LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

We're back at it again with another new story!  We actually wrote this a while ago, but it's been in editing jail.  For the past month, we have been posting it in small chunks on our Patreon, where you can find complete PDF and ePUB versions. ^_^  Please enjoy this new tale of (extreme) sibling rivalry!

Be sure to Like & Comment and tell us your thoughts!  I cannot express this strongly enough: it's your comments and community engagement that keep us writing. ❤️ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimers: kidnapping, violence, physical abuse, sexual abuse, manipulation, anal, diapers, wetting, messing, surgery, regression, bedwetting, hypnosis, masochism, branding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under New Management
By Sophie & Pudding

1.)

"You shouldn't tell Father, Natsuko." My sister may have preferred Nat, but the situation today was a grave one — the sort that called for formalities. She'd been arrested again. Again. Like it should have happened even once. At 23, she should have been preparing to take over the company, but all she sought was irresponsible pursuits. Worse still, Father intended to leave it all to her. It wasn't fair, and it wouldn't do Natsuko any favors in the long run either! Not when she was voted out by the board of directors and left with nothing. Fujin Enterprises needed a leader, and Natsuko couldn't ever be that...

"It doesn't matter - I posted bail. The old man doesn't have to know." Yuko was four years my junior, but we were the same height. A solid 5'3. We looked like sisters, too. She had short hair on her shoulders that made her look all but 15, and I hadn't cut my hair since I was her age. "It was stupid to arrest me, anyway. It was a peaceful protest."

"You were protesting carbon tax protection! Hello, Nat! Our company has a massive carbon footprint, and protection will allow us to keep jobs in America. Do you even..." She could be so dense sometimes, ugh. "When are you going to take an interest in the company, sis? When are you going to start learning how to look after it, and lead it?"

"I know enough."

"You don't know anything!”

"I know when the Old Man goes, and I'm in charge, things are gonna be different. We need to protect the environment, sis! We've only got one. Shit, no amount of money is worth that. You'll get it when you grow up some." I had two Bachelors: one in chemistry - because my dad said so - and one in modern art. Obviously only one of them mattered to me.

She didn't get it, she didn't get business. She wasn't like Father was, like I was. We understood the things that needed to be done in order to kept the wheels greased and the cogs of industry in motion. Natsuko was a dreamer, an idealist who didn't understand the scope of operations here. Father knew it, too, but she was the eldest and tradition meant the world to our family. I had to do something... "You know the organic alternatives to pesticides that are used to keep the crops of organic kale you eat safe and healthy? We make that. The fuel cells in your scooter that you preach about? That's us. Your cruelty-free lipstick and nail polish? A subsidiary of us. We already do so much."

"And we're gonna do more. We're gonna make this world amazing, Yuko! Gosh, I can't wait. Dad's way of running things is so old, you know? And I don't want him to die - he's my dad. But he's ruining this planet... our planet. It's ours now." The protests weren't getting any news reports, though... "Maybe if they knew I was the heir to Fujin they'd give these protests some spotlight..."

"...you..." I was flabbergasted. "You'd bring dishonor and shame to Father, even as his health wanes? For a personal agenda? You're much better than to do that, Natsuko." Was she, though? This crowd she'd fallen in with... it wasn't good for her. The influence was poor, and her willpower poorer still.

I sighed and nodded my head, following my sister down the street. "Yeah, you're right... I guess..." No reason to dishonor my dad. I'd have the company soon. Then I could do whatever I wanted. I'd change the world. I smiled to myself and then up at the sky. "Anyway, you want a job when I get the place? Fuck school and shit - drop out, you can work in Legal or something."

"I'm not really interested in nepotism, Nat. Father worked for everything he ever achieved, and I will do the same." We'd grown to be so dissimilar over the recent years — college had not been good to my sister. Though I would never wish her harm, I longed for a solution to the problem of her inheritance of the company.

"You're so lame... ugh, fine. If you change your mind, call me. Thanks for getting me out of jail." I hailed a taxi. "See ya."

"See you."

I got into the back seat and closed it behind me, letting the cabby drive me downtown. I could have hired a limo or something but I'm honestly the least flashy person ever. But that didn't mean I didn't have my own one bedroom flat. Lots of my art. Paintings, drawings. I was really good. Not amazing, and not conceited either. I'd sold some of my pieces for thousands of dollars, but it might have had something to do with the last name. I just really liked to paint.

