LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sheltering in Diapers a ??/7 experiment

I've really enjoyed oznl's strange days post and while I can't write like he does I do want to share my experiences.  

I found out that I would be working from home starting last week.  Working from home meant maybe an hour or two of work a day but my company is still paying us, I feel so incredibly lucky.  A week or two ago I asked my wife if I could order ABDL diapers.  I told her I was tired of trying to hide it and lie to her.  She really appreciated this and then asked me if I would buy them anyway if she said no.  I told her I would try not to.  She said go ahead, but warned me to keep things hidden and reminded me she didn't want to participate.  I put off ordering the diapers until I found out we would be shutting down.

I ordered a pack of the 2 and 4 tape Bunnyflops, PeekABU, and the Dino.  

Here's a few diary entries

March 17th, woke up at 5:00 AM as usual, went to basement and put on a Walgreens diaper with stuffer and a support panty.   I'm starting my new routine, a 2 mile walk every morning before breakfast.  Wife goes to work and I go to Wal-Mart to purchase a denim bib dress pinafore thing that I saw.  It's adorably childish and only 14 bucks.    The stores have been wiped out, everyone is super scared and not a single roll of toilet paper.  I buy some Parent's Choice wipes, which have recently been restocked and feel bad about it because I might be taking some from parents who need them more than me. Wife gets home, she only works part time in morning hours and we have lunch, she has no idea I'm diapered. Diaper is soaked and I take it off and wipe off but no new diaper as I'm meeting a friend for a bike ride in the afternoon.  No more diapers this day.

March 18th, diaper, suffer and 2 mile walk.  Remove diaper to ride indoor bike in later morning and then decide to stay diapered all day.  Not going to go at night, wife won't like that and also I have trouble sleeping in diapers.  Made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDThxjsB3aM

March 20th, it's official we are to shelter at home.  4th day in a row walking. My ABU order arrived today arrived while wife as working so no awkwardness there.  I did more online shopping today, ordered a cheap 20 dollar Sissy dress, and a Littletude princess pack (oneside, socks, pacy), and pink ball gag.  diapered all day except for about 4 hours when I was on a bike ride.

March 22,  First weekend under shelter at home, not really that big of a change for us, we don't get out much, most restaurants are offering take out.  Stores are starting to get restocked.  Went all day and Night Saturday except for a few hours to ride my bike.  Slept in diaper, or tried too.  Got up and removed it around midnight because I couldn't sleep.  Wife still hasn't noticed or if she has isn't saying anything.  Still walking every morning.

March 24th,  Slept good in diaper last night, woke up needing to pee at 4 and wow what a feeling.  Working from home is going well, still feel so blessed that I'm getting paid.  My Amazon stuff has all arrived.  The dress is not great and I'm not opening up the princess pack until I have time to make a video about it.  I'm in love with the ball gag, why didn't I get one of these earlier.  My alone time is only a few hours each morning.  Yesterday I wore my first Bunnyhop diaper.  OMG it's so cute, but I wasn't too impressed with it's performance.  Seemed like the padding wasn't great, but maybe I soaked it too fast.  Been loving my shaping panties to keep diapers under control, made a video about it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHjx3EmgLQ

Mach 25th,  Have to go to work today, but only for about 5 hours.  I decide to wear my first PeekABU, it feels really good.  Worked alone for several hours then had a meeting around 2 PM, its funny we're all spread out in different corners of the room talking to each other and janitors are standing by to wipe off everything we touch.  My PeekABU is soaked and feels really swollen,  its hilarious to wet myself while we're talking about future plans.  On way home I stop off at a different town's wal-mart just to see if they have toilet paper, nope zero.   It feels like I'm walking around with a giant bag of jelly around me. I'm having to waddle a bit, if I wasn't wearing baggy pants I'm sure you could see a thick bulge.  I'm falling in love with this diaper.  Arrive home around 4 PM been in the Peekabu for about 8 hours.  I really want to leave it on but I'm worried about it exploding so change and stay diapered rest of day.

