LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry again for the delay, between a new job (YAY!) and COVID depression, I didn't feel like wriiting at all.

CHAPTER 09

The driving lasted barely a couple of hours, but it felt endless, since Giorgia didn't say a single word for the whole time, and purposely didn't put music on either; she was obviously still rather angry, and the thought of saying anything that might have had her upsetting more frightened John, who instead decided spending his time marveling at the surrounding nature. It was quite the experience watching the landscape turning from brown and green to grey and finally white. He was a city guy, this was all sorta new to him, and relaxing. Once they reached their destination, Giorgia went down, elongating her body to relax her muscles, but John couldn't do the same. As he tried to open the door of the car, he noticed it was locked. "Ehm... Giorgia?" he said, being the first words he emitted ever since that <No Ma'am>. Still felt weirded out how naturally that came out of his mouth.

"Yes, Johnny?" she said, softly. "The door... doesn't open." he said with a little bit of anxiety not being hidden by his voice. "Oh I see. I have a car lock installed for when I babysit my storm of little cousins, they are very... energetic." nonchalantly, she went and opened the door, allowing John to get out of the car. Considering how large the car was and how small he was, it was quite the jump, but thankfully the snow was soft, and once he landed, it almost arrived to his knees. "Yeah... that's not gonna be working. Don't worry though, there you go." she went to the back of the car and took some weird contraptions, handling to him, who started looking at them, doubtful of what they are. "Well? Are you gonna look at them while drowning in snow or are you gonna make us of it?" he kept looking perplexed for a good minute. "I... I have a confession. I have never skied before and I don't know what those are." she looked at him astonished briefly, then smiled, finally she went back to her cheerful self. "Oh my God Johnny you're so cute... why didn't you say that before! Here! Let me show you!" inviting him to sit down, she took his foot and put one of them on, then the other one. "Here you go, those are snowshoes! They will help you walk! Change of plans then! I will spend the day teaching you how to ski! It will be super fun, trust me! We will then have some hot chocolate and [...]" speaking of snow, she started avalanching him with an endless flow of words, as if she had to put out all she retained while driving. They went to some wooden lodge to rent stuff for him, since she already was sporting her own, an obnoxiously 80s fluo pink sweater with some green pants. Her stuff must have been customized, John assumed, since it was way larger than anything they were having there. 

"Oh dear... " she said, after having talked with the cashier, while John was looking around at all those things he never saw before. "It seems like we'll have to take children gear for your size, Johnny."

• Like 2

Good chapter, even though it was short. Sorry this whole COVID thing is bringing you down, I find not looking at the news helps me keep a positive outlook, since no matter where you look they're going to over blow it in one way or another to try and keep people watching. Stay strong my friend and take care of yourself!

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Oh my God it has been ages since the last update, and over one year ever since this was started. I apologize to anyone reading this for the delay. I hope but won't be promising that the next chapters will become longer and more frequent. 

CHAPTER 10

The news, although not surprising at all, made John feel like he had just been struck by a lightining. For a second he saw the world spinning around him; she hadn't been particularly quiet in handling the information and some people turned their heads, a particularly rude woman even giggled. "Johnny?" Giorgia said kneeling down to him, who didn't response. "Johnny?" she asked once more, worried, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him gently. "Sorry I was just... computing. You know I'm sensitive regarding my... stature" he finished the phrase whispering. Then plumped his chest and mounting the fakest confidence anyone has ever put on he marched towards the clothing section. "It is of no matter." Giorgia looked visibily confused and John kind of like on having the tables turned for once in that front. 

Then again the painful view. Probably to avoid having children causing a tornado inside the shop, all their clothes were hanged way out of their reaching point, and consequentially his own. Comically, he facepalmed himself and shook his head. "Giorgia." "Mh?" "Be a dear please, the black and orange one." "Oh." While she passed the suit, she didn't make it noticeable, but she was refraining from giggling, he pretended it didn't happen. "Mmmh..." she mumbled. "What is it?" "Nothing. Just go cheking how it suits you please." Well, that exactly what his next action would have been, so that interaction was pointless. "Oh Christ." he gasped, looking at his own reflection on the mirror. This suit was a good two size two big, and he knew exactly why Giorgia was mumbling now. This was probably made for some larger kid, and with this colour pattern, which was the only mature one in there, there was only one left, the one which he was wearing. "Everything okay?" she asked from outside. "It's too large." he whispered. "Yeah.. I figured. I think I know your size, there is only two left, people have been ravaging this store... and you're not going to like them." He put back his clothes and neated the suit, giving it to Giorgia to hang it back. "Of course it has to be the baby blue one, hasn't it." he asked. "Nope." he sighed in reliefed. "It's the baby blue AND rose one". "Oh Good Lord this is going to be fun!" he said in exasperation, very obviously upset. Of course, as per character, Giorgia tried to make him feel better, just to make him feel even more embaressed, by started cooing him with reassuring phrases. "I'm sorry Johnny, I'll understand if you don't-" "Non-sense." he cut her off. "I said we're going to do it, and we're going to do it." she raised herself up and clapped her hands. "Yay! Okay, let's pay and get out of here. I don't like SOME people in here." she said, facing the lady who giggled before.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

CHAPTER 11 

He put own the ridiculously patterned outfit and went out of the cabinet, Giorgia was the one grabbing the attention at first, since it was impossible not to notice her, but it was John that everyone was starting at right afterwards. He had never felt more at discomfort in his whole life, checking himself in the mirror while walking, he couldn't help but picturing himself as a giant candy wrap. "At the very least I'm gonna be visible on the courses." he thought, trying to break a lance in his own favour. He wanted to quit and die there, but deep down he knew that if he looked immature with that outfit, he would have BEEN immature with that behaviour and he wouldn't have allowed what had been his assistant and now partner seeing him as a crybaby.

