LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can Use The Potty!

I've recently had the house to myself, my housemates being on vacation, and have been indulging in some long-overdue diaper time. I got some ABU diapers for the first time (Little Pawz, PeekABUs, Preschools, and Dino Rawrz), North shore Supreme Lite (this time in green, having bought blue previously) and also restocked my pull ups of choice, Always Discreet. For the last 4 days when I'm home I am constantly in a diaper, but I've been wearing the pull ups to work. I will have a friend visiting this week and will probably wear the pull ups all day, and a diaper only at bedtime because she doesn't know about my little girl side.

With my little age being around three and a half (used to be more like 5 but I've been feeling littler lately) it's only proper to start thinking about potty training. I made myself a cute, colorful potty chart. It says "I CAN USE THE POTTY!" across the top and tracks several things - sitting on the potty; peeing in the potty; pooping in the potty; wet diapers; messy diapers; and accidents in pull ups. Unfortunately the title seems to be a lie...in four days this stubborn little girl has only sat on the potty five times. I peed in the potty four times (all at work) and pooped once. The diaper and pull up fails far outweigh the potty success but I will keep trying! (But not too hard!) Maybe I need a special treat to bribe me...

Anyone else like to play potty training?

I did something kinda similar a few months ago! I aged it up a bit because I was dabbling in middle play at the time, but I was coming off a major depressive episode where I sort of stopped doing, well, just everything for myself. It strained my relationship with my Daddy because I wasn't able to see him as much and when I did, I was in such a bad headspace that 'playing' was impossible for me. So we made a kids 'chore list' so to speak. It included cleaning up after myself, eating regularly,  taking showers, staying hydrated, taking my meds, and wearing 'night time panties' (Always Discreet or Goodnites) to bed. It did help my headspace quite a bit having Daddy step in and treat me like a kid who still needed to be told what to do, but was also expected to function and do it on her own rather than have it done for her. So I got to gameify self care a bit, use that to bond with Daddy, and worked in the treat of wearing and using my pull-ups and feeling like a big little girl as I managed to start fending for myself again.

Well in the 1950s soiling one's training pants was grounds for a spanking.  If you have a caregiver nearby (or can do it yourself) spanking  is a possibility.  Or even being required to sit on the potty for some time after an accident as a reminder of what you are supposed to use.

But treats are a good way to reinforce "good" performance.  Do you have and use a regular schedule to sit on the potty and try?

Lots of options, just find the ones that are right for you.

Well, I'm a bummed out little girl. Corona virus really wrecked my plans to be little, as 1. I work in an essential business and have been working overtime, and 2. my housemates returned early in case things get even worse. Made my cute little potty training chart for nothing. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I do like to play potty training, and also at the sametime sometimes I don't like to use the potty.

I've role played on my own and even captured myself on video doing potty training stuff. I've made it on my little toddler potty and sometimes I don't make it. I've had accidents. I've played/pretended that someone else was with me making sure I go on the potty but, I don't want to use the potty so, I've whined/cried while sitting on my potty. I have sat on my potty while in a diaper and end up going in my diaper (and kind of playfully question where did it go, and then being corrected that I just went potty in my diaper). I've also just whined/cried for a diaper to be put on me and I say "no potty".

On 3/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Well, I'm a bummed out little girl. Corona virus really wrecked my plans to be little, as 1. I work in an essential business and have been working overtime, and 2. my housemates returned early in case things get even worse. Made my cute little potty training chart for nothing. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you eventually. It sucks about this Corona virus.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, justagirl4fun said:

I bet you can find some time to be little eventually.  This whole coronavirus situation is like the scene from Monsters Inc when just one infected sock prompted the CDA to make a big, embarrasing scene right in the middle of the factory. 

• 3 months later...

I'm supposed to use the potty. I knew I had to go wee wee  but I thought I could play just one more level of my game first. One level turned to two, then three, and now...well, now I have a wet pull up. ? Kinda feel a poopy coming but I can probably play a few more levels before I use the potty...

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, PinkGecko said:

I sometimes do, though it would admittedly be much easier with a caregiver to keep track of such a chart.