March 26th, 2 hour road trip today to meet some friends for a bike ride.  We're trying to be smart about it, and keep a safe distance from each other.  I'm diapered when I arrive and go to the locking changing room in the parking lot and switch into my riding clothes.  After ride I diaper up and stop off at a store called Bargain Hunt which I'm surprised is open.  Sometimes they have adult diapers, but their name is a lie, not usually a bargain.  No adult diapers but they have alot of baby diaper sleeves from open cases.  Lots of Pampers, find some really large Pampers, but I can't see the size and the pack doesn't say what they are.  They are way bigger than all the other diapers.  Also bought a sleeve of girls Goodnights.  The Pampers are size 6 Pampers Pure. I'm blown away buy how well they work as a stuffer, they seem to absorb extra quick.  Also I'm super blown away that I can wear a Goodnite.  Been years since I've tried and they tore before I got them on.  I must have lost some weight or they got bigger.

March 27, Lots of yard work today, Goodnites are amazing.  I wore it under a cheap diaper and it's so swollen.  Not wearing at night anymore because I feel like I need to sleep and I'm worried I'll soak the bed.  I've found that I'm using 1-2 adult diapers a day and 3-4 stuffers.  If I change the stuffer out of my morning diaper around every 4 hours then I can wear the same adult diaper all day.  Right now this is costing me about $1.50 a day.  I've only wore 2 of my 40 ABU diapers.  Not much reason to wear a cute diaper if its hidden all the time.

@diaperchucky, both videos linked here are the same video (different links?) about eliminating or reducing crinkle sound of crinkly diapers using various support garments.  I don't see any connection between the video and your story...  Did you post the wrong links?

Since I will not be going anywhere nor expect anyone after 3PM, The next few weeks will see my rubber panties, diapers, babydolls and skirts, blouses, tiaras and dollies get planty of action

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, diaperchucky said:

@DL-Boy First link is just a video I made that day with my new bib dress on.  Second video is about what I wear over my diapers to keep them quiet.  Both links seem correct to me.  

Weird, they're linking correctly now.  Don't know what was going on but both links first took me to your second video when I tried the first time...

• Like 1

I think sharing your genuine experiences is where the value is in these kinds of posts.  There's an awful lot of fantasy out there masquerading as reality which is nice for some, but not truly informative.  I'd read your experiences because of that, not because you'd swallowed a dictionary ?

• Like 1

March 29th, Got a little stir crazy I guess, I went overboard online shopping yesterday.  New dress, a few new undergarments, and some items to make mason jar baby bottles.  Wife was also feeling rather boxed in, since Saturday is always our day to get out.   This morning I had a small crisis of confidence.  I woke up at 4 needing to pee.  I realized I hadn't used the toilet to pee in days.  Even though I'm not wearing 24/7 for the most part when I'm not wearing I'm either sleeping or cycling.  In the mornings I've been waking up and putting on a diaper then peeing when I felt like it.  Well I felt like it now.  After several minutes of inner negotiations I decided it was utter stupidity to go put on a diaper only to immediately soak it.   I used the toilet then put on a diaper, then felt like a cheater.

I've been trying to train myself to wet while I do my morning walks, sometimes I can relax my bladder while I'm walking, but usually I have to stop moving to start wetting.  As a result I spend most of my time walking thinking about wetting.  This morning I was deep in thought about a variety of issues, none of them really concerned wetting myself.  I was holding my bladder as normal without really thinking about it.  When I got home I climbed the steps of my house and then suddenly remembered to turn off my fitness watch.  While I was looking at the screen of my watch I realized I was wetting myself.  I did not remember telling my bladder to do this.  I have no illusions that I'm developing incontinence but it was a really surprising feeling.  

I am guessing that a LOT of ABDLs will be reverting to very increased levels of diaper wearing and baby activity. This is unprecedented and so most guesses of what comes after will be just that... guesses. But since I am guessing, I think some will find going back to more limited wearing to be a struggle while others will discover that they didnt really wnt to wear as often as they did and normal life coming back will put them back into their comfort zone.