They went in the easy course "This is what people at their first experience should try. Don't worry about me, I'm gonna be having fun even just teaching you. Please try not to fall, you know with your condi-" "I know. You're too overprotective, I've watched over myself for my entire life, you know?" he answered her, which caused her to get a tiny grumpy. "I just don't want you to hurt yourself..." they kept on approaching and she placed herself right behind him, watching his every move. He couldn't help looking around and noticing that most people there were either children or their parents teaching them how to ski. "Hopefully this outfit will come at hand and I will be mistaken for one of them." What surely didn't help making him feel any less bad about the whole situation was that any time he had the most minuscule amount of balance break, Giorgia woudl take his hand and immediately raise him. Up to that point, he never figured out how strong she actually was, but remembering stuff all around what happened it made it clear that she would probably outclass many sportsmen in arm wrestle. 

"You're doing so great, I'm so proud of you" she said cheerfully. It wasn't true though. Contrary to the toddlers... toddling around, he knew that he was doing the absolute opposite of great, and false congratulations wouldn't have changed his mind. Giorgia's movement were gracious, his were down right clumsy, not to mention, pathetic. After a hour or so, he was finally exhausted. 

"No more energy, uh? It's fine, just wait a second here." she went off fast, towards the car, from what he could remember. But her "second" lasted too long. He tried moving on his own, and started speeding too fast, people tried to stop him, but couldn't. He couldn't remember what happened, except he was directed towards a rock. "JOHNNY!"

He didn't know how much time passed, but when he tried to open his eyes all he could see were blurry images. He felt trap, he felt heat coming from everywhere, his body couldn't move he started panicking, he wanted to scream but the fear impossibilitated him from doing so, then finally the realization. Once he could finally see everything better, he noticed that he was wrapped around an extremely tightly closed sheet, and the view in front of his face was nothing but Giorgia's breasts. They were so big from where he was standing that they completely covered her face. He was on her lap, she was writing on the computer. 

"G-Giorgia...?"

She didn't seem to notice. His voice was to flebile. 

"G-Giorgia.. please... some water." He felt thirsty as fuck. 

"Mh?" she looked down. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE AWAKE! FINALLY!" she grabbed him from beneath his armpits and raised him above her head. "It's been five weeks Johnny! FIVE WEEKS! I felt so guilty! It was my fault." everything in his body was aching, he screamed. "I'm sorry, you're still agonizing from the recovery... you know, I barely managed to block you back then... hadn't I be so fast you could have..." she started sobbing. "Hey...Giorgia. I'm not... what happened?" 
She coughed, and explained herself. "You were about to crash against a gigantic rock. I saw you,e veryone was screaming. I launched myself at you and blocked you from going right against it. Still you're so frail... just falling on the snow caused you a lot microtraumas. I brought you to the hospital, they induced you into farmaceutical coma and healed you, told me to bring you home and take care of you, and that the medicines would have slowly diminished their effects. You woke up several more times, but always just for a fraction of a second, never being able to speak. But now you're back with me Johnny, you're with me finally."

He felt like a meteor just fell on his head out of nowhere. He could have died. He has been so careful his whole life, and he could have died now if she didn't catch him. All because he wanted to try to prove that he was capable enough to do a thing without her watching him. 

"It... it was not your fault. It was mine. I shouldn't have tried to go on my own. I knew I needed your hand to accompany me... I'm sorry I got you worried... I have been- Wait. you told me it has been five weeks!? Jesus Christ, what about our job!? What about everything!?"

"About that... I took care of it. From remote. Speaking of which. you missed the news. There's a global pandemic ongoing. You're gonna be stuck with me for the next two months at least, since the goverment decided to lock us down for that long. People are dying Johnny... I'm scared. Not for me, for you. Your system isn't robust enough. Please don't try to leave, or I will have to lock you in by force."

If a meteor was before, now this was as if the whole solar system crashed. He immediately check his phone. It was all true. Thousands of people have died from this unknown virus for the last three weeks all over the world. He couldn't live the house. He couldn't live her. "Giorgia... this has been three weeks already, and I was in coma. How did you manage to keep me fed, I don't see any infirmary drip in here." "I just had to be creative, don't worry, I won't let you starve, my food comes twice per week and we'll make it suffice." 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

CHAPTER 12

As he was speaking, especially while pronouncing opened vowels, John noticed his mouth aching, but he didn't gave it too much a thought, 'cause if there was something that really made him worried was his complete lack of any strength left. He tried lifting himself up, but even his arms were failing him from raising just one bit. "There it goes my Herculean physique." he joked, to which Giorgia giggled. "You've been out for 5 weeks Johnny" at this point, he wasn't even aware anymore that she kept using that nickname. In fact, the few times she called him just John made him unease at this point of their relationship. "It will take some times for you to recover. With your regular body being... well, you know... the doctor predicted that it's gonna be taking at least 3 weeks for you to even being able to sit still, and that is IF you exercise regularly. So, if I wear you, I would start immediately after dinner." 3 WEEKS TO SIT!? And how long would have it taken him to walk!? In this position, he was way more dependent on her than he would have liked to, it's like a nightmare came true. "Ah...ahm... and how am I expected to exercise, if I can't move anything in my bo-" his mouth started aching again, much more painfully this time. "Take it easy, don't overforce yourself. The doctor explained me that as well... You'll just need a bit of help coming from me." He didn't like where this was going. The worst part is he knew how much she liked to be in control of things. "Take a nappy now, Johnny. I'm gonna wake yohaviu up once dinner is ready, okay?" he just complied and drifted away. 

