LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

this will be a bit weird so bare with me im writing this based on a long dream i had. Also fair warning this will get really really really dark at times so if you can't do dark please don't read for your own health. this story will also be shorter and have smaller chapters. so just a heads up

Chapter 1

I ran and ran as fast as I could I knew I couldn’t look back not after what I had told my parents when they found my stash. I knew I could never go back home now. I knew I was on my own.

My male name is D.J. My female name is Emily. It’s the secret I’ve been trying to hide from my parents for years and thought I was doing a good job.

At 19 with no income no job and stuck at home living with my parents I did everything I could to keep them from seeing who I really was.

I knew I should have checked everything that morning before I left but my dumb-ass forgot to hide a dress I had, and I when my mom grabbed it a pacifier fell out of it. When I got home, they both sat me down and asked me about it, once they started yelling, I just took off and haven’t stopped running.

I don’t know how long I had been running but it seems like hours to me. I decided to stop and look around knowing I would have to reset for a bit before I moved more tonight.

“HELLO?” I yelled knowing it was hopeless I was in an empty field and the closet things were some old buildings that looked like they had seen better days.

I make my way towards them hoping to at least get some shelter for the night. I knew it wouldn’t get too cold, but I didn’t want to risk it tonight. I had forgotten to take any of my savings or even my wallet with me all I had on me were the clothes on my back.

After what seemed like almost an hour I was at the old buildings, it looked like a group of 4 or 5 apartment buildings around each other with maybe a courtyard in the middle I couldn’t tell for sure.

The buildings must have been from the 70’s the outside of them covered in graffiti and looking like a mess.

I got to the closest apartment and went inside the back door where the sliding glass should have been. It looked nice compared to the outside the room looked like no one had touched it in years I couldn’t even see any rust on anything not even the paint was peeling.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” Yell in the room not hearing anything I open the front door and look out in the middle of the apartment’s my guess had been right it had a nice sized courtyard with swings a sandbox and play area for kids. Despite it’s age it still looked fairly new like most of the inside of this place did I couldn’t see any graffiti on the walls In here like I did on the outside and to be honest it creeped me out a bit.

I looked around more and made my way up some stairs on the side and on each floor, I found the same thing rooms that looked perfect with no real damage to them or anything.

I was starting to get really confused now with this place, I had heard stories about this place as a kid growing up but none of the adults at school or even my own parents would tell me what happened to this place it was the one place in town where there was no buildings around it for miles and I could never find out why no matter how hard I had looked and now to be here myself.

I have no real idea how I even ended up here I thought I ran south while this place was north something I felt wanted me here so I kept looking in each of the rooms hoping to find something.

I got to the 4th floor and checked the first room that was next to the stairs and that’s when I saw them.

Shinny brand new metal toy car next to what looked like a barbie doll from the 70’s, now I was really confused more than ever.

“Hello, is there anyone there?” I yelled again hoping to get an answer this time. That’s when I heard it what sounded like a child’s giggle.

I quickly ran out of the room and followed the noise before I found another room.

From how it looked it looked like it had been set up a daycare for the younger kids that lived here, cribs living the wall still all looking new changing tables on the other wall with 2 playpens in the middle of the room filled with toys.

I looked around a bit more and that’s when it hit me like a ton of brick’s there were cloth diapers and plastic pants all brand new.

I move forward to get a better look and that’s when I feel my foot kick something, I look down and notice what looks like a brand new clean stuffed animal. I look the stuffed animal over more and notice it’s a bright white baby seal clean as can be with no dust.

Panicked I drop it and slowly back away.

“WHO EVER IS HERE THIS IS NOT FUNNY.”

“What do you mean dear nothing here is meant to be funny.”

I can feel my voice stuck wanting to come out but all I can make is a light breathing sound….

I slowly turn around back to where the cribs were and that’s when I see a nice looking tall Hispanic woman. She had to be at least 6 foot 5. She towered over me I was barely 5 foot 2.

“Um… Who are you?” I ask shaking.

“You can call me Elizabeth. I guess you could say I’m the caretaker here.”

• Like 5

Chapter 2

“Caretaker of this place? It’s a dump no one should live here!” D.J. said scared.

“A place like this still needs a caretake to take care of all the kids my child.” Elizabeth smiled.

“I’m 19 I’m not a kid lady!” he Screamed.

“Oh really? That’s not what your body is saying.”

