stuffed red Elmo. He brought it close to Mikey and stroked it against his cheek “isn’t it soft Baby” 

Mikey nodded excitedly.  His eyes lit up and he made grabby hands for Elmo. Despite Mike’s advanced age he still loved stuffed toys”

Travis chuckled, he was ecstatic at his boy’s reaction to the new toy. He Held Elmo just out of the tiny boy’s reach “you can have your new friend in a minute baby but I want you to understand the rule first. From now on you are only allowed to address the class if you are holding your Elmo. When he is sitting on Daddy’s desk then you need to be a good little boy and let the grownups talk” 

Mike looked unsure “wait so so I can only talk to the kids... I mean big kids if I’m holding a doll” he tried to stay calm but in a whine he added “and I can only have my Elmo when I’m talking” he didn’t know what bother him more if he was being honest.

Travis nodded “that’s the rule baby boy, but don’t worry you can cuddle your new friend in between classes and before and after school as much as you want . It’s just  during classes when your pretending to be a big boy that he stays on Daddy’s desk unless you need him” 

Travis handed the new toy over to Mike who took Elmo immediately and gave it a big hug without thinking.

Mike nodded in understanding feeling somewhat relieved that he would at least get to play with his new toy on a regular basis. He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. He was being ridiculous he was a big boy... grown up he didn’t need to cuddle a stuffy, still he sighed, it felt nice.

Travis watched Mike with a smile as if he could see what was going on in the little man’s head. With a final squeeze he placed the naked boy on his bare feet. “There’s one more thing I want you to do before we get you dressed for school and we let all the big boys and girls in.

Hugging his Elmo Mike looked at Travis “ummm what do I need to do Daddy”

Placing his hand on Michael’s shoulder Travis gave it a light  squeeze “well baby this is daddy’s desk right” he asked pointing to the teachers desk. He paused waiting for his boy to agree.

“Yes Daddy” Michael nodded know what the expected answer was.

Nodding himself Travis continued “so if this is Daddy’s desk are you allows to sit here sweetheart”

Michael groaned Travis had just told him this rule and he knew the answer but that didn’t make it any less embarrassing to have to repeat. Reluctantly he shook his head “ no daddy I’m not allowed cause it’s  daddy’s grownup work desk to do work at not a place for little boys to play“ he hated the way it seemed to slip right out of his mouth so easily.

Travis nodded happily “ that’s right baby, good job!  So we need to find little Mikey a place to sit while daddy is teaching. I want you to look around daddy’s room please and pick out the perfect Mikey sized desk, just remember you’re very little so you can’t take any of the big kids  desk. You need to find a perfect a little Mikey sized  desk”

Mike furrowed his brow but nodded 

With a pat on his bare bum Travis said “go on baby look around find your perfect little desk, you can even take your Elmo with you. Just let daddy know when you pick one and I’ll move it. You’re way to tiny to be moving big desks”

Rather than argue Mike hugged his Elmo and slowly began to wander around the classroom looking at all of his options. He knew his daddy wouldn’t want him to take one of the bigger student desks most commonly used by the high schooler so he instead focused on the very back of the room where a row of very small older desks sat against the back wall. These  looked like something more fitting for an elementary schooler and were  used mostly as storage  because they were too low for the typical student to sit at. Mike sighed but immediately locked on to the smallest option available knowing that’s what Travis would want Though he hated to admit he knew he would be able to sit comfortably at the desk.  Taking a final look Mike patted the Desk “this one please Daddy”

Travis watched Mike Walk around the room enjoying the sight of the boys naked bum as it jiggled behind him. He was pleased when Mike bypassed the main group of desks and and zeroed in on what he thought were more appropriate options for his tiny boy. He smiled when Mike finally choose the exact desk he had in mind. This desk was perfect for little Mikey. It was the smallest in the room and had a large opening to hold supplies. It also came with a small red detached seat. Travis nodded “that’s perfect baby” he strode across the room and easily lifted the desk and chair and brought them back to the front of the room where he placed Mikeys new desk right next to his so they were touching 

