LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

U.f.c. 70

The Count......Yeeaaaaaaaaaa.

COME ON BRITS.....

Michael Bisping RULES the sport......Unstopable? probably not, U.F.C. Champion material? Oh YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoist one at the pub for me in tribute to a rising star :thumbsup:

I'll have a pint govnar :beer: See I feel British already. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN !!!

I'll have a pint govnar beer.gif See I feel British already. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN !!!

:rolleyes::lol:

You know, I never believed it until I came here but it's absolutely true: In the USA, a Brit's biggest asset is their accent. :D It gets you all sorts of things. People just assume I'm an ordinary guy until I open my trap and let out that Lancashire accent and suddenly, I'm interesting :)

Why do American's love our voices so much? If I had a penny for every time I'd heard, "Oh I just luurve your accent," whilst I've been here, I'd be rich indeed :)

Incidentally, I had no idea what UFC was until a few minutes ago when I Googled it up. Seems that Michael Bisping is a Scouser (from Liverpool)... not exactly your typical English accent, huh?

I think it stems from us all really wanting to be British :rolleyes:

Really I don't know what it is but a girl here with a (Bad spelling time) Cockney accent just DRIVES me crazy.

Maybe it's just not what we are used to hearing, Anything new must be good kinda thingie.

But Kaitlynn really does it for me. Quiet, mousie, glasses, long brown hair, very thick accent, and very non proper brit ways.

And she is just so damn kitten cuttly cute.

Oh well, such is life

I don't want to be British, but I do love your accent. I have traveled to England with my family. I have to say that everyone there was very helpful and friendly! The only draw back was that things there are expencesive. We bought a car in Germany from a military family, because they are always coming and going. We had to fill up the gas tank in London and that came out to 50 pounds (100$ American dollars, I think thats right)? To give an example of the friendlyness; We were driving in a part of London looking. My father was driving, and not being used to driving on the leftside of the road was having a difficult time finding his way. When he looked his rearview mirror he noticed someone following us. We pulled to the side of the road hopeing they would pass us by. Instead, they pulled up behind us and waled up to our car. My father as the rest of us were very nervous and told us to keep our windows up. When he finally rolled his down, a friendly voice asked us if we were lost. Hearing my fathers voice he knew we were Americans. We told him we were looking for a motel. The man kindly gave us directions to the nearest one. It is that sort of kindnes that makes me want to go back, and if I had the money I would in a heartbeat! Sadly my family and I grossly underestimated the cost of traveling Europe, so I've got some credit cards to pay off!

P.S. Sorry if that's just one big sentence. My Puncuation skills are not that great.

I think it stems from us all really wanting to be British :rolleyes:

I figured that out :D. Even in the south - kinda ironic really :lol::lol:

Gives Autie a little treasure hunt for my reply to why American's like English/British accents (YAY itz fun!)

Click here to get started.

Hehe but I got lost :blush: on Baby Talk... Or are you saying that we all talk like... :):whistling:

I don't want to be British, but I do love your accent. I have traveled to England with my family. I have to say that everyone there was very helpful and friendly! The only draw back was that things there are expencesive. We bought a car in Germany from a military family, because they are always coming and going. We had to fill up the gas tank in London and that came out to 50 pounds (100$ American dollars, I think thats right)?

Yeah, coming from the US to the UK is expensive at the moment. The pound is at something like 20-year highs against the dollar. It works out good for Brits travelling to the US though; I was very surprised that you can fill the petrol gas tank for £20 in the US... And that you can get a really good meal for two, including drinks, for less than £30.

To give an example of the friendlyness; We were driving in a part of London looking. My father was driving, and not being used to driving on the leftside of the road was having a difficult time finding his way. When he looked his rearview mirror he noticed someone following us. We pulled to the side of the road hopeing they would pass us by. Instead, they pulled up behind us and waled up to our car. My father as the rest of us were very nervous and told us to keep our windows up. When he finally rolled his down, a friendly voice asked us if we were lost. Hearing my fathers voice he knew we were Americans. We told him we were looking for a motel. The man kindly gave us directions to the nearest one.

I guess London is like any city in any country. It has plenty of nice people but it also has it's share of rough areas where I wouldn't feel comfortable walking alone. There are plenty of dodgy areas in the UK but tourists don't really see them. I'd say the same about Georgia though - the people here seem much kinder and more generous to me than in the UK. Southern hospitality is everywhere. Everyone even calls me Sir! In the suburban area that I'm in, people don't lock their doors, even when they go out during the day. It's just not necessary... Couldn't do that where I live in the UK - I'd have no TV when I got home!

Hehe but I got lost :blush: on Baby Talk... Or are you saying that we all talk like... :):whistling:

I'm sorry Autie :( Didn't mean ta get you lost! Guess I'm not a very good treasure hunt map maker :)

You were posed ta see the thread titled:

Cute Made Up Words

(click here 3rd! your're hot!! 11 posts down)

Go back to Baby Talk to that thread and go to post #11 :)