“What the hell do you mean lady?” D.J looks down and notices that suddenly that his clothes had changed, and he was now wearing his favorite dress he thought he left at home.

“Wha.. Wha.. What did you do?!?!”

“Easy hun this is what your body wanted.”

“But... But… How this shouldn’t be possible.”

D.J. was freaking out now how was he dressed like this were the hell was he, what the hell was going on and who was this woman!

“Ok where the hell am I? what is going on.” D.J. Was scared and have no idea what to do. Should he run hide, fight back what.

“Relax child you are going to be with me for a little while. And we are going to talk a bit Emily.”

“Why do you know that name!!!!” D.J. even more scared now that she is calling him by her true name she had hide from her parents.

“Hun, we got work to do and best get started.

Elizabeth grabbed Emily and grabbed her and dragged her over to the changing table pulling down her panties and slipping a pull-up up her legs before fixing her dress back into place.

All while a poor Emily couldn’t do anything in shock. First his clothes going missing then all of the sudden being dressed up in her girl stuff and now being called Emily by a woman she has never met what was going on.

“Wait why was I in panties? And where the hell did you get this pull-up.” Emily was shaking now ready to throw up at everything that was going on.

“Come along now dear it’s time to do some visiting.”

Before Emily could say anything, Elizabeth was dragging her from the daycare room down the railing to a room 3 doors down from where she started.

“This dear is the first of many.” Elizabeth opened the door and inside had to be a girl maybe 8 or 9 playing on the floor with some dolls and a few blocks.”

“Isn’t she a bit old for that? And why is this the first of many what is going on?” Emily knew there was no way any kids should be here she had looked at most the rooms and they were all empty.

“This is Amanda you are to play with her for a little bit then we will talk.”

“Um ok I guess?”

Emily sat down the best she could and tried to play and talk with the girl but no matter what she did the girl just paid her no mind like she wasn’t even there.”

“Elizabeth can we talk now Amanda doesn’t say anything.”

“Sure, dear it seems you are too old to talk to her right now.”

Emily got up and followed Elizabeth to a side room next to were Amanda was.

“Can you please tell me what the hell is going on here.”

“Do you really want to know the truth? If I tell you the trust their will only be one way to leave this place if I do.” Elizabeth knew this was a deciding moment for Emily will she say yes or will she say no.

“Elizabeth where am I. I mean really where am i?’

“Are you sure you want the truth there is no going back once I tell you and it will not be my fault if anything happens.”

“DAMMIT YES TELL ME WHERE THE HELL AM I AND WHAT IS GOING ON.”

“Well sweetie your dead.”

“I’m what?!?!?”

“Sweetie after your parents tried to talk to you, you ran upstand and hung yourself. By the time they got your door open it was too late.”

“…. NO, YOUR LYING HOW AM I HERE IF I KILLED MYSELF!??! WHERE THE FUCK AM I.”

“Emily you’re in purgatory. What happens now is up to you. I can grant you a 2d chance at life but for that you must visit all the rooms I take you to and learn to talk to each person in them.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU.”

Elizabeth sighs. “I told you dear I am the caretaker. I take care of the lost souls of children and kids after I failed them the first time.”

“Wait… What do you mean lost souls of children and kids and how did you fail them?”

“I couldn’t save any of them when it mattered, and I promised I would protect them.”

“Elizabeth I’m 19 I don’t care what you say I am not a kid.”

Elizabeth reaches down and rubs Emily’s hair.

“You may not be a child in that way dear, but your AB side means you will always be a kid at heart and mind.”

Emily could only take a step back in shock.

“If you can make it through each room without losing yourself, I’ll tell you what really happened to me deal”

“Deal I do want my 2d chance but I also what to know what you did to get her.”

“Sweetie if you can make it through each room you will get a 2d chance and I promise I will tell you everything you want to know.”

• Like 4

It felt a bit rushed pacing wise but the set up and world building is interesting. I'm curious to see where this goes....

CHAPTER 3!

"Alright that doesn't sound too bad I guess." Emily said.

"Good then dear follow me child." Elizabeth said.

Emily follows Elizabeth around a corner to a new room. Emily notices right away the room looks normal not at all babyish like the last few.

"Emily dear here you are going to learn a few things."

"Ok? Like what."

"First off you are going to learn what happened in this room. Care to take a guess?" Elizabeth asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No idea."

"In this room little Amy died cause of what her father did to her but cause of how she felt about her life she hasn't left yet." Elizabeth stated.

