LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tesco Health Junior Plus 20 Nappies (NEW) *UK*

I just thought to let you all know that Tesco has now release a brand new nappy for bigger size children
Β 

Product Description

• Tesco Health Junior Plus nappies 20 pack
  • Tesco Health Junior Plus Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super absorbent core and anti leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference 50 90cm and weight of 25kg+ with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicator Anti leakage protection integrated anti leakage cuffs Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit Dermatologically tested Super absorbent core Breathable
  • Super absorbent core Anti leakage protection Odour control Dermatologically tested Day and night protection Waist circumference: 50 90cm Weight: 25kg+ 20 nappies 7.5 out of 8 droplets
  • Tesco Health Junior Plus Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super absorbent core and anti-leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference of 50-90cm and weight of 25kg+ with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicator Anti leakage protection - integrated anti-leakage cuffs Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit Dermatologically tested Super absorbent core Breathable

Β 

IDShot_540x540.jpg

• Like 2

When they say waist size I presume they really mean "The larger of waist or hip size" as is the case with most other nappies.

Have you measured the length and front and back widths?

Would be nice if tesco stocked something that fitted.

Β 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Whats your waist size and your weight? They've interested me a fair bit seeing them in the shop but i dont really want to waste my money buying them to have them not fit.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I ended up buying some in the end and for Β£4.50 for 20 they're not bad! I'm 12st 6 and 5ft 10 and they JUST about fit. They're definitely made for kids as the whole nappy is just a bit smaller in general and doesn't go as high as normal. They're cloth backed like others have said before, they can take a wetting or two and the tapes are actually surprisingly strong. I wore one all day at work and the tapes didn't let me down once! Saying that though because of the cut I did have some trouble with it cutting into my leg a bit and being a tad uncomfortable after some time. I'd say they're some of the best nappiesΒ you can find on supermarket shelves at the moment in the UK after boots changed their staydry slips. Compared to the likes of DrynitesΒ  on the same isle in Tesco these are a clear winner due to the way cheaper price per nappy and their greater absorbency. This is provided your waistline is below 35" though. I think these would be a really good option for young abdl's with not much money, no way of ordering stuff online and wanting something that looks and feels like a nappy.Β 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Wear these myself quite often! Fit my 32 waist pretty good! They only take 1 or 2 good wets but hold up pretty well, for the price they are can’t complain!Β 

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 5:16 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

I bought some and can just about fit in them

20200728_111154.jpg

20200728_111201.jpg

20200728_111339.jpg

You look SO cute in that diapee Ashy!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

On 7/28/2020 at 7:55 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

There alright, I didn't use them as intendedΒ 

What's that supposed to mean Ashy?!πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ˜•πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Big hugs!β™₯οΈπŸ€—

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

You look SO cute in that diapee Ashy!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

Thanks Jeggy :)

35 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

What's that supposed to mean Ashy?!πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ˜•πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Big hugs!β™₯οΈπŸ€—

Didn't pee or poop in them

*Big hugs back*

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I would use these on someone who was a late potty trainer or maybe as a just in case diaper on someone who might have an accident. For nighttime use I would probably go with something more absorbent.Β 

Β I would teach the wearer to tell when they were wet so I could change them soon.Β  I would want to change them soon after they wet.Β 

• Like 2