LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

I was coerced into not pooping my pants (at age four) when my family promised to buy me a toy set of gears that I desperately wanted. I caved, but I got the toy. Now they can't tell me that I can't pee and poop in my pants or that I can't wear diapers. I guess you'd call it a win-win situation. They got me to use the potty as a child, and now I do it wherever I want as an adult. (Nah nah). ?

Is it really a win-win situation?  Do you still have the gears toy or has time paid you back and balanced the equation again?  :D

17 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I was coerced into not pooping my pants (at age four) when my family promised to buy me a toy set of gears that I desperately wanted. I caved, but I got the toy. Now they can't tell me that I can't pee and poop in my pants or that I can't wear diapers. I guess you'd call it a win-win situation. They got me to use the potty as a child, and now I do it wherever I want as an adult. (Nah nah). ?

Always good when you can say no to potty training. And be like I love my diapers Daddy.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Is it really a win-win situation?  Do you still have the gears toy or has time paid you back and balanced the equation again?  :D

Sorry, no gears. That was over 50-some years ago. I do still have the mother that gave them to me, though...and as many diapers as I want although she doesn't know about that.

• Haha 1
On 5/1/2020 at 2:45 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Does anybody ever feel upset about having to be potty trained when they were younger? I know I do. I should mention that I was in diapers until I was 6 years old. Lucky me!??

I was more like five-and-a-half myself. I didn’t quite hate using the bathroom, but my feelings were much more mixed when I was younger. Having to stop what I’m doing to use the bathroom is still inconvenient at times. On the other hand, using the bathroom results in fewer rashes so I usually do that when I can. The occasional accident is still possible, though.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Ts2020 said:

I was more like five-and-a-half myself. I didn’t quite hate using the bathroom, but my feelings were much more mixed when I was younger. Having to stop what I’m doing to use the bathroom is still inconvenient at times. On the other hand, using the bathroom results in fewer rashes so I usually do that when I can. The occasional accident is still possible, though.

That's why diapers are a great thing. Especially when you can't tell when you're going. It's heaven!?

22 hours ago, trackman69 said:

I got too used to the sensations of letting go in my pants. I still do and it is still amazing. Potty training was to appease my parents that was all.

The feeling of letting it go is wonderful.?

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2020 at 10:08 PM, DiscreetDL said:

It wasn't all the time just at night because of the bedwetting, except for a couple years when I was 6 and the severe seasonal allergies that are from my dad's side started effecting me and my doctor suggested a experimental drug that was the suppose to be for people with severe seasonal allergies, the only problem was that out of all the side effects weakened bladder control wasn't one of them so during the summer I had to wear diapers 24/7, but I didn't want to wear them to school and I didn't need to because when I'm inside places that have air filtration systems like schools, my symptoms don't flare up. After that experimental drug stopped being made, my doctor told me to try taking 2 or 3 of the strongest over the counter allergy pills on the market everyday and that suppressed my symptoms enough to allow me to live without trying to breath underwater. 

During the summer my parents had a camper at a campground so we went down every weekend and that's when I wore diapers 24/7, my friends down at camp were understanding and I met 2 girls who also had to wear diapers 24/7 due to some minor nerve damage from a car accident that rendered them bladder incontinent, one was 6 the other was 16 and when I would stay at their camper her mom didn't mind that we used our diapers for all purposes and not just wetting and she changed us too and during this time I was a little self conscious that I had to wear diapers but I knew that I had to wear them and I was a few inches taller than the average kid and at that age I wanted to do stuff with my dad and he lifted weights two the three times a week in our basement so I would go down and he would let me lift weights which got to the point where I could lift 40lbs no problem at 6 years old, I didn't use my strength to intimidate people but if people picked on me or my friends I would put them in there place.

And the diapers I wore were comfortable, the first kind which were the ones that looked like Cushies, the thickness on them went halfway down to my knees and I would waddle most of the time and that was when I was 2, the ones I wore after that for bedwetting and bladder weakness from that medication, were typical white 4 tape diapers but still had bulk to them, you knew you had them on, they absorbed a lot, they swelled up a good amount, they made a good amount of noise when you walked in them, and you could see the bulk underneath shorts like basketball shorts so semi loose fitting cloths 

When you wore those diapers for bedwetting and you would go potty in them would your Mommy or Daddy ever baby you, especially during a diaper change? And did you ever want to be babyed at age 11?

I was potty trained early but as I got older I would have accidents .  After a while I was placed back into diapers.  I really did not want this but after a while I got used to it as I was able to sometimes take care of business in my diaper.

The most annoying was being changed while in public or having visitors over to the house.

