LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

I was diapered at 6:30 and first wet at about 10:00 last night, it is now about 8:15 and parts of my Full BabyDollkdiaper are still dry but I have wet quite a bit over the night

entered Krogers yesterday wearing regular cloths, no diaper, that's for night time, the urge to pee hit so I asked for restroom, bottom line is I did not make it all the way there but I did finish in the restroom toilet, finished shopping in wet pants.

• Like 1

My tykables puppers diapee is quite wet. ah just made another Nice long pee pee in my diapee it feels so nice and warm.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

My tykables puppers diapee is quite wet. ah just made another Nice long pee pee in my diapee it feels so nice and warm.

I bet it DOES, Mr. soggy butt!?? I hope it sucked up all the pee-pees with NO LEAKS at all!?????????♥️??

30 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I bet it DOES, Mr. soggy butt!?? I hope it sucked up all the pee-pees with NO LEAKS at all!?????????♥️??

Yes Mr.soggy butt's diapee soaked up all the pee-pees so no leaks will happen.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Yes Mr.soggy butt's diapee soaked up all the pee-pees so no leaks will happen.

Yay!?????????♥️????? It must feel REALLY GOOD, to have a wet Diapee on like that!??

• 2 weeks later...

Well It is after 1:30 and Im still in my overnight diaper! I love Crinklz, Im currently pushing the limits of an aquanaut :)

It seams appropriate on a rainy day!

• Like 1

still in my overnight diapee which is a tykables galactic that is soaking wet. Just made a nice warm pee pee in my diapee will probably sit in it for a tiny bit longer cause i will probably have to go poo poo soon. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

still in my overnight diapee which is a tykables galactic that is soaking wet. Just made a nice warm pee pee in my diapee will probably sit in it for a tiny bit longer cause i will probably have to go poo poo soon. 

Hi William! Miss you buddy! Unfortunately I won't be on here on a regular basis this week because my brother's over here helping us and doesn't know my little secret. But just know that I'm thinking about you buddy! And tell the rest of my second family I LOVE them too, and what's going on with me!♥️? By the way I hope you enjoy your wet Diapee and your poopie pants for later buddy!????♥️??????☺️????♥️?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm all wet right now and not sure if I should change before I go to bed! It's a tykables overnight 7000ml but I flood more than leak and I'm worried! I dun wanna leak or use the potty.... 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

my rearz princess pink diapee is soaking wet it's so squishy.  just done another long warm pee pee in my diapee and it's  leaking so time for a diaper change.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine was pretty wet myself: took it off about four hours ago, allowing myself to air out. Around midnight yesterday, I ended up having to use the toilet for a massive BM. Whatever happened, I was in the bathroom for over an hour and a half: felt like my body was on fire and all that. Really couldn't get back to sleep, sometimes I wish I had some zequel or some nyquil when that happens, but took a full round of medicine and was able to sleep. Sometimes the old potty monster decides to play his dirty tricks: I hate not being able to sleep that's one reason why I went to diapers 24/7: at least that way if I have to go I can release and the diaper takes care of it. The diaper I took off was plenty used, and I did run with my dyazide so it was pretty wet!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits

Woke up soaked in my thick night diapers (but no leaks!)....in a Rearz Safari, with a Bambino Cloudee with 2 Pampers size 4 as stuffers over that, and a vintage 6-tape Attends with a Pampers stuffer and vintage plastic baby diaper stuffer over that! I'll be in these diapers until I leak and need a change!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still in my night diaper not had my breakfast as I waiting on a delivery driver 

then I can have my breakfast and bottle I now never change until my breakfast and morning bottle unless I have work 

My tykables waddler diapee is soaking wet. it's  so nice and super squishy oh gotta go mommy is here she has just done a diapee check and said it's time for a little baby boy to get his diapee change before a nap.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

My tykables waddler diapee is soaking wet. it's  so nice and super squishy oh gotta go mommy is here she has just done a diapee check and said it's time for a little baby boy to get his diapee change before a nap.

Did SOMEONE enjoy his pee-pee diapee change by his Mommy?!?????♥️?♥️??☺️??? Big hugs William, I LOVE you SO much buddy! And I think you're VERY cute too!????♥️??♥️????

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Did SOMEONE enjoy his pee-pee diapee change by his Mommy?!?????♥️?♥️??☺️??? Big hugs William, I LOVE you SO much buddy! And I think you're VERY cute too!????♥️??♥️????

Yes I did enjoy getting my super pee-pee diapee changed by Mommy. I love you so much too buddy.

• Like 1

Wore a Bambino Bellissimo for my birthday dinner out (alone -- another story, I guess). Didn't wet it, surprisingly while out at dinner, despite several glasses of wine, but did once I returned home. Still in it as I figure it can hold another wetting before I change into my much thicker night diapers.

• Like 1

Woke up in soaked night diapers. I put 3 Huggies Overnites Size 5 diapers as stuffers and a vintage plastic baby diaper as a stuffer over my already wet Bambino Bellisimo, with a large Bambino Cloudee and large 6-tape plastic Attends over that. Still in these diapers and won't have to change until they start to leak. They are so squishy, warm, and crinkly!

• Like 1