LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think i am addicting to pacifiers

Hello guys, on the last 3 months i noticed that i want to use my pacifier more and more. My mother knows that i am ABDL and she accepts, but i feel ashamed to use my pacifier when she is around, what do you recommend me to do?

2 hours ago, AdapterTwenty said:

Hello guys, on the last 3 months i noticed that i want to use my pacifier more and more. My mother knows that i am ABDL and she accepts, but i feel ashamed to use my pacifier when she is around, what do you recommend me to do?

Just as stated by @Snugglebear_69  I would only use it at NIGHT and not in front of your mom - She may accept you are ABDL, but there are some things that she may not, and I would think that this is one thing that could be questionable for her - You never know, but I don't think I would chance it - There are things that are best done in the privacy of your bedroom, if you know what I mean ;)

Brian

if it helps then thats ok, try your best to keep it away from your mom, use it in your bedroom or at night or around the house when shes out.

its also very doable pop it out of your mouth and put it in your pocket whener you hear her coming, i know i can in my house with a creaky hallway, it gives me ample time to take it out.

i generally dont practice daytime use because i dont want to be overly dependant on it.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Davidv1996 said:

Maybe you should talk to her see what she approves of or don’t 

I agree with that. I have slept with a pacifier since December 2017. My best friend has moved to Norway a week before and I started to have oxygen starvation and sleep paralysis which meant I couldn't breathe or wake up. I needed a way to keep my lungs open at night and I had had a pacifier anyway. I got a new one in 2017 and got another new one a month ago. It's peaceful, but it also fulfils cretacertain functions, like making it extremely hard to swear.

• 3 weeks later...

i totally get your feelings. you need to tell yourself its ok to suck on a pacifier it relaxes you and there nothing to be ashamed of. look at some adult sucking on a cigarette butt. i never go anywhere without my if someone is offended by it look the other way. i do have just plain once for out about.  

I have been using a pacifier for 8 months during the night. During this pandemic I also have been using a pacifier alot more during the daytime. If we have to run to the store my pacifire is left at home.