LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How you doing?

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

That's what I thought, but the entire front desk staff was laid off and Management ran the Hotel for about 3 months. But business has picked up a bit, so I am back.

Ouch

I heard similar stories of managers actually staying on site, but usually it was because the hotel was fully closed. There were a couple places out here that I had heard about. I heard one shut down entirely, but I’m thinking that it was the restaurant side, because I see cars still parked around it from out of town. Another one just locked the door at 11, and had the night auditor run audit and leave.  I’m not sure what PMS they are using, but it would suck only to get paid for the 10-20 minutes just to run audit. 

Univeristy has been all online for me now, no more physicial lessons on-site, which sucks. I do get to stay home with my cats now though, so that's a big plus :3. I'd also come out as trans like a month before lockdown, and while the hormones are going great it sucks that i can't see my friends during this time and kinda show off the "new me". Other than that i'd say i'm doing fine, apart from the occaisonal case of cabin fever ?

4 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Ouch

I heard similar stories of managers actually staying on site, but usually it was because the hotel was fully closed. There were a couple places out here that I had heard about. I heard one shut down entirely, but I’m thinking that it was the restaurant side, because I see cars still parked around it from out of town. Another one just locked the door at 11, and had the night auditor run audit and leave.  I’m not sure what PMS they are using, but it would suck only to get paid for the 10-20 minutes just to run audit. 

State law here requires someone on site and available 24/7. They can be sleeping, but have a bell or alarm or something to wake them. 

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

State law here requires someone on site and available 24/7. They can be sleeping, but have a bell or alarm or something to wake them. 

I dont know if we have anything like that here. I can imagine that being the case for a little mom & pop spot, but that would seem to be normal anyway?  It was a possibility that we would shut down at first. I would have volunteered to stay on site. I would have to have my gaming systems with me and get to hooked into the hotel wifi though.  Not such a bad thing when were on the intersection of two busy Interstates. 

I'm doing OK since I tend to be a homebody anyway. The pandemic has really had an impact on my teaching. I have one student who takes lessons from me via Zoom. It isn't the most efficient means of private instruction, and won't replace face to face lesson time. But it's better than nothing.

As for diaper time, I've gotten almost none.

This may sound bad, and I hope I don't piss anyone off, but for me, not much has changed!. I still work ( having been deemed "essential") if anything, business has been busier, since people hadn't been able to get stuff at the stores. I go out and about running errands and goofing around when not working. *shrug* same old same old. I have hobbies I enjoy, don 't mind being by my self, which I do a lot of. 

Disposable stash is shrinking a bit, but I wear off and on, and switch to cloth, to make things last....and change things up. 

So life for me is as it has always been, unless I go shopping and the shelves are devoid of things I'm looking for. Being out in public for me, has become a really bizzar experiance. Seeing people wearing masks everywhere is like some kind of weird dream that I can't wake up from?. It seems home is like a sanctuary from insanity, and the rest of the world is out of some twisted book or something. 

I guess it is just the juxtaposition between worlds that kind of freaks me out? . I doubt I'll get used to it....infact I hope I DON'T. !! The outside world has just become way to damn bizzare?

Hopefully, sanity will return after November. 

Qwack

On 6/29/2020 at 2:31 PM, spoonchicken said:

Nice guys really do finish last *sigh* :(

Yeah.....I get that to *sigh* but at least we FINISH!!! As opposed to being left behind...getting lost, and never showing up at all ?

So there is a silver lining. Yeah it is as tarnished and grubby and stained as hell, but it is what it is, and what we make of it!!

Things WILL get better....they have to. Because when you are at the bottom, there  is only one way you CAN go...thats UP!!?

So hang in there, and take it easy on that toe!!! I'm sure it didn't do anything wrong to warrent being treated that way!! ?

Qwack

I am one of the lucky ones, essential worker since the start of all this back in March. Our business is very busy, the wife works from home. Trying to stay safe like most others, small trips here and there and I have been ordering more things online now. My diaper time is about the same as it has always been.  Sad to see many businesses having to close because of all of. I hope that everyone stays safe and healthy.