"Ok so what do you want me to do." Emily was confused now wondering what Elizabeth wanted from her.

"Sweetie I want you to help Amy feel at ease and help her cross over." Elizabeth saw the shocked look on Emily's face.

"You mean I have to help her cross to where?" Emily shocked and confused now at what Elizabeth was asking.

"To Heaven dear all children even at heart go there who have died at the hands of others."

"So, what do I talk to her or?"

"Play with her and make her happy that's all you need to do." Elizabeth said seeing Emily look a bit calmer.

"Let me get her for you dear."

Elizabeth walked out of the room before reappearing behind Emily holding Amy.

Emily looked up and down at Amy and had to swear the girl seemed to be at least 19.

"So, I have to play with her?" Emily asked.

"Yep just play. I'll leave you too it." Elizabeth said before leaving the room like magic.

"Umm hi?" Emily said looking at Amy.

"Hello, I'm guessing you're the new person?" Amy said looking at Emily.

"Yeah, I guess. Am I really dead though?" Emily asked.

"Maybe maybe not. Some people who came here never died Elizabeth just lied to them and told them that they did. Her job is to make sure you leave here happy and a better person Emily."

"So, wait am I alive or am I dead?" Emily stared blankly at Amy.

"I couldn't tell you. I know I'm dead for sure. I remember it, my dad got bad at mom grabbed the gun and I jumped in front of her and died before he shot himself. My mom killed herself week later not being able to live without me." Amy said not showing any emotions.

"Why don't you want to leave then?" Emily wondered what was keeping this girl here.

"I don't want to leave my mom behind she was my world. I don't know where she went so, I don't want to leave before I know, and Elizabeth won't tell me." Amy said as a tear fell down her face.

"Amy you must know suicides go to hell if you believe in the bible. Hell, I'm not even sure if there is a Heaven." Emily suddenly had an idea on how to make Amy cross over to what Elizabeth said was Heaven.

"I know our family was never religious my dad saw to that. I have no idea what got into him we were a happy family then he just lost it that night. I felt myself get shot and next thing I knew I was watching myself fall to the ground. It almost felt like a movie to me be once I saw my dad take his own life; I knew I had died." Amy said trying not to cry.

"Amy who told you that your mom killed herself?" Emily had an idea, but she didn't want to say anything yet.

"Elizabeth told me a few hours after it happened, she said."

"Amy do you think that Elizabeth lied to you?" Emily asked.

"What do you mean? Why would she lie." Amy was confused now.

"Could it be maybe because you were not ready to pass on? Or you felt guilty about something?" Emily asked.

"I guess I did." "I still think it's my fault that our family fell apart like it did otherwise I have no idea why dad would do what he did." Amy stated.

"Amy how had your dad been before this happened like a week or 2?" Emily was sure she knew what had happened now.

"Well he came home really stressed and always started yelling. I would get sent to my room and they would fight why?" Amy was really confused now about what Emily was asking.

"Amy, I think he was getting fired from his job and he felt killing himself then your mom might give you money to live off of. I'm betting you he had life insurance on your mom." Emily saw Amy's face take a huge change from what she had looked like.

"So... he tried to kill my mom to help me?" Amy was shocked at Emily.

"Yes, I think he and I think your mom may still be alive. There's only one way to find out." Emily said.

"ELIZABETH, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED." Emily screamed.

Elizabeth suddenly showed up out of nowhere. Shocking Emily and Amy.

"Ok dear Emily let's hear it then I'll give you 3 guesses." Elizabeth stood back looking down at both Emily and Amy.

"Amy's dad was getting fired from his job and wanted to kill her mom then himself so Amy would get some money to live off of." Emily stated seeing Elizabeth looking at Emily with a slight smile.

"Not too bad but you didn't guess it all dear." Elizabeth said.

"I'm not done Elizabeth. Amy's mom is still alive she never killed herself. I noticed when I walked in here some flowers in a vase. I'm betting her mom comes here at least once a month and puts new flowers in it." Amy looks shocked and looks around the room before she notices a vase she had never seen before from all her time here.

"Smart girl you are." Elizabeth looked down at Emily and saw the girl Smiling huge.

"So.... My mommy Is alive and ok?!?!" Amy yelled.

"Yes, dear your mother is fine, and she worries about you daily." Elizabeth says.

"LET ME GO I WANT OUT OF HERE I WANT TO SEE MY MOM." Amy screamed.

"You need to cross over to be able to see her hun." Elizabeth stated.

"Fine I'm leaving I want to see my mother!" Amy yelled before Emily noticed that Amy was starting to slowly disappear first her feet then her legs then her lower than upper body. Finally, her head was gone, and a faint glow stayed where she had been.

"Well I'll give you credit you did well you ready for the next one dear?"

"I'm ready to beat you at your game and get out of here. Dead or alive I will leave here." Emily seething with anger while looking at Elizabeth.

"Good I would expect nothing less from you. Now follow me." Elizabeth left the room with Emily following behind. Emily noticed as she left the room her clothes had changed again, and they looked even younger than before and she felt something thick between her legs. But she had no time to check, she had to follow Elizabeth to the next room and quickly.

• Like 1

This chapter and the next few will have BIG TRIGGER WARNINGS so read at your own risk.   I hope you enjoy 

Chapter 4.

While following Elizabeth, Emily kept feeling between her legs trying to find out what she was wear now.

Elizabeth soon stopped and it gave Emily a chance to look at what she had between her legs now that was making it harder to walk.

What she found shocked her she was in a pull-up that looked like it should be on a little kid.

“Enough of this Elizabeth I want to know why am I in a pull-up now.” Emily stood her ground refusing to follow Elizabeth tell she got some more answers for all of her questions.

“Really now you want to do this? You still have at least two more rooms to do child.” Elizabeth turned around and looked at Emily trying to stare her down.

“Yes! I want to do this now after the last room with Amy, you lied to her about what happened and didn’t want her to know the truth! What kind of person or angel or god damn thing you are?” Emily’s rage was starting to get the best of her, and it was impressing Elizabeth by how upset Emily was.

“You what to know the truth? Why everyone is really here and why we don’t tell them?” Elizabeth watched as Emily’s face change a bit before answering.

“Yes, this is all wrong with all of this why diapers? Why refuse to tell them anything and watch them suffer here?”

“Emily it’s not that simple there is a lot more to what I said before you need to understand that.” Elizabeth watched as Emily’s rage started to get the best of her and moved toward Elizabeth.

Emily reached out and grabbed Elizabeth’s dress. “THEN EXPLAIN IT IN AN EASY WAY, WHY DID AMY HAVE TO SUFFER NOT KNOWING HER MOM WAS ALIVE WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU!!!”

Elizabeth slowly grabbed Emily and started hugging her shocking the girl, causing her to try and fight her way out of Elizabeth’s grip.

“Emily I will not tell you everything, but I will give you a pass on the next room and talk explain a few things to you. First, I am not allowed to tell you the truth even if I wanted too, I can’t say it, it will not come out of my mouth even if I try. Second when Amy came here, she was not suffering she was lost and confused not even sure what happened. You helped her to understand what really did happen and why she was here. Third my dear Emily I can’t tell you where you are but I can tell you that after this everything will be ok for you so let me do my job and make sure you finish this trail ok?”

Emily broke down crying into Elizabeth’s arms as she had her back rubbed to calm her down.

“Elizabeth…. Am I really dead?”

“Emily, I can’t tell you anything else other then what I told you before I’m sorry I just can’t.”

Elizabeth slowly let go of Emily before taking her hand and holding it tight. “I’ll make you a deal Emily finish this next room and I will get you the person in charge to talk to about maybe not doing anymore rooms. How does that sound?”

“Please… I’m not sure I can do more then one more room if they are all like Amy’s it hurt too much to know what happened to her.” Emily let a few tears flow down her face before Elizabeth wiped them away.

“You are one of the most caring and emotional girls I have ever been in charge of hun, and to be honest I like it for a change you really shouldn’t be here.” Elizabeth made sure Emily’s face was dry before taking her down another set of stairs to a new room.

Elizabeth brought Emily to a new bright blue and pink door before opening it and leading her inside having her sit down.

Emily looked down again feeling the thickness between her legs getting even bigger when she notices she’s now in a huge diaper.

“Elizabeth what is with the diaper?”

“You will learn in time trust me, just help the people here for now and it will become clear.”

Emily looks as Elizabeth walks out of the room leaving her alone. Not seeing anyone she thinks it might be best just to call out “Hello?”

“Hey James, a new kid!”

“Yay were not alone Sarah.”

“Who are you two?” Emily asks slightly scared at seeing teens pop out of nowhere.

Both of the teens answer in unison. “We are Sarah and James, who are you?”

“Um Emily… Why are you here?” Emily asks shaking a bit.

