LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)

Well written.  Good character interaction, nice even pacing on the plot.  Although this particular story has been told many times, you do tell it well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy
  • 3 months later...

It’s been a while to say the least but I’ve finally found some time to continue the story! I’m really sorry it’s taken so long but hopefully I can be a bit more consistent in updating this regularly. I’m also hoping to continue my other story I started called The Trip to Disneyland very soon.

———————

Chapter 12

”Wait a minute they are girls nappies!” Theo protested. Although he was really enjoying the last few days the idea of going over to a more feminine side did not interest him in the slightest.

”Don’t be silly nappies are nappies. Babies don’t care what they wear as long as it does the job, plus I’m not going to make you wear them all the time just for the rest of the day. I’m sure after you’ve worn this you won’t think about being naughty again” Kelly replied as she ripped open the packet and pulled out one of the nappies.

Theo’s face went bright red as he saw the garment. It was pink and white and covered in pink ducks, bottles and rattles and even looked slightly puffier than the nappies he’d been wearing. Tears began to form in his eyes as his mum slid it under his bum and began to follow the procedure of covering his private parts in powder. As he was strapped in he’d probably be on the end of a fair amount of ridicule from his sister.

”There we go my little princess!” Kelly said as she patted his crotch once the nappy was all set.

”MUM!” Theo screamed objecting to the nickname.

”I’m only teasing you you’ll always be my little boy, now you only have to wear it for the rest of the day hopefully that’ll be long enough for you to learn your lesson. Entertain yourself for the rest of the day I’ll call you when dinner is ready” his mum said as she put his t-shirt back on him.

”What about my jeans I don’t want Izzy to see this” Theo pleaded with his mum.

”No I think you can go without for the rest of the day, what’s the point of wearing the pretty nappy if no one can see it! Now run along” Kelly then picked up his jeans and left the room.

Theo quickly ran up the stairs and into his bedroom in embarrassment. After shutting the door he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, staring at the big pink plastic thing encasing his hips, bum and crotch. He just thought to himself get through this evening and he can get this thing off. He sat down on his bed and turned on his PS4 intending to waste the rest of the day away playing FIFA.

“Oh what a goal!” Theo shouted down the microphone to his friends Dom and Charlie as his player scored an amazing solo goal.

”Yeah it wasn’t bad I guess but lucky” Charlie replied as his team kicked off from the halfway line.

”Oi Theo we’ve been down the park nearly every day this week where have you been?” Dom enquired. Theo was then reminded of his current arrangement and floundered to come up with a response. Obviously he couldn’t tell his two best friends that his mum was letting him wear nappies and act like a baby.

”Umm I’ve been doing family things that I’ve not been able to get out of sorry lads, I promise next time I’m free we’ll meet up” he explained. Should be good enough to convince them.

”Yeah yeah oldest excuse in the book. You prefer spending time with mumsy wumsy than your best mates!” Charlie teased. Theo knew he wasn’t actually being serious but a bit of doubt did enter his mind.

”Piss off, you need to concentrate more on your FIFA ability than what I do in my spare time” Theo said as he scored again. Luckily the conversation then tailed off and the danger had passed. He let off a quiet sigh of relief.

The next hour or so passed as Theo continued to play online with his mates, almost forgetting about what he was currently wearing until a regonisable twinge in his bladder brought him back to reality. It wasn’t a problem that he needed a wee, it was a problem that he had to do it in a pink girly nappy.

Without second thought he released the wee into the nappy, letting off a loud sigh as the thirsty nappy abosorbed the liquids. “What the hell was that? Did that noise come from you Theo?” Dom said down the microphone.

’Shit!’ Theo thought to himself, he didn’t even realise the sound that came out of his mouth. “Yeah I was just umm, stretching. I’ve been sat in the same position for hours!”. That was of course a lie, he had got on his knees to wet himself as it was much easier.

”I sure hope so, you’re such a perv it wouldn’t surprise me if you were having a wank!” Dom replied. As the three of them laughed Theo heard his mum call saying his dinner was ready.