Contrary to my sister, I'd taken interest in the very things that had propelled our father into his position — the fluctuating value of commodities in the marketplace. Although Father had financed my initial investments, I'd paid him back by the age of seventeen and now stood upon a portfolio in the six digit range, a tidy sum for a girl before the age of twenty. But pittance compared to the value of the company. Infuriatingly, few people saw my accomplishments as my own. I pulled the slender electric cigarette from my coat pocket and inhaled, frowning. It was a bad habit, but my own bad habit to make. Was I truly going to have to take Janus up on his offer...?

• Like 7

Definitely a masterpiece. Let's just say there's been a few nights I almost didn't get much sleep because I just had to read the new chapters they released on patreon. 

Y'all are in for a Sophie and Pudding treat.♥️

11 hours ago, Guilend said:

Y'all are in for a Sophie and Pudding treat.♥️

13 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

It’s another Sophie and Pudding masterpiece 

Thanks for hyping everyone up! ^_^ 

12 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I love how drastically different their speech is, how one sees college as a liberator and the one who didn't go sees it as a corrupter... but both are very clever.

Yeah Yuko and Nat don't have a whole lot in common past being sisters! :o  OR DO THEY?! (no, they don't)

12 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmm, color me intrigued. :)

*gets out my intrigued crayon* 

• Like 1

2.)

Lina was this white girl who has the flat across from me. She's not rich-rich but she's got some money. That's probably because her paintings are rad. The whole building is very artsy, which sounds good, until the organs start up at two in the morning. Fuck that noise. Literally. Ha. Anyway, Lina's become something of my best friend. We went to art school together. She also video taped her one-night stands, which was a lot hotter than I thought it would be. Only down side - she is very self-centered. Good thing I didn't need actual social support.

"You can't not be curious. I mean, your sister is a dish, Nat. A bit of a pole-up- her-ass type, but she's hot. You can't tell me you've never even thought about having sex with her." Lina packed the pipe carefully as she spoke, and the city down below echoed through the large skylight about her living room, currently opened up and large enough to drop an elephant through. Turns out elephants weren't cheap enough to test the theory, though. "It's just this taboo I think everyone makes too big a deal out of."

"...you're so pervy." She always talked like this. Weird things her boyfriends did. Leather fetishes and pet play. It was weeeeiiiird. I talked it all up, too. Hell yeah, I did! But ultimately... I mean, it's not that I never had sex! Fuck! I mean like. I just never... had a penis inside my body... or came to orgasm or anything like that. I mean, I'd done it by myself... ugh, this is stupid to think about. "I should visit my dad next week - I guess he's got another hospital visit."

"Isn't he dead yet?" Lina wasn't insensitive to the reality of death and the impact it had on loved ones — but Nat never had anything nice to say about the man, and often spoke fondly of his plans once 'his era was over'. "I bet he'll just buy a new body and get a brain transplant and live forever. Like. They can totally do that in third world countries like India and Canada."

"Oh man, Lina, don't say stuff like that, come ooooonnnn." I whined, leaning on her shoulder, and hanging down off the scaffolding. The city was so pretty from up here. This was why I loved New York. "Ugh, I should be getting to bed. I have to go to the office at six tomorrow morning." We both laughed. Our "work" was just painting. Fuck offices. Fuck six am.

"Yeah, hey, would you mind if I fucked your sister? I bet it would loosen her up some to get laid, and it'd be kinda like having sex with you without weirding shit up, you know?" Lina had a pledge of honesty a long time ago, and a lot of people couldn't deal with it. Natsuko loved it, though, for better or for worse.

I couldn't help but laugh as I tucked myself back in through the window. "Sure, if you can drag that brat out from her school books for thirty seconds, go right ahead. I don't care." Not that Yuko would ever let that happen. She'd probably have to schedule it as an appointment just to turn Lina down. I couldn't help but laugh a second time. "Alright, night Lina."

"Night, Nat."

///

Three weeks. Janus had said three weeks to put everything in motion and source the requisite talent... I didn't like it. Three weeks was a long time, especially for the figure he quoted, but I knew better than to argue with the guy. If he said three weeks, it would be three weeks. Three weeks until Natsuko was going to get the help she needed, so long as Father didn't pass away in the intervening time. Speaking of my sister... I guess I did promise we'd get breakfast.

“There are such nice business restaurants..."

"And none of them can make a coffee half as legit as this one. Here, sip it."

