LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I feel like my incontinence is getting worse

2 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Know how you feel. I can be changing a diaper and peeing at the same time. My total lack of control is here to stay.  But then again that’s what I remember wishing for. Duh!

I always hoped I would be incontinent when I got older and hey look I am.

21 hours ago, Dylan992 said:

Yesterday I wanted to take a bath and I was looking for my towel then suddenly It came out with no warning I had to run to get clean it was embarrassing  

Been there  MANY times when i dont even get a ord 1-2 Min warning before blast off  (both ways )  i HATE it.

If you feel things are getting worse you need to contact  youre doc  so they can check you out   and make shore nothing  is wrong   

@Baby Girl Sarah

41 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Been there  MANY times when i dont even get a ord 1-2 Min warning before blast off  (both ways )  i HATE it.

If you feel things are getting worse you need to contact  youre doc  so they can check you out   and make shore nothing  is wrong   

I've had that happen.  With my diverticulitis:  One moment,:everything is FINE, next minute, you get a signal, and you CANNOT get up fast enough and you make a MESS, then have to clean yourself up -  you only get like a tenth of a second or so, and then BOOM - This is why I made the decision in August of 2019, to get Diapers:  I cant worry all the time about having to use the bathroom, and it REALLY messes up your sleep cycle when you have to get up at 5AM! I have been known to have an issue, and get up at 1AM, and go back to bed at 2:30 or 3:00 - It sucks  - But I'd rather have a messy diaper, rather then having to change clothes, because you can easily deal with the diaper, change it, and go back to bed.:(

Since the start of the Pandemic, my sleep schedule is REVERSED:  I Get up at 10AM Eastern, go to bed at 4AM Eastern.  I've had 3 doctors appointments since this thing started:  One Via Zoom, and 2 in Person, and I'm going in for PT:  First time since March 12!  I'd like to get it back to "normal" but NOTHING during this time is normal, so I just roll with it, cause there's nothing I can do!

@Dylan992

If you feel that the situation you are dealing with is getting worse:  I would do as @Baby Girl Sarah suggests, and go see your doctor to make sure nothing is wrong.  I went in last summer and asked him for help with my "issues" and it wasn't too bad - I would advise that you see the doctor, so that if there is any medical reason for your issue, it can be checked and remedied.

Good Luck!

Brian