LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Water pill

I know it is not to good to take water pill but a lot of people bed wet with alcohol and it’s not good too, and I can’t drink alcohol so I was thinking about trying one night not everyday do you think it will be really bad?

@Peepeeauntie

4 hours ago, Peepeeauntie said:

I know it is not to good to take water pill but a lot of people bed wet with alcohol and it’s not good too, and I can’t drink alcohol so I was thinking about trying one night not everyday do you think it will be really bad?

You should ALWAYS be careful using diruretics, or anything that you are unsure of.  If used properly, I don't think that a diuretic is bad, but you probably DON'T WANT a prescription diuretic, as you can achieve the feeling of peeing uncontrollably by drinking something that is a natural diuretic.  You should use these methods before taking pills that force you to pee, as you will NOT have adverse side effects from using water or other things like Tea and Coffee! :)

There are a whole bunch of "water pills."  They are primarily prescribed for those who have excess fluid or swelling in your extremities.  Triamterene is one such pill - Also commonly called "Dyazide" it can be used as a water pill, but it is primarily used for control of High Blood Pressure, so these types of pills, while they can help you with EXCESS FLUIDS and Blood Pressure Control, I doubt that they should be used on a regular basis.  This class of medicine is called a diuretic, and if you have a REASON to use a "water pill" and it is prescribed to you, and you use them as directed, you WILL pee out fluid uncontrollably.  I DO NOT advise using a prescription like this without a doctor's OK, as you could dehydrate or have your BP "drop" if it is not monitored for a while to make sure that what you are taking is enough to get the result the doctor's looking for.   Once the doctor feels that the dosage is right, he/she will and can tell you when and how often to take the pill.  I take Dyazide myself for fluid retention, so I take ONE per day, in the morning. 

Since you want to pee yourself uncontrollably, the best thing to do would be to use a "natural diuretic."  These are things like Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea,  soda, caffeine, or any drink that promotes urine productionThis can be accomplished by drinking any of the things I listed, as well as to use water -, Problem here is that you have to be careful, because if you drink TOO much, you can hurt yourself, but if you  are careful, you should be OK:  The best thing to do would be to load up on fluids and then allowing yourself to release the contents into a waiting diaper, but you may want to protect your bed from getting wet because you may not want to flood the bed! :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the pill so I know I don t have side effects the caffeine drinks work during the day , I do that, when I want to pee more, but at night they won’t let me sleep, but is not something that I want to do everyday sometimes on weekends because if it gets messy and I have to clean up during the night I would not be have, do. You know any tea that is diuretic but has no caffeine?

meh, I think it's overrated. First, I'm assuming  by "water pill" you mean an over the counter diuretic. A lot of them are just caffeine, so good luck sleeping. The ones that aren't caffeine, kind of mess up your water retention for a few days which can be a pain. Honestly, the diuretics in stories make it sound a lot more interesting than it is. It's really not much different than drinking a couple of pints of water before bed.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, whetdiaper said:

meh, I think it's overrated. First, I'm assuming  by "water pill" you mean an over the counter diuretic. A lot of them are just caffeine, so good luck sleeping. The ones that aren't caffeine, kind of mess up your water retention for a few days which can be a pain. Honestly, the diuretics in stories make it sound a lot more interesting than it is. It's really not much different than drinking a couple of pints of water before bed.  

I did is an over the counter here in Brazil and 240 mg if you really sick, I took only 1 pill 40mg but pee a lot double than usual by 3 am had to change diaper, pj and bed mat , but is still recollect awaking to pee not that amou but yes maybe cab try again next weekenf

I tried the dandelion oils, and it had no effect on me. I googled, and Banana is supposed to be a diuretic but it also was not any help. I have a hard time peeing some time because of pain meds, Morphine, etc. And what's crazy is Sometimes I pee like a race horse as my dad used to always say. I think I have prostate problems. My Dr says there is no medical issue that he can find. But its crazy, up and down, I will pee free flood and other times its just  a dribble with a full bladder. I don't want anymore meds. I would like to find a natural solution. 

I am back to my normal again it was odd that was not peeing as much as used to but now I drink one bottle of camomile tea by 9 at 11 I wake up to pee, that is my normal, I think my anxiety meds was messing a little too, but I am back to my normal 

10 minutes ago, Peepeeauntie said:

I am back to my normal again it was odd that was not peeing as much as used to but now I drink one bottle of camomile tea by 9 at 11 I wake up to pee, that is my normal, I think my anxiety meds was messing a little too, but I am back to my normal 

I may have to try that, as long as it is caffeine free. 

• Like 1
On 7/17/2020 at 11:06 PM, Peepeeauntie said:

Water pills (diuretics) by themselves can't cause bedwetting. Typically they are associated with various types of incontinence in people already incapacitated from some other cause, such as dementia, physical limitations (can't reach bathroom in time), and medications with a sedative effect. Don't play with diuretics, they can interact with many other medications and cause dangerous situations such as fainting, electrolyte imbalances that in turn can contribute to cardiac issues, and so on.

• Like 1