"I can get my own."

"Sip it! Stop being a baby. You're always such a baby. Come on. Sip. There. Was that so bad? Great isn't it? Yup. Don't start bringing your weird business majors to my coffee house though, I mean it."

"So..." Setting the pieces in place this early was important, or when everything was set up, there'd be now way of knowing that she'd comply. "Do you wanna go to Cancun with me? I have shareholders to meet, and it's all expenses paid, figured you might wanna come along?" I couldn't come across too eager, just kind of casual...
"Cancun...?" That sounded kind of nice. And it was getting kind of cold up here in New York. I mean, I would have preferred Greece, but... "I dunno. I've got a class I'm teaching at the university. When is it?" Still, all expenses paid? Not that it mattered. But that my sister was buying me something was like. A miracle. Even if it was a pointless gesture with Daddy's money.

"Three weeks, and we'll be there a week." Although I didn't know how much Janus thought could be accomplished in a single week — I'd seen enough shitty movies to know that this stuff took time. Maybe I could just have her lobotomized. Wait, is that what he was planning? It would solve a lot of issues.

"...three weeks from today?"

"Yeah."

I guess that was enough time. Enough time to request some time off. It was an appealing idea. Cancun for a week. And then I had something to look forward to! I wondered if I could bring Lina. Nah, she'd be a buzzkill anyway. I'd just hang out in the pool or whatever. I loved the ocean, too. "Alright. Okay, sure. I'll request work off."

"Cool. Keep it quiet, though, alright? I don't want media attention on us. Father can do without the stress. Just us, our secret, alright? No stress, just some time away." What did he have planned, anyway? I mean. I told him what my goals were, and Janus had sounded so sure of himself. I'd wire him the money in a day or two, once we were confirmed on her coming, I guess.

"Lips are zipped, Yuko. Promise!"

-------------------------

Thank you for reading!  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 5

Who told you about our brain transplant abilities?

I mean um, yeah, great story, totally kinda legit

Calls Canadian officials to arrange transplant of S&P brains before they can release more secrets

On 2/26/2020 at 2:54 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

A nice relaxing getaway in Cancun where absolutely nothing nefarious will happen at all. :D

Exactly!~ ^_^ 

17 hours ago, thedman said:

Calls Canadian officials to arrange transplant of S&P brains before they can release more secrets

DO IT!

3.)

I hadn't been to Cancun since... oh gosh, senior year? That was like 5 years ago. It was brighter than I remembered. Probably because October in New York was always grey. The private plane landed at an air strip on the coast. The waters were bluer than I'd ever imagined. I wanted to run right out and jump in them. I'd told Lina I'd be out with the family all week. To watch my plants.

I had some awareness of what was going to happen — a vague and rough idea of what the proceedings would be. What I didn't expect was for it to be so… terrifying. A black van like Janus had mentioned, and three well-dressed men in suits with shaved heads. My cover story was that I was here for a business meeting and this all fit perfectly with that, so Natsuko didn't doubt a thing when we got into the van. The windows were heavily tinted, and Natsuko was talking about something or other. I wondered what was about to happen, but I didn't have to wonder much. The man who had seated himself in the back row reached around and jabbed a needle into my sisters neck, and I felt the prick of one in mine.

"Wh-wha..." The car got fuzzy. The dim lighting of the car, the dim sunlight through dark windows, all went dimmer. The lights flickered with my vision and I tried to stay upright. I saw the man stick a needle into my sister's neck next, trying to swat him away, but the next moment, everything went dark.

I don't know what I expected — maybe something out of Saw, or Hostel, or something. Dingy and dank and filthy. What was there to greet us when we woke up — and I was first to do so — was a hotel room. A pretty nice one, too. Well this was stupid! We could just leave. Ugh. What the hell, Janus. The problem was... the door was locked. And solid. The door to the hall, and the door to the adjacent room. I pulled back the blinds and saw a magnificent view of the ocean... and also that we were about 60 floors up. Damn. I heard my sister stirring behind me.

The room came into focus in a dizzy way. I was laying on an unfamiliar bed. A soft bed. My fingers wrapped in the sheets as I pushed myself up, looking around in a daze. Everything was blurry until I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. My neck hurt where the needle had stuck. I rubbed it nervously, looking around the room. "What... the fuck just happened..."