He started having dreams, hallucinating ones at it. He was immersed in some baby blue light, flying high, but could feel a pair of hands grabbed onto his waist, garganguan, enormous and yet soft hands tighed up around him, growing larger and larger until completely surrounding his own body. He didn't feel treatened by them, if something they were comforting, caressing his hair, his cheeks, his back, rocking him back and forth and finally taking his small, naked body into a pool filled with white, creamy liquid to bath him in it. He felt like a blissfull drowning, and that is were he woke up. He wasn't on the sofa anymore, he was in an armchair, belt up not to fall. "I'm... I'm not gonna be able to escape even if I wanted to, you know?" he said, finding Giorgia's gigantic hand caressing his face to waking him up. "I know, I know. But I told you, your muscles aren't able to stay still on their own. It's for your own sake Johnny, I don't want my little friend to fall and hurt again. NEVER again." the perentory tone with which she ended the phrase was quite terrifying, but nothing new to him as of now, so he didn't get bother by it. But wait. "Little friend"? Why didn't THAT make him angry? It used to be so annoying and now it was so normal to him? it wasn't okay. 

She gave him a plate and he started eating, but the pain in his mouth was too unbearable to chew. "AAAAAARGH!" she jumped out of her own chair, for once it was him to scare her. "WHAT THE HELL JOHNNY!? DON'T DO THAT!" he ignored her and started massaging his jaw. "Oh... I... I see... Ehm... I hoped it wouldn't have come to this..." she got up and took a spoon, started mushing his food that became a very dense fluid. "I'm sorry Johnny but you got jaw surgery. That was the part of you that was wrecked the most, you fell right onto it... you won't be able to eat any solid food for a while.... if ever..." she whispered. "E-ever!?" he asked in terror. "Maybe... but let's try to stay positive okay!? The doctor said there is a chance for you to recover it after some times!" "What's the chance?" "...." "Giorgia, just tell me." "I rather..."Giorgia."

She stayed silent for a whole minute, that felt like an eternity to John. But eventually she spoke. "0,2%."

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

CHAPTER 13

0,2%. That was basically a non-existing possibility. On top of that, his recovery seemed to be slower than anticipated. The doctor said that through some excercises he would have been able to sit in about three weeks and standing in 5 months, had he followed the instructions. So far, 4 months had passed and only finally now sitting on his bum wasn't extreme torture anymore. On top of that, the excercises that were proposed were painfully humiliating. Giorgia had to take his hands and lift him from the ground to have him move his legs. It felt like he was trying to learn his first steps all over again; even worse, all of this made him even more dependent on her. 

A couple of weeks ago, she had started going back to work in her off- THEIR office again, which made his days extremely boring. He couldn't believe that he was now so extremely attached to her presence that just her being absent gave him a bad mood. Not too surprising though. Not only they have been in the same job place for over a year, but he also spent the last 4 months being taken care by her on a 24/7 schedule. He still couldn't moves his arms perfectly, nor close hi fingers, forcing her to be the one in charge to mush the food he had to take. AND to feed him. He wasn't sure if he felt more like a baby or an extremely senile man. Either case, nothing was left of his own self-sufficiency. 

Despite being rich beyond any imagination, in this house Giorgia's family didn't have cable and after all, he wouldn't have been exactly able to use a remote yet. The only way John could entertain himself was via an old VCR and a pletora of Disney VHSs with cartoons and children films that Giorgia and her little brother used to watch when they were children. He never watched those as a child, so he still managed to find them enjoyable enough. Actually, in a way, they made him feel warm inside. But once they were over, all there was left was a hole, a hole that could only be filled by his coworker coming home. 

Coworker... could he even use that word anymore? He wtas once his tutor, but that felt like eons ago... and now she was doing everything, since he couldn't... What if he could never come back to work? What if he was permanently damaged!? Why did he have to crush aganist that rock!? He should have listened to her... he should have never tried skiing on his own... she wasn't trying to be controlling, she was just being caring... she always is... she is never wrong she- he couldn't stop himself from starting crying, he kept on going, he wanted to shout but his jaw didn't allow him to. He was just-

"JOHNNY! JOHNNY!" Giorgia came home. She took him on her arms and tried calming him down. "Ssssh... it's okay..." placing him in only one of her gargantuan arms, she used the other one to switch the TV off with the remote. "Ah... Bambi... it's a very... emotional film... you were a orphane uh? Watching it must have made you think of your missing mommy... I see... it's okay... i'm here now..." she sat down on the sofa and started caressing him. He didn't want to agree with what she was saying, but admitting the truth was even more demeaning, so he just let her cuddle him until falling asleep..

He woke up a little later, she was in the kitchen talking on the phone while cooking. He couldn't stop himself from admiring her figure. She wasn't just beautifuò. She was immense. And gentle. A combination of a perfect body and a perfect personality, all topped by an incredibly smart brain. He had seen her reading sometimes. It wasn't just some novels. Yes, she was fond of them, but her literature knowledge didn't end there. She had plenty of hard science books in her library, from particicle physics to quantum mechanics, chemistry and aereodynamics, all stuff that would scare people away from entering a career. And she read them as a hobby. She was just more.

"Johnny." She called, soothingly. "Glad to see that you have awaken. You had me scared at first, you know? I don't like to see my little boy crying, I'm always in fear you might have hurted yourself. Remember you're NEVER going to hurt yourself again, no matter what." she had started making that remarks very frequently, lately. It felt almost predatory, but he knew she meant well. "I was talking to your doctor. I explained how the results are slow to ameliorate and how your bones are frail. He suggeted to increase the amount of calcium in your diet. In other words, you're going to add a full glass of milk to each meal. Yes, before you protest, we will reduce the amount of everything else. I know your little tummy can only take so much food. So..."

