LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter

Tj25

Well, I've done it once and that is probably enough.   I almost chickened out about halfway through putting it in.   Lacks the comfort factor of diapers in general for me.

Wearing an indwelling catheter (a.k.a., Foley) can be uncomfortable at times.  If you are a male, sitting while catheterized can cause a little pain in the perineum because the male urethra goes through there on the way to the bladder.  Once used to the feeling of the catheter in the urethra though, it really doesn't feel like much of anything. You don't feel yourself pee because it's not going through the urethra but rather a tube inside the urethra.  Although I'm not incontinent so I don't know exactly how it feels, I can't imagine peeing through a catheter feels anything like peeing while incontinent because I would imagine the feeling of urine flowing through the urethra would still be there when incontinent.  When I wore a Foley with a diaper a few weeks ago (not recommended due to risk of UTI), there was never any feeling of wetting, the diaper just got wet somehow.

14 hours ago, Tj25 said:

I’ve never had a catheter before or even tried one what are they like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much when you have it in you have no control over your bladder you will not even feel it either you'll just feel your diaper just getting bigger but just be careful you still have the chance of getting a UTI

• 3 weeks later...

My wife is a nurse that sometimes works in the urology department. Well I was telling her how I was interested in urethral sounding and maybe she could try putting a straight cath in me so I could see how it feels. For me it was incredibly uncomfortable and was not the stimulating experience I thought it would be. 1 star, would not do again.

Yep, I put a foley in a couple of years ago and after an hour or so I decided it wasn't all I had in mind.   I still have another kit and a second catheter that I don't know if I'll ever use.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Yep, I put a foley in a couple of years ago and after an hour or so I decided it wasn't all I had in mind.   I still have another kit and a second catheter that I don't know if I'll ever use.

:)  I have about 7-8 silicone 14 fr straight Foleys, about 15-16 latex 14 fr straight Foleys, three BellyBags and one bed bag, two leg straps and enough saline syringes to insert the remainder of the catheters.  Along with most of the box of sterile lube packets, a bottle of Povidone Iodine and a box of cotton balls...

At one point I had plans of running out of Foleys in a very short time but I bought them in June of 2019 and still have a lot left.

For me, they aren't terribly uncomfortable but as I've stated before, they do cause some discomfort in the perineum until I'm acclimated to it, and after 2-3 days they can irritate the opening of the urethra (meatus) causing soreness in that area.  I have read that the pain in that area is due to bladder spasms though.  I assume the spasm causes the bladder to pull against the Foley's balloon which causes it to get pulled down the entire length of the catheter.

I’ve used catheters on and off well over two years, they were fun to a certain extent. For sure your body has to get used to it, but once it did I worked rather well. They also had a couple of down sides, you couldn’t feel yourself pee and since you created an open line to your diaper you were prone to bacterial colonies or UTI`s. I was lucky I suppose I never had UTI`s or any other problems but the fact you couldn’t feel yourself pee was a big disappointment for me. so once I figured out how to make stents I discontinued with catheters and turned to stents, that is well over 12 years now.

I have been using catheters draining into my diapers for awhile now.  The trick is to get one that fits comfortably, that isn't too big or loose.  Use plenty of lube when inserting and stay hydrated and try to stay away from caffeine it makes the blatter spasms worse.  If you can make it past the first 24 hours of spasms you are doing good.  Form time to time even after that you will have some spasms every now and leakage around the catheter.  Now heygeine habits while one is inserted is key make sure before you insert to shower with antibacterial soap and use the sterile insertion method.  I shower daily with one inserted with antibacterial soap, making sure you clean the catheter as far up in to the utherea as you feel comfortable.  Pooping in your diaper is something you should not do it can lead to nasty bacterial infections.  

People are right you cannot feel yourself urinate the diaper just kinda gets wet.  Know your diapers limit so you don't have leaks.  I can tell you that part of the rush is seeing if you will leak or not in public.  Normally I will put on a better dry or crinklz and go out but today I put on a ATN and hydrated and went for a walk not knowing if you are going to leak or not.  

I have not slept better at night in a long time but make sure you are diapered well with boosters and plastic pants if you have them otherwise you might leak.  No more getting up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom.  

All sensations are unreal some of the most powerful erections and orgasms you will get at any time day or night.  When you orgasm around it it may burn a little but you can get used to it.  Also sex is definitely amazing but don't forget condoms and heygeine when you are done.

When this quarantine started I have been cathed and diapered for most of it 24/7.  I change the catheter about once per week.  If I have to go somewhere I cannot be diapered I use the bag drain clamp off a nighttime drainage bag to clamp the catheter shut and visit the restroom frequently as the bladder spasms can get bad really fast and you will leak really bad into your pants.  

My favorite part is keeping my sphincter relaxed and basically after going a long amount of time with one in is not know if you will make it in time and I have even wet myself in public without protection so  basically you need a diaper for awhile after you remove the catheter.  

I know this is my first time posting but I have been lurking for a very long time.

Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with catheters and diapers

• Like 1