"The world’s worst kidnapping attempt, I’m guessing…” I meant it, too. Who brings a kidnap victim to a fancy hotel? We should have been out somewhere in the desert or something! "The doors are locked. And I guess we've been out a few hours, because I'm starving." Don't eat the food. Don't eat anything. It was one of the vague list of directions Janus gave me yesterday. I didn't ask why; it was probably drugged...

I got up from the bed and went to the window where my sister was standing. The coast. By the sun setting, I guess it was the west. I rubbed my temples. "What do you mean kidnapping...? We were kidnapped? This wasn't one of your weird fucked up business buddies playing a stupid joke?" I went over to the door, and sure enough, it was locked. I kicked it as hard as I could, echoing around the room. "What the fuck..."

"Maybe if you bang hard enough, house-keeping will hear?" Except we were in a country where officials could be bought off for a few hundred dollars — the underpaid staff of a hotel, even a nice one, would have cheap silence available. Still, I wanted results here and so far they'd just managed to give us shots and relocate us. Natsuko was going through the cupboards, and found one stocked with chocolate bars with weird Spanish names.

"Want one?"

"No thanks."

I looked at the little candy bar and unwrapped it, taking a bite. I went to the other door, but sure enough... "I'll just call Dad..." But my phone wasn't in my pocket. And there wasn't one on the desk. "This is such a shitty kidnapping..."

"Maybe we're being ransomed? They'd wanna take care of us if we were." Which gave me a good opportunity... "Natusko, did you tell anybody we were here? Your friends are like gossip queens!  If you told someone, then that can get around..." Yup. I was going to blame her. I wondered what was in the chocolate…

"No! Fuck, no. You said not to, and I didn't. Lina thinks I'm on some family trip - I didn't even say where. And it's not like anybody would know where we were landing anyway. If anything this is your fault - making shady business deals with fuckers in Cancun. What the fuck is your problem anyway?" I was very defensible. So was Yuko. It was something we developed growing up, always blaming one another. My chest hurt from the yelling and I stormed back over to the door, kicking it as hard as I could. "HEY! SOMEONE HELP US!" I leaned against the counter and took a deep breath. Where was that fucking chocolate bar...

She finished one chocolate bar, and started on another. She'd worked through three of them by the time we were done arguing, which wasn't like her. She had a sweet tooth, sure, but to eat so compulsively? Maybe what they were laced with was addictive. I could only speculate. "...it's not doing us any good to argue about this, Natsuko... we're in trouble, and we should be working together, not trying to destroy each other..."

"...fine, fuck, fine..." I didn't feel well. I was dizzy and hungry. I hated this. This was the reason I didn't pursue a Chem masters. When I get really stressed, I just want to eat. I put the fourth chocolate bar back on the counter, unopened, and took a deep breath. Ugh, I was so fucked up. I just needed to get out of here. "We should yell... bang on the doors... maybe make a sign on the window with like, a marker or..."

"Well, the window is facing out to sea and we're like 60 floors up, who'd see it?" I laid back on the bed, sighing, and looked up at the ceiling. By the light fixture was a tiny black dot... a camera. So subtle, I wondered if she'd see it. I wondered if there were any more of them. Microphones, too, probably. A moment after my speculation, the door to the adjacent room opened, and two of the men with shaved heads emerged silently, closing the door behind them.

"Hey." They didn't even look up at me. "HEY!" I went up to them. Gosh, I was only like two thirds their height. Where were these brutes recruited, the NBA? "What the hell are we doing here, huh? Do you know who we are? You don't want to fuck with us, you got it? Let us out right now, or I swear to Christ you'll regret it!" I didn’t even know if they spoke English...

One of the men continued to walk toward my sister until she was backed up against the wall, and then with one hand on her chest, he pinned her like a bug. The other picked me up like I weighed nothing, and tossed me over his shoulder, leaving though the door and closing it behind him.  That left one man and Natsuko alone in the room.

My chest hurt with the way he held me to the wall with one hand. I could hardly breathe. I pushed and thrashed at his arm, but it didn't do anything. He was so muscular. His arm was the size of my torso... "LET ME GO! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING YUKO?! BRING HER BACK HERE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! LET ME GO!"

"You will call me Papa. You will call me no other name or title." His voice sounded as though he had to have had a dozen testicles, and he continued to hold the girl in place without effort. "Your sister is being disciplined on your behalf — you were disobedient and disrespectful to make such a racket."

