LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay. Happy 420 got me curious then I found this:

http://sotto.org/2003/04/20/inhale_happy_420_day/

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a dubious holiday!!! However if you celebrate it please don't drive!

dw

That's funny, well not really, I already knew it. Welll Just don't drive! Like he said.. and in the words of a famous song. "Let's get to the point and smoke another joint" :whistling:

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Weedman

Chorus: (Bizzy Bone and Bluelight)

Keep smokin -

I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman

Keep on chokin - I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman;

Yeah boi, wear corduroy

I've gotta keep on smokin -

I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman

Keep on chokin - I'm the weedman, I'm the weedman;

Yeah boi, wear corduroy

(Bizzy Bone)

Hey, gimme some herbs, the word

Better hit it, we know, we know what you heard

Thai-da-da-da, done hit my burb

Here to get it, hit it, and niggas is served

And lets hit the burbon and

It'll switch your nerves, and I'll get to swervin

Burnin in my Benz, and I'm here, nigga

Don't you ride with me, you have to learn it

Close the curtain, nigga, we searchin

Search for the blunts and stone, I'm certain

Runnin up, so I'll be runnin, and rappin's my hobby

when I'm smokin I'm workin, and I'm hurtin, hurtin

Reefer, reefer, reefer, yes, me P.O.D.d-ah D.d-ah

Past overdose comatose, see a

see a bunch of sticky creeper, creeper

Roll it up, sellin my kin folk

and the end of the world, I'll have the indo, indo

And you can hook it up, need no friends though

See, little B.B. gives no weed fees when your ends low

We can get smoked

Chorus

(Bluelight)

(Hey!) About to curb serve over phat tracks

Bluelight has got the scoop on where the party's at

Somebody said, "Damn, where's the drinks?"

It's chillin' in the middle of the kitchen sink

We got Alize, and Isle iced tea

A little Bambazini and some Hennessey

The stuff that keeps you toe-up

Now tell me are you high enough?

Chorus

(Bizzy Bone)

Remember forever addicted, get it twisted

It's that mystic Rip and Guiness, hit it

Singin my business, lately, got me ready to kick it

But dig it, my high jumped high--got me thinkin, "Die, die, die."

Twenty twin, twin, then again, no crime in a dime

What did I yell to my pero, straight to the bank, oh, ever so thankful

My mayo, aiyyo, stay away or come and get split a wig, insane, oh

Gotta make that money, man, any and all cost, y'all

Any and all, all, nah, gonna get caught up, caught

(Bluelight)

The house was so hot, I can't stand the heat

I'm dancin with my peoples I've been tryin to see

There bumpin my jam, guess who I see

Comin to hype the party with some indo, tweed?

We got Bizzy Bone, Krayzie

Layzie, Wish and Flesh, thugs-n-harmony

Righteous when I spike the punch

My people's gonna drink it up

Chorus

Hook: (Bluelight)

You gotta puff, puff, give, and pass it to the left (X3)

BTW, I never have smoked weed or done any other drugs.

Guest diamondback688

yea...this so-called "happy" day also happens to be the aniversary of the Columbine Hgih School massacre...and, its Hitler's b-day if i remember correctly...

yea...this so-called "happy" day also happens to be the aniversary of the Columbine Hgih School massacre...and, its Hitler's b-day if i remember correctly...

Actually, I wasn't aware of those facts - but I was never planning on doing anything today anyway. It's actually not unheard of, but rare that I will participate in that activity.

At the same time, it's not a big deal - just a group of people orgainize a specific day for a specific recreational activity. I can't really see anyone being harmed by this. Fights, and that sort of thing are highly unlikely considering is anything, that stuff is going to make you more mellow. My only real concern is, and always has been, a very general thing - that is with miniors getting ahold of it, perhaps even encourage to use it, when they normally wouldn't even think about it, just because other people are making a big deal about a speciffic date - but short of that, what's the real harm?

Anyway, hope everyone that chose to participate had a good one......

yep right. but it also is the b-day of one of my aunts

Four and twenty blackbirds, baked in a pie.

