LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulky diapers

i normally wear two diapers to bed and one diaper with a booster during the day as I prefer a bulky diaper and not having to worry about leaks.  I was thinking it would be nice if someone made an Abdo diaper that was like two mole are’s or two Abenas.  Anyone else out there normally double up?  Any other ways to get added bulk besides using cloth diapers or doubling up?

I have to say I like bulk but double diapering is expensive and the length of time such diapers take to get wet they easily become quite smelly I wear 24/7 and two Abena's even if they last all day still get expensive, I usually wear a booster pad under my diaper they can ad significant bulk, prolong use and feel great :)
On occasion I will buy a pack of a size larger diaper to double or even triple diaper with, there is something special about waddling around in such thick and restricting diapers.

That is why god invented cloth diapers and rubber panties. back in 1950, a toddler would be double or triple diapered for the night. The diapers were laid one atop the other then folded as a unit. The diapers that are on me were made by a lady whose youngest daughter, about my age, was a bedwetter and baby/toddler diapers would not do for a 5 - 9 year old. Since she worked in a dressmaking shop, sewing was no big deal to her and  she just did it. She made them in 1951 and they were still being used in 1955

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I tried double diapering once. I didn't find it all that comfortable and I was ready to be out of it long before both diapers were fully used. I don't mind a nice thick diaper (like one of the ABUs) overnight on occasion, especially if I'm off the following day and can stay in bed a few extra hours and really use it to capacity (not a bedwetter, I wet before going to sleep or, more commonly, after waking), but when I'm up and moving around the bulk is more annoying than anything. But I'm a big girl so I just need training pants during the day, and pull ups aren't too bulky. Just perfect for me.

Bulky diapers are an acquired taste. and I do not care how many paper diapers you use. It will not come near being double or triple diapered in cloth, since throw-aways do not have much, if any, material at the side and hips, cloth diapers, id they are any good have material all the way around, even pre-folds, which have LESS material at the hips, are better and flats are best. If I can easily go 12, usually 14 hours and often 16 hours between changes and even without the special liner it would be 10 to 12 hours; I firt wet what I am in  now 16 hours ago; it is 12:30 EDT and my chastity area is still very much mostly dry but my diaper is kind of read to change. I am NOT wearing skinny-minnies. If you cannot make what I have, try double or triple large flats and compare that to pampers

• 2 months later...

I love and adore thick diapers!!! I have been double and triple padded and I LOVE IT!!! I have also used good nights with a big nappy and other combinations. 

I prefer to be diapered when I start to become overwhelmed and need someone to take over. So thick diapering really reinforces that for me

I was doubled diapered once, and never again. I was not comfortable at all. Since I need the most protection at night I use the pampers cruiser, or the huggies overnite diapers as boosters. We also use the super dry kids diapers from time to time, but not often due to the price. 

From Mommy's or Nurie's point of vies. Being a little girl is wonderful because we are in loose fitting dresses, skirts and babydolls. This is how bulky my diapers are. They can go about 14 hours between changes. How thick and bulky is it?

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

It is so thick and bulky, I cannot cross or close my legs above the knee. So I must behave in a way that does not tempt anyone to lift or get under my skirts to feel my panties between my legs

As short as my babydolls, dresses and skirts are, halfway to the knee, to make them easy to lift, when it is down, none of that shows

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

Now you know why mommies secreatly want to dress their littl boys like little girls. 14 hours between changes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/13/2020 at 10:04 PM, katieindiapers said:

i normally wear two diapers to bed and one diaper with a booster during the day as I prefer a bulky diaper and not having to worry about leaks.  I was thinking it would be nice if someone made an Abdo diaper that was like two mole are’s or two Abenas.  Anyone else out there normally double up?  Any other ways to get added bulk besides using cloth diapers or doubling up?

So I typically use a booster in my diaper . The rearz overnight boosters are awesome.  Thick diapers are definitely my preferred kind . I rarely ever have leaks rearz safari or the new critter caboose diapers are nice and thick and when used with a booster you can't go wrong.  

