LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers or Pull-ups

4 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I wear diapers because I feel they hold more. 

You're right buddy! I love an good pee-pee diapie, especially when I make a lot of pee-pees in it!?☺️?????❤️?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You're right buddy! I love an good pee-pee diapie, especially when I make a lot of pee-pees in it!?☺️?????❤️?

The feel of a heavy pee pee diaper and poopy diaper is wonderful. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cushy Tushy said:

The feel of a heavy pee pee diaper and poopy diaper is wonderful. 

I absolutely agree with you buddy!? And a diaper in general, is just out right intoxicating.☺️?????❤️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I absolutely agree with you buddy!? And a diaper in general, is just out right intoxicating.☺️?????❤️??

I feel so much more secure in a diaper over a pull up. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I feel so much more secure in a diaper over a pull up. 

Me too buddy! I love diapers!?❤️??☺️❤️ Although pull-ups are good too. But pull-ups are more for the Littles that don't like diaper changes. But come on, who doesn't love an good diaper change?!??☺️??❤️??????❤️?????❤️??

• Like 1

Me too buddy! I love diapers!?❤️??☺️❤️ Although pull-ups are good too. But pull-ups are more for the Littles that don't like diaper changes. But come on, who doesn't love an good diaper change?!??☺️??❤️??????❤️?????❤️??

Diaper changes are so lovely. Getting a fresh dry diaper and baby lotion on and rash cream and powdered , I always feel baby fresh. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cushy Tushy said:

Diaper changes are so lovely. Getting a fresh dry diaper and baby lotion on and rash cream and powdered , I always feel baby fresh. 

That's right they do!???☺️❤️???❤️????????

• Like 1
On 11/15/2021 at 5:43 AM, Cushy Tushy said:

I wear diapers because I feel they hold more. 

I have to agree 100%. Even though I only wear at bedtime for bedwetting and the rare nap I will take have a diaper that you know will not leak is what does it for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Notme said:

Diapers. I like the feeling and look better. Pull ups would be easier to get away with though lol

Yeah, I agree buddy. Diapers feel WAY more comfortable. Pull-ups are more for big boys anyway, not babies like me.???❤️?❤️? And I like the way diapers look better than pull-ups. They're a lot thicker too!?☺️??????????❤️??

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, I agree buddy. Diapers feel WAY more comfortable. Pull-ups are more for big boys anyway, not babies like me.???❤️?❤️? And I like the way diapers look better than pull-ups. They're a lot thicker too!?☺️??????????❤️??

Yes I agree. I would do pull ups while going out so they aren't noticable, but at home definitely diaper. The thickness is part of what makes them enjoyable and comfortable. And yes, much better suited for babies 

• Like 2

I know that this is what almost everyone thinks, but I prefer diapers. they're just overall better I'm my opinion, although maybe it's because I have yet to properly look into pullups, which I'll do eventually.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, daryll said:

I know that this is what almost everyone thinks, but I prefer diapers. they're just overall better I'm my opinion, although maybe it's because I have yet to properly look into pullups, which I'll do eventually.

Yeah, I know there's a huge fan base for Pull-Ups, and honestly sometimes I think they got better designs then regular diapies. But the keyword there is "SOMETIMES* as diapers are still very much my number 1. Having said that, I would love it if they came out with slip-on diapies for us babies!???❤️ That way we could have the best of both worlds, so to speak. Who knows?! I might actually like them!??☺️?❤️???❤️?❤️?????❤️?❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

Yeah, I know there's a huge fan base for Pull-Ups, and honestly sometimes I think they got better designs then regular diapies. But the keyword there is "SOMETIMES* as diapers are still very much my number 1

I think this has to do with when you grew up. When I was a kid, they hadn't started making pull-ups yet, so everything I wore was a diaper with tapes. I'm assuming here that for most of us, "this" interest was probably seeded during childhood; I guess that it's possible that someone might just decide to see what wearing a diaper is like when they're 30, and fall in love with it, but most of the people I have spoken with had some kind of interest in them, way before they were adults, or even before they went through puberty. 

So I would imagine that ABDL pull-ups are going to hit the market soon enough, because a good percentage of the people here grew up in pull-ups, or longing for pull-ups, whereas old farts like me (mid-40's) have bought pull-ups for our kids but never actually wore them ourselves. The Rearz' InControl sub-brand already offers a pull-up, called Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear, that is sort of an ABDL product - it's a pink, high-performance pull-up with a butterfly print on it that isn't too far off of the appearance of what you can buy for older kids these days. 

I haven't tried the Felicity's yet, but in general, when it comes to performance, I much prefer a diaper, because I can adjust the fit with the tabs. Plus, as I said before, I grew up wearing actual diapers, so for me, only a diaper feels "right". But I can totally understand how someone would prefer pull-ups. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I think this has to do with when you grew up. When I was a kid, they hadn't started making pull-ups yet, so everything I wore was a diaper with tapes. I'm assuming here that for most of us, "this" interest was probably seeded during childhood; I guess that it's possible that someone might just decide to see what wearing a diaper is like when they're 30, and fall in love with it, but most of the people I have spoken with had some kind of interest in them, way before they were adults, or even before they went through puberty. 

So I would imagine that ABDL pull-ups are going to hit the market soon enough, because a good percentage of the people here grew up in pull-ups, or longing for pull-ups, whereas old farts like me (mid-40's) have bought pull-ups for our kids but never actually wore them ourselves. The Rearz' InControl sub-brand already offers a pull-up, called Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear, that is sort of an ABDL product - it's a pink, high-performance pull-up with a butterfly print on it that isn't too far off of the appearance of what you can buy for older kids these days. 

I haven't tried the Felicity's yet, but in general, when it comes to performance, I much prefer a diaper, because I can adjust the fit with the tabs. Plus, as I said before, I grew up wearing actual diapers, so for me, only a diaper feels "right". But I can totally understand how someone would prefer pull-ups. 

Yeah, even I didn't wear pull ups all that much growing up. It was mostly diapers! That's probably why I didn't have very much of an interest in them.? Although I really liked the designs on them and wish baby diapers had those too.??????❤️??❤️????❤️?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pull ups are completely inadequate for my level of incontinence. Only good quality adult diapers can contain my wetting and messing accidents and sometimes they fail. That's why I also wear a good diaper cover over my diaper. Yesterday, when I woke up, my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper was completely soaked and loaded with poop. It did leak into my diaper cover but the Babykins diaper cover did it's job and contained the leak.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Pull ups are completely inadequate for my level of incontinence. Only good quality adult diapers can contain my wetting and messing accidents and sometimes they fail. That's why I also wear a good diaper cover over my diaper. Yesterday, when I woke up, my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper was completely soaked and loaded with poop. It did leak into my diaper cover but the Babykins diaper cover did it's job and contained the leak.

Have you tried the BetterDrys?? I hear they're WAY better!???❤️? That way you wouldn't need an diaper cover.??

• Like 1

The first week at the nursing home, I had to be lying flat for the first week I could get up to go to the bathroom and eat but that wa it. Since I had a shield over my eye, I could not see worth a boy's tiara. I had to be led to the toilet There was a chance that I would have to wait a good while before someone came To guard against any problems, I used pullups, having had one experience with briefs. Fortunately, I did not have to actually use any of them The pullups were pretty bad, to

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, debbie_lee29cd said:

I never feel safe in pullups  and worry about leaking were a diaper I never have that issue

Yeah, I agree with you. If an diaper can't hold all my pee-pees, then it's not a REAL Diaper!????

• Like 2