”Right lads I’ve got to go my dinner is ready, let me know when you’re out and I’ll meet up” Theo said as he tuned off the PS4.

”Sure as long as you’re not busy having a cuddle with your mummy!” Charlie joked.

”Yeah yeah whatever, see you later” Theo replied as he took off his headset. As he got up off his bed he looked down and thought he couldn’t go downstairs in front of his little sister wearing a pink nappy. He grabbed a pair of shorts out of his cupboard, pulled them up and walked out the room.

As he ran down the stairs he could see Izzy in her high chair being spoon fed by his mum. She looked at him and immediately got up and walked towards him.

“What are you doing?” Theo questioned but that was soon answered. Kelly grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, revealing to the room the slightly damp pink nappy.

”That’s much better, now sit down and eat your dinner” she demanded as she forced him to step out of his shorts and sit at the table.

”There’s a girly girl Thee’s a girly girl!” Izzy giggled with a mouth full of mashed up food. Theo just gave her a death stare as he picked up some plastic cutlery. He looked down at his dinner and saw some dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and chips.

He quickly gobbled up his dinner in order to escape the dining room and back up to his bedroom. “It’s getting late so I think it’s time you two got off to bed” Kelly said as she began to load the dishwasher with the dirty plates.

”Mum it’s only half seven!” Theo protested looking at the clock.

”I don’t really care, see this as the final part of your punishment. Before you go up let me check your nappy.” As Theo got up Kelly came over and felt his crotch from behind.

”Hmm you’re a little bit damp but that can still hold more, I think it will last the night” she said as she pushed him along and up the stairs. There was no point protesting as he didn’t want to prolong the punishment.

Theo made his way upstairs and into his room. He began to undress and put on his pyjamas and noticed his bum looked even bigger than ever with the wet nappy under his pyjama bottoms. Embarrassed he got into bed. As he heard his mum saying goodnight to his sister he began to think about the possibility of meeting up with Dom and Charlie, surely his mum wouldn’t make him wear a nappy in front of his friends.

As he began to worry about the prospect Kelly walked in holding a baby bottle full of milk and his dummy. “I want to see this bottle empty when I come in in the morning. I’ll change you back into your normal nappy then. I hope you’ve learnt your lesson today” she said handing him the bottle.

”I have, I’m sorry” Theo replied as he grabbed the bottle and poked the teat into his mouth.

”Aww thank you my sweet boy, goodnight” Kelly cooed as she kissed him on the forehead and turned off the light, shutting the door in her step.

Slurping up the milk and staring at the ceiling, Theo thought about what tomorrow would bring.

• Like 7
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 12 Added)

Maybe when his mother puts him in pink girly diapers she could call him Thea as part of his punishment next time so he knows he is being punished.

I can see Theo convincing his mother to allow him to go an meet his friends and even lets him go without a diaper only for him to have an accident in front of his friends since he has become used to just using his diaper and not going to the toilet to pee.

It does make me wonder why he is wetting his diapers so easily since it wouldn't happen that quickly after wearing a diaper for a little while it would take months for the body to do that, is he unconsciously doing it because of his desire to be in diapers or is there something in his drinks since when he was getting babysit and had to sit in the corner as punishment and when he was given a drink and he peed without knowing 

Keep on writing this story it is interesting

Chapter 13

Theo was suddenly woken up by a feeling he hadn’t felt for a long time. He looked at the alarm clock and saw it was only half past 1 in the morning, but more worryingly he felt a painful feeling in the pit of his stomach. After a minute or so of being awake he felt the feeling rise up in his stomach and up his body and suddenly realised this was a telltale sign of being about to vomit. He urgently got out of bed and ran out of his room towards the bathroom, all the while hearing his wet nappy crinkle with every movement.