Once normal life resumes tho, this will make a very interesting study/survey.

How long will that be?  no idea other than it wont be any time soon.:(

On 4/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, rosalie.bent said:

I think some will find going back to more limited wearing to be a struggle while others will discover that they didnt really wnt to wear as often as they did and normal life coming back will put them back into their comfort zone.

I somehow started receiving the ABdiscovery newsletter which mentions this very thing.  In the past when I've had opportunities to wear 24/7 I found that by the end of the week I was happy to stop.  I've now gone 24 days straight, and seem to have settled into a routine that I like.

March 30th,  Well today I think I found out what it means to be a heavy wetter.  First day since I started this on March 17th that I actually went all day in diapers.  I had several projects to do and felt like giving myself a break from cycling.  I did take two walks though.  I’ve decided it’s just common sense to wake up and use the potty before getting diapered.  It makes very little sense to put on a diaper only to immediately soak it.  Today I found myself wetting like crazy, though I don’t think I really drank any more than normal.  By the end of the day I used 6 size 7 stuffers, a couple of pads, and 4 cheap adult diapers.  I was constantly going down to the basement to change.  17 hours in diapers today.  

Got my Mason Jar bottle nipples today, they are great.  The glass bottle feels just the right size for an adult baby bottle and the Y flow nipples are perfect.  Now I’ve got some plastic lids coming that will look more authentic and  I’m going to try to paint the bottle with some cute designs.   

March 31st, Wore a Bunnyhop from 6AM to 9PM.  Changed stuffer 4 times I think. Had to take a trip today for work and spent a few hours there, made a wal-mart stop on the way home and was stunned to see no toilet paper.  Crazy.  Changed baby diaper stuffer in the family restroom, easy peasy. 

I called and talked to a seamstress today named Helen who specializes in ABDL designs.  I’m going to order a custom dress and she invited me to call and discuss it several times..  I don’t know what therapy is like, but this has got to be close.  One of the most loving people I’ve ever talked to.  

April 1st, Back to generic diapers today.  I’ve got around 20 cheap diapers left and 50 ABDL diapers.    I’m  researching a good budget disposable diaper.  Need to start using my cloth diapers more in the evening.  A cute baby dress and diaper cover set I ordered on ebay arrived today, much earlier than I expected.  I knew it would be short, but it’s really short.  Online work meeting today, and some assignments that kept me busy.  2 adult diapers, 3 baby stuffers.  

On 4/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, rosalie.bent said:

I think some will find going back to more limited wearing to be a struggle while others will discover that they didnt really wnt to wear as often as they did and normal life coming back will put them back into their comfort zone.

I somehow started receiving the ABdiscovery newsletter which mentions this very thing.  In the past when I've had opportunities to wear 24/7 I found that by the end of the week I was happy to stop.  I've now gone 24 days straight, and seem to have settled into a routine that I like.

March 30th,  Well today I think I found out what it means to be a heavy wetter.  First day since I started this on March 10th that I actually went all day in diapers.  I had several projects to do and felt like giving myself a break from cycling.  I did take two walks though.  I’ve decided it’s just common sense to wake up and use the potty before getting diapered.  It makes very little sense to put on a diaper only to immediately soak it.  Today I found myself wetting like crazy, though I don’t think I really drank any more than normal.  By the end of the day I used 6 size 7 stuffers, a couple of pads, and 4 cheap adult diapers.  I was constantly going down to the basement to change.  17 hours in diapers today.  

Got my Mason Jar bottle nipples today, they are great.  The glass bottle feels just the right size for an adult baby bottle and the Y flow nipples are perfect.  Now I’ve got some plastic lids coming that will look more authentic and  I’m going to try to paint the bottle with some cute designs.   

March 31st, Wore a Bunnyhop from 6AM to 9PM.  Changed stuffer 4 times I think. Had to take a trip today for work and spent a few hours there, made a wal-mart stop on the way home and was stunned to see no toilet paper.  Crazy.  Changed baby diaper stuffer in the family restroom, easy peasy. 

