LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New 2020 MegaMax rock for pooping

North Shore just released the new 2020 all white version of MegaMax diapers. As you may or may not know, last year their manufacture changed them and cheepend them up. So North Shore was sent a pack of the original ver (before the change) to bring to China to get their manufacture to bring back the old machines. It's the first time I've ever heard of a company reversing gears and bringing back a loved product. They put a LOT of effort into bringing this great diaper back! The 2020s are amazing - and identical.

Back on topic. These diapers are about the best I've seen at holding in poop and even blow outs. The Comfy24/7 although were a great diaper, they were not able to keep the poop in when you squirm around on your butt. But the MegaMax 2020s did not leak poop. Also I had a huge blowout and did a lot of moving around on my butt and they held it in. Probably because of the large inner elastic guards. These diapers are my fav in every way. They are great quality. They hold a massive amount of pee also. But the ability to poop massive loads and not have them leak is what really impresses me. You could probably ride on the back of a bull in a poopy diaper with these.

Hats off, great job North Shore.

• Like 4

Thanks for the update and thats great news.  It was disappointing when the quality changed last year. I just ordered a case this morning - looking forward to getting back in them and pooing them to the brim. I totally agree they are fantastic for filling and feel amazing once completely soaked and loaded.  

• Like 2

My new case arrived and Im not sure Im noticing much of a quality difference......seems to be more "quilting" in the padding, but the plastic shell still feels the same as the ones that changed quality. Either way this one still feels great on, and theres lots of room in the seat for a nice big poo!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 10:03 AM, Nappyboysyd said:

My new case arrived and Im not sure Im noticing much of a quality difference......seems to be more "quilting" in the padding,

They didn't try to improve them. I've been working with them to just bring them back as they originally were. They put a lot of effort into doing that. I'm really amazed they did. That never happens in company's. I just hope they keep them the same. I know every diaper has something about them that could be changed, but I love the way they look also. The back of the diaper looks more slim like a (V) when there is a load in them. I love how they look when they are wet also. They don't discolor like other brands. They get this bulky look when they are wet like how baby diapers use to look.

To make a comparison of another brand, regarding the width: The comfy 24/7's are great diapers, but they are too wide in the back and I never liked that round padding look. These MegaMax's look amazing from the back, sides and front. I'll have to take a picture to show you how I fold them and tape them. I even staple them together from the top, in a certain way that the staples are never exposed. I've been doing it for years.

By the way, in the last two weeks, I've had some of the worse diaper explosions and even tried swarming around like a wild baby in the set of my diaper to try to make the worse mess I could. Nothing has come out the sides of these. They are amazing. And the amount of water they can hold without your cloth getting wet is insane.

• Like 1

MegaMax diapers are my daily diaper now days, I can put one on and go 12 to 16 hours before needing to change no matter how often I wet or mess my diaper.

Im 56 years young and wear diapers by choice since I was 20, If I could I would never wear pants over my diaper, but society is not ready to allow this.

• Like 1