"Fuck you! Let me go! I swear to Christ, you don't know who you are dealing with! We aren't just any fucking tourists, you psychopath! Let me go! Bring her back right now! She's my sister! Bring her back!" All the while I kicked and thrashed against the wall. But he didn't move. I didn't even phase him, no matter how hard I kicked as his legs. He didn't move one bit. I felt so helpless against the wall. Tears started without thinking. "LET ME GO!"

It took very little effort once the girl had started to burn out her energy to grab her by the hair and pull her to the bed. The man sat, and pulled Natsuko over his lap, holding her in place as he tugged down her pants to expose her bare behind. He didn't molest her, though, or do anything remotely sexual, or even adult. No, instead, with a hand the span of a bread and butter plate, he started to spank the girl.

I had never been spanked. Ever. Literally. I thought it was sexy when Lina would do it to boys in some of her videos. It was kind of a turn on. But not now. Fuck, not now. It hurt. Oh my GOD it hurt. It was unbelievable. And my tears quickly turned into wails. I just wailed and sobbed, after only a couple smacks. But he wouldn't stop. "STOP IT STOP STOP STOP PLEASE NO STOP IT PLEASE STOP PLEASE PLEASE!!"

"I'll be good, Papa." The words were a prompt, a template to mimic, and when Natsuko didn't picked up on that immediately, he delivered two more sharp and hard smacks to her now welted and bruised behind. The man, it seemed, was not fucking around. He would reward her when she complied, with a bite sized piece of chocolate — but so far she hadn't yet realized the expectation.

"STOP IT PLEASE OH GOD STOP STOPpp.. stoppp stopp stop stop stop stop stop please please... please... please.. stop.." It was unbearable. It wasn't pain anymore. It was death. I was dying. I was physically dying. Welts were forming over my ass. I was in so much agony, but my feet had stopped kicking. I was so exhausted. I was so tired. I felt so helpless... and it clicked... how to make
him stop... "I'll be good..! I'll be good..." But he didn't. Fuck, fuck, fuck... "I'll be... good... Papa..."

The man reached into his pocket and produced a shiny pink wrapper which he held in front of the girl face, and then unwrapped using one hand to reveal the chocolate piece. In time, she'd crave it, but this time he pushed it between her lips for her. "Good girl. Stand up, do not pull up your pants. Do not move. Eat your chocolate, and stand."

The piece of chocolate was pushed between my lips, but it didn't matter. I almost spit it out with how hard I was sobbing. He stood me up and I reached for my pants. But they fell down to my knees, my panties with them. I was going to throw up. I was going to be sick. But I ate the chocolate instead. I wasn't sure why eating chocolate was so fucking important right now. I wiped my tears, but they were replaced with new ones... "I want Yuko back... bring her back... bring her..."

"Her safe return will hinge on your cooperation and behavior, Little One." The man put his hand on Natsuko’s cheek and turned her head to the left and right, inspecting her. "Disobedience will result in her punishment, double what you receive. You will learn to obey, won't you?" A question, clearly expecting an answer.

"...this is bullshit…” Obey? Obey him? I didn't understand. I didn't know why this was happening. Were we held for ransom? Were they waiting for payment? I decided to take a diplomatic approach... "I'm... I'm Natsuko Fujin, of Fujin Enterprise... I can pay you whatever you want. I swear... I swear I can pay you anything. Any amount of money. If you let my sister and I go..."

"She will be punished for your disobedience." The man left. He left. He went through the door, and it clicked locked behind him, and he'd left and abandoned Natsuko to her own thoughts and devices, with his words hanging heavy. Her sister was going to be punished because of her. It was her fault. She could have stopped it, but she didn't.

I blinked. I blinked and quickly ran to the door, tripping over my jeans. I tugged them up around my waist and hurried to the door, banging on it with both fists. "HEY! LET ME OUT! GIVE HER BACK! HEY! I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY! I CAN PAY YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! LET US GO!!"

Thank you for reading!  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 11
27 minutes ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Where you guys get the ideas and talent from is beyond me.

Pudding.  Pudding is where we get our ideas and talent. ^_^ 

TBH 80% of our ideas are hers.  She's the idea girl.  I'm the character-building girl.  Together we make a good team.

Yikes, that's pretty messed up. O_O But given that the purpose of this little kidnapping scheme is to teach Nat that her actions have consequences that go beyond her, it makes a sort of poetic sense.

