LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

3 hours ago, The Cle-venger said:

wonderful addition

Thanks!

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

At least she doesn't have to worry about detention now... What are her rules going to be with changing though...?

Still hoping at some point they get her to a doctor. Clearly she's had a major injury from that cheerleading accident and her mom has not clued in at all since she doesn't know about it!

Yeah, diaper changes could certainly make things rather complicated. Will have to see how that ends up playing out.

3 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Is she finally going to wear the diapers she needs to school? Thanks for the chapter.

Sarah certainly think she is going to be wearing diapers to school.

2 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I and many others think it's now time for Sarah to see a doctor. Because the way things are headed Sarah's issues will only get worse until. She has a complete breakdown and can no longer take it anymore.

Yeah, a doctor visit could possibly clarify things, though at this point, Sarah hasn't even been able to draw a connection between the cheerleading fall and the accidents starting, so it's hard to say if anyone else would put that together this long since that happened.

2 hours ago, Arendeth said:

It was time for a doctor checkup since the bladder issues started.

Should and will are often not one and the same. Mom hasn't shown much inclination yet to get a doctor involved.

If her mom did decide to take her to a doctor now that Sarah isn't able to hide her accidents and her mom would see her not getting better, the doctor would ask when it started, and she would be able to think back to the cheerleading accident. Alas, it isn't my story though :)

Good chapter, thanks for it.

Only bad thing is waiting for the next chapter.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

If her mom did decide to take her to a doctor now that Sarah isn't able to hide her accidents and her mom would see her not getting better, the doctor would ask when it started, and she would be able to think back to the cheerleading accident. Alas, it isn't my story though :)

I think we've crossed the point where mom could take Sarah to the doctor without being reported to CPS.   Mom is now aware that Sarah has issues with incontinence, and the first question from the doctor will be when did it first appear.   Since we've had numerous accidents, and nightly bedwetting- the doctor will need to investigate why she wasn't taken to the doctor.   Add the way mom is handling the accidents, and there is a good chance they interview Sarah separately.    Even Sarah admitting she hid her problems from her mom for fear of punishment (and rightful fear), would be enough to require the doctor to report this to CPS.  

• Like 1

I didn't expect that Sarah would choose to wet herself for the extra Pull-ups supply. But with 24/7 wear diaper punishment, she will have to face her sister Emelia with shame.

Fortunately, Sarah has no cheerleading now, which is good for hiding diapers.

I doubt that Sarah's mother would take her to a doctor since she hasn't for the bedwetting issue, she would punish her for her accidents more likely going by the humiliation she is making her go through with showing Amilia everytime she has an accident and as it continues her mother would probably think that Sarah was doing it on purpose and not think it is accidents since  she didn't have the issue before and Sarah would be too scared to admit she has been having acciidents for as long as she has to her mother

23 hours ago, Night Rain said:

At least she should look into it some more before coming to a conclusion on what to do. I feel like she's more worried about problems with her mom. And stuff that's currently happening to her to worry about other things.

Yeah, Sarah has a lot on her plate, and that probably isn't helping with her decision making.

10 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Hey. I'm not exactly being George R.R. Martin here ?

7 hours ago, spark said:

I think we've crossed the point where mom could take Sarah to the doctor without being reported to CPS.   Mom is now aware that Sarah has issues with incontinence, and the first question from the doctor will be when did it first appear.   Since we've had numerous accidents, and nightly bedwetting- the doctor will need to investigate why she wasn't taken to the doctor.   Add the way mom is handling the accidents, and there is a good chance they interview Sarah separately.    Even Sarah admitting she hid her problems from her mom for fear of punishment (and rightful fear), would be enough to require the doctor to report this to CPS.  

Yeah, I've heard of real life stories of parents getting in trouble for less. In the rear world, diapers as a punishment is very much frowned on.

4 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Poor Sarah.... thanks for the Great update!!!!!

Thanks! And yeah, I'm not exactly being all that nice to her.

2 hours ago, GQLF said:

I didn't expect that Sarah would choose to wet herself for the extra Pull-ups supply. But with 24/7 wear diaper punishment, she will have to face her sister Emelia with shame.

Fortunately, Sarah has no cheerleading now, which is good for hiding diapers.

That was another choice that Sarah may not have fully thought up before making, though to be fair, her options were rather limited at that point. 

And yeah, the removal from cheerleading squad was certainly tied in with the timing for being put back into diapers for a day.

1 hour ago, Diapeered said:

I doubt that Sarah's mother would take her to a doctor since she hasn't for the bedwetting issue, she would punish her for her accidents more likely going by the humiliation she is making her go through with showing Amilia everytime she has an accident and as it continues her mother would probably think that Sarah was doing it on purpose and not think it is accidents since  she didn't have the issue before and Sarah would be too scared to admit she has been having acciidents for as long as she has to her mother

I think that sums up the doctor question pretty well. For where the story is at, it would be out of character for the mother to drop everything and take her daughter to the doctor.

• Like 2

I think Sarah will get her wish to have Amilia's training pants since I don't think her mother is one to waste things it would also serve to humiliate her more given they used to be Amilia's it could serve as a reminder to Amilia that if she has an accident she would be back in them too.