She gave him a sippy cup containing milk. It was by far the best he has ever had, the only other time he had drank something of the same consistency was... at her house during the Christmas party?

• Like 2

CHAPTER 14

Johnny couldn't help starting noticing more and more things about himself. There you go, he just did it again. Even he started to think of himself as Johnny and not John. It's like the more he got accostumed to her way to treat him, the more it became HIS reality as well. There was a time when anything she said that could even remotely sound as infantilizing would have gotten him furious to say the least, but that hasn't been the case anymore for a long time. Quite the opposite, he was slowly being brainwashed into thinking that was the right way things should be. He hated it, but couldn't help it.

His diet had also changed a lot. As soon as they started seeing some results by adding milk, Giorgia decided to slowly adjust his intake of it, by increasing the amount everyday, and reducing everything else; three months has passed since their last phone to the doctor, he is currently put on a milk exclusive diet, every other substance of necessity is taken in powdered form. 

Finally, ever since the injury their relationship continued to develop into an ever so one-sided one, with Giorgia taking basically every decisions for herself and him, who had basically stopped questioning everything. Sometimes he'd like to say something back, but the sole thought of doing it makes him feel anxious to the point of feeling nausea in his stomach. She took pride in the advancement he had with his muscular and bone structure reforming, and he finally could start walking again, although in all four and just for a limited amount of time. She started setting a challenge, any time he could break his previous record time walking, she would treat him with something different than regular milk by adding a crushed biscuit into the mixture; originally it felt odd to be congratulated by doing the bare minimum, but the more it happened the more he felt a great sense of self emerging from within. 

Whenever he was too tired of walking, she took her in her arms. "You've been spent far too much time on the sofa, you need to be in a vertical position as much as possible." It was incredible. She would be vacuuming or preparing dinner with one hand while holding him with the other, all while taking work phone calls. He wasn't exactly an heavyweight boxeur, however she made him feel weightless. And he probably was, for her. Sometimes he catched her working out in the home gym and noticed how she benchpressed easily 800 kg. She was simply not human. Suspiciously so, too. Anytime he said something in regard of her strenght and stature, she would boop his nose, kiss his forehead and just ignore the question. She also seemed to have grown A LOT ever since their first met. Comparing the furniture to her, she must be at least 9 foot tall by this point. This isn't normal. 

Had him been the person he used to be, this would have made him paranoid and curious, but not anymore. He knew he could trust Giorgia. There was no reason for him not to. She was always making sure everything was perfect for him. Until, one day she came home with a somewhat depressed face.

"Johnny... I have to tell you something sweetie... I've been promoted." "That's fantastic!... but why is your expression in contrast with that...?" she lowered herself, took her in her arms and started caressing his hair. His face was buried in her breast, he could feel her nipples were hard and she wasn't wearing any bra today. Her breast also definitely grew a lot. "You see... Johnny... You remember Mrs. Prickles..." "Oh yeah I do." he said spitefully. "Well... she wasn't exactly the honest force of brightness we all thought she was. She has been caught stealing money from the company. A LOT." Good. He hated that woman. "And now I cover her position." Oh god... now he was her.  underling at home AND at work!? He wanted to cry. He was happy for her, but- "BUT there is more. You see. Aside for me, they decided to fire everyone in her previous team... as they might have been connected. That includes you, Johnny..." What... How.... Wait... "Wait that's... I WAS ABSENT FOR AN YEAR! How could have I done any of!?"
"I know Johnny, I told them the same thing! I swear I tried. I SWEAR! But they would have had none of that. They were on verge of firing me as well, had I defended you more...I... I have been an egoist...I'm sorry...I should have quitt-" "No. This is none of your fault." She was genuine, he knew. "It was that fucking Janna again. ANYTHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME IS HER FAULT!" he was furious, fuming. He started hyperventilating. "Please Johnny calm down... shhhh... we will fix everything... please..." he let her coo himself. He needed her to do so. He was about to vomit, but she managed to calm him down. She was pleased, he knew she was. When she managed to take care of him, she would find pleasure in that. And he was happy to make her happy.

He started feeling a warm sensation around his cheek, a warm and wet one. Some liquid was pouring, was he salivating? No, that wasn't it. It was a familiar sensation. A taste he knew far too well. It was milk. THAT milk. Then he looked to the side, at her breast. Her shirt was drenched around her nipples. 

"Oh no... not now..." she said, interrupting her smile.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Great updates, happy to see you're working on this again!

Looking forward to the next updates.

Thank you! I want to make profit of this sudden boost of creative energy to continue it!

CHAPTER 15 (This is going to be a more dialogical one.)

Johnny couldn't believe what he was seeing. He closed his eyes and reopened them. He wasn't dreaming. This was all true. He couldn't have been wrong, he had been drinking that thing alone for way too long, he knew exactly the taste. This was... proposterous. Giorgia was staring at him in terror. Even more of a proof of what his intuition was suggesting him. He removed his head from the grasp of her breast, turning his face the other way around. 

"Giorgia." His tone was calm, but yet angry. "What is the meaning of this?" For the first time in a very long time, it was her to be speechless, and for the very first time in a very long time it was HIM to be in control. "I want answers. NOW." "I...I can't. You just have to trust me." "NOW." "You don't under-" "Oh I do understand. I understand perfectly. You took advantage of my situation. You have been feeding me your own breastmilk. I want to know WHY." he said raising his voice. She didn't know what to say. It was visible. 