I called and talked to a seamstress today named Helen who specializes in ABDL designs.  I’m going to order a custom dress and she invited me to call and discuss it several times..  I don’t know what therapy is like, but this has got to be close.  One of the most loving people I’ve ever talked to.  

April 1st, Back to generic diapers today.  I’ve got around 20 cheap diapers left and 50 ABDL diapers.    I’m  researching a good budget disposable diaper.  Need to start using my cloth diapers more in the evening.  A cute baby dress and diaper cover set I ordered on ebay arrived today, much earlier than I expected.  I knew it would be short, but it’s really short.  Online work meeting today, and some assignments that kept me busy.  2 adult diapers, 3 baby stuffers.  

April 2nd, Began to get a bit worried about my stash.  Also growing weary of using the baby diapers as stuffers.     Wore a cloth diaper today for the first time since starting this experiment, it leaked a little.  Also ordered a case of 90 molicare super plus after lots of research on the best diaper under a dollar.  Spent about 2 hours undiapered today for cycling.  

April 3rd, Starting to think now two weeks in that I’m feeling a change in my bladder, at least at night.  I’m waking up earlier and earlier to pee.  Woke up at 2 and went to the bathroom,  then one of our precious cats woke me up at 3:30 so I put on a cloth diaper and by 5:30 was in danger of leaking.    I’ve been experimenting with a urethral sound catheter.  A very dumb thing to do, the last couple days I’ve experienced some really painful urination.  I think I need to slow way down on it.  

April 4th, Still sore today but not as bad, slightly hurts to pee.  I drank alot of water and milk this morning while working on painting my glass baby bottle, its almost done.  Started peeing and soaked my morning diaper and stuffer.  Had to empty my diaper pail this morning.  Realized just how much I was relying on stuffers since it was mostly size 7 toddler diapers.  The size 7 are just about as big rolled up as the cheap diapers I’ve been wearing, but that should be changing soon.   I cheated for about half the day, just decided to give myself a break, but went diapered from about 3 to bed. 

Yep, might want to give that catheter a miss for now.  If the UTI doesn't put you off the idea, it would be having to seek medical intervention in a medical system awash with, and stressed out by  COVID-19 ?

Can't say I've ever felt inclined to poke anything up there.  I copped a urinary catheter once in ICU.  I was kept pretty drugged whilst there so I can't say I felt much pain but there just wasn't anything about that experience that inclined me to give it a go for a recreational pursuit.

9 hours ago, oznl said:

Yep, might want to give that catheter a miss for now.  If the UTI doesn't put you off the idea, it would be having to seek medical intervention in a medical system awash with, and stressed out by  COVID-19 ?

Can't say I've ever felt inclined to poke anything up there.  I copped a urinary catheter once in ICU.  I was kept pretty drugged whilst there so I can't say I felt much pain but there just wasn't anything about that experience that inclined me to give it a go for a recreational pursuit.

Although, if you have access to a Tele-presence medical system like my employer provides, you could get UTI relief by simply calling and speaking with a doctor over the telephone. They can diagnose many illnesses and prescribe medications over the phone or video chat.

The only thing I found undesirable or uncomfortable about a Foley catheter is the discomfort in the perineum when I sit on the catheter.  I have gone up to three days (63 of the 72 hours) with a self-inserted Foley catheter and a Belly-Bag.  As a matter of fact, I have almost a full box of 14fr silicone Foleys (8) and over 1.5 boxes of 14fr latex Foleys (15-16), one bed bag and one or two Belly-Bags left, along with the saline syringes necessary to inflate the balloons on each one.

Yeah, you're totally correct.  I thought it would be really interesting to experience something akin to incontinence.  I've never had a catheter for medical reasons, but this device I purchased is definitely not medical grade.  I think it might have been invented as some kind of torture device.  Either way I'm done with it.  