“Well we are not really sure to tell you.” Sarah says letting James finish.

“We were hoping you could tell us why.” James looks at Emily 

“Well what was the last thing you remember?” Emily asked a little bit curious.

“To tell you the truth both our memories are a bit split but from what we can gather we got home from school and went to our room. That is the last thing we remember.” Sarah answered hugging her twin brother.

“That’s not much to go on sadly… I’ll look around the room and see if I can find any clues, you guys do the same ok?” Emily started looking around trying to find anything that might help her.

“Sure, we will see if we can find anything.” The twin set off looking around the room trying to find anything to help Emily so they can find out why they are there.

Emily was hoping this would be fast, she wanted to know the truth about everything and soon.

Emily and the twin’s spent over 2 hours looking in the room finding no clue about anything that happened to the twins.

“God where the hell is it. Everything in here looks like it should be here.” Emily screams.

“We told you we have no idea what it could be.” The twins answer.

“And you two are sure you don’t remember anything else?” Emily asked hoping for something.

“Nope like we said we got home and that’s where our memory stops, we don’t even remember that day at school.”

That had to be it Emily thought something happened at school and then at home, but what could it be.

Emily looking for anything school related when she found the ABC chart on the wall and hoped that might work.

“Come over here and touch this chart.” Emily said hoping the twins would listen.

“That’s the dumbest idea but whatever.” The twins walk over and touch the chart on the wall.

They started remembering school and the things that happened that day but not home.

“…. Sarah was bullied that day and hurt by some other girls when I found her crying….” James sad grabbing Sarah and hugging her tightly. Watching her start to cry into his shoulder.

Emily suddenly had a thought the moment she did she noticed a door on one of the walls that wasn’t there before. She slowly made her way to it while the twins cried into each other’s arms

Emily stood before the door and opened it slowly not knowing what to expect.

What was inside shocked her. It was a bathroom a normal bathroom. Emily thought why was this here if everyone in this place is in diapers, she noticed that with the exception of the doors both rooms had looked the same. But this bathroom was new.

Emily went inside and opened below the sink finding nothing. She got up and looked in the mirror and saw herself as she was, a lost soul looking for anything to help her.

She stared at the mirror before it hit her. It was a medicine cabinet!

Emily opened the cabinet and looked inside before finding what they had been looking for. Inside was a bottle of pills that was empty. Emily grabbed the bottle and ran out to the twins.

“I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.” Emily screamed scaring both twins into looking at her.

Suddenly without Emily noticing what was behind her she felt a hand on her shoulder and screamed bloody murder.

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!” Emily screamed loudly.

“Calm down hun it’s me.” Elizabeth said in her calm voice.

“Jesus don’t scare me like that!” Emily yelled watching Elizabeth laugh at her freak out.

“Don’t worry hun this will be the first and only time that happens. So, would you like to tell me what happened?” Elizabeth looks at the bottle in Emily’s hands having faith the girl knows what truly happened to the twins.

“Tell me if I’m wrong ok Elizabeth?” Emily asks.

“Sure kiddo. Now do a good job.” Elizabeth smiled not having a person like Emily in a really long time.

“I’m guessing Sarah had been bullied for years when James was not around her and that day was the last straw for both of them.” The twins looked at Emily in shock before hugging each other and crying into each other’s shoulders. “When they go home, they went into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of pills splitting it with each other before hugging each other and OD’ing together. Elizabeth please tell me it was painless, and they were at least found soon after.” Emily no could longer control herself and started crying hugging Elizabeth.

“Yes, sweetie they did OD hugging each other but I can’t tell you more then that right now please understand.” Elizabeth started to make the twins pass wanting to talk to Emily alone.

“Sweetie there is a lot I’m going to have to tell you and I hope you don’t hate me for it. I was told I could tell you everything so please follow me I’m going to show you one last thing before I tell you.” Elizabeth grabbed Emily’s hand before leading her out of the room and down the stairs to the first floor.

“Please be ready once I show you this there is no going back. You will have to make a choice.” Elizabeth pulled Emily to a new door that Emily was confused at.

The door was plain brown and had no special colors or anything Emily wondered what it was.

Emily noticed she could no longer stand up wondering what was going on. Seeing this Elizabeth picked her up and held her like a baby, pulling Emily closer to her chest.

“You ready? There is no going back you will be given two options after we talk, and we will talk about things you don’t want anyone to know.”