For about 3 seconds, at least. Then she regained her composure. "Well. Yes. I did. And the reason should be obvious. For you to be well again. As the doctor said, you needed to add calcium to your diet. My body produces a special type of milk that contains a strongly higher concentration of that." "Bullsh-" She gave him a soft slap on the butt. "LANGUAGE." now she was pissed. Again, the small amount of domination of the situation he has briefly had was gone. It was once again her to be in charge. "Sorry. What I wanted to say is, how could you possibly know that!? Why would you have your breastmilk tested!? Why do you produce it in the first place!? " "I know that. That's all you need to know." "Why!? You could have just said it to me and-" "And you would have protested. The reason why I cannot tell you is the same as always. I have to make sure you will never be hurt again." 

As he turned to talk to her, he noticed the flow of floyd had never ceased dripping. It made sense, but at the same time it didn't. The fridge was always filled with gallons and gallons of milk, if all of that was hers, it meant she produced multiple litres of it everyday, almost as much as a dairy cattle, which once again was insane, but so was everything else about this woman. Who was her!? Why was she odd? Why was she acting so secretively? There was too much about this whole story that didn't add up.

"I really fail to understand how that would-" "It would. I told you. You have to trust me. That's all. Now, since my little secret is compromise, there is no read hide anything anymore in regards." She removed her shirt, an incredible splash of milk invested Johnny, covering up major part of his body. "Giorgia what ar-" "Ssssh, baby... it's time for your meal..." she forced his mouth into her nipple. He wanted to get out, but her strenght was too much to beat. Also... the warmth sensation of her breast filling his mouth, the milk flow tingling his tongue. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked it. He closed his eyes and started to suckle.

Noticing her victory, her voice beame soothing, and rather than pushing his head, she started caressing it. "You see... it's kinda like your fault, you know? When I first came to your office, all I wanted to have was a normal life for once. To grow a career, maybe finding a decent man... but then I saw you. As soon as I saw how small you were something changed inside of me. I wanted to help you. I knew you needed my help. And you did, baby Johnny, you did! You were so clumsy, so distracted, so beautifully goofy... you were basically calling for me to take care of you... this isn't the first time you are suckling my boobs, you know? When we slept together on Christmas I guided your mouth to my nipple and you started drinking milk as if your life depended on it. It was the most magical moment I have ever had until that point... then the injury happened. You cannot imagine how much guilt I felt... but that turned out into a positive dependency... one that made my hormones grow my body even more... I have always thought they put a curse on me with this, but now I have to thank them... they created something MADE for thanking care of you."

Johnny was barely listening to anything she was saying... her whispering was too relaxing and was making him drowsy... wait, they?

• Like 2
  • markfrangioni changed the title to Weird Ways Life Hits You (CHAPTER 15 UPDATE 06/15)

CHAPTER 16

The poor man was in a state of shock. Everything in his reality had just changed in a sudden moment, he felt thunderstruck, but yet, didn't know what to do nor what to say. He had the memory of having to be angry, but just could not. He wanted to cry, but could not. All he could do was keep on suckling her milk while she was talking. There was simply nothing else he was capable of in that moment. Eventually he fell asleep.

He didn't know, but Giorgia was looking at him, smiling. She had done, she had finally done it. All she had been keeping herself restrained from doing, she had finally released it, and as if a rock being releaved by her stomach, she finally felt free. For how long had she been covetous to ensare him in her grasp of love? Too long. She had been too careful not to get to this point too quickly, she needed time. Had she not started lactating accidentally, this would have probably taken longer. After all, he ALMOST has had a fight about it. But no. That was not the case. It was just her baby having a tantrum, that's all. 

So small... so frail... he needed her to take care of him. Yes, she genuinely felt sorry and really tried her best for having him keeping his job. But now she could see clearly that it was better this way. He didn't need a job. Babies don't work. He needed her. After a while, falling deeper into his slumber, he stopped suckling, Giorgia positioned him on her sofa, gave him a kiss on the forehead and went online for some shopping. He needed new stuff to enter his new life. First and foremost, new clothes. Those adults suits he always wore were not meant to him, something more comfy would do. Pajamas and toddlery tracksuit is all his going to be wearing from now on. Eventually he is going to like it. She went on a spending spree, but didn't care one bit. Anything goes overbudget, nothing a call to daddy can't solve.

"G-giorgia... I had.." he had awaken. "Yes baby?" "I had some sort of dream... You were saying stuff..." he thought had been dreaming about it. That wasn't good. She had been very stern in telling him what was going to happen, she won't let his vivid imagination ruin it. "No baby, that wasn't a dream." "Wha-" "It's all true, baby. Everything you remember is true. You've been breastfed just a little while ago. It made you dizzy and you have fallen asleep." He was still groaning and clearing his eyes. At first, he barely paid any attention, then reacted. "What... WHAT!? You breastfed me!? IT WAS ALL TRUE!? GIORGIA THI-" "Ssssh. No more of that. You were liking it, remember? There is no need of pretending anything baby." She was whispering and caressing his stomach, breathing at little distance from his face, as if she was washing him with warm air. This confused him. Why did he feel comfortable rather than angry!? It's like nothing he could do, she managed to brainwash him into being okay with her doing stuff. 

