LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drippy Day In Cloth

Since I was trapped in a hotel room anyway I thought I would try a new protocol: Cloth only, with a single cloth diaper carried over from change to change (inside whatever goes around it). I know I'm courting diaper rash but it feels so good to be wet all the time without a break. I'm going through every bit of cloth I own, drinking a lot of fluids and wetting like crazy. There is nothing like cloth for wetting lying down

The "drippy" in the title is a reference to the fact that I'm waiting until drips run down my legs until I change. It's amazing how many cloth diapers you can go through in a single day if you're dedicated :P. I'm not worried about the hotel carpet because I'm drinking so much water that my pee is probably almost all water so a few drops won't hurt anything. I'm pretty conscientious about this stuff and I wouldn't create a cleaning problem for the hotel.

I even went out in public this morning in cloth diapers for the first time, to a coffee shop and grocery store. It was great to feel the diapers filling and sagging as I wet, but I doubt anybody could see anything. Still it felt huge.

Have you guys tried something like this?

-- Will Ford

What type of material and how many layers?

Since I was trapped in a hotel room anyway I thought I would try a new protocol: Cloth only, with a single cloth diaper carried over from change to change (inside whatever goes around it). I know I'm courting diaper rash but it feels so good to be wet all the time without a break. I'm going through every bit of cloth I own, drinking a lot of fluids and wetting like crazy. There is nothing like cloth for wetting lying down

The "drippy" in the title is a reference to the fact that I'm waiting until drips run down my legs until I change. It's amazing how many cloth diapers you can go through in a single day if you're dedicated :P. I'm not worried about the hotel carpet because I'm drinking so much water that my pee is probably almost all water so a few drops won't hurt anything. I'm pretty conscientious about this stuff and I wouldn't create a cleaning problem for the hotel.

I even went out in public this morning in cloth diapers for the first time, to a coffee shop and grocery store. It was great to feel the diapers filling and sagging as I wet, but I doubt anybody could see anything. Still it felt huge.

Have you guys tried something like this?

-- Will Ford

Always in cloth and plastic pants when at home. Night nappies get about 3 good soakings without dripping! During the day I use cloth and plastic pants too, out and about, and wet whenever. Disposables are for emergency use only!! Wherever I am I try to avoid leaks - draws attention to what I'm wearing by the wet patch and the smell!!! :roflmao:

Simba B)

I wear thick pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants day and night. When I wet, my bladder usually empties. I wear relaxed fit jeans or pleated slacks to conceal my diaper bulge. I’m usually able to change before there’s too much risk of leaking. But that’s why I wear thick diapers in the first place!

I've been using cloth only for past 9 days on and off since I have house to myself. I'm using a mixture of cloth pullons, inserts and velcro cloths I've brought from Save Express. Each time making a 3 layer diaper with plastic pants and then squeezing into my black jeans and a loose top. Every day I've been out in them - I'm sure any diaper spotters would notice my bulging jeans a mile away - LOL - but no-one else seems to notice, which is fun.

Getting home again I change into a loose sports bottoms, and waddle around the house doing my best to make them leak.

The most anytime I can seem to make them to is drip slightly from inside leg - but it takes a LOT of wetting to do.

Certainly, if I didn't have a choice in wearing or not, cloths would be a more often choice, given their comfort and absorbancy, and being alone - the ease of cleaning.

* I haven't messed in any yet - but its midnight now, I'm soaked and dying to go - so who wouldn't? ;)

DP

For going out, a prefold adult cloth diaper (I don't know the exact material) with three cloth baby diapers folded inside, with a plastic bloomer. The bloomer seems to smooth out the lines more than standard rubber pants. So basically not going overboard with thickness outside. This means I have to pay attention. I did one complete soaking but didn't push it past that.

For inside, a prefold adult cloth diaper inside a large bath towel (mine, not the hotel's) or two bath towels for overnight. This makes a substantial thickness/waddle/absorbency which I'm sure a lot of cloth diaper aficionados can appreciate. But you'd be able to spot this setup a mile away and I'm not brave enough to go outside like that.

-- Will Ford

I wear thick pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants day and night. When I wet, my bladder usually empties. I wear relaxed fit jeans or pleated slacks to conceal my diaper bulge. I’m usually able to change before there’s too much risk of leaking. But that’s why I wear thick diapers in the first place!

Yeah, it's amazing how much you can get away with. After wetting the cloth diaper pretty heavily I went back to the hotel room and looked in the mirror and couldn't see it, though it felt really obvious, heavy and sagging. I'd like to try those thick pull-on cloth diapers you mentioned, and shaped ones like Snap-EZ (http://www.snap-ez4life.com/InfoPocketDiaper.html) because they seem really babyish. For overnight I've got the bath towels and they work great, but for walking around there's a lot to try.

Disposables are fun, but cloth is like a whole new world I'm discovering. I guess in a hobby like this you have to keep trying new things.

-- Will Ford

I've gone to long movies 3+hrs during the winter and wore my heavy flannel night diapers with two soakers and plastic pants. The idea was to not have to worry about leaks, be able to have soda with my popcorn :)

and not have to miss any of the movie. I wouldn't do this in summer but I wore my long black overcoat so nobody could tell about my diapers. It was heaven.