LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Wish Upon a Star...

Written as a commission for UberUser. I have a Patreon

Garret leaned against the bannister, looking up at the sky. He sighed, counting stars, looking at the constellations. He wasn’t unhappy, but at the same time, life could be better. Things had gotten a little stale with Sarah, they’d fallen into a routine, and while there was nothing objectively wrong with that it felt to him less like a steady path and more like a rut. 

What he wanted to do was bring up… 

No, she’d never go for it. 

He was too scared to suggest that they try bringing diapers into the bedroom, let alone anywhere else. She would probably not find him suddenly repulsive and unsuitable as a partner, but it was always possible, and that was a risk he just wasn’t willing to take. 

A little point of light flickered across the sky, streaking the horizon. 

“A comet?” he said, quietly, squinting. No, that wasn’t right. It was… “A shooting star!” 

He grinned. He’d always wished on shooting stars as a kid, making silly requests that never came true. Eh, what the hell? 

“I wish that Sarah would be interested in…” he started, before stopping himself. He was being silly. It was a wish, after all. It wasn’t going to come true, one way or another, but he might as well wish for something impossible. 

Shaking his head, he started over. “I wish that… eh…” Be wild. Why not? “I wish that, instead of plumbing, we’d invented diapers and absorbancy products first, and that they were the standard all throughout history.” 

It was a wild, silly thing to say, but it made him smile. Had the shooting star myths been real, he’d just have gone for a billion dollars, or a pile of genie lamps, but since it was just a little wish fulfilment, he’d gone for something fun. 

His mood lightened, Garret stood up from the rail, stretched his arms, and walked back inside. It was getting late. 

He slept well, curled up next to Sarah, more relaxed than he’d been in a long time. He didn’t wake up once, and his dreams were soft and sweet. 

When he finally woke, though, his first reaction was to wrinkle his nose. Something smelled foul, like… “Huh?” 

Sitting up, Garret felt something squelch between his legs, and the smell got worse. He recognized the feeling. Lifting his sheets he peeked under them, and sure enough, his only clothing was a diaper taped snugly around his waist. It was full, and heavy, but it didn’t look to be in danger of leaking despite how sodden the padding clearly was. 

Did I get drunk last night? How did Sarah not notice? I don’t remember- 

The wish. No, it couldn’t be. That’s ridiculous, and impossible, and…

Glancing at Sarah, who was curled up next to him in a little, cozy ball. Gingerly, Garret reached out, lifted up the sheets she was bundled up beneath, and looked. 

She was wearing what looked like one of her pajama shirts, but it was… different. It went all the way down below her crotch and was snapped in place over the unmistakable bulge - and smell - of a dirty diaper. 

His girlfriend made a soft, confused noise, pulling the sheets back over herself. Her mumbling was half-asleep and incoherent, but Garret got the idea that she objected to having her covers stolen. 

“Sarah,” he said, nudging her shoulder. “Sarah, wake up.” 

“Buh?” she mumbled, blinking sleepily and rolling over to look at him. After rubbing at her eyes to clear them, she asked, “What’s up, babe?” 

“We’re both wearing diapers,” he said, as though that was enough to explain what he was feeling. 

She looked down at herself, then at him. “Yeah? And?” 

“I, uh…” he said, kneeling next to her on the mattress. It couldn’t have come true, could it? “Er… that is…” 

“Did you leak again, babe?” she asked, sitting up and looking at his side of the bed. “It’s okay. We’re trying a new brand, don’t worry about it.” 

“No, I didn’t, I just…” Garret trailed off, unsure what a natural way to respond was. “Sorry. Just felt a bit confused when I woke up. Forget about it.” 

“Sure, sure,” she said, throwing her legs over the edge of the bed and stretching her arms, giving him a great view of her backside. Glancing over her shoulder, Sarah asked, “Well, we should get changed.” 

“Yeah,” Garret said. This was surreal. “We, uh… yeah.” 

She got up, and he couldn’t help but stare as she walked, a subtle waddle in her step, to the bathroom. Halfway to the door she looked back at him, raising an eyebrow. “Are you going to help, or are you just going to sit there?” 

“R-right!” He hopped to his feet, following her into the attached half bath. 

Yesterday, there’d been a sink, a toilet, and a small storage cupboard in the room. Now, there was a sink, a changing table, a waist-high diaper pail, and a stack of fluffy, white diapers against the wall. Sarah had already hopped up onto the changing table and was laying back, hands beneath her head, legs spread. 