All of a sudden he remembered. He remembered having his mouth full of her milk and worst of all he remembered enjoying it. "But... but that's not okay..." "And why is it not?" She asked smiling. He couldn't answer. Why wasn't it okay? Was it okay? Was it truly fine for him to be breastfed by her? Why couldn't he remember why wasn't it okay? Why did it feel appropriate? "I... don't know?" "You don't know because it simply isn't true, baby boy..." she booped his nose. "Yes?" he felt a force taking him up from below. She place him in a sitting position on her arm and guided him in front of her desk. "Look, I was buying things for you, baby. Choose one and I will add it for you." Those were all baby clothes meant to be dressing a young child. Even the section said 4 to 10. "What this is not what I usual-" "It is. Or will be from now on. You see Johnny, seeing you suckle I realized something. You've tried all your life being more adult than you ever were. But that is very... very bad." her voice sounded condescending now, as if she was even talking to a baby. Again he wanted to be furious, but felt entranced instead. "Lying is no no! Lies bad! It's time baby Johnny release his true self, and only mummy Giorgia can help with that. She knows what's good for her baby." Gaving a kiss to him, she guided with only two of her ginormous fingers his whole hand to the screen. "Come on now baby. Tell me which one you want."

Had she just referred to herself as mummy?

• Like 2

CHAPTER 17

Weeks kept on passing, and Johnny was now getting accostumed being breastfed. It had a weird effect on him, he realized that. Anytime Giorgia noticed he was on the verge of breaking free from her mental ensnare, she would remove her shirt, having him smell her milk and he was back in square one. The only times when he had enough time to think logically was when she was out of the house for work, but that never lasted long enough; the secretion not only had the power to contrast his own will, but it also made him extremely sleepy, forcing him to sleep for several hours. In the few times Johnny was actually aware of himself for enough time to think as an adult he had deduce she must produce some sort of powerful hormones. That and the fact that she had basically trained him into being dependent ever since the day she entered the office for the first time; but it was not just that.

The more it happened, the more this whole mess kept on growing on him. He knew he should have hated Giorgia for what she had done to him, but instead he felt love for her. A strong bond between them. Matter of fact, when he was awake and she wasn't home he actually missed her. A LOT. Weeks became months, until eventually a full year had passed since the first time she breastfed him with him acknowledging it. She had kept on growing even more, and was now about 10 foot tall. Her breast also kept growing larger and larger. Each one of them weighted now about 17 kg, making their combined weight alone heavier than Johnny himself.

On the other hand, he had completely forgotten his dream to go back on walking on his own, if he ever wanted to go out in public, he had to ask for her consent, and she would have been the one having him carried around; he also was only allowed to wear childish clothes now. At first, he felt horrified and humiliated when she initially suggested all of this, and people staring embaressed him quite a bunch, but it now felt extremely natural for him to be nothing but an appendix of her. That's what he was really, and it was perfect. She even had started breastfeeding him in public, and even that felt perfect. People were screaming at indecency, but she just smiled at them suggesting there was no degeneracy for a mum to give her baby the nutrition he required. Her tone manage to calm THEM down as well. It was as if revealing her true self to the world had made her more powerful, as if she was now some goddess unleashed to the world. Even the world "mummy" didn't have a negative effect on him any longer. It felt perfectly fitting for him to address her with that connotation. 

But inevitably, they started to attract attentions. She didn't seem to care. She just wanted to be herself. They went viral on all the major Social Media because of a video some kid had taken of them, and were invited to a TV interview. The host felt obviously extremely nervous about the gigantic presence of Giorgia, but she was very friendly with him and made him at ease. They were asked for how long they have been doing it, if it is some sort of kink, what did they do for a living, how had it started... during the whole interview, Johnny didn't say one word at all, because during the whole time he was occupied suckling her breast. 

As they came back from the interview, they found a surprise sitting on their sofa. Giorgia immediately got angry upon recognizing who was. Holding Johnny tighter, she shouted "GET. OUT." "N-no... Falcone... you don't understand... I'm not here for them...I... I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore... just like you... I... I want to have what you have to... please... teach me..." she said in a very sad tone and a thick Scandinavian accent. It was a blond woman with short hair and piercing blue eyes, dressed in a professional dark grey tallieur; she was literally crying for help. And she was almost as large as Giorgia.

• Like 2
  • markfrangioni changed the title to Weird Ways Life Hits You (CHAPTER 17 UPDATE 06/18)

CHAPTER 18

Instictively, Johnny strengthened his grip around Giorgia, who turned her head towards him for a split second, worried about his state of mind. "You're scaring my baby! yWhy are you here!?" The other woman couldn't help herself from smiling, looking at him, even with her face red and covered in tears, she was visibly happy. "C-can I hold him?" "THE HELL WITH THAT!" Giorgia shouted, holding Johnny even tighter, so close to herself that his earing became muffled, but not as much he couldn't breath. "P-please... I mean no harm... I swear... I just... you know what it has been like for all of us...Falcone you... you should know better than anyone..." Giorgia had a striking shock taking over herself. Suddenly fear and anger muteded into pity and compassion. "How... how do I know you're not lying. How do I know this is not one of their schemes?"

At this point, Johnny talked. "Mummy... I want to see..." his voice was very muffled and feeble. The other woman almost fainted in joy. "Oooh... he calls you mummy too?" Giorgia was very proud and gave Johnny a peck on his cheek. "He has been for a while. It took sometime for him to do so though... but you haven't answered my question, Franziska. How do I know you're here for yourself and not for them?" "Mummy...?" "Not now baby, the adults are having an important conversation." "But I want to know too!" he protested. He was about to have a tantrum, Giorgia could now predict when it was about to happen. She smiled again. "Remember what mummy always said to you? She only does stuff for her baby's safety. Even hiding things is good for baby Johnny, you know?" she started tickling his stomach, and eventually Johnny burst out in laughter. "He hasn't been breastfed ever since this morning, let's talk in the living room while I give him lunch." 

