LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dentist Work Is Now On June 30th

@goodnites10

I would wear what is most comfortable for you - If you wear Diapers and Plastic Pants, do that, as you should wear whatever you need when you go out.  The Dentist will understand   - I wear Diapers and Plastic Pants Myself, so they really are not an issue for me, as to me diapers are my underwear - Just wear whatever you normally do, eat a healthy breakfast and make sure you are well hydrated.

You should be OK - They will numb you up so you are NOT gonna feel anything - If there are any issues, just let them know :)

Good Luck!

Brian

8 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@goodnites10

I would wear what is most comfortable for you - If you wear Diapers and Plastic Pants, do that, as you should wear whatever you need when you go out.  The Dentist will understand   - I wear Diapers and Plastic Pants Myself, so they really are not an issue for me, as to me diapers are my underwear - Just wear whatever you normally do, eat a healthy breakfast and make sure you are well hydrated.

You should be OK - They will numb you up so you are NOT gonna feel anything - If there are any issues, just let them know :)

Good Luck!

Brian

i dont wear diapers  but  may wear  shorts so im comfty as the papoose is super tight  

let me give you some advice on that stuff that numbs where the needle goes, ask them to just leave the long q tip thing in place instead of rubbing it, more concentrated so you wont even feel the needle, just at most just a little pressure but at times (when done that way) i didnt even feel that, and i hate needles! just need that qtip thing with a nice sized glop on it and leave it there, no ouch times