“Yes, please no matter what I want to know what is going on and why I am being treated like this along with everyone else.” Emily says calmly knowing Elizabeth is trying to help her now.

“I will tell you about Amy the Twins everything including something you may not want to know so be ready.” Elizabeth saw Emily tense up a bit and knew it was time. 

Elizabeth slowly opens the door blinding Emily with light for a minute before she looks around and is shocked at what she sees. She’s not sure if she could cry or not.

It was her bedroom just the way she left it when she ran away. 

• Like 2

I'm out of reactions, however I still wanted to say how awesome this story is, and how it is progressing. I love the "slow burn" feeling that is going on. Hopefully Emily will make the best choice for her to continue.

5 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm out of reactions, however I still wanted to say how awesome this story is, and how it is progressing. I love the "slow burn" feeling that is going on. Hopefully Emily will make the best choice for her to continue.

Thanks i did just finish it up today chapter wise and will post another one in a few days. gonna post it first to patreon atm. ❤️

Chapter 5

"...Why are we in my room? What's going on Elizabeth." Emily was scared, she was worried, she was confused. Her emotions were in overdrive she had no idea what was going on or what Elizabeth was trying to do to her.

"Emily I'm sorry about this but this is your last test please forgive me." Elizabeth could tell what Emily was feeling and she was sad that it had to end up like this, but Emily had no choice in the say tell the end.

"Elizabeth why are we here please your scaring me." Emily said in a shaky voice as her body started to do the same.

"Emily, we need to talk a bit about your life and what lead up to this for this to happen." Elizabeth says walking to Emily's bed before sitting down still holding Emily.

"What about my life it's had its ups and downs, but I thought I was an ok person?" Emily looked at Elizabeth confused about what was going on.

"No hun not that about your emotions and what you discovered when you were younger. Or specifically when you were 12 and found out you were trans." Elizabeth saw Emily's eyes widen in terror scared at what this meant.

"Wha wha wha.... What do you mean there was nothing that happened back then?" Emily was nervous she had no idea how Elizabeth even knew about that side of her.

"Do you know why everyone is in diapers. We base this place on each person who comes here to take the tests Emily. Would you like to tell me why?" Emily was sweating bullets now.

"Um.... Is it because I like wearing diapers?" Emily blushed hard at saying that out loud.

"Yes, dear it is. We take your deepest darkest secrets and turn them into what you see here for you to take your tests. We want to make you feel ok and better knowing you can be ok wearing diapers here." Elizabeth knew that Emily was a really special case compared and wanted to make her feel calmer and at home. That was the main reason she had Emily's room be the last test room.

"Now hun I'm going to give you back the ability to walk and then I want you to follow everything I say understand?" Elizabeth set Emily back on the ground being booping her nose and watching as she tried to stand.

"Thanks, it was a bit weird being held." Emily slowly got back up on her feet before taking an uneasy step, noticing she can walk fine again she starts to move her legs a bit more.

"Now then dear I want you to find the REAL reason you are here." Elizabeth saw Emily looking at her shocked.

"But I thought I hung myself?" Confused Emily stared at Elizabeth wondering what she was going on about.

"Emily, I lied to you. I had to for you to work on the tests." Her voice was soft and tender now even more then before. She hoped this would make Emily feel more at ease with this.

"What about Amy and the twins then? Is that how they really died?" Emily was more confused then ever before about what was going on.

"Amy was given fake memory's she was saved before she died. She did pay us a short visit. The Twin also didn't die. The school called and their parents rushed home finding them just in time and saving them before they OD'ed on the pills hun". Elizabeth saw Emily fall to the floor and start crying.

Elizabeth quickly rushed over to Emily worried for her. "Emily please talk to me what's wrong!" Elizabeth was worried her mind couldn't take it and wasn't sure what to do now.

It took a bit before Emily was calm enough to even speak. "Elizabeth I'm happy they were all saved, it made me so sad to think none of them would ever grow up to have a family or anything." Emily sobbed into Elizabeth's arm.

"Hun when kids like you come here, we want to make sure you live we don't like seeing you die we never do. Your 19 you have your whole life a head of you dying now would stop you from living a full life that's why you are here to hopefully live if we can help it." Elizabeth held Emily tighter before slowly helping her stand up.

"Now Emily please find out why you are here." Elizabeth backed away over to the bed and sat down on the edge watching Emily.

Emily walked around the room looking and talking to herself the whole time. "Why am I here? If it's not a rope what could be the reason, I'm here I don't see another door so that must mean it's somewhere in this room."

