LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is inside the MegaMax?

Yooo

Yesterday I decided to have some fun and shower in a MegaMax. It's always a fun thing to do, but this time my diaper exploded! Around the back legs came unglued, and the padding started to fall out with it's own weight and with the water. I saw what I expected at first, SAP and pulp, but then I felt something kinda hanging there. I wear glasses so I couldn't see it at first in the shower, but I pulled it out and it looked kinda like a woven mat infused with SAP. It was not possible to pull it apart. There was also a bigger one the shape of the diaper but not as thick.

Is this something new to diaper construction or are other diapers made like this as well? I assume it is to help with wicking, but I had no idea it was. Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with the construction of diapers.

I posted this on another site, but would also like to hear from the dailydiapers community. Thanks!

I think I've read somewhere that disposable diapers contain a "surge layer" to redistribute fluid out to the SAP infused pulp.  Try to keep that SAP out of your drains...

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

You really don't want to know whats inside my megamax!!!  ? ??

That was my reaction to the subject.   Mostly my privates, but often some pee ...

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I heard the MegaMax is the only diaper that hold a wetting by Chuck Norris.

R.I.P. :27_EmoticonsHDcom: