LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Preston] From Jo to Joella (Ch. 36 added 8/27/20)

1 hour ago, diaperpt said:

It's just so sick that treating a trans man as a girl could ever be thought of as 'the right thing.' I get it in the context of the story but it sure hurts. And I don't know if you'd go dark enough in a story like this, but I worry about Byron eventually doing some self-harm. The trans among us know how difficult - and for some, impossible - that would be to deal with even with the hope of surgery on the horizon... possibly. Once only a month or so after I started living as myself full-time I had to wear guy clothes and I felt physically ill when I put them on. And I felt sick until I could take them off again just a few hours later.

I couldn't agree more. I plan on really going into how Byron feels, as I truly want to allow cis-gendered readers a glimpse into the pain and torture involved in situations like that for trans folks. Not that they aren't empathetic or anything. I just think it might be enlightening for them; hopefully even profound. 

• Like 1

CHAPTER 30

“I’m not sure how I feel about you having a cell phone,” Megan said as she was adjusting the parental controls on it, “but since Dad signed off on it, I may as well make sure it’s safe for a baby to use without running into big-girl stuff.”

I hated when she said things like that. It made me feel so little. But she had been really nice to me while babysitting me this time, so I held my tongue. I just looked downward. Gia was right. I really did need to get the notion of being an adult out of my head. At least until something could be done to change my status. It would serve me well to start thinking of myself as a toddler and the rest of my family as grown-ups. 

“Although I guess I shouldn’t be too down on the idea of you having a phone that looks this adorable and babyish,” she concluded before reaching over and playfully booping my nose. I couldn’t help but smile and giggle. God, I hated how I sounded when I giggled. That’s why I always put on a fake laugh when I found something to be funny. Somehow, it has become involuntary to giggle in recent months and I didn’t understand it.

Megan leaned to the side a bit, peering through the gap between the window curtains. “Looks like they’re back.”

My parents came in a minute or two later with Byron in tow. He was wearing a simple pink sundress, white tights and low-heeled Mary Janes. Mom had somehow managed to get a ginormous pink bow in his short hair. It was obvious that he had on thick padding underneath the dress. He looked so sad, but managed to look up long enough to give me a quick, but forced, smile. 

“Hi, you two,” Mom chirped. “Were you a good baby for Big Sissy, Joella?”

“She was a very good baby,” she said and then looked at me. “Isn’t that right?” I nodded.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Dad said. “See, sweetheart, if you just act good, life doesn’t have to be so awful, now does it?” I shook my head in the negative. What else was I going to do? Disagree with him and say that life’s going to suck either way? No way! Because while life does still suck, it does suck a bit less when my family is happy with me. I learned that pretty damn quickly.

Mom looked down at Byron and said, “Come on, Gracie, let’s go get your new stuff put away.” Byron allowed her to take his hand and toddled off down the hallway. Dad slid the new crib he brought in down the hallways as well.

I must have had an upset look on my face because Megan bumped my arm with her elbow and said, “It’s going to be okay, squirt. She’ll adjust and before too long, it’ll be time for her surgeries.”

I dropped my baby voice, not on purpose, but just not thinking. “I’ve… never seen him like this. Nothing EVER got him down. She just railed against whatever that was upsetting him and he’d be fine.”

She got off the sofa, crouched down on the floor beside me and said, “Sweetpea, she was raped. Numerous times… by her own uncle. That shit will change you… shake you to the core. Remember my friend Charity?”

I nodded. “The preacher’s kid, right?”

“Well, not exactly. He’s actually her uncle, but he and his wife took her in when it came out that both of her parents had been molesting her for the past several years. She was always sweet, but super guarded and skittish. You remember that, right?”

“Yeah,” I said. “She about came out of her skin when I argued with Mom that one time. Really freaked her out. I felt bad about that. Still do.”

“I recall that vividly. Well, anyway, according to her uncle, she used to be the most outgoing, unshakable girl he had ever known. But all the sexual abuse changed her; made her into the nervous wreck she was when I first met her. She’s been in therapy and it has helped. Yeah, she’s still jittery and has a tendency to withdraw, but she’s a lot better than she was. The point is that once you experience something like that, you can never just go back to the way you were. Not entirely. It leaves scars.”

I nodded thoughtfully.

“Now, all that said, you’d better go back to using your cutie pie voice, okay? I know you didn’t drop it because you were being bad, but you still need to use it at all times. Okay?”

“Yes, Big Sissy,” I said, since she was being so reasonable. I never thought about what something like that could do to someone. Byron just always seemed so untouchable. But what Megan said made sense. Maybe Megan really was more mature and wise than I was, despite me having been alive almost three years longer. Maybe I really was effectively the younger sister.

Megan then did a diaper check and since I hadn’t dumped another mess into it, she deemed me not applicable for a diaper change. “Sorry, kiddo, but those diapers can hold a lot more than one measly load.”

Mom came into the room a short while later and announced that she had put Byron down for a nap and felt I could benefit from one as well, even though I had only been awake for about four hours. It wasn’t even quite noon yet. “Babies need lots of rest,” she stated when I whined about it. 

Byron’s new crib had been placed near mine, not more than three feet from each other. Mom gently laid me down and, with a wink, removed the baby monitor she normally kept by my crib. I think she knew Byron and I needed to talk without them listening in.

I was the first to speak, though I was nervous and wasn’t sure what to say, given the gravity of the situation. “So… how are you?”

Really? Jesus, Jo! 

“About as well as you’d think, I guess. In other words, shitty.”

I tried to shift things over to my situation so he wouldn’t have to talk about his. “You must think I’m a real wimp, caving in like I did.”

He chuckled. “Nah, I could never think badly of you. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Besides, you probably held out longer than I did.”

Damn. Maybe he needed to talk about his problems. I was never a good judge of that.

“Our situations were different,” I said.

“Yeah.” There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Finally, he spoke up. “I thought I was tough. I thought I could handle myself. Beat up the fucking world. Yeah, right. I couldn’t even beat up my beer-bellied, lazy-ass uncle.”

I was silent. I wasn’t sure how to respond. So, I just waited for him to continue.

“Seriously, Jo. I punched him in the face the first time he tried to force me into a dress. Didn’t faze him. And I slugged him with all my might, too. He then proceeded to beat the hell out of me… and I mean he beat me for a solid twenty minutes. I was defenseless. Not tough at all. My entire self image just went poof! All I could do was curl up into a ball, bawl and beg him to stop hurting me.” I heard him sniffle. Telling me this had to be difficult for him.

“I’m… I’m so sorry, Byron. I… just can’t even fathom what you went through.”

“Thanks. I just don’t even know who or what I am anymore. I was a sham, a joke before all this. Some bad-ass I turned out to be. Within an hour of getting to Preston, I was begging him to make me dress like a baby girl. BEGGING. He said if I didn’t beg to his satisfaction, he’d kick my ass some more. I couldn’t have taken any more, Jo. I was crushed... and I hurt all over. I would have done anything to make the pain stop. So I did what he said. I clutched at his ankles and begged him to put me in a diaper and dress me like a baby. He said it wasn’t good enough, so I begged harder. And harder. And harder.” 

More silence, aside from soft crying from both of us..

“After any self confidence and pride I had was thoroughly expunged from me, he agreed to do it. I thanked him, over and over. Fucking THANKED HIM. Thanked him for agreeing to diaper me and turn me into a baby girl! The girl part was and still is far worse than the baby part. I’m not a girl. I’m a trans man and to be forced to live otherwise is as painful as physically removing the skin from my body.”

“What a sick, twisted piece of shit!” I said.

“No kidding. He stripped me of every ounce of my identity. He would always ask me random questions like ‘who’s a baby girl?’ or ‘are you a boy or a girl?’ The first time he did that was about two days after I got to Preston. And I managed to find the courage to answer truthfully. He took off his leather belt and beat me with it until I was unconscious. I had cuts on my back where the buckle ripped the skin off. Needless to say, after that, I always answered the way he wanted me to answer, which made me feel even worse. And he would never let me get away with just saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’. I was expected to reiterate what he had asked me. If he asked if I was a trans man, I would have to say, ‘no, I’m a baby girl.’ It was dehumanizing.”

“I’m sure it was. But, hey, things will be better from now on. My family are jackasses and fucked up, but nothing like your uncle. You won’t be beaten or raped. Things will be okay. Like you said at the party, we’ll get out of this mess.”

He sighed. “Yeah, but the shitty thing is that I have a path to freedom now. Once I have the surgeries, I’ll be a legal male and can leave Preston far behind. But what about you? I can’t just take off and leave you here to live as a baby for the rest of your days. I can’t and I won’t. So what do we do?”

I thought for a while and offered, “Maybe you could stay here and take ownership of me. You’re cool and wouldn’t treat me like crap and make me live as a baby.”

“Yeah,” he said, “but I would still have to enforce all the city’s rules on you or else you’d be removed from my custody. And you’d still have to dress feminine. So what would really be gained?”

I had to mull that over. “Well, at least I wouldn’t have to dress like a baby.”

“Do you think, even for a minute that your parents would shift ownership of you to me unless I signed papers promising to keep you in diapers and baby dresses?”

“Good point,” I said dejectedly.

“Besides, we’re talking a long time from now. I promised your parents that I would do my best to behave and do what I’m told on the condition that I would eventually get the gender reassignment surgery done. Your dad is paying for it out of his own pocket, though that dark haired guy is going to help with it too.”

“Vince?” I asked.

“Yeah. But like I said, we’re in for a long, miserable wait. It’s not like I can just pop into the surgeon’s office, get the surgery done and walk out a bio man that day. I have to go through counseling first and jump through other hoops as well. And there are several different surgeries involved, not just one. It’s a long process. So, we’re going to have to play ball, if you get my meaning. It sucks and NOBODY hates it more than I do. The prospect of having to live as the wrong gender for, like, a year is devastating. It kills my soul each minute I have to do it. And the baby stuff doesn’t help matters.”

“Well, at least you got a start, right?”

“What do you mean?” Byron asked.

“Megan said you had an injection today. I figured it was hormones or something.”

“No,” he stated, “that was to clear up some infections I had in my private area due to… tearing.”

“Shit,” I said, “I’m sorry, Byron. I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s cool. Don’t worry about it.”

“How are you going to cope with having to live this way for so long?” I asked.

“Frankly,” he said, “I don’t have any fucking idea. I won’t betray your father's trust though. He never cared much for me anyway and I’m still in shock that he offered to do this for me. So I have to follow through with the condition of his offer… somehow. And while we wait, we can come up with a plan for how we can get you out of Preston as well.”

I heard a wet, burbling fart noise coming from Byron’s crib. “Did you just…?”

“Yeah,” he said, audibly embarrassed. “I got used to using my diapers pretty quickly. My aunt would come over and feel my stomach. If it was too tight, usually from trying to hold off shitting, she’d tell my uncle and he would use the belt on me until I released my bowels. Then, I’d have to stay in it longer. I had a really nasty UTI from being in it so long one time. Needless to say, I got in the habit of using my diapers for their intended purposes in no time. Now, I just do it without much thought. Sorry if that’s disgusting to you.”

“No,” I admitted. “I actually kind of envy you in that regard. I pee in it without much thought, but it’s still pretty tough for me to make myself use it for Number Two. I wish I could make myself do it without thinking. It would be so much less stressful.”

“Look at us,” Byron chuckled, trying to find at least some humor in our situation, “lying here, discussing how easy or hard it is to poop in a diaper, all the while dressed like baby girls. Who would’ve ever thought that’s what our futures held?”

I laughed too. “Right? At least we’re together. That’s SOME consolation. I’ve missed you so much.”

“Don’t get TOO mushy, Puke,” he said jokingly. “But, hey, I missed you too.”  

“We’d better get some sleep,” I said, still chuckling. “I get in trouble if I don’t at least get a little sleep during naptime. Babies need plenty of sleep, as Mom always says.”

We both laughed, snuggled into our fluffy blankets and found ourselves drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

• Like 7

I would love to see their dream come true here! Maybe if she really does continue to go with the flow of her family they'll consider it. Thank you for clearing up stuff there.

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I would love to see their dream come true here! Maybe if she really does continue to go with the flow of her family they'll consider it. Thank you for clearing up stuff there.

I will say this: Jo's dad has every intention of holding up to his end of the deal. As for WHY he plans to honor it, that will be addressed soon. :)

9 minutes ago, CynthiaCM said:

I will say this: Jo's dad has every intention of holding up to his end of the deal. As for WHY he plans to honor it, that will be addressed soon. :)

:)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

As for WHY he plans to honor it, that will be addressed soon.

uh oh... that sounds ominous!

And I started thinking he could get his surgery, be freed, kidnap Maisie and leave with her. Sigh...

53 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

And I started thinking he could get his surgery, be freed, kidnap Maisie and leave with her. Sigh...

Maise? I'm guessing you meant Jo. ;)

As for your wishes, don't rule it out... but know that it won't be quite as simple as that.

12 minutes ago, CynthiaCM said:

Maise? I'm guessing you meant Jo.

Ugh! Of course! I'm reading too many different stories concurrently. Maisie could use some help too, but that is, literally, another story!

• Haha 1

CHAPTER 31

Uneventful. That’s how I would describe the next few days. When you live as a baby, though, life is almost always in one of two states: uneventful or insane. The former is always the most desirable state. Sure, you still have to deal with all the normal indignities that come with the lifestyle, but at least there’s nothing new that ups the ante in terms of humiliation. The normal indignities I mentioned still suck, but they become more mundane with each passing day. Familiarity doesn’t so much breed contempt as it does complacency. And just when you become accustomed to the status quo, something happens that shakes you from that complacency and tosses you into an entirely new horrific situation.

Speaking of that…

It was a Saturday. My dad went to play racquetball with Vince, while my mom and Megan stayed home with Byron and I. That suited me fine, as I really hated leaving the house dressed like a baby. It was just something I hadn’t gotten over at that time. Byron felt the same. We were content with staying at home and whittling away the hours watching kid shows or talking in what Mom called our nursery. 

But on this day, a new experience would shake our complacency up and make us more humiliated than ever before.

Byron and I had been in the nursery for several hours, half-assed playing with toys in order to appease Megan or my Mom should they barge in on us. Mostly, though, we were just reminiscing about simpler times and planning our post-Preston lives. Megan and Mom entered the room and informed us that it was time for our diaper changes. This was surprising, considering I only peed in mine a few times and Byron had only recently pooped. As if that wasn’t suspicious enough, they left our tights off of us. Hmmm.

After the pleasant (albeit weird) surprise of being changed, we were carried into the living room. The bouncy swing I had received for my birthday was attached to the door frame. Oh, no! The two attachments were jutting up from the seat like stalagmites. 

Mom spoke up, “Shyla from The Preston Society for Ladies gave a really nice seminar about how to keep Little Ones from getting fussy. One of her pieces of advice, at least for ones who are physically adults, was to make sure they have regular orgasms at least once every few days. Bianca had said something similar, too, and ensures that Gia has sexual release on a regular basis.”

I must have looked horrified, because Mom gazed lovingly down at me and said, “It’s nothing to be ashamed about. It’s just a preventative measure. You know, just to make sure you stay in good spirits.”

There was a pause, as I had no idea how to react. She continued. “Now, as for Gracie, it’s entirely optional, considering what she has gone through. But for you, my darling Joella, I’m afraid it’s mandatory. You have a tendency to get really grumpy and your Daddy and I feel this will help with that.”

“I… I… don’t want to. Not in fwont of evewybody,” I said, my babytalk on full display.

Mom looked sympathetic but determined. “Honey, it isn’t a big deal. It’s not like we’re going to be sitting in here and staring at you while it happens. Your sister will be busy cleaning up the living room and I’ll be in the kitchen getting the pot roast ready for supper. This isn’t an intimate thing. It’s just a means to an end.”

I knew I had no choice. This was happening and no amount of pleading was going to change that. Arguing further would only serve to put her in a bad mood and probably result in punishment. 

But then… I had an epiphany! “What about Byr… Gwacie?” I hated having to call him that. “He’s… I mean she’s not gonna wanna watch… and, well, I don’t want her to watch eitherw. It’s weirwd.”

Surely THAT would get Mom to see things my way. Or… not. “I’ll turn cartoons on for her to watch. Privacy just isn’t something afforded to babies, sweetheart. It’s time you get used to that.”

Mom asked Megan to help push the crotch of my diaper over to the side and hold it there while she lowered me down onto both of the dildos. Oh my god! The humanity! Judging by the fact that the dildos were glistening, it was apparent that Mom had at least lubed the dildos prior to retrieving us from the nursery.

Having my sister and mother work in conjunction to mount me on a pair of phalluses was unbearable. 

“Okay, move her over just a bit to the right,” Megan said to Mom in an attempt to guide her. “Alllllmost. Just a tiny bit more.”

Mom moved me over just a bit and my sister declared, “There! Perfect!” With that, Mom and Megan worked to lower me down onto them. I wasn’t a virgin by any stretch, but I had never had anal sex, so that hurt quite a bit. I cringed and made a pained yelp.

“Sorry, sweetie,” Mom said. 

Finally, I was lowered down. Only my toes could touch the floor. With my body in place, Megan pushed a red button on the swing and the dildos started vibrating. I certainly didn’t expect that. The look of shock on my face made Byron giggle.

Megan adjusted the vibration speed so that it was very intense. “There, that should help, kiddo.”

Mom said, “You’ll need to make yourself bounce up and down to have a really nice orgasm.” I just couldn’t believe something this sexual was said to me by my mother. It was both surreal and uncomfortable. I just remained quiet.

The dildos did feel nice. I had been horny since almost as long as I had been in Preston, so I was super worked up. Feeling all the dresses and petticoats rub against my nylon-covered legs day after day had me in a constant state of arousal, so despite the humiliation of having to do this right in my own living room, I can’t say I wasn’t looking forward to finally having relief. 

I kept my eyes closed, mostly because I didn’t want to know if anyone was looking, but also because I had to focus if I wanted to have an orgasm with others nearby. I heard Mom in the kitchen and saw Megan starting to dust Mom’s knick knack shelf. Byron was intentionally keeping his eyes on the television screen.

I grinded with the vibrators, gasping a little at how good it felt. I kept grinding for about five minutes, but it wasn’t bringing me over the precipice of orgasm. Close, but not quite. I really didn’t want to humiliate myself by bouncing, but I could tell the dildos alone wouldn’t be able to do the trick. No, bouncing was the only way.  I extended my foot, nudged the floor with the tips of my toes and shifted my body weight to make it start bouncing.

Oh my god, it felt amazing! Before long, the swing was bouncing frantically and I could feel my body involuntarily thrashing around, while my head was slung back, mouth agape with pleasure. I released a moan, but immediately quieted myself. I wasn’t willing to make noises and let others hear what I was doing. Unfortunately, stifling the moan gave me a back-set on my road to Orgasm City. 

More bouncing, more writhing! I could feel the climax building up inside of me, like a volcano ready to explode! My breathing was growing rapid and all I could think about was how badly I wanted — NEEDED — this. Faster and faster I bounced the swing, making the two dildos thrust violently inside both orifices! They slammed into me with great power over and over and over.

I was so close! I could feel my heartbeat thumping, my blood coursing through my veins and my temperature raining. It was happening! Finally, after months of sexual frustration, it was happening! My body tensed up, wracked with pleasure! And in spite of my best efforts, I cried out in extreme sexual gratification the likes of which I had never felt before. And not just once… not just twice… but three times! I had never had multiple orgasms until then and it was explosive!

Finally, I went limp, my eyes still closed. I had ceased worrying about the embarrassment while I was at the height of pleasure, but now? Well, now, that embarrassment was returning and in a big way. I hesitantly opened my eyes. Byron’s eyes remained glued to the cartoons and Mom must have still been in the kitchen. 

But where was Megan?

I looked to my left and then to my right. There she was, standing in the doorway that led to the hallway, with her phone aimed right at me. That bitch had recorded it! 

“That was so cute,” she said in a slightly mocking way. 

Byron heard that and unlocked his eyes from the television. His mouth dropped open with surprise at what she had done. He started to get off the sofa to attack Megan, but I yelled out to stop him. “Don’t. It’s okay. I got this. Don’t get yourself in trouble.”

With that, I worked up some alligator tears and started crying loudly and, just as I planned, my mother came rushing into the living room. It was time to put Gia’s methods to the test… to see how much power I wielded as a baby. “What’s the matter, baby girl?” she asked, fearful that I had been hurt. Through heaving sobs, I told her what Megan had done.

The best part was the “oh shit” look on Megan’s face. I will treasure that until the day they bury me in the cold, hard ground.

“Megan Nicole Myers!!” she bellowed, “Is what Joella said true?”

Megan stammered, “No… I… I was just…”

“Give me your phone,” Mom demanded with a sternness I hadn’t seen from her in a long time. “NOW!”

Megan reluctantly obeyed. Mom looked through her phone for a few minutes before looking up at Megan angrily. “Not only did you record your baby sister when she was at her most vulnerable, you lied to me about it. And to make matters worse, you sent the video to Charice!”

“Mom, I was just playing a prank.”

“A PRANK?? Joella was nervous about doing this anyway and you betrayed her trust for a PRANK??”

Megan was terrified. “I… I… didn’t mean to…”

“You NEVER mean to,” Mom said sarcastically. Since when did she learn how to employ biting sarcasm?? “Go to your room and stay there until your father gets home.”

“But… but, Mom. I just…”

“Go to your damn room!” she yelled. First sarcasm and then cursing?? Was I living in an alternate reality where up was down and down was up?

My sister slunk down the hallway to her room, closing the door behind her.

Mom came over to me, dismounted me from the dildos and lovingly took me into her arms. She held me tight, softly speaking comforting words into my ear and telling me what a good girl I was and how she was proud of me. 

My sister’s ringtone went off and Mom looked to see what was up. Luckily, I was able to read it too. It was a return text from Charice and, man, did she let loose on Megan for what she did:

Not cool, Meg! Not even a little! She’s your fucking sister! How could you do that to her? Seriously? How?? That poor little sweetheart is probably bawling her eyes out right now, thanks to you! I hope you’re really fucking proud of yourself! You just lost yourself a friend. Hope it was worth it!

“Well,” my mother said, “at least Charice didn’t approve of her actions. Come on, sweetie, let’s get you and Gracie a special snack. Sound good?” I nodded, my eyes still stinging from the waterworks. Only part of it was faked, if I’m being honest. I really was devastated and hurt by what Megan did.

But this proved one thing: Gia was right about us wielding great power as Little Ones… and my god, it felt so good to get back at Megan for all the mental and physical torture she had put me through. Good indeed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow! This was a fantastic chapter.  Thank you for writing and sharing it here. 

I am curious though when Lucas is going to make an appearance. I understand his presence has already been felt; however we haven't seen the man himself yet.

Nonetheless this is a wonderful story and very well written.  Keep up the great work. 

3 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Wow! This was a fantastic chapter.  Thank you for writing and sharing it here. 

Thank you so much. 

I am curious though when Lucas is going to make an appearance. I understand his presence has already been felt; however we haven't seen the man himself yet.

If you recall, at the beginning of the story, Jo mentioned that she hadn't met him, so given that the story is being narrated by her, I can say that he won't be appearing. That said, the next Preston story I write will feature him. It might even be told from his viewpoint.

Nonetheless this is a wonderful story and very well written.  Keep up the great work. 

I appreciate that. :)

22 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

“You NEVER mean to,” Mom said sarcastically. Since when did she learn how to employ biting sarcasm?? “Go to your room and stay there until your father gets home.”

The slow fade begins!!!

Just dropping in to let folks know that I hope to drop at least one chapter this week. I've just been really busy with my "day job", my game company and organizing an Urban Manhunt tournament for this coming Saturday. Whew! :)

5 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

Urban Manhunt

The most dangerous game of all... "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - E. Hemingway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CHAPTER 32

I may have been in the other room, but I could still hear my father’s belt each time it forcibly met the flesh of my sister’s buttocks, as well as her screaming out in pain each time it did so.  Ordinarily, I’d have felt sympathy for her. Having been over his knees, I could attest that it’s no fun at all. But considering what she did to me, I couldn’t dredge up any sympathy whatsoever. Maybe it would teach her a lesson.

Then it dawned on me that her spanking might have another repercussion that I hadn’t thought about before. What if it just made her even more angry at me? She could devise some devious plan to tirture me without me being able to play the “baby card”. I shivered at the thought. Realistically, though, how could she manage that? As long as I played my cards right and gave her no leverage, she would be helpless to get revenge.

My mind wandered, but was interrupted by the spanking ceasing. I heard my father talking sternly to Megan, but couldn’t make out anything he said. He was normally a big fan of standing the spankee to the corner for some time alone with their thoughts (and sore bottom), so I figured he was telling her to put her nose there and not to move. 

I had been placed in my playpen with my slew of toys momentarily, while Mom went into the kitchen. I started watching kiddie videos on my phone, since that was the only form of shows I could watch on it. My mother came in a short while later with a bowl full of Jell-O cubes with whipped cream on top. 

“This is for being such a good girl and to make you feel better after what your Big Sissy did to you.”

I wasn’t about to complain! I’ve always loved Jell-O, a fact that Mom apparently didn’t forget. She placed a bib on me and said, “Just in case you get a little messy.” I hated wearing a bib so much, but I wasn’t about to ruin a good thing. No, I was going to bask in my victory and get everything I could. Maybe that sounds selfish, but whatever. I had suffered enough the last few months and was ready to have something — anything — go my way. If that came at my sister’s expense, so be it.

“I need to get Gracie up from her nap. That girl sure sleeps a lot,” said Mom, reciting a fact that I had known for a long time. Bryce always liked his shut-eye, even when he had plenty of things to occupy his time. Now that he no longer had much to fill out his days, he slept even more!