Giorgia and the woman that apparently was called Franziska sat on the large sofa, which, while immense, was barely vast enough to contain the both of them; as per usual, she laid him on her lap and he started suckling. This time though, he managed to overcome his own urgency to fall asleep. He had to know more. Why was everything so secretive? This is were this whole thing was about to come down. Who are those mysterious "They" Giorgia and Franziska had been talking about?

"So?" "I quit." "I don't buy it." "Your choice. I was sent originally to do exactly what you suggested. But then I saw you... even watching the two of you on TV, I felt like my life was lacking of something... but watching over you from close distance... That's when I realized I couldn't do it anymore...""I... I undestand... it's Johnny who had awakened my supersenses... I just wanted normality at first... but then I saw him... look how cute he is..." "Yeah..." she said, cupidity was written all over her expression. "You cannot have him, I expect you to understand that." "I... I know. I was taken over by my supersenses too. But I'm not going to steal your baby." "Good. I know it's something hard to control. You're a good woman, Franziska. What are you here for then?" once again, Franziska started to cry. Giorgia gave her a soft caress on her back. It wasn't just Johnny, she didn't like seeing anyone in a sad state. "All I said... it's true... I want you to teach me how to be like you... It's in my DNA, Giorgia, in OUR DNA! It's the damn HEU-HGH!" "I'm...not sure how can I help..." "Just let me watch you... babysit him when you're not here. I won't let anything happen to him." 

Johnny was at this point full. His stomach couldn't possibly take any single more drop of milk. He let go of her nipple, and some milk kept on flowing down on its own, washing his face. "Baby... you were awake?" "I... I was mummy, sorry..." "Sssh... it's okay... Franziska, would you like to put him to sleep?" "I... I REALLY CAN?" "But mummy I don't know this woman!" "It's okay baby... she is your auntie! She's gonna treat you very well!" she said smilingly. "But first..." She rotated him and started giving soft spank on his tush. "Good babies don't eavesdrop!" it didn't hurt him, but it definitely humilated him. To be spanked in front of a stranger... it was extremely embaressing. "Mummy no! Sorry! Sorry!" she rolled him back and gave him to her friend. "Here. Just rock him back and forth for a while. He will fall asleep." Then she got close to him and kissed him on his nose. "Mummy will tell you everything one day, I promise. But not before I'm sure you're completely safe, baby."

• Like 2
  • markfrangioni changed the title to Weird Ways Life Hits You (CHAPTER 18 UPDATE 06/20)
  • 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 19

With her career skyrocketing, Giorgia's life became more and more busy. If on one side she was glad that Franziska was now taking care of her baby when she wasn't home, her more emotional side made her feel physically sick any time she wasn't next to him for too long. And it wasn't just a psychological effect either; the more Johnny was breastfed, the more milk she produced. Basically every other hour she now had to pump some, and it was painful, other than uncomfortable, for a series of different reasons. Most of all, she didn't like pumping in front of her clients, her breasts weren't there for them to enjoy. Only Johnny's tiny mouth had the privilege to satisfy its thirst through them. Stocking it had also started becoming a problem, so, as much as she didn't like wasting it, there was no possible way for her baby's small stomach to ingest all that milk, most of it went thrown in the drain. 

In the meantime, Johnny's regression was at this point definitive. Getting carried around 24/7 now; even though his bones were completely recovered he was now so used being brought around in someone's arms that he completely forgot how to walk. Even his jaw had reformed back perfectly, probably thanks to the miracolous powers of Giorgia's milk, but just like his legs, he wasn't doing much use of it. His diet changed drastically forever, he was now exclusively consumming breastmilk. Doctors were skeptic in regards of his wellstate in that condition, but somehow his whole digerent apparatus has modified itself in order to have all the nutrients being DEPENDENT on Giorgia's breastmilk. Anything else would at this point be poison for his body. His mind was also highly infected. He barely remembers having had any adulthood in the past, it only is refreshed when he is off the milk for too long, but both Giorgia and Franziska learnt how to time his feeding schedule so that he never completely reverts. 

At first, Giorgia felt a little guilty having purposely brainwashed him into becoming this adult infant, but deep down she knew that he was destined to be her baby. When he was an adult, he was sad and grumpy. When he was her little angel, he was blissfully ignorant. He didn't question things anymore, he trusted her, he depended on her. He was perfect. He was hers.

Franziska however was having a little more of a rough time. She loved taking care of little Johnny, being a babysitter was in her blood. But she still missed something in her life. As much as she loved the little guy, she didn't have a baby of her own. This was Giorgia's babyboy, not hers. She could cuddle him all day, bottlefeed him, play with him, tell him stories... but it wasn't her to be snuggle him to bed when the time came. And she knew she wasn't the only one feeling like this. Giorgia had probably felt the same for years before finding Johnny... thousands of others were in the same situation. She had to do something. And she did.

[Days Later]

"Franziska... do you mind explain me this!?" Giorgia said angrily. Usually, this was enough for her to take control and push Franziska down. Not this time though. "THIS is me doing what you did. Just on a larger scale." "Look I understand your frustration, that's why I had you babysit my baby in the first place, but this is too much!" "I thought you might say that. But being in contact with Johnny so often just made me feel the need of having one of them for my own!" "THIS IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING FRANZISKA!" "What the hell!? No it's not! You're making it sound so low!" they were both extremely pissed off at each other and started shouting. Johnny started crying. "Ssssh! Sssh, ush baby... ush...!" Giorgia whispered. "Not in front of him. We're going to continue this conversation later." She popped off her boob and started feeding Johnny to calm him down. "No, he's basically absent now. We can talk." "Fine."