It must be a religous holiday celebrating the sacred connection betwetween feathers and pie. You see, feathers are actually a special purpose fur that was developed by monks some nine thousand years ago, in the dark ages, and then added to animals, with all glory given to God in the highest, that this discovery of his creation may be ever lauded by the masses. And that is why on thanksgiving we eat turkeys in America and incant the usual blessing, which goes, "Thank you Lord for sending your divine gift of the discovery of feathers to those ever-wise middle age monks, who used this knowledge to give us ducks, geese, ostriches, penguins, turkeys, and sparrows; but not the emu for it is a silly creature." And then we have pie with feathers in it to remind us of the great flood, which ended with an owl bringing Jason and his Argonauts a sprig of west African highland pine, and thereafter when the Lord's voice thundered over the receeding waters and God declared, "There can be only one."

Four twenty inspires alternate histories, which is very important. It is good to always question the facts and consider all of the "what if's" of nonsensical revisionist history.

Marijuana just increases America's obesity epidemic, so it is very unhealthy.

eating too much increases America's obesity epidemic, along with a lack of excercise ... not marijuana ... there is nothing intrinsic regarding cannabis ... it is a plant, with the psychoactive chemical of THC (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol) ... the interaction of the chemical and a human varies from person to person and situation to situation ... where the hell did read that pot makes people fat??? are you making a logical assertion based on the "munchies" paradigm? just wonderin :D peace yall

give a shout out if you celebrate this most heady holiday :D

and if you haven't been yet, www.firethegrid.com

you guys are awesome, diapers are awesome, fucking everything's awesome today :beer:B)

Hey Baby, I'm with ya on this one, B) D + P + B = Pee in D :D

Frita

Marijuana just increases America's obesity epidemic,

This is NOT entirely true... Marijuana use dose tend to make you want to eat more - but this in itself dose not cause obesity. It's a question of WHAT you eat, and physical activity. Example, I know a lot of people that use Marijuana tend to eat stuff that has a lot of sugar in it when the "munchies" occure. However, I personally, when I don't use it very often, I do on occasion - and when I do, when the "munchies" start - I prefer to go for a large salid, perhaps a grild or baked (not fried) stake, something like that.

Then physical activity will burn off fat. Also, it helps if you don't use it all that often, as it dose tend to make you a bit lazy - but if only used occasionally, this will wear off, and you are than more likely to participate in physical activities.

The sort version. - Marijuana dose not cause obesity, your own choices dose.

Dungeons and Dragons + Mary Jane... nothin' quite like stoned nerds. 4/23 is LIKE 4/20, right?

Never got in to D&D myself - can can recall in years ago writing some pretty kick-ass program code (for the time) while stoned (mostly DOS based using Assembly, some for Windows using Visual Basic).....

D&D while stoned is alright, but if people get really messed up it starts to suck and goes downhill fast.

Let's see here... things that I have done while stoned...

played D&D

programming (Java, C++, and PHP)

database development (MySQL)

wrote (poetry, essays, many posts on websites, short stories)

mountain backpacking (in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia)

mountain hiked in Death Valley, California

listened from inside my tent to a bear break into my friend's jeep (also in California)

hiked all over Wisconsin

attended concerts (Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Jackson Browne, The Dead, Dylan & The Dead)

attended a funeral I decided I couldn't attend sober (I still go back and forth as to whether this was a good thing or bad)

sold hot dogs to drunk people

evaded the police on foot

played video games

watched movies

watched educational TV programming

played football

went fishing

repeated myself

asked, "what was the thing we were talking about right before the thing we were just talking about?"

discussed philosophy, politics, religion, history, computer programming, space exploration, and literature

attended college classes (not often)

worked security

played Scrabble

participated in a conspiracy

committed minor vandalism

aced at least one test in college

heckled religous fanatics on my college campus that advocated educated women being the downfall of society

got paranoid and thought my shoulder was dislocated (okay, that one was not fun)

decided to wait until I was sober to make important decisions

went to the Space Museum in Huntsville, Alabama

crossed dozens and dozens of state lines

decided I was too stoned to drive to the other side of the block

and last, but not least... got more stoned.

In my case, the vast majority of my pot smoking was associated with a hike that was at least a mile long. While backpacking the Appalachian Trail I smoked an awful lot... and yet was averaging fourteen miles of hiking and probably close to 10,000 ft. of vertical a day. No obesity problem there. Getting stoned and sitting around is boring... much more fun to actually be doing something.