LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magic Wand

On 10/24/2020 at 4:26 AM, Dubious said:

You bought the small Doxy, when you should have bought the normal/large one

My corded Doxy is about the same size as your Magic Wand

Well I have a big one on order now. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 4:26 AM, Dubious said:

You bought the small Doxy, when you should have bought the normal/large one

My corded Doxy is about the same size as your Magic Wand

So I got the larger die cast one on Tuesday and yes it is slightly more powerful than my cordless magic wand. Unfortunately, the neck broke on it after four uses. I sent an email to Doxy and we’ll see if/how well they stand by their product. 

6 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

So I got the larger die cast one on Tuesday and yes it is slightly more powerful than my cordless magic wand. Unfortunately, the neck broke on it after four uses. I sent an email to Doxy and we’ll see if/how well they stand by their product. 

That's what you get for using the "Buns of Steel" videos.

Being a married woman and always on the go, I love small and fast. Get off and keep it moving. For those times when you need the extra power I use a corded massager to get the job done without having to worry about batteries or having to take a break and charge. My wife has some very nice heavy duty massagers that we share and use on each other that get us both hot and horny. Nothing wrong with heating up the oven before you stick the turkey in. @BrianI love your choice of rechargables sweetie !! I wonder who recommended that ? Nothing wrong with good toys.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:17 PM, diapered charles said:

I'm curious how everyone especially the men are using the wands. I am intrigued.

I point my junk down in my wet diaper and rub up and down over the exterior of my diaper over my junk. I put a sock over the head of the wand to help it glide over the plastic. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...