• Like 2

I was 4 1/2 before I was out of daytime diapers. Even after that I as still diapered for naps and diapered for bedwetting until I was over 10 years old. I never really wanted to give up my diapers and I remember that. Mom says she tried potty training me many times but really just kind of gave up because she realized she was fighting a losing battle. I think I really only gave up diapers because no one else around me had them. When my mom found out about me being an adult baby she wasn't really surprised. She has even joked to me that she should have saved everyone the trouble and left me in diapers because I ended back in them anyway.

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

At the time, yes, but mostly because I failed it. I was 7 before I got into Pull-Ups.

When you got into pull-ups did you miss your diapers? I know I did!?

17 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I was 4 1/2 before I was out of daytime diapers. I was still diapered for naps and diapered for bedwetting until I was over 10 years old. I never really wanted to give up my diapers. Mom says she tried potty training me many times but really just kind of gave up because she realized she was fighting a losing battle. I think I really only gave up diapers because no one else around me had them. When my mom found out about me being an adult baby she wasn't really surprised. She has even joked to me that she should have saved everyone the trouble and left me in diapers because I ended back in them anyway.

How did your Mommy find out you were an ABDL?

Diapers and training pants were a part of my routine. Mom says I was tough to potty train and she didn’t push it. I had plenty of accidents even after being potty trained. I pooped in my pants until almost 10 and wet the bed until I was almost 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 8/29/2020 at 10:35 PM, Dougie77 said:

Diapers and training pants were a part of my routine. Mom says I was tough to potty train and she didn’t push it. I had plenty of accidents even after being potty trained. I pooped in my pants until almost 10 and wet the bed until I was almost 12

Did you ever want your diapers back when you were around the age of 8 or 9 or 10? Just curious! Thanks!

Did you ever want your diapers back when you were around the age of 8 or 9 or 10? Just curious! Thanks!

Yes, I did want them back! I was pretty small as a kid so I wore pampers or Luvs to bed until about 9 yrs old. I would be put in a pull-up during the day sometimes if we were out in the car or not near a bathroom. If I had one of those on, I would use it...I remember my mom asking “Do you have a wet (or dirty) diaper?” They were almost like a diaper to me. Mom changed them just like she would a diaper.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

Yes, I did want them back! I was pretty small as a kid so I wore pampers or Luvs to bed until about 9 yrs old. I would be put in a pull-up during the day sometimes if we were out in the car or not near a bathroom. If I had one of those on, I would use it...I remember my mom asking “Do you have a wet (or dirty) diaper?” They were almost like a diaper to me. Mom changed them just like she would a diaper.

That must've been nice!? Did you ever ask your Mommy if you could be put back in diapers Full-time? And did your Mommy ever baby you while changing your diapers/pull-ups and if so, did you like it?

That must've been nice![emoji4] Did you ever ask your Mommy if you could be put back in diapers Full-time? And did your Mommy ever baby you while changing your diapers/pull-ups and if so, did you like it?

No, I never asked, I guess I was too shy. It always made me feel good to have her attention while getting my diaper changed. I don’t remember any baby talk but do remember getting changed on my back just like my little brother and cousin.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

No, I never asked, I guess I was too shy. It always made me feel good to have her attention while getting my diaper changed. I don’t remember any baby talk but do remember getting changed on my back just like my little brother and cousin.

Your little brother wore diapers too? What's his story? Did he have the same relationship with diapers you did? Is he an ABDL?

He is 4 yrs younger, wore diapers until 3 yo, and at night a bit longer. At 5, 6, 7 yrs old, I would see him get his diaper changed and want it too. I still pooped my pantS at 9. He was actually potty trained before me lol...He is not ABDL.

8 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

He is 4 yrs younger, wore diapers until 3 yo, and at night a bit longer. At 5, 6, 7 yrs old, I would see him get his diaper changed and want it too. I still pooped my pantS at 9. He was actually potty trained before me lol...He is not ABDL.

Cool! Does he know your an ABDL?

On 8/28/2020 at 8:29 PM, Pampertimmy said:

She found my diapers a few times as well as pacifiers and bottles. One day she asked why and I just came clean. That was a long long time ago.

That must've been really embarrassing.?

5 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

That must've been really embarrassing.?

It was but there wasn't much I could do with her finding diapers, pacifiers, and baby bottles in my bedroom. I really just told her I like the feeling of acting like a baby. She didn't really understand why, nor did I, but she also didn't really freak out either. She just kind of teases me about it now from time to time. 

32 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

It was but there wasn't much I could do with her finding diapers, pacifiers, and baby bottles in my bedroom. I really just told her I like the feeling of acting like a baby. She didn't really understand why, nor did I, but she also didn't really freak out either. She just kind of teases me about it now from time to time. 

What does she say to you?