16 minutes ago, diaperchucky said:

Yeah, you're totally correct.  I thought it would be really interesting to experience something akin to incontinence.  I've never had a catheter for medical reasons, but this device I purchased is definitely not medical grade.  I think it might have been invented as some kind of torture device.  Either way I'm done with it.  

@diaperchucky, the only resemblance to incontinence with a catheter is that you don't have to think about urination because it happens continuously and automatically without your control. I don't believe it is anything like being incontinent (I have no experience to back this up).  With incontinence, I believe you would be able to feel the urine flowing through your urethra even though you are unable to control it.  With a Foley you don't experience that feeling. There is no sensation of fluid flow through the urethra because it's going through the catheter instead.

A couple of months ago I tried a risky procedure of wearing an open Foley catheter with diapers and wasn't impressed.  The diaper filled up nicely but I had no awareness of it filling up until it was nearly saturated and had to be changed. The gradual filling through the catheter isn't perceptible. I couldn't feel the warmth of the urine leaving my bladder and traveling through my urethra which tells me that I'm wetting my diaper.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

A couple of months ago I tried a risky procedure of wearing an open Foley catheter with diapers and wasn't impressed

Thanks.  The first time I inserted the catheter sound thing it worked right and suddenly without feeling pee was flowing out of the tube.  The only interesting thing is an open catheter would require you to keep diapered.  I think stents are the only way to truly get the feeling that we are looking for of not being able to control it, but that just sounds like a horrible idea to me.  

I've been doing much the same.

I'm now entering my 4th week of working from home during the coronavirus crisis.  I'm not leaving the house, everything is being delivered, whether it's groceries through the grocery stores delivery service, food through delivery services, or packages by the USPS or other delivery services.

So, I also made the decision that my time in "social distancing" or quarantine or whatever you would call it would be entirely diapered.  This is a unique and special chance to do things behind closed doors for days or weeks at a time that would likely not come again.

I've been 24/7 now for 25 days.

For me, here's been what it's been like to be totally padded all this time.

For one, I don't like messing.  I still use the toilet for my #2's, but fortunately I'm regular enough that this usually just means going when I first wake up in the morning and am changing out of my overnight diaper, and maybe once in the day I have to take off my diaper to use the potty, then get diapered again.  I've experimented with using pullups during the day so I can not change, but I much prefer the bulky feeling and crinkly plastic of a real diaper to a pullup.  A real, heavy diaper makes me feel safe and protected, it reminds me that I'm in diapers because I need to be, because I wet myself. . .but it's okay, that that big diaper can soak up everything and I'm protected. . .a flimsy pullup offers no such safety. 

As my diaper supplies dwindle, I've had to re-order on Amazon and hope for the best as they come in with regards to shipping times, but I may have to switch over to diapers bought from the supermarket and delivered to my house. . .and having the local grocery deliver diapers to me is a level of daring that I didn't think this would come to.  Also it means switching from higher quality diapers to whatever they have at the supermarket, which I'm not looking forward to, but I figure that's part of the experience.  I guess that means more diaper changes, and given how few tab-style diapers they have at supermarkets nowadays I might have to spend more time in pullups.

I just keep my bladder relaxed and pee freely into it. . .it feels wonderful.  I know it's not "real" incontinence, but sitting at my computer typing away and just realizing that I'm peeing while feeling absolutely no urge to go makes me sure as heck feel like I'm truly diaper dependent and incontinent.  I wake up in the morning with a full bladder (I laugh that the only time it seems like I have bladder control is when I sleep now, dang that toilet training in my subconscious) and just flood my diaper.  I love to lay in bed and realize I've got a soaking wet diaper and a dry bed, as I remind myself I'm a bedwetter and that I'm wearing a big diaper to bed because I wet the bed every night.  Normally I wake up around the time I have to get ready for work, but on the weekends I've loved to wake up, empty my bladder into my diaper, and go back to sleep. . .so I can well and truly wake up with a soaking wet diaper and a dry bed and have a diapered bedwetter's wakeup. 