As he entered the bathroom he knew he was seconds away from vomiting and quickly turned the light on, pulled up the toilet seat and got on his knees, with his head over the bowel looking into the toilet. After a few seconds he gave in and began puking his guts up. As he forced the vomit out of his mouth he also felt himself empty his bowels into the nappy, filling up the back of his pink nappy with soft poo while also letting go of his bladder. It wasn’t long until his mum heard him and rushed out of her room and into the bathroom.

”Oh Theo are you okay?” She asked as she knelt down and placed her hand on his arched back.

”I don’t feel well” Theo replied with tears in his eyes. “I think I’ve...”

”Don’t worry about it mummy’s here now. Just get it all out sweetie” she reassured him rubbing his back.

Theo began being sick again and Kelly stayed with him. After a few minutes Theo began to feel a bit better and was confident that he’d got it all out of his system.

”I think I’m okay now” he said as he moved his head back up from the toilet. As he shifted his position he could feel his bum was warm and wet from the accident he just had.

”Good boy, now let’s get you cleaned up and back in bed. You’re a bit of a mess” Kelly said as she felt his bum and confirmed the state of his nappy. She helped him stand up and grabbed his hand, leading him back into his bedroom. His nappy was now nearly at capacity and he was really struggling to walk, forcing him to waddle like a baby.

As they reached his bedroom she laid a towel on the floor and helped him onto his back. He felt really fatigued and didn’t resist at all. She then pulled off his pyjama bottoms to reveal the pink nappy, which now had a yellow and brown tint to it. She pulled up his shirt slightly and began pulling off the tapes.

”Oh dear, it’s a good job you had this on ey?” She said as she laid eyes on the brown sludge that covered most of his nether regions. He was too tired to answer and left his mum to get to work on cleaning up. After a few long minutes of wiping he was clean again and his mum began unwrapping one of his Cuddlz nappies. ‘Thank god’ he thought, relieved she wasn’t putting another pink nappy on him.

Kelly finished taping up the nappy and helped him to his feet, she then slid his pyjama bottoms back up. “Let’s get you back into bed and back to sleep, hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning” she said as she helped him into bed and pulled his duvet over him. “Let me go and get you a bowl I’ll be back in a second” she said as she hurried off to go and get him a bowl in case he was sick again in the night.

Within a few seconds she returned and placed the bowl next to his bed. “Back to sleep now honey, and give mummy a call if you don’t feel well again” she said as she bent over and kissed him on the forehead. Within seconds he was back to sleep.

(The next morning)

Theo was woken up by the rain hitting his bedroom window. As he began to open his eyes he remembered the events of earlier in the morning, and immediately felt weak, he could hardly get out of bed. “Mum” he called out, hoping his mum would here. Within a few seconds his door opened.

”Morning honey how are you feeling?” Kelly said as she walked over to his bed and cupped his forehead to check his temperature.

”I don’t feel great” he replied rather quietly.

”Aww poor boy you feel really hot, think you must have a stomach bug. You haven’t pooed yourself have you how’s your nappy?” She then asked him.

”Mum please I’m fine, and my nappy is dry” he explained. Her question made him feel extremely infantile.

”that’s good, I don’t think I’ve changed a nappy as dirty as yours was last night!” She joked. “I’ve got to go and drop Izzy at nursery soon and I’ve then got to go into work for a few hours. I don’t want to leave you on your own so I’ve given Hannah a call and she’ll come and watch you while I’m away, luckily she’s not working at the nursery today”.

”Mum I’m 18 years old I don’t need a babysitter! I’ve been on my own in the house hundreds of times!” He pleaded as he thought of how embarrassing the day with Hannah was.

”You’re not very well that’s all, what if you’re sick again and I’m not here to help you? Come on let’s get you downstairs on the sofa it’ll be easier for Hannah to keep an eye on you. I’ll even let you bring your duvet down” she told him. Theo did love laying on the sofa with his duvet.

Theo pulled his duvet off and sat on the side of his bed, suddenly feeling extremely light headed. Even he had to admit he didn’t feel well at all.

”I don’t think I can make it downstairs I can hardly stand up” he explained.

