LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Multiple Diapers

So I have a friend that knows about my diapers. And she knows I like being punished.

She punished me today because I didn't listen to her yesterday and made me wear A LOT of diapers just now. I4m wearing ten at the moment and it's not really funny. It's extremely bulky and near impossible to walk. Strangely enough, it's really fun to do though.

I've only got up to 9 at a time, its fun, like one gigantic diaper, I'm starting to wear 2 Depends at a time because one isnt enough for me anymore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to set a personal record one time for the most diapers I have ever worn at one time.

Using 3 different sizes of Attends, I made it up to 19 diapers.

Strangely enough, I couldn't find a pair of jeans to fit over it!

diaperman

I recently tried putting a youth-Attends diaper over top of my Huggies Pullups... it was only by accident (pun intended) that I found out that this works really well to catch leaks. I didn't wanna take off the pullup just yet but didn't wanna go potty either ... not sure why :rolleyes: The little girl inside me doesn't like to do proper 'reasoning' very well, lol.

I like the pullups but I can't get away with 'using' them much other than little leaks ... but that's usually what I like anyway. On occasion I like bigger leaks, and instead of taking off the pullups I put the Attends over top. They are kinda small, even by themselves ... so wasn't sure they would work, but they did :)

I can't stand wearing just one diaper at a time anymore! I have to have at least four or five. It all depends on the type of diaper I'm wearing. If I wear Abena X-Plus

I won't use as many diapers at one time. I take the layers off and reuse them next time by fastening them with saftey pins. It fells so good to try and waddle with that many diapers! For me, it adds to the babyish experiance. :blush:

Yeah, I like it a lot too. Not sure why, but I do it from time to time (multiple diapers) ...

It can get costly if you're going to break down the financial situation so it's not something I do all the time, but definitely do it from time to time ... very nice :D