LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anybody ever feel upset about having to be potty trained when they were younger? I know I do. I should mention that I was in diapers until I was 6 years old. Lucky me!??

• Like 1

I'm one of those people who've had these desires since childhood. Since I can remember I wanted to be in diapers, and my baby book actually has a note, "Not at all interested in potty training."

I'm using the stay-at-home orders to re-examine that training, haha. ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Corwin said:

I'm one of those people who've had these desires since childhood. Since I can remember I wanted to be in diapers, and my baby book actually has a note, "Not at all interested in potty training."

I'm using the stay-at-home orders to re-examine that training, haha. ?

Good for you.?

I wore diapers to bed every night for bedwetting until I was almost 6 years old.  These were thick cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants.  I got my diaper fetish when I was about 4-1/2 years old.  I just remember one evening before bed becoming excited that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants!  That started it all for me.  Was I ever upset about potty training?  NEVER!  I was potty trained around age 2 except for having to wear diapers to bed.  Even though I got my diaper fetish at an early age from my night time bedwetting, I was happy to be out of diapers!  I did not want to have to go back to them at all!  It's one thing to enjoy wearing a diaper for fun when you want and totally different if you were never potty trained and have to wear them all the time.  That means at school, in front of your friends, at family gatherings, everywhere especially where others can see that you are in diapers.  I'd hate to be an 8 or 9 year old and not potty trained.  Some may really like that concept, but I couldn't imagine myself at school, playing with friends or especially at family gatherings with both older and younger cousins.  They would know I wore diapers, my mom would have to carry the diaper bag when going to these family gatherings and everyone would know they contained my diapers.  Not being potty trained, I would wet my diapers and even mess in them in front of everyone.  My mom would have to say, "Where can I change his diaper?"  She'd have to grab the diaper bag, have me follow her to one of the bedrooms and then change my wet or messy diaper.  She might even ask me if I needed changing in front of everyone.  While that may sound like fun for many, especially those who are into humiliation and embarrassment, I would have hated it!  It would have made me look like a moron and retarded, someone who couldn't keep from wetting and messing himself, like I was too dumb to toilet train instead of someone who is smart and intelligent.  I'm glad that I grew up as a normal kid and was encouraged to learn, be normal and do the best I could.  Once out of night diapers I was happy and never looked back on the need to wear, even though I still enjoy wearing them for fun.  It's my choice when and wear to use diapers, not a need due to lack of potty training.

I wasn't upset.    Frankly, I'm not sure I'd have the interest in diapers had I not been trained.   It was always the fear of being put back into diapers that was the alure.

When my mom discovered my diaper fetish long about when I was in high school, and for years afterward (probably until her death), she blames it on trying to potty train me too early.   She said I was a smart kid in all other aspects so she thought I was ready.

In all honesty, I don't really remember a whole lot about my very young life, but according to what my mother told me, I was VERY eager to be potty trained.

Gradually, I came to regret it, as I started yearning to wear diapers, a short time after.

I don't remember potty training.  My mother told me I was very hard to potty train and I was highly resistant to it, I seriously did NOT want to give up diapers.

I kept having accidents for a LONG time after I was potty trained, I was out of diapers by age 2, but had accidents fairly regularly until I was 4, and apparently I wet the bed pretty regularly until I was 4 or 5.  I remember when we replaced my mattress when I was in Junior High, my old mattress that I'd had since I was a toddler and out of a crib was positively filled with countless old pee stains from when I was little.

I vaguely remember asking to wear diapers to bed at night so I wouldn't have a wet bed, but my parents wouldn't hear of it. . .they figured a wet bed would "help me learn".  It came to a head when I found an old pack of diapers that had been lying around in the garage and tried to wear them to bed one night.  They stopped me, threw away the old diapers, and that was that.  Not too horribly long after that, I slowly stopped wetting the bed around the time I started Kindergarten.

I remember when pullups first came out in 1989, I was in middle school, and was fascinated at the idea of diapers that went on like underwear, but still absorbed like a diaper, and that were apparently made for bigger kids, I know the ads said it was for potty training, but my mind jumped to diapers for kids older than babies.  I remember absolutely desperately wishing I could wear diapers again.  Seeing them on TV was the first time I realized I wanted to go back to diapers.  When they came out with Goodnites in '94, I was in high school, and thinking they'd come out a decade too late, that if they'd come out a decade earlier I could have been padded and protected when wetting the bed as a kid and I could have stayed in diapers, at night at least, for a lot longer.

I guess it's safe to say that mentally and emotionally at least, I was never potty trained.  I achieved physical continence, but mentally and emotionally I never really gave up my preference for diapers.

• Like 1

I think my desires started around potty training.  I know that I was fairly slow at getting  it down.   I don't specifically remember wearing diapers around 4, but I do have a vague memory of wearing one.  I have a pretty good memory of having frequent accident around 4, and around 5 I realized I no longer had accidents and for some reason I staged one.   

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

You know, I don't even remember, if you can believe that.9

Who does? It's ususallu finished bi 4 or so at the latest, which is well within the range of infantile amnesia. (Of course, those who took a bit longer might be somewhat overrepresented in this communitu compared to the general populace. 

