LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are your favorite RULES?

If you are an Adult Baby or Little, what would you say are your FAVORITE rules that you need to abide by? Are those rules ones that you came up with on your own or did your BIG set them for you? Do you know what the purpose of those rules are (to keep you in line, just for fun, to maximize or minimize certain behaviors/actions, just for the amusement of it)?

As for ABDL Tops, do you have any favorite rules that you lovvvvveeeee to enforce upon your Little?

Mommy Jenn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://abdlmummy.com

For me, the big one is that I'm always in a nappy, all my wetting is in a nappy, and I must never attempt to control my wetting.  For the rest of my life.  It's going well so far!  Oh, and I try always to have my dummy about my person somewhere.  And Teddy is with me in bed every night, wherever I am.  Mummy's got used to all this now, so it's pretty much automatic.  I love it.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Stroller said:

For me, the big one is that I'm always in a nappy, all my wetting is in a nappy, and I must never attempt to control my wetting.  For the rest of my life.  It's going well so far!  Oh, and I try always to have my dummy about my person somewhere.  And Teddy is with me in bed every night, wherever I am.  Mummy's got used to all this now, so it's pretty much automatic.  I love it.

Those are all great. So what happens if you are out in public, at work, etc? Do you still have your binky on your person?

1 hour ago, Miss Jenn Davis said:

Those are all great. So what happens if you are out in public, at work, etc? Do you still have your binky on your person?

I'm retired, so I don't need to worry about work these days.  And yes, just about always.

• Like 1

The rules that are put upon me is that I need to be in diapers 24/7.  I really do not mind it.  I really enjoy the  paci and the time of which my wife changes me into a clean new fresh diaper

Edited by herb330
spelling

The only real rule that I have is that I am not supposed to say bad words. I break this rule all the time though. I am in diapers 24/7 by my choice but daddy likes me in diapers but would never force me to wear. Daddy would rather I use a paci instead of sucking my thumb because of germs but my thumb is preferred. 

• Like 1

I don't have a big, so I kind of have my own rules in my head that I follow.  I'm kind of a hybrid of little and dl.

Public spaces rules:
-Wear the entire time, though if a pull up you may use a public restroom (example, at work).
-If driving home and time allows, use diaper either on the ride or on arrival.

Private spaces rules:
-Wear and use diaper for all functions.
-If messy, play with self in diaper before cleaning up (if you believe it, it makes you want to mess more often)

There's more but honestly...I just can't think of them at the moment.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Mummy sets all of the rules in our house, although to be fair, most of them have been added to the rules list because I've either run my mouth or just generally been a brat! xD

Quite recently I've been relegated to 24/7 sippy cups for all of my drinks (unless Mummy says otherwise) ~ I'm kind of glad I talked back on that one :P

On 7/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I don't have a big, so I kind of have my own rules in my head that I follow.  I'm kind of a hybrid of little and dl.

Public spaces rules:
-Wear the entire time, though if a pull up you may use a public restroom (example, at work).
-If driving home and time allows, use diaper either on the ride or on arrival.

Private spaces rules:
-Wear and use diaper for all functions.
-If messy, play with self in diaper before cleaning up (if you believe it, it makes you want to mess more often)

There's more but honestly...I just can't think of them at the moment.

I'd never thought of making rules for myself before. That's a really great idea!