Unless you are in cloth diapers, you do not know anything about "bulky". Compare what goes between the legs and along the sides. AND with cloth, you can double up whole diapers to doulbe up those two measurements without doing half a day's work to get it right. Now you know why rubber panties are so fullcut with such a wide crotch. AND it is far more economical

Here is another picture of how thick my usual diapers are

large.5a125fdc14e4f_15dollies.jpg.d8b81e

As can be seen, spanking with such thick  diapers would be useless since the many layers and folds of the material would make it unfelt. Also, in many cases, it was felt that hitting a little  girl was barbaric and would coarsen her. So other means were devised These had to be both not brutal but still felt strongly on the body. Tickling here until she was in tears and could barely move, which could be made to take anywhere from about 5  to 25 minutes. If you have ever been tickled like that, you would know what it was like and I know one or two females who are still terrified of it to this day and it has caused some persons to wet themselves.Another method was the babydoll. Its short "skirt" being decent but not by much which meant that the wrong move would show  her thick diapers under very showy  rubber panties, which, by the time you were 5, was very humiliating, or which could be easily lifted or gotten under. By that age, you were well into "chastity" training, keeping your skirts down so your panties would not show. With this little thing, it took effort to keep them from showing. A girl who required this  more than the usual was often called "Babydoll". In my area there was the "French" or "Rubber diaper". My first inkling of this was when I was 5 and , I don't know what I did, but my aunt threatened to "put a rubber diaper on you". I felt inclined to challenge her veracity, but what if I was wrong? SoI let it drop. I found out a few years later that it was a "thing".Originally it was a piece of  rubber shaped like a diaper with a small areaof the center cut out to let wet get into the cloth diaper it was  put under.It  was then baby powdered and put on like a regular diaer but withot pins. Later this was replaced by snap-on panties, which came out around '51. This covered all but a small part of the crotch, including the "flower".Thepowder was to prevent the materialfrom sticking so it would rub on the "chastity area". Then the diaper was put on as usual. This rubbing of the very smooth material was unavoidable unless you sat or lay verty still. This was very distracting and soon became annoying. Also, the feeling could be made many times worse be being lightly pressed  in some area and massaged. It was not that the feeling was painful or even unpleasant, it was that it was to a point that it would "eat you up"; totally consume your being and you could not make it go away. A girl was told that if she became trollopy, this is the feeling that she would get. Now, when you were 5 or 8, "trollopy' meant letting your panties show or letting someone get under your skirts. We New England French-CVanadians hae a reputation of which we were very aware, both as bedwetters and trollos. and did all we could to combat that. Whether it was true or not, I do not know fully, but the rubber diaper was a girl thing VER& seldom used on boys, unless the boy complained about his sister not being spanked, because it was feared that it would feminize them Whether my aunt would have used it, I do not know, but she did know that the idea of a rubber diaper would scare me since I was very familiar with how rubber felt and how feely that part of my body was and would find the idea of being put in diapers and rubber panties quite humiliating One use to which it was put was to encourage potty training in lazy persons. For the  wet to get inot the diaper, the person had to be staning up. If one was french diapered for bed, when she felt the urge to wet, she had to get up out of bed to do so, this extra work made her more inclined to learn to be dry at night by getting up and going to the toilet if she could not hold it all night. In 1962, mu uncle was doing some work at my 9 your old cousin Michelle's house in Westport MA and I was with him for some reason, probably I was just along for the rid. I got a hold of one of Michelle's dolls and under her dress whas a diaper under which was a pair of rubber panties so I knew what that meant. The last time I saw this being used was in about 1967 with one of my cousins

At any rate, those  are how the problem of being unable to spank a girl in bulky diapers effectively was solved in the late 1940's/early'50's was addressed with girls, I have no idea what was done with boys

I have combined this and the other bulky diaper thread