I can imagine all of the panties in Sarah's drawers replaced by Pull Ups and/or Diapers when she wakes up the next morning and her panties put away for now until she can prove she can stay dry

8 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Then the question now would be does Sarah's condition improve and heal itself given time. Or does it get worse and she remains like this forever?

In this universe I would expect Sarah to have long-term issues. 

If this story were written in a muggle universe, this is setting up a classic overcoming adversity story.  A girl enduring extreme emotional abuse from her mother and overcomes her abuse to save herself and Amelia for the years of abuse that she has endured. 

In our universe, at least for me, I want to see Sarah in diapers.  I've been waiting for 1 LOOONG year to get the diapers.  My only knowledge base of R.R. Martin is from the South Park Episode (I know Wagner through Bugs Bunny), but MW- I'm feeling like Butters?.  

However, the non-ABDL in me is hoping mom gets her.    It's pretty obvious that Sarah wants nothing to do with diapers, but may develop a sense of awareness.

On 3/23/2021 at 3:07 PM, Night Rain said:

Then the question now would be does Sarah's condition improve and heal itself given time. Or does it get worse and she remains like this forever?

Good question. We'll get to a point of answering that question by the end of the story.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, Diapeered said:

I think Sarah will get her wish to have Amilia's training pants since I don't think her mother is one to waste things it would also serve to humiliate her more given they used to be Amilia's it could serve as a reminder to Amilia that if she has an accident she would be back in them too.

I can imagine all of the panties in Sarah's drawers replaced by Pull Ups and/or Diapers when she wakes up the next morning and her panties put away for now until she can prove she can stay dry

That's a good point. I do wonder what will become of Emilia's if her she manages to remain potty-trained. Actually, I know exactly what is going to happen with them ?

On 3/24/2021 at 12:25 AM, spark said:

In this universe I would expect Sarah to have long-term issues. 

If this story were written in a muggle universe, this is setting up a classic overcoming adversity story.  A girl enduring extreme emotional abuse from her mother and overcomes her abuse to save herself and Amelia for the years of abuse that she has endured. 

In our universe, at least for me, I want to see Sarah in diapers.  I've been waiting for 1 LOOONG year to get the diapers.  My only knowledge base of R.R. Martin is from the South Park Episode (I know Wagner through Bugs Bunny), but MW- I'm feeling like Butters?.  

However, the non-ABDL in me is hoping mom gets her.    It's pretty obvious that Sarah wants nothing to do with diapers, but may develop a sense of awareness.

Haha. George R.R. Martin is known for taking excessively long in finishing his books. His last one was about 10 years ago. we've got about 15-ish chapters or so to go for this story (47 written so far, counting the ones for Lisa), so this will be done well before 2021 is over.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Haha. George R.R. Martin is known for taking excessively long in finishing his books. His last one was about 10 years ago. we've got about 15-ish chapters or so to go for this story (47 written so far, counting the ones for Lisa), so this will be done well before 2021 is over.

You started this on March 27, 2020.    First of all- I'm a huge sports fan.   It was really rough getting through March, April, and May last year.   In your small bit- you help and I thank you for that.   Take your time.  I enjoy every one of your updates.

8 hours ago, DDude25 said:

Totally random, but I'm wondering if our main character is going to be babied like her little sister at any point?

Gotta agree it is a question I have been thinking, maybe not babying her like her little sister but maybe something similar would be it I think like taking her teenage things away or things assiciated with being a teen as punishment for her continued accidents like if you want to keep using your training pants like a toddler I will treat you like one.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Sitting on the edge of my seat is starting to make my legs numb.... 

I think there are a few of us waiting. The author is working on another story so they haven't ghosted the forum. There's one story I have been reading where there is about 4 months-ish between updates, chapters are really long though. I am sure we will find out soon enough what is in store.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, therende said:

ineluctable, great word. Stay healthy!

I agree--I had to look it up.

Actually, for the situation, the accident was not inevitable and could have been avoided if Sarah's incompetent and/or negligent teammates had just been doing their jobs adequately, as was the implied "promise" of her team captain.  I can't think of a better word.  But I think a better concept to describe the accident would be false-trust-induced or caused-by-over-reliance-on-untrustworthy-people.  I'd even go as far to say that a necessary premise to approaching activities like this is: accidents are not ineluctable as long as all necessary steps and precautions are always taken.  What's the word to describe when all the necessary steps would have/could have/should have been taken but weren't, and an injury occurs.  Maybe it is ineluctable that young humans skip steps, lose focus or ignore or remain ignorant of precautions, but the riskier the things we attempt, the less we can afford this human frailty.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello again!

Sorry for the wait, but I'm back, no need to worry about me performing a full George Martin or Patrick Rothfuss on you (and secondary apologies to any readers perhaps traumatized at PSTD caused by reference to those two authors).

I don't have a new chapter for you yet, but I will have some in the coming weeks. I need to do a full re-read and review all my notes and outlines first. I also plan to post a synopsis of the current story to date, to help with getting caught up to the story again. 

• Like 6
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)