Elizabeth watched and made sure to remember everything Emily did for once she found the item, she needed it would be time for another long talk and hope that Emily would be happy."

Emily looked and looked but couldn't find anything that would say It's me.

Elizabeth knew give Emily two choices was going to be hard on her, but she knew Emily was a special case and she wanted to make sure Emily was a happy girl if she left here.

Emily looked everywhere and couldn't find anything she was started to get upset when she remembered her room had an old floorboard that she could pull up. Emily made her way to the board and slowly lifted it wondering what was inside.

Emily looked inside and found a small purple bag inside. She grabbed the purple bag before slowly opening it up and see what was inside.

She found a pill bottle inside that she had forgot she even had. It was the Xanax she was given 6 months ago for anxiety. Then it hit her.

"I killed myself with these pills, didn't I?" Emily asked with tears falling down her face.

"You had a fight with your parents when they found your stuff, you refused to talk to them thinking they would kick you out, so you ran upstairs and moved everything in front of your door before grabbing the bottle and taking them."

Emily slowly started to remember everything that had happened that night. The fight the pills and what she had done. She remembered all of it and it scared her.

"I knew they were going to kick me out... I was scared worried and not sure of what was going to happen... I was too stressed with everything going on in my life and add on my parents finding out... I couldn't handle the outcome I was tired of being stressed depressed and sick of living a lie... I want to be happy, but I knew I would never get it..." Emily ran over to Elizabeth crying hard into her shoulder hoping to be forgive for what she had done.

"Emily you were worried and not thinking great after everything that had happened you saw the pills as a way out and hoped they would stop the pain not knowing the pain they would make."

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SO SO SORRY! WAAAAAA. WAAAAA WAAAA." Emily could not stop crying in Elizabeth's arms.

Elizabeth's heart couldn't help but go out for the girl she knew what was going through Emily's mind right now and all she could do was hold her.

"Emily it's ok don't worry I won't let go of you until you pick your choice hun." Elizabeth kept rubbing Emily's back hoping to calm her soon feeling bad for the poor girl.

"Why Emily crying that loud what happened?" A female voice asked.

"She realized what she did and how much pain it made." Elizabeth answered.

"Have you told her the choices yet?" The voice asked.

"No not yet I was going to let her calm down first before I did that." Elizabeth said hoping to give Emily a bit of time before the big choice.

"Well after watching her life I'm going to let her have a 3rd option for this."

"3 choices? I know we never do 2 and that she is a special case but why 3?" Elizabeth was confused about this and looked down at Emily before looking back up at the voice.

"Yes, I'm willing to make a big exception for this little one." The voice slowly reached an arm over and started rubbing Emily's head to help her calm down.

Elizabeth hoped the new option might help Emily pick, but she was worried about how this special girl got something else no one else has.

She just wondered what was going on and why the other person was giving Emily this.

• Like 3

Chapter 6! The final Chapter.

Emily had been crying for over 30 minutes before she stopped. She wiped her nose on her arm before looking up and seeing two people looking down at her now.

"Elizabeth...... Who is that?" Emily wanted to runaway and hide but she couldn't Elizabeth refused to let her go.

"This Emily is the person I answer to and the person who picks what happens in each room." Elizabeth saw Emily's face change slightly to a look of confusing.

"Hello dear Emily my name is Lillum. It's good to finally meet you." Lillum smiled at Emily hoping to make her feel better about her being there with them.

"UM hi Lillum what are you doing here with Elizabeth?"

"Well dear here's the deal I've watched you for a while now, I've watched you grow up and everything and you made me interested in you. I was really sad with what happened, but I knew I would see you here and wanted to help you the best I could. I know about your ABDL side how you're trans, I even know how nice of a person you are willing to put others first if they need it hun." Lillum smiled watching Emily's reaction.

Emily couldn't believe it this person knew everything about her, she could feel her face warming up and turning a bright red at the thought of this lady watching everything she ever did. Emily couldn't help but be embarrassed now knowing even when she was naughty she was watched.

"So Lillum why are you here with Elizabeth?" Emily asked a different way this time.

"I'm going to give you three choices to pick on what to do, now that you have passed all the tests. What you pick will be up to you we will not help you in any way so pick carefully understand?"

"Yes Miss Lillum." Emily answered wondering what was going to happen.

"Elizabeth step back a bit for me please." Elizabeth listened to Lillum and moved away from Emily know this next part will be the moment she waited for.