Most mornings I'll get up, stare at myself in the mirror, wearing sodden, visibly sagging diaper and a satin nightie and remind myself that I'm completely diaper dependent baby girl at heart and that I wet the bed every night. . .after all, I put on that diaper before bed, and when I got out of bed, it's soaked.

One night last week, I woke up actually in the middle of the night needing to pee, so I just let go, wet, and went back to sleep.  Waking up in a cold, wet diaper wasn't as fun, but it sure did make me really feel like a true bedwetter.

I've read that going back to grownup underwear after a long period of 24/7 can lead to some temporary accidents as the bladder muscles have atrophied and shrunk a little.  I figure when this is all over, I'll need to switch back to my big girl panties a day or two beforehand to give myself to "re toilet train" as my mind remembers it has to hold it again.

I used to get incredibly physically aroused every time I taped a diaper on, and as every anatomically male ABDL knows, that rather makes using a diaper very difficult.  I've gotten used enough to being padded now that I don't become erect at my diaper changes.  

I have gotten quite used to just going around the house wearing nothing but a diaper, or just a diaper and a satin nightie. . .or maybe a diaper and a bralette or sports bra.  Wearing just a diaper and bralette to "the office" (my study, where I work from home) is a dream I never thought could happen.

@DiaperedJoe

I'm in the same boat on number 2s.

I'm currently at 23 days, but not diapered at night except for a couple times.  I usually have trouble going to sleep in a diaper, but I've been wearing so much now that I don't think I'll have any problem.  

I am a bit worried about going back to underwear, but not too worried, I don't think the changes are nearly as dramatic as you make them out to be, for me it just means going to the potty a bit earlier than I normally would for a few days. 

April 5th, I must be getting bored because I did a bunch of work today.  Big clean up in the basement, big cleanup in my shed.  I have the perfect space where I could set up a nursery area, but my wife would never go for that.  2 diapers today, the night one cloth and a big break in the middle of the day for a bike ride.  I realize I’m cheating alot, In the last 24 hour hours I’ve spent about 10 of it in diapers.  

April 6th, My order of Molicare Super Plus diapers came today.  $73 dollars for 90 diapers and they arrived in 2 days with free shipping.I wasn’t completely surprised to see that the box did nothing to hide it’s contents.  It plainly said Molicare L and boasted of their 8 water drop absorbency rating.  I was surprised by the box size, it’s no bigger than a half case of ABU diapers yet holds over twice as many.  I lifted the box and couldn’t help but grunt, it was really heavy.  Diapered for 16 hours straight today, used 1 cheapy, and 2 of the new Molicare.  They seem to work well, they are incredibly thin, that’s how 90 can fit in one case.  They are the quietest diaper I’ve used and I wouldn’t be afraid to wear one anywhere.  Absorbency seems decent, much better than the Store brands, got about 6 hours out of them, but wasn’t wetting heavily.  Tonight I struggled with my decision not to sleep in diapers, I think that I’m so used to wearing them that I will fall asleep like normal now.  I guess I need to try.  

April 7th, Normal morning routine, needed to change around 11 and went with a cloth diaper.  Went on an afternoon ride and decided to forgo diapers for the evening because of a slight sore spot on skin.  Happy to say Urethra is 100% better now.  

April 8th, Too much exercise in strange April heatwave has left me dehydrated.  Woke up and diapered for my morning walk, then changed for a bike ride.  After the ride I wore the same diaper from 1 to 8 just barely wetting at all.  After trying to catch up on fluids all day it’s like someone turned the faucet on and left it,  Had to change and will have to change again before bed.  Had a bit of time this afternoon to work on a sewing a vintage romper, have no idea what I’m doing though.  

2 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I'm currently at 23 days, but not diapered at night except for a couple times.  I usually have trouble going to sleep in a diaper, but I've been wearing so much now that I don't think I'll have any problem.  

I am a bit worried about going back to underwear, but not too worried, I don't think the changes are nearly as dramatic as you make them out to be, for me it just means going to the potty a bit earlier than I normally would for a few days. 