“Be a good girl while I go get her out of bed, okay, baby?” I nodded and went back to my insipid show, while mindlessly urinating in my diaper. It had started to come so easy. As I’ve said, I still had control of my bladder. I had just become accustomed to letting loose as soon as I had to pee. This fact weighed on my mind heavily at times. Was I becoming the baby they wanted me to be?

I was startled when my phone rang a few seconds later. It was Charice! How could I ever face her, even if only on video chat, after what she had seen me do? I finally worked up the courage to answer. “Hello?” I said timidly.

“Hey, baby girl. How’re you doing?”

“I… I’m… fine.”

“I don’t believe you. Look, I know you know I saw the video Meg made, alright? And I know that had to devastate you. But I’m here for you. One hundred percent. As for Meg, to hell with her. I’m done with her. What she did was fucking inexcusable and I won’t be friends with anyone who would do that to such a sweet little cutie like you.”

Why did I not mind it when she talked to me like I was a toddler? Was I a hypocrite?

“T-thanks,” I said, still humiliated that she saw the video. “You must really think I’m a pervert, huh?”

“What do you mean?” she asked, honestly not understanding what I was getting at.

“The way I was… you know… getting so into it.” 

“Pffft, girl!” she said in that self-assured tone of voice that I loved so much, “If I had a dildo in me and was bouncing like that, I’d have been into it too! We’re not nuns, sweetie. Dildos feel good. Doesn’t make you a pervert. Besides, what your asshole sister doesn’t know is that seeing you orgasmic is the sexiest goddamn thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Oh,” I said, not knowing WHAT to think.

“Oh, shit. Did I upset you?” she asked with concern.

“No. No, y-you didn’t upset me. I… just didn’t expect that.”

“It’s fucking terrible as hell that that was done to you. Meg had no right and that pisses me off. I’ll never forgive her. But I already told you I think you’re sexy, so yeah, watching you have an orgasm was.... Well, let’s just say I liked it.”

“Yeah,” I said quietly, “but I was dressed like a baby. How could you still find it, you know, sexy?”

“I don’t know really,” she said, clearly trying to word it so I wouldn’t be offended, “I just… do. Ever since I saw you dressed like a baby on video chat that one day, I haven’t been able to get the image out of my mind. Maybe I’m a freak or something. And if I am, who cares? I think seeing you dressed like that is hot.”

That was a lot to process, even though she had already more or less indicated that prior to that day. “Th-thanks.”

“It was meant solely as a compliment, I assure you.”

“I know,” I stated, “I took it as one. I’m just trying to come to terms with a lot of things right now, so I’m a bit of an emotional ditz. I’m glad that you find me… attractive, no matter what I’m wearing.”

“I’d love to be with you one day. I mean like as a couple… once I turn eighteen, of course. That’s about a year away, but I’m patient.”

“A… relationship?” I asked, flabbergasted.

“Would that be so bad?”

“No, not at all. I’d like that. But there’s one big problem.”

“What’s that?” Charice inquired.  

“I’m stuck in Preston… probably for the rest of my life. There’s no escape from here. That Lucas Budd guy has every eventuality covered from what I’m told. No female has ever escaped Preston. Ever.”

“I’ve thought about that, actually. And I have a plan.”

I panicked, “I don’t think you understand. That guy is scary! I’ve never met him, but I’ve learned a lot about him from the grown-ups… I mean other adults. If you try to break me out of here…”

“No, no, no,” she said, butting in. “Nothing like that.”

“Now I’m REALLY confused,” I admitted.

“About two months ago, Pops hit some really hard times and had to close his bar down. He’s been struggling big-time. I saw some foreclosure papers on his table too, so I think we’re about to lose everything and he’s too prideful to tell me and my brother.”

“That really sucks! I’m so sorry!” I said, taken completely by surprise. His bar always kept them afloat and seemed to allow them to live pretty well.

“It’ll be okay. We’ll manage in the long term. But I was at your house visiting Megan when Lucas Budd was there to talk over the details with your dad.”

“You met him??” I said, shocked as hell by that revelation.

“Yep. Real creepy motherfucker. He had some real influence over your parents. Not like mind control… he was just kinda supernaturally persuasive. But anyway, I heard him telling your dad that folks looking to open new businesses in Preston are offered free or inexpensive houses AND some serious start-up cash too.”

