LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North shore booster pads

Joep

A week or to ago I ordered my first pack of booster pads from northshore. I’ve never used a booster pad before and I use them with the MegaMax. I stick it down inside over the top of the blue core in the middle of the diaper before I put on a new diaper and after a few hours and wetting I reach inside to adjust the direction of my fire hose and I almost always find the booster pad disintegrated with the absorbent material coming loose from the booster pad. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something incorrect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A week or to ago I ordered my first pack of booster pads from northshore. I’ve never used a booster pad before and I use them with the MegaMax. I stick it down inside over the top of the blue core in the middle of the diaper before I put on a new diaper and after a few hours and wetting I reach inside to adjust the direction of my fire hose and I almost always find the booster pad disintegrated with the absorbent material coming loose from the booster pad. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something incorrect?

I use the small size if that makes a difference

5 hours ago, Joep said:

find the booster pad disintegrated with the absorbent material coming loose from the booster pad. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something incorrect?

Sounds like you got a bad apple in the bunch. I've used quite a few Northshore boosters and never had that problem. Mine always stay together even when soaked through. I'd recommend calling customer service and asking them. If that happens to all of the ones in the pack it's possible that it was a manufacture's issue.

I never had that issue with Nothshore boosters.  You must have just gotten a bad batch.

Contact them, maybe they'll replace them.