I realize I’m cheating alot, In the last 24 hour hours I’ve spent about 10 of it in diapers. 

I can remember struggling to sleep in my diaper: that was 30 years ago :-)  Honestly, practice fixes this and for me, it didn't take very long.  I was sleeping like a baby before long.  A few months of 24/7 even turns the tables.  I'm not sure how I'd sleep WITHOUT a diaper now.  You can have some pretty awesome sleeps diapered and waking up comfortable with an empty bladder is fabulous.

As for going back to underwear, since you're in and out of diapers during each day, I really doubt you'd notice anything.  If you WANT to try 24/7 and you're like me, you might have to push yourself slightly at first to break the habit of changing out of them into underwear.  I'd have the odd "I can't be bothered" moment but I pushed through it and now it seems I don't.

I'm honestly not sure how a bike ride would work though.

If you really did go 24/7 you might notice coming back out a little bit but it wouldn't last too long.  When I came out after 2.5 months of 24/7 for a few weeks back last March, I found myself visiting the bathroom a lot more than I used to (and a lot more promptly after noticing the urge) but things slowly drifted back to near-normal during that 4 week diaper holiday. 

As for the changes seeming dramatic in the first few weeks:  I remember that myself quite clearly.  Again, it may not be if you're not fully doing the 24/7 thing.  It *seemed* that each day brought fresh events signalling a downward catapult towards incontinence like a sack of potatoes tossed off a cliff.  Upon reflection, I think what was happening was some very minor changes were occurring as my body adapted to the new road rules but because these were all very new, they seemed bigger and more significant than they really were. 

Still, stuff eventually happens a bit.  Sometimes I wet the bed now.  That's a hard one to ignore.

I haven't the faintest idea where I'm at right now with daytime control because I've never tested it.  It might work perfectly or I might be in for a shock.  My continence has come to resemble Schrodinger's cat.

12 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I'm probably mentally exaggerating the trouble it will be to go back to panties after a month or two in diapers 24/7. . .but that's both out of an abundance of caution in wanting to be back to normal when I go back to the office, and a little bit of anticipation at wondering what it would be like to have a tiny, weak, unreliable bladder like a toddler in potty training even if just for a day or two. . .since essentially I'd be giving myself a refresher course in re-potty-training myself.

April 9th,  This is a rather big update, but features a few important events. Last night I put on a thick cloth pocket diaper, stuck an extra baby diaper in it, plastic pants, then some panties over that and a pair of baggy shorts.  I waddled into the bedroom and if my wife noticed she didn't’ say anything.  Fell asleep fast, and woke up an hour later to pee.  That pattern continued the rest of the night, but it seemed for me to be harder to fall back asleep every time.  Didn’t feel very rested.  I put on on a Bunnyhops diaper in the morning and went on my walk then made my wife some breakfast before she went to work.  The Bunnyhops are very crinkly.

So now here’s the deal.  I never specifically told my wife I was wearing all the time, but I did tell her I was buying diapers and wearing them.  Her attitude has softened alot in the last couple years, less from I’m going to have you committed to please don’t leave pacifiers and baby blankets laying around the house.  

She has a part time job she’s still doing every morning and I’ve been walking her to the door.  This morning I could tell I was a little more noisy even though I had the Bunnyhop diaper covered with a two panties and sweatpants.  We were outside on the porch and she gave me a funny look, “You’re crinkling,” she said.  

“It’s that noticeable?”  

“Yeap, you’re crinkling way more than normal, you need to try something different.”  I stood there as she walked out to the car and before she got in really loudly with a big smile she said, “Bye Bye crinkles!”  I’m still processing this, I don’t know what it means yet.  While she was gone I got dressed up in my new little easter dress and took a few pictures then went about the rest of my day.

