LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fit on Rearz Barnyard?

I may have a potential diaper day coming up, and I have been thinking of trying some new diapers out. While shopping around, the Rearz Barnyard caught my attention and I’d love to order some. My only problem is, I wear between a 48-52” waist size, and am cautious if these “hook and loop” tapes will be able to reach properly on the XL size. Does anyone have any idea/experience that could help me out?

Considering they make both a large and an extra large, I can't think of why it wouldn't fit.  Perhaps different body shapes may come into play.

But I tend to be a 38" and fit nicely in a large Barnyard with plenty of room to spare, so I can't imagine that 48-52" wouldn't fit in an XL.  The website says it goes up to 58" for fit, and best fit up to 56".

If your hips are larger than your waist, use those measurements.  If your hip size is larger than 56", I'd say forget them.

So I bought a case of Barnyards in L size, and I am a person who generally lands in the top end of M, and close to the bottom end of L. I probably could have bought them in medium, but the bottom tape would probably have been at the outside edge. For reference, I am a 36 or 38 in most pants. For you, I would say start with the XL, they will fit for sure. The L might fit as well - I find them quite large on me. 

As for the tapes, I find them pretty good. The landing zone for them is smaller than width of the entire front of the diaper, so you would not be able to fasten them if they landed outside of that strip. 

Rearz also makes the new InControl Elite diaper, and I have some of those in L as well - they are built very similarly to the Barnyards, and at first I suspected that they were just a white version of the same diaper, but the landing zone on the Elite's goes almost all the way to the edges of the front panel. I could definitely wear a medium in the Elites. They also have a sizing guide printed on the landing zone - think of it as like numbered parking spaces for the tabs. So if you find yourself using spot #3, the innermost marking,  on the large ones, you would definitely fit into the mediums, for example. 

As for absorbency, both are very capacious diapers. I have worn a Barnyard from 10 PM at night until 2 or 3 PM the next afternoon. 

On 3/12/2020 at 9:34 PM, Red Yes Horse said:

I appreciate the input! I’ll definitely give them a shot, my only issue now is not finding any samples in XL, but I can find a way to sneak a pack in if I have to. You guys are great!

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/collections/disposable-diapers-printed/products/disposable-diaper-rearz-barnyard-2-pk?variant=17817886031962

• 2 months later...