LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Unducied Incontinence

Hey all! Remember me? The idiot with what? ah yes I have a medical term for it now: self induced incontinence?

I saw the doctor a few days ago and thats what hes calling it now: the constant dribbling, leakage,accidents,constant peeing etc. that I first began to notice after about my third year of full time diaper use.

Strangely enough I'm a dl or something of the sort and I actually devloped this strange problem after long term diaper use by choice. I never imagined that I would actually ever need the diapers though.

Anyway before the doctor was saying

my problem was not medical but now hes saying that this "condition" is caused by a lack of excercising my schpinter muscles over a period of time or something like that so anyway to make a long story short I've idiotically developed a bit of actual incontinence.

The doctor says this is probably only temporary and I should be able to gain control back again. I'm posting this because I'm having some problems with this chart he gave me to follow and am hoping some people on here may be able to help as nothing seems to be working for me so far.

My doctor says I first need to keep tabs on my urine flow and go to the toiler every time I feel the slightest need. Once on the toilet I'm supposed to try to stop my flow in the middle to help excercise my schpincer and then practice holding my urine at increasingly longer intervals before going to the toilet. After I've "mastered" this he claims we can proceed to the bowels.

Well my problemis this: None of his process seems to be working for me. I sit around all day with a pen and paper trying to "monitor" my flow but I'm ALWAYS peeing: dribbling a little into my diaper. I try to stop the dribbling mid drop but to no avail. I even sit on the toilet watching the dribbling but it never stops so I eventually just give up put my diaper back on and keep dribbling.

Larger mounts of urine are equally as impossible. Here are two examples from just today:

I was sitting on the couch when I noticed a larger than normal squirt if you will so I quickly stood up to head to the bathroom but soaked my diapers as I stood up less than fifteen seconds later.

example 2: I was laying on my bed this morning when I felt the urge so I got up and ran like hell for the toilet but I was wet before I even took three steps.

When I do feel the urge for larger amounts of urine it always seems to be too late already!

I want to know how I'm supposed to make it to the toilet at all on time much less hold it in "increasing intervals" if I pee less than thrity seconds after I feel the need!? Who can make it to a toilet in less than thirty seconds? Any ideas? I'm stumped and beginning to really get worried. Its not possible for this to be permanent is it?

Simon

Look at it this way, it took you three years to get where you are now. It isnt going to be easy to reverse, and it isnt going to happen instantly. I should think that just the fact that you are trying to hold it and trying to make it to the toilet must be having some psycological and physical impact. Give it time, I think it will work.

Hey Rickibrat,

They took a bunch of tests on me but nothing seems to be wrong. Everything is healthy and normal. Thats why the doctor said at first that this wasn't medical now hes saying its self induced meaning I did or do it I guess to myself. He even too a diabetis test on me but I don't have that either.

Simon :mellow:

Hey all! Remember me? The idiot with what? ah yes I have a medical term for it now: self induced incontinence?

(snip)

I want to know how I'm supposed to make it to the toilet at all on time much less hold it in "increasing intervals" if I pee less than thrity seconds after I feel the need!? Who can make it to a toilet in less than thirty seconds? Any ideas? I'm stumped and beginning to really get worried. Its not possible for this to be permanent is it?

Simon

Well, you got where you are kind of slowly. Likewise, returning to "normal" will also be kind of slow and gradual. The point of the exercise is to get you back into practice with paying attention to what is going on, as well as controlling it. Every long journey begins with a single step.

So when the urge hits you, keep acting on it...hold back for as long as you can....and try hard to stop in mid stream, even if you are not yet at a toilet...(and even if you do), just go ahead and empty out and see if that doesn't stop the dribbling for a few minutes.

If that doesn't work for you over a week or so, then there is one other measure you can add: Keep track of those large spurts...because they hold a key to control for you. If you can anticipate one, then those few seconds before the large spurt comes becomes a relatively long period where you can make a point of getting to the bathroom and then find you have to go. Of course, anticipating one also involves keeping track of your fluid intake, which you may want to decrease during certain parts of the day.

The problem with this is that one of those large spurts is first thing in the morning...and getting up in the middle of the night to pee is a pain in the you-know-where....

It also sounds like you may need some help remembering what a "kegel" exercise feels like. Feel around your penis (or try sitting on a hard chair) and try to lift it up with your pelvic muscles. If you feel it move, you are on the right track. If this doesn't work, try the same when you are hard. Practice for a few minutes many (up to about 10) times a day.

The long road to recovery is worth the trip :thumbsup:

Just wish I had a Corvette myself :drive1:

Anyway, Take your time and don't get to down on yourself, it's easy to get depressed and in a blue mood but "Hey" you have taken the hardest steps so far by admitting the problem and seeing a doctor.

I hope your lessons in life help others decide to take action if they have problems also.

Just try to chalk this one up to lessons learned.

The long road to recovery is worth the trip :thumbsup:

Just wish I had a Corvette myself :drive1:

Anyway, Take your time and don't get to down on yourself, it's easy to get depressed and in a blue mood but "Hey" you have taken the hardest steps so far by admitting the problem and seeing a doctor.

I hope your lessons in life help others decide to take action if they have problems also.

Just try to chalk this one up to lessons learned.

if not medical then it could be never damage ike mine is

i have no feeling of need other then it always feels like it is going to esplode the only feeling i get is the warm pee as it hits my skin but the pull ups hold a few wettings so the diapers could be wet aleady

the other thing you could use is a clamp to help build up holding power

but clamps also suck big time

Wow it seems like u actually did what some ppl wana do but don't want it now that u can't control it

but I agree it takes muscle build up I'm not sure how u guys feel it but girls are a bit diff an if I become incontinent I dono if I'll ever be ever to undo it..

kinda scary but kinda ok

but i guess those guys above me know what they're talkin about I wouldn't have the slightest clue for a guy

I think I have self unducied incontinence to a extent but I am not sure. I have been wearing 24/7 now for 17 Years but I started 8 years ago using them 24/7 instead of doing #1 in the bathroom I still do number 2 there. I love it. I also make sure I always use my diapers even if they are completely wet and I have to go and it could be embarrassing I use them. This is a test to me to see if I really want to be incontinent. And after 8 years of trying I think am partly incontinent from it or if anything I am not potty trained any more. All of my friends and family think I am incontinent even my girl friend. This story has made me want to write this all up after what my girl friend had me do. She wanted to see how I would look like with regular underwear on so she bought some and had me put some on at her house. and before I know it I was wetting my pants I felt like I had no control of it and begged her if I could put on my diaper back on. I know I still have some control and after years of being dedicated on trying to be as incontinent as I can be I still want to be 100% incontinent. I feel that after 8 years of trying that I kinda know what I am getting into. All I want is a botox injection. I have tried to live my life out in the last 8 years as a 100% incontinent person. I have had some embarrassing moments and places where I could not change and even time that I did not want to wear diapers but kept on just to see if this is what I want. But now I do think I have a little incontinence but not 100% sure I dont like going around with out my diapers so I may never really know.

Hey all,

Thanks for the advice. You guys are a great support group! There is something else I need to add though. I have been in diapers for a lot longer than three years. I simply started noticing the symptoms I described in my post after I'd been wearing them three years.

Simon

Simon,

in support of Dill_Pickles suggestion, start what is called Kegel excercises. I would have hoped that your doctor has told you about them. The are designed to strengthen the bladder muscles and regain continence.