LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reverse Kegels

I have no problem wetting but want to take this to the next level. I've been reading about reverse kegels to relax the pelvic muscles no matter what the situation. Does anyone have experience with this?

I wouldn't say I have "experience" taking it to the next level. The longest I have gone 24/7 and active untraining was 1 month. The best advice I can give for reverse kegaling though is setting yourself reminders. I wear a Fitbit band that vibrates once an hour to remind me to move. I use that to remind myself to relax. I try to remain relaxed for as long as I can during that time. Anything else visual or kinetic you can give yourself is excellent. Maybe everytime you stand you try to relax/reverse kegal. I would also recommend spending at least 20 to 30 minutes a day chilling, maybe watching a TV show that you don't get super involved in where you focus on staying relaxed/reverse kegaling the whole time. I also try to focus on staying relaxed/reverse kegaling while going to sleep.

• 3 months later...

I think this is the way I have trained myself also.. so it's called reverse kegel? I have been wearing 24/7 for a straight month either diapers or thick pull-ups (Abena level 3) and have concentrated on keeping my muscles relaxed and I am having some luck with peeing without knowing, not being able to hold it, and wetting my diaper in my sleep. I woke myself up last night peeing hard! I wet my pull-ups regularly like a diaper and hardly have any urge to go to the bathroom because my bladder stays empty because I pee little bits at the first little urge. Feels pretty good ? not only peeing when  I want but also enjoying a wet diaper or pull-up all the time.