”It’s okay honey I’ll try and carry you down, I know you’re a bit heavy but I’ll give it a go” she replied. “Put your arms around my neck and I’ll pick you up” she said as she gestured her hands towards her body. Theo complied and he wrapped his arms around her neck. She then pulled him up and placed one hand on his nappies bum and then transitioned to grab under both his knees. Without thinking he wrapped his legs around her waist.

”Wow what a heavy baby, come on let’s go before I drop you!” She then turned around and walked out his room. As he was being transported downstairs he felt extremely babyish, perhaps more so than he had ever felt in the last few days. Before this all started he would’ve never thought his mum would carry him like this, but here he was.

They made their way into the living room and she plopped him down onto the sofa facing the TV. He began to feel a bit tired, struggling to keep his eyes open.

”There you go I’ll go and get your duvet, then I’ll get you a drink and some biscuits. I don’t want you eating anything too heavy or you’ll be sick again” his mum explained. Within a few minutes he was wrapped up in his duvet on the sofa, as his mum brought in one of Izzy’s bottles full of warm milk and a plate of plain biscuits. At this point he wasn’t even embarrassed about drinking out of a baby bottle, and didn’t have the energy to either.

After a few minutes he heard the doorbell go, assuming it was Hannah. He’d formulated a plan to pretty much avoid her and mind his own business. Heck, she wouldn’t even need to see his nappy if he kept his duvet over him.

”See you later on Theo I’ll only be a few hours, Hannah’s here now so if you don’t feel well let her know” Kelly shouted from downstairs as she stepped out of the door.

”Okay mum bye” he shouted back. He could here his mum and Hannah talking but couldn’t make out the words, instead focusing on the marvel film he’d just put on the TV. As he heard the door slam he could here some footsteps coming up the stairs. ‘Here we go’ he thought, anticipating the no doubt embarrassing pandering from Hannah.

”Where’s the poorly boy then?” Hannah teased rather childishly. As she entered the living room they both made eye contact he saw Hannah wearing a tight white t-shirt paired with some black leggings. He felt a stirring feeling around his crotch.

”Hey Theo not feeling well then?” She asked.

”Not really, although I think I’ll survive” he replied, trying to act as normal as possible.

”Okay sweetie, just give me a call if you feel sick or need changing I’ll be in the dining room doing my coursework” she said as she bent over a stroked his hair.

He went red over the mention of his nappy, hoping it wouldn’t come to that. He just nodded his head as she walked away out of the room but couldn’t resist staring at her bum, which was amplified by the tight leggings she was wearing. Another day he’d be flirting with her as she was only a few years older than him, but instead he was on the sofa wearing a nappy and drinking from a baby bottle. Theo snapped out of his trance as he focused on the film on the TV, slowly fluttering his eyes.

About an hour or so later he woke up and realised he’d slept through most of the film. As he adjusted his position and sat up from lying down he could feel that his nappy was slightly damp coming to the realisation that he must have wet himself while he was asleep, with a feel of his crotch form his hand confirming it. Suddenly he could feel a faint rumble in his stomach and got the urge to fart, without a second thought he lifted his bum slightly off the sofa to let out some gas.

‘PTTTHHHHPPPT’

The fart echoed around the living room, and as he sat back down something didn’t feel right. ‘Oh no’ Theo suddenly realised that it wasn’t just a fart. He pulled himself back up and could suddenly feel a wet mass on his bum. He’d in fact followed through and completely soiled himself.

”Shit shit shit” he whispered as he began to panic. His weak stomach had betrayed him at the worst possible time. As he moved his body the smell began to rise from under his duvet, and he could tell it was a real stinker as he almost gagged at the stench.

”How are you doing in here feeling any better?” Hannah suddenly announced as she entered the room. Theo jumped and stared at her with a telling gaze. She was stopped in her tracks as she locked eyes with Theo, as she scrunched up her face and sniffed the air.

• Like 7
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 13 Added)

Poor Theo he forgot the number one rule when you have an upset tummy never trust a fart, oh well last time Hannah babysit he pooped into the toilet but this time he went in his diapee like a good baby.

