LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Abriform L4/M4 Plastic Tearing?

Wheels

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced tearing of the outer shell of these diapers more often recently?

I LOVE my Abena L4s so much, I can't get enough of the very soft padding inside and plastic outer texture.

Of course the sexy touch of them has lead me to really enjoy rubbing the outside of them over the past few years, and I've NEVER had an issue even if I went on for hours at a time.

Oddly though, my most recent package has had a few diapers rip even though I'm not doing anything differently.

I'm curious if it's just a bad batch or a change in quality?

Please report here if you've had any issues!

• 2 years later...

in the past year or so, I have noticed the tapes rip off of them and if you do anything to put a ton of stress on the plastic through heavy wetting, exercise, or rubbing, the plastic seems to rip. It doesnt happen easily but much easier than in the past.

My morning wet and messy Abena M4 plastic back diaper is holding up and holding in everything just fine. No leaks or diaper blow-out, not even a press-out leak as I sit here. I just ordered another case from LL Medico yesterday. I give them a ?.

• Like 1

The only issue I've had with my Abena L4's lately is all both tapes on the right side of the diaper weren't positioned in the right place.  They would pop off as my diaper got wetter and wetter.  I just reinforced them with some clear packing tape and that took care of the issue.  Fortunately this new bag I'm into doesn't have the same issue.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an old post, but I also wanted to talk about Abena L4. This is my regular night diaper, I wear them every night and on Friday and Saturday day time also because I love them so much. I have had problems with the tapes on them the last two months of shipments. The backing comes up with the blue part of the tape or sometimes the blue part comes apart completely from the tape leaving the white part only. They still tape good, but I have started undoing the tapes and gently laying it back down so that when I put it on the backing won't come with the tape. It's frustrating to have to stop in the middle to fix the tapes. I've not had a problem with the plastic tearing though. Just the tapes.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

I wore and wet an Abena M4 at work yesterday with confidence, no leaks, and remained discreet in a professional office setting.

I wear them to work on Fridays under jeans, I also work in an office. I usually wear thinner diapers like Abena 2 or North Shore Supreme Lite for day wear under office attire. I wouldn't mind doing 24/7 in Abena 4s but I would be self conscious that the thickness is detectable under my slacks. 

I still really like them.  They're not as well built (IMO) as diapers like MegaMaxes or those diapers from Rearz and ABU but they wick like nothing else.  I can wet an Abena L4 4 or 5 times before I get concerned.

Very good diapers at a good price point.

• Like 2