And talk they did. For hours. Inconclusively. "You still miss the point. You can't just take people! I MET Johnny, I didn't just take a stranger in my home!" "How is this different from any other dating websites!?" "Because it's extremely elitist! You specifically kept it a secret for only the EUHAs to use it!" "They are the ones who need it. And we're not gonna TAKE people. We're just gonna spot those we think are appropriate and inform others." "So it's a stalking website, not a human trafficking one!?" "Oh you're so clever with the sarcam, uh!?" "Fine. Do it. I get it. You just want that. But what will happen when he is going to be inevitably informed?" "Who's he!?" "Don't play dumb with me. Ri-" "Montoya is too busy being the agency's lapdog to do shit." "LANGUAGE." "Jesus Christ, you know what!? I'm going out for today. I'll come tomorrow to take Johnny to the park. He needs air, and so do you, Giorgia. Your paranoia is worsening by the day."

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I want to apologize in advance for the month it took me to write this, but the more I wrote, the more it felt morally wrong to do so.

I originally started writing this story a long time ago, and back then the story didn't have a moral impact because of real life events going on globally, something I couldn't have anticipated. This story would have normally be a good 7-8 chapters longer still, if not more, but I am intended to discontinue it, and there's a very good reason for it, in my opinion. I won't leaving you without answers though, so instead of keeping on writing stuff, I will add a synopsis of things that would have happened later on. 

But before that, why discontinueing it? The reason is the current situation in Ukraine... yes. That situation. How is that related? I'll have the synopsis explain that.

CHAPTER 20 - EPILOGUE

Days after the dispute between Franziska and Giorgia, a gigantic French man, much larger than both of them, would have burst into Giorgia's house knocking down the two women and kidnapping Johnny, bringing him via plane into a facility were all the milk would have been drained by his brain, causing the regression to be reverted. The man, Louis, would have explained that him, Giorgia, Franziska and many more are actually agents working for an European secrety agency called Twelve Stars. Following the fall of the USSR and Yugoslavia, the EU parliament became wary of the possibility of a second Cold War happening, and not wanting to be once again having their governments being a playground for the two forces to be taken, they developped the HEU-HGH, "Hyper European Union - Human Growth Hormone". Throughout the 1990s, in secret, they paid large amount of money to families to have their children enanched and work for them, explaining how Giorgia's family was both normal people in appearance and extremely wealthy. Those children and their families would be spreaded out in the US, Russia and China, where they currently reside.

However, this powerful enancher seemingly only worked on girls, leaving the boys normal or in worse cases dead, all of which was covered by the media. In every single case, exept for one, Louis himself, who ended up being extremely more powerful than any other agents; when Giorgia became a public figure, the Twelve Stars became interested in her again, especially because nobody had ever anticipated the effects of the Agents' milk onto someone. In that very moment, Johnny, who had been crying for help, realized that while he was now in captivity of the Government, the same could be said for his life this past year. He was trapped in his own body without any acknoledgment of what was going on.

After some narration, it is found out that Louis killed all the previous heads of the TS, becoming the de facto leader of the organization, and that the idea was given by Giorgia herself. Why would he be the one following orders in secret, while instead he could have been the one giving them publicacly? After a public demonstration on a Russian Network, Louis declares war on the Cremlin, with lots of his Agents loyalists following him, and plenty of militaries joining his faction. [I hope you can now understand why I decided to stop.] 

In the chaos, Franziska and Giorgia manage to triangulate the position of the facility where Johnny is kept prisoner and break in, however, Johnny has an existential crisis. He doesn't know wheter Giorgia is an ally or an enemy, because while she did take care of him and gave him happiness, she also completely cancelled his previous life, forcing him to be a baby for everyone to see without him even being able to realize it while it was happening. While on the verge of tears, Louis enters the room, and after some struggle, once again he manages to best the two women without any help necessary. 

When they wake up, Giorgia is attached to a milking machine that is pumpin her milk non-stop; Louis explains that some tests have been done, and none of the other agents milk was capable of doing the same type of brainwashing that hers did, and that for some reason, even hers only managed to do it to men, not women. Now that she was his prisoner as well, her milk would have been used to brainwash all of those who were opposing his war, so that they wouldn't have been treats any longer. 

Louis was a troubled man. When he was 7 he accidentally broke the spine of a friend of his while he was trying to play tag with her, making her permanently paralyzed; to avoid investigations, TS covered up and corrupted the judge to decide for Louis mental instability and natural aggression. He was taken by the TS to fight the upcoming war and never had a real childhood anymore, growing up amongst guns and guerrilla tactics. But what if the war never happened? What if all of his suffering was for naught? He couldn't accept it. He had to cause it himself.

After some minor events and several months of Giorgia being treated as a cow, Johnny finally sees her for the first time in that condition, and yelling "MOMMY" he gets to save her. Enraged and eager to save her refound baby boy, she manages to fight one by one the guards and best them in battle. That's when she founds out that Franziska, who they thought had betrayed them, was actually working on a powerful drug, one powerful enough to make Louis dormient once and for all. An extract from Giorgia's milk. While the regular milk would have not have had effect on him, this would have, being a strong concentrated formula. 

They manage to have him ingest it, and Giorgia, now the new head of the TS, calls for a ceasing the fire. Her first step as the new TS Leader was to make it public, not as a treat as Louis did before, but to claim that all the TS Agents were now free to roam scott free and live their lives. The second, was to accept carceration by the Russian government, even though she technically didn't do anything, it would have been enough to have everyone else live in peace. And she did under one condition. She could have kept Johnny for herself, who had now once again reverted to a baby. A happy baby. One that would have stayed so forever. 

The End.

• Like 1
  • markfrangioni changed the title to Weird Ways Life Hits You ( COMPLETED - CHAPTER 20 UPDATE 03/08)