LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You've Discovered In Baby Space

dlsafrica

Mine is so freaking obvious, but I just never thought about it. 

I play lots of chess online, and I found that (upon making a stupid move) it is EXTREMELY difficult to swear wih a pacifier in my mouth

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm so little that when I'm a baby I'm about as stupid as one. I don't think at all--in fact, I kind of can't--I just sort of "feel" (for example, how soft and fluffy Mr. Puff is and how nice it feels to rub him against my cheek, how fun it feels to wiggle my toes or just my whole body, etc). Which means it's difficult to "notice" or "discover" anything because my tiny baby brain can only pay attention to one little feeling at a time. When I go back to being big, I remember all the feelings and emotions, but since there aren't any real thoughts to speak of while I'm in the space there really isn't anything thought-wise TO remember. Although that in itself is sort of a discovery, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

@BabyCR: I've only experienced dat a few times in lilspace, but it was awesome when I thought bout it once I "grew back up". Hopefully dat will happen more often for me. :)

• 1 year later...

I've noticed while in little space that I'm starting to desire to be more like a actual 1 year old baby. What I mean by that is, I'm starting to develop the desires to speak in broken English or incomplete sentences like, dada dada or baba. I'm also desiring to be non-verbal sometimes. Has this happened to you guys, is something like this common?? Should I embrace this? I don't know what to make of this.? Do y'all have any advice? I thought I would never develop desires for this. What do you guys think??

• Like 1

I've found just how wonderful, loving and freeing it is to just cuddle in the unconditionally loving arms of your partner and caregiver while snuggling a stuffy. There really is no feeling like being in littlespace and being in your loving partner's embrace ??

• Like 2
On 9/9/2021 at 10:57 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I've found just how wonderful, loving and freeing it is to just cuddle in the unconditionally loving arms of your partner and caregiver while snuggling a stuffy. There really is no feeling like being in littlespace and being in your loving partner's embrace ??

You said it perfectly! There's really nothing quite like it. It's heaven!????❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️???❤️????

• Like 1