Grammar Patrol:

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Your friends are like gossip queens!  If you told someone, then than can get around..."

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She will be punished for your disobedience." The man left. He left. He went through the door, and it clicked locked behind him, and he'd left and abandoned Natsuko to her own thoughts and devices, with his words hanging heavy. Her sister was going to be punished because of her. It was her fault. She could have stopped it, but she didn't.

Not a grammatical mistake, but that section was a slightly different color than the rest of Papa's paragraphs.

19 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"You will call me Papa. You will call me no other name or title." His voice sounded as though he had to have had a dozen testicles, and he continued to hold the girl in place without effort. "Your sister is being disciplined on your behalf — you were disobedient and disrespectful to make such a racket."

Honestly, him being clinical about it makes it all the creepier...

I'm a little late to this one, but now I'm caught up! I've never gotten to read along with an S&P story as it's posted, so I'm excited to do so now. :)

I have to admit, I'm very much a Yuko when it comes to viewing yourself as pragmatic opposed to pie in the sky optimists, so I am worried because this plan is definitely going to backfire spectacularly! 

Also, maybe next time Natsuko will get some kidnap insurance ;)

Sorry for the delay on this chapter, guys. ;_; I've been ill.

Thanks for reading and commenting!  It was such a wonderful thing to have woken up to. ❤️ I'll get you another chapter in a little bit and edit my grammar mistakes.

*hugs all around*

4.)

When I woke up, I ached all over. I was bruised: arms, and legs, and especially my ass. But I'd been unconscious when they did it, and I guess I could be thankful for that. Janus had warned me that I'd need to accept some roughness to start the ball rolling, but my arms looked like rotten fruit as I was shoved back into the room with my sister. It was dark outside. How long had I been out? I fell, and my legs ached, and everything hurt.  Really hurt.  Then we were left alone, locked in here together.
My eyes glazed over hers and immediately filled with tears. Was that my fault? Was it my fault she was beaten like that? I hurried over to her as she trembled on the floor, aching to get up. Bruises covered her arms, her legs. Everything. I couldn't sit. I literally could not sit down. But she... she could barely move by the looks of it. Fuck, fuck, fuck... "H-hey, Yuko... Yuko... hey... you alright? Come on, let's get you on the bed, come on, come on..." Fuck fuck fuck...

There were chocolate wrappers on the bed, a half dozen of them, and Natsuko brushed them aside as she helped me up. She'd eaten all that chocolate? They'd told me about it, told me what it would do to her, so I guess I understood. It was scary how little it could take for someone to seize control over your everything, though — terrifying, to be truthful. I laid on the bed, winced, and managed to roll to my side which didn't hurt as much. "They were so mad... they wouldn't stop... I did everything they asked, I don't get it..."

...it was my fault. It was my fault this happened to her. Because I argued. I didn't get it. I didn't understand. My chest hurt and I reached for one of the wrappers. But they were empty. They'd been empty for hours. I curled up next to my sister in bed, my ass facing the window, and held her to my chest. "I'm so sorry... fuck, I'm sorry... we're gonna get through this... we just have to figure out what they want... okay? Okay...?" I was biting my lip. I hadn't done that in years...

"They didn't tell you anything, either...? I guess they're not very talkative..." I wasn't tired; I'd been unconscious for hours, but waking up to pain that was very real was enough to exhaust me before too long. This was a good thing, I was doing this for Natsuko. For her future, for mine, for our family name. This was all to her benefit.

It took a few hours for Nat to fall asleep.  Then I weaseled out from under her and made my way over to the door on the far side of the room.  It opened and I was brought inside.  At times like this, I would eat fast food delivered by a third man.  But in front of Natsuko, there was a charade at play, one that the man with the blue eyes, who made Natsuko call him Papa, carried out the following afternoon.

"Eat. Do not share — she get nothing.”

He motioned to me, and Natsuko looked down at the tray of food. Two chocolate bars, each wrapped. A salad. And a cup of what I presumed to be milk.

"But I'm hungry too..."

"Do not share. Do you understand? Yes Papa. Repeat."

I looked down at the tray and bit my lip. I still couldn't sit. I stood in the corner, against the wall, as far away from the door as possible. As far away from the man. He scared me. I hated how much he scared me. But his words were harsh and absolute. I just needed to ask one more time. Concise. To the point... "...what do you want from us? Please... let us help you. You can have anything you want..."

