LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Little That Already Has a Question!

Hey all!

My name is Lily, and I am an AB/DL that loves all things cute and girly! When in little space, I really enjoy coloring, watching cartoons, and most of all, snuggling with my girlfriend! Outside of little space, I love nature, playing video games, and watching movies.

I hope to be able to post and comment here often, but have a bit of a dilemma. I want to be sure my Google account and social media accounts don’t pick up on my searches and the fact that I go to DailyDiapers, so I use Incognito mode (nothing like showing a friend something on your feed and then an ad for diapers pops up…) Unfortunately, it makes it a chore to re-open Incognito mode, type out the website name, and manually type in my user name and password just to check in.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on work-arounds to make logging in and checking DailyDiapers easier. My only thought was to switch accounts each time I wanted to check in through the Google app, but I have heard that sometimes there are still some cross overs when it comes to ads and search history.

Anyways, I am very excited to finally make an account and start engaging with the community!

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay.

I assume you use Google Chrome, Maybe go check the chrome webstore to see if you can find an extension that you can set sites to automatically open Incognito, I'd be surprised if such an extension doesn't exist.

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD Lily. Nice to meet you, and it always nice to see new people come in to join us. I wish I could help you more, with your specific question, but I don’t have much to offer on that subject. It’s good you did get some help already, I see. If you have other questions, maybe I could help, I do what I can. There’s lots of likeminded people here, as I’m sure you can see. So don’t be shy, and don’t be a stranger. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy! See you around.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, PrincessPaci said:

Thanks, kasarberang! I'll go check out the Chrome web store tonight before going to bed! : )

If your search is uneventful let me know and I'll gladly help find an extension that'll work for you.

Hey kasarberang. 

I didn't have much luck finding an extension. Right now I just have an Incognito window up on my personal computer. Until I find something that works, I think I'll just keep it up so I can quickly check in when I am home.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, PrincessPaci said:

Hey kasarberang. 

I didn't have much luck finding an extension. Right now I just have an Incognito window up on my personal computer. Until I find something that works, I think I'll just keep it up so I can quickly check in when I am home.

Thanks!

"DuckDuckGo privacy essetials" is an extention that should prevent tracking.  Try that perhaps?

4 hours ago, GabeG23 said:

Hi Princess paci, 

I recommend to download a extension called unlock origin this will block ads and popups and you should setup the extension to run in incognito so when you open an incognito window you don't need to worry about ads/popups

That will help with ads but it's still likely to save in her search history and if she goes to it frequently enough it could automatically popup as a search suggestion for "dailydiapers.com" if she types "d" or "da" in her URL bar.

And she also mentioned that switching to incognito is an issue for her because she finds it inconvenient and wishes for a way for it to switch automagically.

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, PrincessPaci said:

I hope to be able to post and comment here often, but have a bit of a dilemma. I want to be sure my Google account and social media accounts don’t pick up on my searches and the fact that I go to DailyDiapers, so I use Incognito mode (nothing like showing a friend something on your feed and then an ad for diapers pops up…) Unfortunately, it makes it a chore to re-open Incognito mode, type out the website name, and manually type in my user name and password just to check in.

Hello Lily and Welcome! I don't have any good suggestions for your problem because password auto-fill and auto login both rely on either cookies or you telling a 3rd party service (Like Bitdefender) what your site credentials are and them storing them for you. I'd suggest just memorize your password and you'll get good a typing it in quickly.

What video games do you like to play and what's your favorite cartoon? My favorite cartoon is Dragon Tales!

Welcome,

Little Tomás