Hello my number one fan babyspiderboy95.

While just like everybody has stated I have no idea how my potty training went because of how young I was.   However, I can't say I am upset for being potty trained when I was young, because being potty trained is kinda of right of passage so to speak.   Also, it would be really really embarrassing and humiliating to have to wear diapers in front of other kids,  Not to mention having my mom tell me that I need to have my diaper changed would be so embarrassing.  Finally, taking away the ability to choose when I can wear diapers would take away the fun aspect and make it more of an everyday chore.  

• Like 2

I remember 2 parts of my potty training, just barely.  I remember sitting on the toilet with my dad standing there telling me to poo.  I also remember one day wearing yellow terry cloth training pants and having wet them.  I just remember standing in the play room with no pants on and the wet training pants.  I don't remember my mom helping me into dry pants or anything.  I do remember being diapered every night in cloth diapers and plastic pants until I was about 6 years old because I wet the bed.  I also remember one night that I was in my bedroom and fell asleep clothed.  My mom just let me sleep, I was not diapered and I woke up dry in the morning!  Even though I remember being diapered for bed each night, I have no memory of having my diapers taken off the next morning. 

Potty training was not easy.  I had many accidents .  I really did not want to loose my diapers.  After a while I had no choice.  But after a few years accidents began agan and I was put back into diapers by my mother.  I did not realize how much I missed being put back into diapers.

• Like 1
On 5/27/2020 at 7:46 AM, le Hollandais said:

You know, I don't even remember, if you can believe that.

Me too...no memory now of whether or not it was late or early. I suspect it was problem free in that there wasn't any family tenency toward bedwetting that I knew of.

My mom tried to potty train me at 2, my dad said it should wait until I was at least 3, but during this that time I still had to wear diapers and my mom bought these thick diapers that looked a lot like Cushies but were blue instead of purple, I would soak through regular diapers at the time and due to me being trained so early I would have to wear diapers until I was  3 1/2 because I would still have accidents in the pull ups she tried to make me wear during the day and those pull ups always felt uncomfortable wet or dry. She also came up with rules on what I was allowed to use them for, for the diapers which were suppose to be used at night, if I woke up in a wet one it was no big deal, but if I messed them I would have to sit in the timeout chair in the dirty diaper for 30 minutes, if I purposely wet my pull ups like if we were in the store and I didn't tell her I needed to go, which at this time I was able to speak basic sentences, it would be the same thing sit in the time out chair in a wet diaper for 30 minutes.

Well I liked being in a messy diaper at the time so sometimes I would poop my diaper at night just so she wouldn't change me right away. 

I would have to wear diapers for bedwetting which my doctor did say it might be because she tried to force potty training on me to early until I was 11 and these were not the cheap depends pull up kind these were proper 4 tape, bulky adult diapers, I think she bought them to try and get me to realize that I shouldn't be wearing diapers at this age but all it did was get me to like wearing them more. 

5 hours ago, DiscreetDL said:

My mom tried to potty train me at 2, my dad said it should wait until I was at least 3, but during this that time I still had to wear diapers and my mom bought these thick diapers that looked a lot like Cushies but were blue instead of purple, I would soak through regular diapers at the time and due to me being trained so early I would have to wear diapers until I was  3 1/2 because I would still have accidents in the pull ups she tried to make me wear during the day and those pull ups always felt uncomfortable wet or dry. She also came up with rules on what I was allowed to use them for, for the diapers which were suppose to be used at night, if I woke up in a wet one it was no big deal, but if I messed them I would have to sit in the timeout chair in the dirty diaper for 30 minutes, if I purposely wet my pull ups like if we were in the store and I didn't tell her I needed to go, which at this time I was able to speak basic sentences, it would be the same thing sit in the time out chair in a wet diaper for 30 minutes.

Well I liked being in a messy diaper at the time so sometimes I would poop my diaper at night just so she wouldn't change me right away. 

I would have to wear diapers for bedwetting which my doctor did say it might be because she tried to force potty training on me to early until I was 11 and these were not the cheap depends pull up kind these were proper 4 tape, bulky adult diapers, I think she bought them to try and get me to realize that I shouldn't be wearing diapers at this age but all it did was get me to like wearing them more. 

So you got to wear diapers until age 11. That's awesome dude! What was it like dealing with it in school? How did you handle it? Were the diapers comfortable? Did you care what people would think or did you not care? 

20 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

So you got to wear diapers until age 11. That's awesome dude! What was it like dealing with it in school? How did you handle it? Were the diapers comfortable? Did you care what people would think or did you not care? 

It wasn't all the time just at night because of the bedwetting, except for a couple years when I was 6 and the severe seasonal allergies that are from my dad's side started effecting me and my doctor suggested a experimental drug that was the suppose to be for people with severe seasonal allergies, the only problem was that out of all the side effects weakened bladder control wasn't one of them so during the summer I had to wear diapers 24/7, but I didn't want to wear them to school and I didn't need to because when I'm inside places that have air filtration systems like schools, my symptoms don't flare up. After that experimental drug stopped being made, my doctor told me to try taking 2 or 3 of the strongest over the counter allergy pills on the market everyday and that suppressed my symptoms enough to allow me to live without trying to breath underwater. 