“Really? I knew he helped my dad get set up, but I had no idea that he was handed a house and money. No wonder he was so agreeable to moving.”

“So,” she said, “I was thinking that I could talk Pops into looking into moving there too.”

“That’s a BAD idea, Charice! This place is hellish! It’s not some nice, Mayberry-type town! Women are PROPERTY here. Men rule everything! You do NOT want to come here!”

“Calm down, baby girl,” she said calmly, “I know all that. I did my homework. But for one, Pops is desperate. I can tell. And for two, Pops would be my owner and we have a great relationship. And since I’m a lesbian, it’s not like I’ll get married off or anything. So relax and here me out.”

“Okay,” I said, clearly not approving of where her plan was going.

“Now,” Charice said, getting back on track, “We would move there and he could open up another bar or whatever, right? So we’d have a house and an income. I’d finish up my last year of school and…”

I HAD to interrupt. “Well, school here isn’t like school where we’re from. At least not for girls.”

She laughed. “I TOLD you I did my homework, didn’t I? I know what the school is like there and it’s dumb as shit, I’ll grant you that. But it’s only for one school year. Now, may I please continue?”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“As I was saying, we would go through the motions and then once I’m eighteen, I can have you move in with us... and you and I could be together. Pops could take ownership of you and you know he’s always liked you a lot. Always called you ‘Little Bitty Thang’.”

I chuckled. “I remember. He’s a cool guy. But I don’t think my parents are just going to relinquish their ownership like that.”

“You might be surprised. They love the hell out of me and they like Pops too. Your dad and him went bowling together a lot! You know Pops. He can be almost as persuasive as that Lucas Budd character.”

“Maybe,” I said, still skeptical.

“Come on, show some enthusiasm,” she said with a chuckle. “Don’t you want this to work?”

“I do!,” I stated. “I’ve had a crush on you since forever and I’d love to be with you! It’s just that every time I’ve gotten my hopes up about a way out of this whole mess, it never panned out. So, you know, it’s hard to think positively.”

“I get that. But this really could work out.”

I was quiet for a few seconds, pondering everything Charice had proposed. 

“Okay,” I finally said with some confidence, “Let’s do this.”

“That’s more like it! Hell yeah! It’ll be great.”

“No doubt! I’ll be away from my sister, out of my parents’ house and back into adult clothes. I mean, I know I’ll still have to wear dresses and stuff, but that’s still better than what I have to wear now.”

Charice was oddly silent.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

Her voice was drowned in disappointment. “Well… I was kind of hoping you’d keep wearing baby clothes. I mean, if you absolutely feel like you HAVE to wear adult clothes, I’ll support that, but… I just think you look so amazing in those clothes. You have no idea how attractive you look in diapers and onesies and that kind of stuff. I would take such good care of you.”

“I… I’d… have to think about that. Like REALLY think about that. Do you… only find me sexy in baby clothes?”

“Of COURSE not,” she said with conviction. “I may not have been turned on by how you looked as a tomboy, but if you decide not to wear baby clothes, that’s cool. I’ll still find you hot AF!”

“Okay, I’ll consider it. Just don’t be disappointed if I decide not to wear baby clothes.”

“I won’t,” she assured me, “As long as I have YOU, I’ll be all in.”

“Thanks, I said, finally convinced that she’d be into me in adult clothes as well. I heard Mom coming down the stairs with Byron.

“I have to go,” I told her. “Call me later, okay?”

“Sure thing! You just made me the happiest woman on earth. Later!”

Was the universe finally going to smile on me? I sure hoped so.

53 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

The most dangerous game of all... "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - E. Hemingway.

LOL! Urban Manhunt is my company's tabletop miniatures game. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CynthiaCM said:

Urban Manhunt is my company's tabletop miniatures game

Well in these troubled times, we will see what is to come to pass... but yeah, yours makes a lot more sense. As a side benefit does not come with mandatory sentencing as a 'reward'. 

• Like 1

I think someone else mentioned this a few pages back, but with Charice possibly moving to Preston and Byron being able to move forward with his transition, could Byron take over ownership of Charice and both of them "adopt" Joelle?  Has Charice looked into whether Joelle can just start wearing adult clothes if she her age is permanently set as a baby in Preston? 

Megan has seemingly had a lot of freedom, I wonder if she loses any of that now that she's been caught tormenting Jo?

Great chapters, I'm really forward to more.