Mike followed behind amazed at how strong his new daddy was. He would have had to drag the desk across the room or ask for help.  He looked up the clock “umm can I get dressed now daddy”

Once Travis was happy with his placement he looked down at his boy “yes baby, let’s get you dressed” 

He walked over to his desk where Mikey’s new clothes sat. He knew Mikey was following him like a good little puppy. He sat in his very comfortable chair and ripped open the  underroos. Selecting a white pair with red piping  and covered in Elmos face. He smiled “look baby, it’s your buddy” he held the underwear open “step in sweetheart”

Mike  obediently walked over to Travis. Inspire of himself Mike smiled seeing the smiling red face covering his panties and without hesitation he stepped in relieved to no longer be naked. 

“You are just too cute baby” Travis pulled Mike into a hug then releasing the boy he  proceeded to pull out a pair of small blue shorts. He repeated the motion pleased when Mike instinctively placed his hands on His shoulders to balance as Travis dressed him. Next came an Elmo tee shirt which was mercifully covered up by a short sleeved white button up shirt with a picture of Elmo on the pocket.  Mike gave a relieved sigh despite the juvenile state of his outfit  and his still bare feet Mike was just happy to be dressed again. 

Travis gave the boys bum a final pat “can you go unlock the door for daddy like a big boy. 

Mike nodded and scampered over to the classroom door unlocking it just as the bell rang.  

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 12:13 PM, jmg1217 said:

Part 12

Mike frowned  ”I’m not sure that's even allowed Tra...Daddy” 

Travis fixed the boy a stern look due to his slip but decided not go press it since Mikey corrected himself. ”you don't need to worry about that or anything Baby, this is Daddys room and I know best. All you have to worry about is doing as you're told. Daddy will take care of the rest”

Mike nodded despite the fact that his mind told him this was all wrong  a big part of him felt safe in his Daddy’s care and protection. 

Travis smiled and stroked the tiny boys cheek “my good little boy, now what’s your name sweetheart?” 

Mike looked down at his toes “ummm Mikey” he mumbled in a tiny voice. 

Travis wiggled his fingers once again tickling his boy “I’m sorry baby, daddy couldn’t hear that, what’s my baby’s name” 

Giggling uncontrollably Mike managed to say “Mikey Daddy, I’m Mikey”

Travis nodded dropping another kiss on Mike’s hair “exactly right baby, exactly right,  now then here’s how we are going to do this”

Once  again Travis reached into the nearby shopping bag, this time he pulled out a stuffed red Elmo. He brought it close to Mikey and stroked it against his cheek “isn’t it soft Baby” 

Mikey nodded excitedly.  His eyes lit up and he made grabby hands for Elmo. Despite Mike’s advanced age he still loved stuffed toys”

Travis chuckled, he was ecstatic at his boy’s reaction to the new toy. He Held Elmo just out of the tiny boy’s reach “you can have your new friend in a minute baby but I want you to understand the rule first. From now on you are only allowed to address the class if you are holding your Elmo. When he is sitting on Daddy’s desk then you need to be a good little boy and let the grownups talk” 

Mike looked unsure “wait so so I can only talk to the kids... I mean big kids if I’m holding a doll” he tried to stay calm but in a whine he added “and I can only have my Elmo when I’m talking” he didn’t know what bother him more if he was being honest.

Travis nodded “that’s the rule baby boy, but don’t worry you can cuddle your new friend in between classes and before and after school as much as you want . It’s just  during classes when your pretending to be a big boy that he stays on Daddy’s desk unless you need him” 

Travis handed the new toy over to Mike who took Elmo immediately and gave it a big hug without thinking.

Mike nodded in understanding feeling somewhat relieved that he would at least get to play with his new toy on a regular basis. He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts. He was being ridiculous he was a big boy... grown up he didn’t need to cuddle a stuffy, still he sighed, it felt nice.