The question is will he behave and let Hannah change him or will he be disobedient and get in trouble with his mommy and get punished when she hears about it, though his punishment wouldn't happen when he is unwell but something to look forward to when he got better.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14

“I think I’m going to be sick” Theo said in a panic as he sat up and picked up the bucket next to the sofa. In a distraction attempt he began dry heaving pretending to be sick.

”Oh Theo it’s okay I’m here” Hannah quickly rushed over to the sofa, sat next to him and rubbed his back as he coughed and heaved, although nothing was coming out.

He carried on for about 30 seconds, trying to delay the question Hannah was sure to ask him. As he sat up and wiped his mouth, he let out a huge sigh.

“Just a false alarm then?” Hannah asked.

”I think so, I’m feeling a bit better now” Theo replied.

”Aww that’s good, but I think there’s something we need to take care of don’t you?” Hannah teased as she waved her hand in front of her nose. “I’ll go and get a towel and a new nappy for you just stay there” she said as she got up and rushed up the stairs into his room. He just stayed quiet and prepared himself for the embarrassment.

She soon returned holding all of the supplies. “Theo why don’t you come and lay down here” she ordered kindly as she placed the towel in the middle of the living room floor. As he got up off the sofa he could feel the poo had taken the shape of his bum and his nappy was plastered to his behind. As he laid down he could see Hannah whincing.

“Phew I thought I’d have a day off changing smelly nappies but here we are!” Hannah teased as she pulled his pyjama bottoms off revealing the brown tinted nappy. “Here we go” she then added as she ban to pull of the tapes. Theo just closed his eyes and tried to think of anything but the reality of a girl he had a crush on wiping his dirty bum after messing his nappy.

It was awkwardly quiet as Hannah efficiently started cleaning up the mess he had made. The combination of the fresh open air and the feeling of being wiped around his crotch with baby wipes began to stir up some familiar feelings. ‘Please not now, any time but now’ Theo thought to himself as he began to feel his penis grow. As he kept his eyes closed and waited for a comment he could feel baby powder coming down onto his crotch, but nothing from Hannah.

”Up” was all Hannah said as he raised his bum off the floor and slipped the new nappy under him. To Theo’s surprise that’s all she said as she pulled the nappy over his semi-erect penis and taped it up. “There we go bet it feels better to feel all clean and fresh? Plus don’t worry about your willy, lots of boys get a bit excited when getting changed I’ve seen it all before” she added as she winked at him.

“Thank you. Sorry about that” Theo replied as he looked away from her.

”That’s okay honey, your secret it safe with me” she reassured him as she helped him up back onto his fit. Much to Theo’s surprise she began adjusting his nappy to ensure it was on correctly.

”You look so cute! I think you should probably keep your pyjama bottoms off so I can see if you need a change again. Go and get back snuggled up on the sofa” Hannah said as she patted his bum. Theo didn’t bother to complain as he thought it couldn’t get much worse than what had just happened.

As he laid back down on the sofa and pulled his duvet back over him Hannah sat down on the edge of the sofa next to him. “Hey Theo can I ask you something?” Hannah asked him.

”Sure” Theo said tentatively, not entirely sure where she was going.

“Do you really enjoy wearing nappies and acting like a baby?” Hannah enquired. Theo’s face went red yet again.

”Umm I guess so, I wouldn’t be wearing them if I didn’t” he replied.

“Even when you wee and poo in them?” Came the next question from Hannah.

”Well I’m wearing one I may as well use it right?” Theo responded.

”Well if you put it that way. I do understand your mum explained it to me, feeling neglected by all the attention Izzy gets. I actually think you’re really brave asking your mum to do this” she said as she smiled at him. This put Theo at ease.

”That’s exactly it, I’m glad you understand I’m sure most people would think I’m weird” Theo said.