I think I'll make one on my next day off! I like OP's ideas for categories. I'll have to find somewhere to put it that is easily accessible so I remember to use it, but where it's not likely to be seen by anyone. 

Since I like to sleep nude most nights, I use the potty if I wake up and teetee or doodoo. But I am too little to use the big kid potty, so beside my bed I have this little potty chair. I love the short height of it, only 12 inches, and the seat is small as well, much like the toilets found in kindergartens. I only have to empty the tank on it about once per week. 

4F1C5F0D-F47D-45E6-A603-E3C24237BE7E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

I made my potty chart! Used the same categories as OP and added a couple of my own - accident in undies and wet the bed - (I have room for a few more if anyone has any suggestions) though it will be a while before I really get to use it, what with the roomie never going anywhere due to COVID. (I designed it as a two-week chart, each number being one day.) It's okay though, because I need to get some stickers that are small enough and in a large enough quantity. (In theory, after all, I could very well have to put more than one in each square, and the squares are kind of small since I only did it in an old bullet journal.) I suppose I could just use an x or checkmark for each incident, though that's not as much fun. Also...should I have a "happy" sticker for sitting on and using the potty, and a "sad" sticker for accidents in my undies, pull ups, and diapers? (Or vice versa...) Should I get a reward for filling a whole row, (or getting a certain number of stickers?) On another note, I kind of feel like the using the potty and having accidents in my pull ups or undies could be a separate chart from tracking diaper usage since I'm in a slightly different little headspace for each, but for now I'll stick with this.

Funny story, I popped in a suppository before rounding up my drawing utensils and ransacking my craft stash for suitable stickers. (Unnecessary, as I already had a slight urge to poo, but it adds to the fun.) I got to work on my potty chart, and by the time I finished I was DESPERATE, like a little kid so engrossed in an activity they don't realize they have to go, or try to put it off until it's almost too late. Had I waited 10 more seconds I would have needed a big ol' red X by "accident in undies!" 

So, what do you think? Any ways I could improve it? Next time the roomie is on vacation I might make a big one on poster board and hang it on the wall but I think this one in my journal is a safer option for now.

(Note: I am not incontinent at all, not do I wish to be. All "accidents" are simply part of ageplay, in case you can't tell. "Wetting the bed" is really just peeing my pull up or diaper before I fall asleep or after I wake up. This is all for fun and is a way to get more into the older toddler/per-schooler headspace.)

IMG_20200724_210521_kindlephoto-109218513.jpg

Would the little stickers that teachers use work? Like little colorful stars?

35 minutes ago, lebeau13 said:

Would the little stickers that teachers use work? Like little colorful stars?

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I thought I had a couple sheets of different colored hearts about that size but I can't find them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've been tweaking my potty chart. It now has 6 categories - woke up dry, sat on potty when told, asked to use potty (obvs those two are 100% imaginary lol), pee in potty, poo on potty, and no accidents all day. (Will post pic when done; will also do a separate potty untraining chart for when the roomie goes on vacation and I have unlimited little time, but that won't be for quite a while yet.) Each time an event occurs I will get a sticker for my chart. I need to figure out a reward system, though! Like, for each sticker on my chart I get something very small (like one gummy bear or m&m), 5 stickers something a little bit bigger like a lollipop, 10 stickers ???, 25 stickers a small toy (like a My Little Pony or Hot Wheels car?). 1 week no accidents - New big girl undies? 

Obviously all this is just meant to be fun! I won't be able to keep up with it at work, so I'm limited to days off and evenings but that's okay. Any suggestions for rewards? Should I keep them "little" prizes, or maybe switch to things big me likes?

This is very cute! ? but I don't get the difference between #2 and #3 "sitting on potty when told" vs. "Asked to sit on potty" 

*Confuzzled*

Plus, I know this is supposed to be "positive reinforcement" but I still kind of liked the other one that had squares for wet pants or poopy pants....I know there is no "reward or prize" for something like that....but still kind of a fun reminder of.....boo_boos..

But thats just me! Have fun!!!!and hope you get lots off goodies!!?

• 2 years later...