Travis watched Mike with a smile as if he could see what was going on in the little man’s head. With a final squeeze he placed the naked boy on his bare feet. “There’s one more thing I want you to do before we get you dressed for school and we let all the big boys and girls in.

Hugging his Elmo Mike looked at Travis “ummm what do I need to do Daddy”

Placing his hand on Michael’s shoulder Travis gave it a light  squeeze “well baby this is daddy’s desk right” he asked pointing to the teachers desk. He paused waiting for his boy to agree.

“Yes Daddy” Michael nodded know what the expected answer was.

Nodding himself Travis continued “so if this is Daddy’s desk are you allows to sit here sweetheart”

Michael groaned Travis had just told him this rule and he knew the answer but that didn’t make it any less embarrassing to have to repeat. Reluctantly he shook his head “ no daddy I’m not allowed cause it’s  daddy’s grownup work desk to do work at not a place for little boys to play“ he hated the way it seemed to slip right out of his mouth so easily.

Travis nodded happily “ that’s right baby, good job!  So we need to find little Mikey a place to sit while daddy is teaching. I want you to look around daddy’s room please and pick out the perfect Mikey sized desk, just remember you’re very little so you can’t take any of the big kids  desk. You need to find a perfect a little Mikey sized  desk”

Mike furrowed his brow but nodded 

With a pat on his bare bum Travis said “go on baby look around find your perfect little desk, you can even take your Elmo with you. Just let daddy know when you pick one and I’ll move it. You’re way to tiny to be moving big desks”

Rather than argue Mike hugged his Elmo and slowly began to wander around the classroom looking at all of his options. He knew his daddy wouldn’t want him to take one of the bigger student desks most commonly used by the high schooler so he instead focused on the very back of the room where a row of very small older desks sat against the back wall. These  looked like something more fitting for an elementary schooler and were  used mostly as storage  because they were too low for the typical student to sit at. Mike sighed but immediately locked on to the smallest option available knowing that’s what Travis would want Though he hated to admit he knew he would be able to sit comfortably at the desk.  Taking a final look Mike patted the Desk “this one please Daddy”

Travis watched Mike Walk around the room enjoying the sight of the boys naked bum as it jiggled behind him. He was pleased when Mike bypassed the main group of desks and and zeroed in on what he thought were more appropriate options for his tiny boy. He smiled when Mike finally choose the exact desk he had in mind. This desk was perfect for little Mikey. It was the smallest in the room and had a large opening to hold supplies. It also came with a small red detached seat. Travis nodded “that’s perfect baby” he strode across the room and easily lifted the desk and chair and brought them back to the front of the room where he placed Mikeys new desk right next to his so they were touching 

Mike followed behind amazed at how strong his new daddy was. He would have had to drag the desk across the room or ask for help.  He looked up the clock “umm can I get dressed now daddy”

Once Travis was happy with his placement he looked down at his boy “yes baby, let’s get you dressed” 

He walked over to his desk where Mikey’s new clothes sat. He knew Mikey was following him like a good little puppy. He sat in his very comfortable chair and ripped open the  underroos. Selecting a white pair with red piping  and covered in Elmos face. He smiled “look baby, it’s your buddy” he held the underwear open “step in sweetheart”

Mike  obediently walked over to Travis. Inspire of himself Mike smiled seeing the smiling red face covering his panties and without hesitation he stepped in relieved to no longer be naked. 

“You are just too cute baby” Travis pulled Mike into a hug then releasing the boy he  proceeded to pull out a pair of small blue shorts. He repeated the motion pleased when Mike instinctively placed his hands on His shoulders to balance as Travis dressed him. Next came an Elmo tee shirt which was mercifully covered up by a short sleeved white button up shirt with a picture of Elmo on the pocket.  Mike gave a relieved sigh despite the juvenile state of his outfit  and his still bare feet Mike was just happy to be dressed again. 

Travis gave the boys bum a final pat “can you go unlock the door for daddy like a big boy. 

Mike nodded and scampered over to the classroom door unlocking it just as the bell rang.  

Are you going to be continuing this story at any point? It's one of my favorites!