He stood there like a deer in headlights. This… this can’t be real. It can’t- 

“You are really out of it this morning, huh?” Sarah asked, surprised. “Do I need to do it?” 

“N-no, it’s fine!” Garret said, quickly. “I was just distracted for a second.” He’d been fantasizing about this moment for as long as they’d been dating, and now here she was, asking him to change her diaper like it was nothing. 

YES! 

Stepping up to the table, he popped the tabs, opened the diaper, and wrinkled his nose further. In his fantasies, things hadn’t been quite so pungent, but he didn’t care. He just hoped that his inexperience didn’t show as he opened the box of wipes and began cleaning her down. 

He took his time, being thorough, trying to do a good job and savor the moment. A dozen baby wipes - or, rather, adult wipes - later, he reached for the tube of ‘scented sanitary powder’ and turned it over, puffing out a cloud between Sarah’s legs. 

“You’re taking your sweet time,” she commented, leaning back. “Jeez, it’s like you’ve never changed a diaper before.” 

Garret forced a laugh. “Sorry, just still waking up, I’m a little distracted,” he said, unfolding a fresh diaper. She raised her butt off the table automatically, and he slid it in place. Trying to seem smooth and practiced, he folded it up between her legs and pulled the velcro tabs into place. 

She sat up, poked at it once, and nodded in approval, then slid off the changing table with a little crinkle. Patting the spot she’d just been laying, she said, “Hop up, stinky, it’s your turn.” 

Garret was more than happy to obey, placing his hands on the table and pushing up onto it, satisfaction tingling up his spine. Scooting over, he laid down, thrilled beyond belief as Sarah began untaping his dirty diaper. 

Pulling the soggy padding down, she hesitated, then looked past his obvious erection at Garret’s face. “Well, if I’d know that’s what was distracting you, I’d have suggested we wait before you put my diaper on,” she teased, taking a wipe to begin cleaning him. “Once I’ve got you all freshened up, how about we go back to bed and deal with your, well… distraction?” 

Garret could think of nothing he wanted to do more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking from experience here, I feel that this will be a very good story. Happy to see you post another. I never get tired of re-reading "The Fifth Column" or "The Product Tester". 

42 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Speaking from experience here, I feel that this will be a very good story. Happy to see you post another. I never get tired of re-reading "The Fifth Column" or "The Product Tester". 

Sorry if it wasn't clear, but this isn't (currently) meant to be a longer story. It was a commission, and the person who asked for it had envisioned it as a sort of one-off. 
That said, The Product Tester is getting rebooted and I'll be posting it here soon, and I've got a ton of other projects in the works on my Patreon and DeviantArt, so there's plenty more to read if you want to look at my other stuff! :D

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

this isn't (currently) meant to be a longer story.

Your're breaking my heart. Cest la vie. Life goes on. Thanks for the ride while it lasted. 

I’d have been tempted to have a slightly different (Rod Serling) twist to the plot. Garret makes his wish and goes to bed. During the night, the world changes. The next morning he wakes up in a soiled, wet diaper; snuggles with Sarah; and then they change each other’s diapers like they have every other morning of their lives together fully believing that this is the way things have always been.  Although, I’d have probably had them shower together to clean up from messing their diapers before diapering each other, since it’s lots easier to clean up from a messy diaper in the shower rather than using wipes to do the job.

17 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

this isn't (currently) meant to be a longer story.

bummer, but at the same time, oh well :) 

as much as i love longer stories, little one-off snippets like this are lots of fun! kind of like a mega-buffet vs a smaller, fun dessert or snack that hits the spot. or a tv show that goes on and on for 20+ seasons to a series that lasts only a few episodes or seasons before wrapping up (EX: simpsons and the walking dead compared to breaking bad, madmen, over the garden wall and containment). although, like many mini series, a little bit more would be fun. i agree with @Clr224, a twilight zone kinda ending twist would be neat, but i do like that happy, content note this ends on. 

keep on writting! :thumbsup:

I like some of the suggestions, but since this was a commission, I wrote it to how the client wanted. (I also, jokingly, suggest that if the world was completely changed, Garret would wake up with a toilet kink.) 

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this, though! I have a big library of really short stories (5-700 words) that I've been hesitant to post here on DD because of how small they are, but if anyone would be interested in reading them I'd be happy to share.