"Listen Emily. The first option I will give you. You may stay here with us and do the same job Elizabeth and help lost kids and help them live." Elizabeth looked at Lillum shocked, never before has Lillum ever done this for anyone this was a first for her.

"But but but Lillum...." Lillum stopped Elizabeth from speaking.

"It is up to the child Elizabeth." Lillum stated.

"Lillum! She's 19 why are you offering her that!!!" Elizabeth knew what that would mean. Emily would die.

Lillum ignoring Elizabeth kept going. "Option two Emily is that we put you with a new family and let you grow up from the start again. You will remember this when you turn 6 and remember all of your old life."

Elizabeth wanted to know what the hell Lillum was doing never before had Elizabeth even heard of this/ Elizabeth knew Lillum could do it if she wanted but why these opions.

"Lillum you're......" Lillum cut her off again stopping her from talking so she could finish.

"Option three Emily is I send you back to your own body and you see what happens from there."

"Um do I have to pick now can I talk to Elizabeth or something?" Emily didn't want this she didn't want to make a choice now she almost wanted to stay with Elizabeth.

"You need to pick now Emily it's up to you so pick." Lillum stated watching what Emily would do.

"Please that's not fair! I don't know what I want I just want to be happy!" Emily screamed at Lillum hoping to get a reaction out of her.

"Sweetie nothing is ever fair. I will make a deal with you though. If you pick option three and it doesn't work out and you come back, I will let you pick option 1 or 2. No matter how old you are you will end up here that way you can pick again deal?" Lillum knew she shouldn't make a deal like that, but she had grown to like Emily too much from watching her.

Emily knew what she was trying to do, she knew Lillum wanted her to try again and with that offer Emily knew if it went back, she could come back and be with Elizabeth.

"Ok Lillum I'll take option three happy?" Both Elizabeth and Lillum smiled hoping Emily would understand everything.

Emily also knew it didn't matter what she picked she was getting three no matter what.

"Oh, and dear I can hear your thoughts and no I would have let you pick one or two. I wish you luck Emily I really do, we will both visit you in you'er dreams to check up on you and talk to you." Elizabeth shed a small tear and Lillum snapped her fingers.

The next thing Emily knew she was waking up.

Emily had no idea where she was, everything was bright around her and it hurt her eyes not used to the brightness.

"OH GOD MY BABY IS AWAKE!" Emily's mom screamed causing Emily to jump.

"We found you note you left.... Emily" Emily's father said scaring her.

"Sweetie we will love you no matter who you are our child we will never hate you for wanting to be a girl." Emily's mom started crying after saying that.

Emily's dad put his hand on her shoulder. "We were down stairs trying to find a way to talk to you when we heard a loud noise, I ran up to your room and couldn't get the door open so mom called 911 while I got the ax and took you're door down before finding you. Luckily EMS got to our house in time and got you to the hospital to be saved.... Your mom thought she lost you she never once left your side."

".... How long was I out for?

"Two weeks dear." Emily's father said while her mom cried.

"I'm sorry I really am I thought you would kick me out and hate me.... I thought you would be disappointed in me. I'm sorry mom, dad." Emily started crying grabbing her mom as they cried together.

'If you can still hear me... Thank you Elizabeth thank you Lillum... I will really miss you Elizabeth please think of me when you can, and I will make sure to always keep you in my mind forever. Thanks Elizabeth you saved me.'

Emily heard what she thought was someone talking in her head. "Don't worry Emily I will always think of you. You were the most special girl I have ever met I will always watch over you so have a good life. And Emily... I will talk to you whenever you want just think of me and start talking and I'll answer no matter what. Now be a good girl for me and make your family proud and remember don't be ashamed about being trans or liking diapers and being an ABDL. Trust me when I say this your parents will expect you no matter what. Now get some rest and make your parents happy."

Emily started sobbing harder scaring both her mom and her dad not knowing they were tears of a girl who missed a friend she had made.

Emily left the hospital a week later after seeing a therapist and talking about her problems. Emily still talks to Elizabeth every day she can not wanting to ever forget her guardian angel and friend that saved her life and gave her a new chance at life.

The End.... For now.

There is a possibility for a part 2 if enough people want it ❤️ 

• Thanks 3

I know I definitely would love to see a part two if you are keen on writing it.

Emily recieved a surprise that not many transgendered people get, acceptance from those that matter to them.

• 1 month later...