LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep With Your Diaper On?

Guest Dia

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been back in diapers 24/7 since 1989 and have totally reverted back to being un-potty trained....and I love it. It's extra thick gauze diapers and plastic pants for me at night...every night (also for nap times) and they are always wet when I get up out of bed. It's like I'm a little boy all over again....and I love my baby clothes too....hehe. Ahhhhh....what a fun lifestyle!

I was just wondering since I sleep with mine on,did anyone else?

I can't sleep without them. There is nothing better after a long day in class than a soft diaper, a big teddy bear, and a warm blanket. It makes all the problems go away.

• 2 weeks later...

Like some of the others have said, it is not natural for me to go to bed now without wearing a diaper. I usually have the package of diapers sitting beside my bed so I reach over and grab one. I put it on and fall asleep deeply with the knowledge that I am protected against any potential accidents. I have not wet the bed since I was around 12 years old, but you never know when you can have an accident. I am seriously thinking of getting one of those Hypnosis CDs that can "un-potty train" you whenever you are in diapers and just when you are in diapers. I have always wondered what it would be like to wake up with a wet diaper. I usually don't wet my diapers until I am awake and out of bed. I try to wear my diapers other than to bed whenever I get the chance. I just love the feel of those plastic diapers on my bottom. :blush::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i wear a nappy every nite,

i have found ive been peeing my nappy now more then ever, and im losing control :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

definitly have to aggree on that as well they comfy and feel good when wet

Guest Sleep in Diapers

I would love nothing more than to sleep in diapers, although I have no desire to wet involuntarily. Unfortunately, I am married to a woman who would be less than thrilled to see me dressed up a diaper. I've even tried to sleep in a diaper when the wife is away overnight, but the fear of getting caught sort of ruins it for me and I can't relax and enjoy it.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, as the case may be), I travel overseas occasionally, so I am able to sleep in a diaper without worrying at all--not very likely the wife will pop over to Asia for a cup of tea.

The sleep I get in diapers is so restful, so comfortable, and I love the way they make me feel as I sleep. There's just nothing like it.

-RMS401

Guest Guest_PghDave_*

of course, i love wearing them when i sleep because i'm always curled up in a little ball and now i feel weird without them when i sleep *giggles*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wear every night with plastic pants. I also have a changing pad under me as I sometimes leak.

• 2 weeks later...

who doesn't wear diapers to bed? I put 2 thick cloth diapers on and 4 pair of thick plastic pants on. Lots of powder and then sometimes my botties and baby pajama's. Every night my wife tells me it's time for bed, and for me to diaper up. She usually comes into the bedroom after a few minutes to make sure I have diapered. If I haven't started she will diaper me. There is no other choice.