”it’s certainly not my cup of tea but I don’t think you’re weird. It’s not hurting anyone so why not?” Hannah replied. She then revealed his dummy from behind her back and popped it into Theo’s mouth. “Just relax and carry on watching your films. I’ll be in the other room if you need anything” she said as she stroked the front of his hair and left the room.

He really didn’t know what to think about the conversation he’d just had. Perhaps she was trying to spare his embarrassment but it made him feel warm that Hannah actually understood why he wanted to be a baby again, and helped him come to the conclusion that maybe it wasn’t so weird. Although how could she look at him the same way again once he stopped wearing nappies? Instead of worrying about the future he started the next film and relaxed.

a few hours later he was woken up by the front door opening. He must’ve dozed off while watching a film and as he looked at the clock he realised it was the late afternoon and his mum had returned with Izzy. He sat up and tried to listen to the conversation going on downstairs.

”How is he?” He heard his mum ask Hannah.

”I think he’s feeling better now. We had one messy nappy but other than that he’s been an angel!” Hannah replied.

”Oh dear I’m had to deal with that. If last night was anything to go by you had quite the job on your hands.” Kelly chuckled. Theo became embarrassed again hearing two grown women discussing his toilet habits.

”At this point nappy changing is on my CV! I better be going but let me know again if he needs babysitting.” Hannah said as she stepped out of the door.

”Definitely, have a good evening!” Kelly waved her off and closed the door behind her. “Run along Izzy you can play in the living room for a bit while I start cooking”.

Theo could hear his sister running up the stairs and into living room. “Hey Thee want to play with me?” Izzy squeaked as she plopped herself down on the floor and grabbed some dolls from a basket in the corner.

”No you’re alright” he said rather bluntly. He then looked up as he saw his mum enter.

”Hey sweetly how are you feeling?” Kelly asked as she walked over to him and placed her hand on his forehead. “Oh good you’re nowhere near as warm as you were this morning”.

”Yeah I feel a lot better now mummy” he said. Suddenly Kelly pulled her duvet off him and cupped his nappy.

”Great! Your a little bit wet but no need for a change yet. Do you think your tummy can handle a pizza?” She asked.

”I’ll give it a try” he said rather enthusiastically. All he’d eaten all day was some buiscuits so his hunger was becoming apparent.

”Good boy, just relax and I’ll let you know when dinner is ready” Kelly finished as she kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of the evening went without incident. The three of them enjoyed a pizza for dinner and then all gathered in the living room to watch some TV. Theo spent the whole of the evening wearing just his pyjama top and nappy, and was no longer embarrassed to dress like this around his mum and sister. Kelly then took Izzy up to her room and put her to bed. Afterwards Theo followed as he was changed out of a now pretty droopy nappy and took a shower. Once he was finished he was met by his mum in his room and taped into another nappy.

”I was planning to take Izzy to the science museum tomorrow. If you feel better in the morning I think you shou,d come with us. It’ll be good to get out of the house and get some fresh air it is the summer holidays after all!” She asked as she finished off the final tapes.

”Okay that sounds fun. But do I have to wear a nappy? We might see someone we know and I don’t want them knowing” Theo pleaded.

”Sweety don’t forget our agreement. You’ll be fine no one will be able to tell plus your tummy might still be a bit upset, Hannah told me about your little accident today” Kelly said to him with a smirk.

”But I wasn’t feeling very well” Theo stood his ground.

”I don’t want to take any chances. What if you had another accident? I’m sure you’d rather do it in a nappy than in your underwear with it running down your leg. Also I think wearing a nappy the last few days has slightly affected your control. Did you even know you had wet yourself this evening?” Kelly asked him.

”I guess your right” Theo conceded. She did have a point about his control.

”There’s no need to be scared sweety. Now let’s get you into your onesie and into bed, it’s all clean now” his mum said as she pulled the onesie over his head and snapped the crotch in place. Theo crawled into bed as his mum tucked him in. “Goodnight sweety, see you in the morning” his mum cooed as she placed the dummy in his mouth. Theo sucked away as she turned off the light and shut the door.

• Like 4
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Chapter 14 Added)
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)