LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema poops

I’m not going to lie. I have avoided them for so long but due to constipation I went for it. And holy balls it felt good to realease it all in one go! I really wish I did this last month where I had a 2 parter poop. Who else enjoys it? And any tips for big poopies for my next time

@Babyleighanne

The last time I had an enema was in 2002, when I had my appendix out:  They gave me an enema because they wanted me to have a BM, after like 2 weeks:  They stuck the thing in, and I could have KILLED the hospital, because I was still dealing with a fistula (hole) in my side where the drain was located due to an colostomy.  They put me in the bathroom, and I was in AGONY - I felt like DYING right there in the bathroom.  Came out so FAST that it felt like my insides were ON FIRE. and it felt like my stitches were RIPPING out:  WORST pain I've EVER had in my LIFE - after the Glycerin  had gone, I was in pain:  I wanted to reach in, grab the suppository and RIP it out of my body.  A FULL DIAPER would have been preferred to having this horrid experience - at least my body would not be hurting so bad that I could not stand to sit on the potty........I needed to release, but HOLY *******, I HURT so BAD!!!

I was glad when back in bed and I had to have pain meds after that, I couldn't control the flow, and if there was a time I felt like a helpless infant, this was it - I had NO CONTROL at ALL!

If it were NOT for the PAIN I could have dealt with it, but a grown man reduced to WEEPING:  It wiped me OUT :(

Hopefully, you have a better experience than I did!

Brian

I have done two 2 liter enemas everyday many years ago, my medication dries out my insides so badly, nothing moves it turns to stone.

I stumbled upon information on the net, made my first piece of enema equipment out of a 2 liter soda bottle and some plastic hose back in 06.

I would not stop doing them for any amount of money, I was prone to constipation my whole life if I knew more about enemas back in the day when I was young I would have started then.

11 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I have done two 2 liter enemas everyday many years ago, my medication dries out my insides so badly, nothing moves it turns to stone.

I stumbled upon information on the net, made my first piece of enema equipment out of a 2 liter soda bottle and some plastic hose back in 06.

I would not stop doing them for any amount of money, I was prone to constipation my whole life if I knew more about enemas back in the day when I was young I would have started then.

I have had constipation in some form all my life, I started having much worse problems, like going to the hospital for not pooping for a week after I started on my morphine etc, for chronic pain, I have used 2-3 qt, Emma every night for a lot of years,, since at least 2013. And I also Can't stop doing them. I just use soap and water and I went from one bag, to 2 bags a night several years ago. It takes me about 2 hours a night,, But if I skip a day I am going to be plugged up and really bad shape in a day. My Dr said a few years ago that after you do them for too long that your bowels don't have the muscle etc, I am not sure all the medical stuff he said. But its a lifetime thing for me here on out.  I have tried the soda bottles way back also, I now use the silicone bag on amazon and use the clear hose from a hardware store its about $6, and I can replace it several times a year cheaper, and I can see if there's any soap or mold inside the hose. The silicone hose is not clear so you can't see the mold. I get the yellow valves cheap  on eBay made for enemas. we learn from trial and error.

Also I have very bad hemorrhoids and had several surgeries and don't want to do any more, of them. Although it may be a necessity in a few more years. ☹️

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I prefer my diaper poops to be more solid, so not really into enemas. However I will use them whenever medication causes constipation. Normally I just use warm water.

Same far as my poop.  Although mine tends to be more on soft side.  I've done enemas with my own pee before.  

14 minutes ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

Same far as my poop.  Although mine tends to be more on soft side.  I've done enemas with my own pee before.  

Yea, I have peepeed in my butt too. It makes for a good enema and I don’t feel like diaper capacity gets wasted on water.