"She will be punished." Another man with green eyes came through the door and grabbed me by the hair. Though his touch was surprisingly gentle, it certainly didn't look it. I squealed, and was tugged into the adjacent room before anything could be said or done. "Each time you disobey, her punishment will be worse. You are hurting her right now. With your choices."

"W-wait! WAIT STOP!" But the door slammed behind her. I took three steps forward, three steps toward the door, and froze. The man stood between it and me. I was going to throw up. My ass seared from the night before. I felt so sick... "...p-please... please stop... I'm sorry... please..." It was still so early. The sun had just come up, or at least that's the way the sky looked. I didn't know what to do... I didn't know how to act... I just wanted my sister back... "Please, I'll be good..." Those three words from yesterday. They rang in my head. Like a mantra. I had only said them once...

"You might have spared her, if you'd addressed me properly." Papa. He set the tray down on the table and shook his head in a display of what was very clearly disappointment. "Finish your food, and lay on the bed with your thumb in your mouth. If you can comply, perhaps you'll spare her the harsher parts of her punishment."

"...you're... you're not gonna get away with this... you're not..." But he left the room without saying another word. I ran to the door to open it, but the handle wouldn't turn. I looked back at the spot on the bed. The tray. Milk. Ugh, I needed to pee so bad. I'd needed to pee since last night... "HEY! HEY, ANYONE OUT THERE? I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!"

There was no response, not from the door, and with the door to what would presumably be the bathroom locked, there was little other option, as well. Just to wait, and to hold it. The salad looked okay, appetizing in a salady way, and the milk would be refreshing. But those two chocolate bars, glistening in their wrappers, so colorful compared to anything else in the room. Faintly from the door came the sounds of skin being beaten, and whimpering, begging to stop. The reality was, they played sounds of other spankings, and I made the sounds. I should have felt guilty, but this was for her.

I winced, shaking my head. Her voice. I knew her voice. I was going to be sick. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE! PLEASE PLEASE!!" But they kept going. They felt louder, even though they weren't. I couldn't block them out. I was so stressed, and when I got stressed... I went over to the tray and unwrapped one of the chocolate bars. I ate it so quickly, and then the other...

I wondered about the chocolate, wondered what was in it — the assailants didn't talk very much to me, simply giving basic instructions for me to follow. It was eerie how much it felt like they'd done this before, but Janus was good at what he did and what he did was know people. Fucking crazy people, it seemed. I ate a cheeseburger and watched my sister on the camera, finishing the second chocolate bar. The poor thing... we hadn't even been here 24 hours and she was starting to break.

I looked down at the salad. The sounds had stopped, but I was still so stressed. I was going to throw up. So the only other alternative: stuff my face with more food. I took the salad in bites. It had creamy dressing, and... and it was actually really good. But I was thirsty. And I had to pee so badly... but the milk looked okay. When I picked it up, though, the glass was warm... why was it warm? And I took a sip. It didn't really taste like milk...

Green-Eyes explained to me, in a moment of rare conversation, that my sister would be transitioned away from the salad after tomorrow, and that the milk was more like a formula. Laced, of course, though he didn't say with what. But for much of this week, she'd live off the formula, and would need the chocolate, would crave it, and covet it as reward. I watched the screen and bit the tip of my thumb. Could all this really change a person forever...?

Thank you for reading!  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 5

Ohhhh... I like where this is going. My only question is this: Is the one sister really in control of the entire simulation, or are they both being played by Janus?

1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Ohhhh... I like where this is going. My only question is this: Is the one sister really in control of the entire simulation, or are they both being played by Janus?

What a good question. ^_^  Yuko would make a wonderful pawn...

11 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I was wondering much the same thing. My guess is no. It just doesn't seem like it would be as narratively-interesting. It would take away the defining factor that makes this story unique. Then it would just be another kidnapping story.

44 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I was wondering much the same thing. My guess is no. It just doesn't seem like it would be as narratively-interesting. It would take away the defining factor that makes this story unique. Then it would just be another kidnapping story.

I kind of figured as much, it would go from a unique story premise to a run of the mill well used trope. I thought I would ask, but I sort of new the answer in my heart of hearts.  

1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I kind of figured as much, it would go from a unique story premise to a run of the mill well used trope.

Also Yuko is a very smart girl!  She probably wouldn't let herself be put in that kind of situation.  I bet she's paying them more money than they could get for a ransom. XD