In the evening I found I didn’t have a strong interest in staying in diapers, one reason being I was starting to get worried about how it would be to go back to using the bathroom.    So after about 30 hours in diapers straight I switched back.  It was harder than I thought.Because I’d been on a ride the day before and felt dehydrated I’d been drinking lots of fluids all day.  I began to feel a constant need to pee and made about 5 trips to the bathroom in the next few hours for depressingly small amounts.  I also noticed post void dribble was way worse than it used to be to the point where I had little wet spots on my jeans.  I feel a bit worried.

April 10th, I had to get up to pee about 3 times in the night, the first time I woke up my bladder felt on the verge of giving in.  After consideration I decided to not wear diapers today, foremost I didn’t feel like I wanted to, but also I was worried.  A few hours into the day I started having thoughts about how much easier it would be if I just went back to diapers, but they weren’t overwhelming and I ignored them.  For most of the day the need to pee came fast and hard and trying to hold it caused me to feel very uncomfortable.  By evening it seemed to be gone.  

April 11th, It’s early morning still. Things in the bladder department feel back to normal.  I didn’t feel an urge to get diapered this morning.  I think this might be the last update for a while.  24 days straight wearing diapers on average about 14 hours a day I’d guess.

While it would never be mainstream news, it certainly seems as if extended confinement is going to change the diaper-wearing habits of a lot of people. It has always been true that the pressures and committments of real life - jobs, social interactions etc - limit us and put boundaries around is but now, all that has changed and we ironically either have far more freedom to wear diapers or a great deal less.

We have a survey on COVID19 and how it is affecting ABDLs and can be taken multiple times to try and track how things are changing. https://abdiscovery.com.au/surveys/

I'd encourage you all to take this survey.

45 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

While it would never be mainstream news, it certainly seems as if extended confinement is going to change the diaper-wearing habits of a lot of people. It has always been true that the pressures and committments of real life - jobs, social interactions etc - limit us and put boundaries around is but now, all that has changed and we ironically either have far more freedom to wear diapers or a great deal less.

We have a survey on COVID19 and how it is affecting ABDLs and can be taken multiple times to try and track how things are changing. https://abdiscovery.com.au/surveys/

I'd encourage you all to take this survey.

But if you don't identify as a "regressive adult baby" at the first question the survey ends there so perhaps more "AB" than "DL".

8 minutes ago, oznl said:

But if you don't identify as a "regressive adult baby" at the first question the survey ends there so perhaps more "AB" than "DL".

It uses term 'regressive adult baby' very widely because the survey is not aimed at purely fetish users as that is very different to ABs for whom it is part of their identity. Also, to be honest, the question was mainly aimed at keep fake tossers out of the survey. 

15 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

It uses term 'regressive adult baby' very widely because the survey is not aimed at purely fetish users as that is very different to ABs for whom it is part of their identity. Also, to be honest, the question was mainly aimed at keep fake tossers out of the survey. 

Mindful of not wanting to hijack @Sarah_Hillcrest's thread it may be a topic better discussed elsewhere but I am a bit curious about the idea that those who do not overtly exhibit an infantile alter-ego are therefore fetishists "for whom these things are confined exclusively to sexual expression"  - ('The Adult Baby Identity - Healing Childhood Wounds - Dylan, Lewis).

I don't *think* that I have an infantile alter ego but I also don't think I am pursuing sexual expression.  I imagine that would become a bit tiresome after the first year ?  I also note that from this place, there are many others such as myself.  I wonder what we are?

1 hour ago, oznl said:

Mindful of not wanting to hijack @Sarah_Hillcrest's thread it may be a topic better discussed elsewhere but I am a bit curious about the idea that those who do not overtly exhibit an infantile alter-ego are therefore fetishists "for whom these things are confined exclusively to sexual expression"  - ('The Adult Baby Identity - Healing Childhood Wounds - Dylan, Lewis).

I don't *think* that I have an infantile alter ego but I also don't think I am pursuing sexual expression.  I imagine that would become a bit tiresome after the first year ?  I also note that from this place, there are many others such as myself.  I wonder what we are?

But there are non-fetish reasons why individuals would desire to wear diapers, unrelated to age-regressive or age-play.  Emotional security is a big one.