LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longtime Lurker, New Poster

Hello Everyone!

I am a 18 Year Old Straight Male from Pierce County, Washington in the U.S of A.

I've been Lurking for a long time, and have been interested in ABDL stuff for quite a few years, about 8 months back i turned 18 and even then i could barely work up the courage to post and communicate with others interested in this lifestyle. I tend to lean towards the DL side of things, mostly because I've not really got to experience anything AB related other than cute diaper designs.

I'm glad to finally be able to talk freely about this stuff and i am interested in exploring what others are experiencing, and perhaps looking into trying out new things!

• Like 2

@Highwayman

Welcome to DD =Glad to know you - Been lurking for many years, and last August, became a full member - People here are pretty cool - If you have any questions, there are many of us here that you can ask questions of  = Don't be shy - We don't Bite.......Too Hard :)

Brian

14 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@Highwayman

Welcome to DD =Glad to know you - Been lurking for many years, and last August, became a full member - People here are pretty cool - If you have any questions, there are many of us here that you can ask questions of  = Don't be shy - We don't Bite.......Too Hard :)

Brian

Thanks for the Welcome!

• Thanks 1

Hi, Highwayman, and welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us. I’m sure you must be pretty excited being here, and having the opportunity to really get involved in the community. There’s lots to explore, and careful, you are sure to learn something more about yourself, and others too. Don’t be scared to explore, and ask questions. There’s plenty of likeminded people here, and from many age groups. There people kinda like myself, been there, done a lot of that crowd. Not saying I know it all, but just been at this a long time, and lots of experience. And there are lots of people just coming in, like yourself. And everything in between too. You set your own speed, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

...no need to be afraid, we're all into the same things around here!!! Remember, everyone at one time or another was an FNG(Fuk'n New Guy)here. Welcome aboard!!!

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:10 PM, Highwayman said:

i could barely work up the courage to post and communicate with others interested in this lifestyle

Hello and Welcome Highwayman! Just be sure not to rob anyone because the penalty for that around here is a hard spanking (get it because your name is Highwayman?). We've all been in those newbie shoes at one point or another, so don't be shy, diaper up, and enjoy yourself!

Little Tomás