During the summer my parents had a camper at a campground so we went down every weekend and that's when I wore diapers 24/7, my friends down at camp were understanding and I met 2 girls who also had to wear diapers 24/7 due to some minor nerve damage from a car accident that rendered them bladder incontinent, one was 6 the other was 16 and when I would stay at their camper her mom didn't mind that we used our diapers for all purposes and not just wetting and she changed us too and during this time I was a little self conscious that I had to wear diapers but I knew that I had to wear them and I was a few inches taller than the average kid and at that age I wanted to do stuff with my dad and he lifted weights two the three times a week in our basement so I would go down and he would let me lift weights which got to the point where I could lift 40lbs no problem at 6 years old, I didn't use my strength to intimidate people but if people picked on me or my friends I would put them in there place.

And the diapers I wore were comfortable, the first kind which were the ones that looked like Cushies, the thickness on them went halfway down to my knees and I would waddle most of the time and that was when I was 2, the ones I wore after that for bedwetting and bladder weakness from that medication, were typical white 4 tape diapers but still had bulk to them, you knew you had them on, they absorbed a lot, they swelled up a good amount, they made a good amount of noise when you walked in them, and you could see the bulk underneath shorts like basketball shorts so semi loose fitting cloths 

3 hours ago, DiscreetDL said:

It wasn't all the time just at night because of the bedwetting, except for a couple years when I was 6 and the severe seasonal allergies that are from my dad's side started effecting me and my doctor suggested a experimental drug that was the suppose to be for people with severe seasonal allergies, the only problem was that out of all the side effects weakened bladder control wasn't one of them so during the summer I had to wear diapers 24/7, but I didn't want to wear them to school and I didn't need to because when I'm inside places that have air filtration systems like schools, my symptoms don't flare up. After that experimental drug stopped being made, my doctor told me to try taking 2 or 3 of the strongest over the counter allergy pills on the market everyday and that suppressed my symptoms enough to allow me to live without trying to breath underwater. 

During the summer my parents had a camper at a campground so we went down every weekend and that's when I wore diapers 24/7, my friends down at camp were understanding and I met 2 girls who also had to wear diapers 24/7 due to some minor nerve damage from a car accident that rendered them bladder incontinent, one was 6 the other was 16 and when I would stay at their camper her mom didn't mind that we used our diapers for all purposes and not just wetting and she changed us too and during this time I was a little self conscious that I had to wear diapers but I knew that I had to wear them and I was a few inches taller than the average kid and at that age I wanted to do stuff with my dad and he lifted weights two the three times a week in our basement so I would go down and he would let me lift weights which got to the point where I could lift 40lbs no problem at 6 years old, I didn't use my strength to intimidate people but if people picked on me or my friends I would put them in there place.

And the diapers I wore were comfortable, the first kind which were the ones that looked like Cushies, the thickness on them went halfway down to my knees and I would waddle most of the time and that was when I was 2, the ones I wore after that for bedwetting and bladder weakness from that medication, were typical white 4 tape diapers but still had bulk to them, you knew you had them on, they absorbed a lot, they swelled up a good amount, they made a good amount of noise when you walked in them, and you could see the bulk underneath shorts like basketball shorts so semi loose fitting cloths 

Those 4 tape diapers sound like my kind of diaper, bulky, thick and crinkly. I wish I had those when I was 11. Although personally I prefer diapers with 1 tape It's more babyish. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 3:45 AM, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Does anybody ever feel upset about having to be potty trained when they were younger? I know I do. I should mention that I was in diapers until I was 6 years old. Lucky me!??

i hate the potty and unpotty training is my goal, i love using diapers and always have since i can remember. when i'm not diapered i just pee my pants or wet my bed just as a unpotty tot should do. Potties are bad

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lekebaby said:

i hate the potty and unpotty training is my goal, i love using diapers and always have since i can remember. when i'm not diapered i just pee my pants or wet my bed just as a unpotty tot should do. Potties are bad

Why would you not be diapered?

I have no recollection of my potty training experiences, but I do remember when I was about four asking my mom to put me back in diapers, which she of course refused.  I got to wear a diaper one night when I was six or seven because my friend who was staying the night had a tummy bug and diarrhea, so my dad put diapers on both of us just in case I caught it.  I was so excited and had so much fun that I didn't want to take it off the next morning.  I wish I could have been a bedwetter who needed diapers at night, but as a kid I'd be too embarrassed to wear them during the day.  These days I wear 24/7 and am very happy.

I was coerced into not pooping my pants (at age four) when my family promised to buy me a toy set of gears that I desperately wanted. I caved, but I got the toy. Now they can't tell me that I can't pee and poop in my pants or that I can't wear diapers. I guess you'd call it a win-win situation. They got me to use the potty as a child, and now I do it wherever I want as an adult. (Nah nah). ?

• Haha 2