LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found diapers, probably from my childhood.

My Mom died a few years ago and Dad died recently.  Sorting out Moms cedar chest, I found stuff my Mom had saved.   Hospital birth certificate, baby book, newborn pj's, locks of my hair, diapers and vinyl pants. I have a brother so I can't be sure the pj's, diapers and vinyl  pants are mine.  Reasonably sure the pj's are mine.  

Two Curity (blue stamp) contour diapers are two layers with a extra couple of layers sewn inside the two layers crotch.  About 16" long, back width is 14", front width is 11"   Still white, fabric feels thin, not sure how much they would have absorbed, although they could have overstuffed or used two at a time. Also found a Curity (blue stamped)  flat, about 38"  by 18" which doubled makes a square. 

Anybody know if Curity made  contour in the 50-60's?

The vinyl(?) pants are inside shorts and feel sticky and/or greasy. 

More information and possibly pics tomorrow.  

Sorry to hear about your mom passing, I know you said it was a few years back, but none the less. The same for you dad. 
I think it’s great, your mom saved those items. I wish I could say, my mom saved some of those items. I’d give anything, to have some of my own things, cloth diapers, plastic pants, pins, etc. Might be part of the reason why, I collect so much of this type of stuff. I think the only thing I now have, that I used as a baby, is my carriage, or pram. It’s huge! 
Anyway, contour diapers started showing up in the late 40’s, 50’s. Not sure about Curity specifically, but See photo

Oh, and the plastic lined shorts, were pretty popular with many baby clothing makers. Not just shorts either. 

4136EB49-318F-4EBB-AC8C-444FE300AE45.thumb.jpeg.18c161d15dc588dc4e71c7816097c72d.jpeg

The new contour shaped diapers started appearing in the late 40’s and early 50’s. Photo from 1948.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:50 AM, edwardono said:

My Mom died a few years ago and Dad died recently.  Sorting out Moms cedar chest, I found stuff my Mom had saved.   Hospital birth certificate, baby book, newborn pj's, locks of my hair, diapers and vinyl pants. I have a brother so I can't be sure the pj's, diapers and vinyl  pants are mine.  Reasonably sure the pj's are mine.  

Two Curity (blue stamp) contour diapers are two layers with a extra couple of layers sewn inside the two layers crotch.  About 16" long, back width is 14", front width is 11"   Still white, fabric feels thin, not sure how much they would have absorbed, although they could have overstuffed or used two at a time. Also found a Curity (blue stamped)  flat, about 38"  by 18" which doubled makes a square. 

What you can do is make wall art.  Frame one or both diapers in an appropriately sized glass frame, frame the vinyl pants in another and maybe even the PJ's in a third frame.  Then hang them on a wall like art.  Being serious here.  Lots of people frame old found items as art these days.  Of course, at your age I would have expected you to find vintage Pampers instead of cloth diapers and vinyl pants.  At my age, the cloth diapers would have been it!  No disposables for me in the very early 1960's!