LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hoping For A New Life. (Chapter 7. 4/30/2020)

Most the Abuse in this will have been real stuff that happened to me and it will be mixed with my Life and what I had hoped to happen in my life growing up.

Chapter 1

“So, you want to leave Earth?” Asked Jessica.

“Yes, ma’am I want to be gone and I’m short on time.”

“What do you mean your short on time?” Jessica wonders what the hell is going on.

Tommy sighs knowing he has to tell her quick before his parents find him. “Well I told my parents I was trans yesterday and they got pissed and found me, so I ran away.” Tommy then starts to tell her the full story as fast as he can before his parents can find him

Prologue Yesterday.

“Happy birthday Tommy!! Now blow out your candles.”

“Mom I’m 18 can you stop calling me Tommy already?” Now pissed he’s been called Tommy forever and he hates it.

“TOMMY be nice to your mother she helped get this birthday party together and all you are doing is being ungrateful about it.”

Tommy sighs long and hard. “Dad I finished school months ago and you still won’t let me get a job I’m 18 now why cat I get one?”

“As long as you live under my roof you will do what I say dammit or else.” Tommy's now ready to beat his ass on his birthday.

“Fine then you want to play that fucking game? I’m bi and I’m trans so DEAL WITH IT.” Tommy knows he just screwed up big time.

“GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU DAMN SINNER.” Tommy's dad John. Getting ready to beat him in a few minutes one they are both upstairs.

“No! I’m an adult and I’m leaving you can’t do this to me anymore I’m gone screw all of you.” Says Tommy

Tommy is getting ready to run when his dad grabs him then punch’s him in the face knocking him out cold. His dad drags his unconscious body up the stairs to his room before he uses the chain and locks his foot to the bed post so he can’t escape.

"Ungrateful brat he needs to learn his lesson maybe a few months at conversion camp will show him." John says knowing it’s going to take a lot of work.

"Dear don't be too hard on him, we just need ask the lord for help with him." Tommy's mom Mandy tells her husband.

Tommy wakes up 8 hours later feeling like crap. "God what the hell hit me.... Oh, right my dad; I really need to get out of here and quick it's 1 AM and they should be asleep. First things first I need to get this damn chain off, I wonder if he took the lock pick I hid.

Tommy looks inside is bed for the lock pick he hid and finds it, he starts to pick the lock finally getting it and the chain off and gently lays it on the floor. "Crap I should I bring anything?" After looking around Tommy grabs his one prize a stuffed cat his girlfriend got him before she died of cancer. She knew all about Tommy and wanted to help but never could before she found out she had little time left. Her last gift to Tommy was a stuffed cat she had named Sharky.

"I can't leave without you buddy, but I don't know where the hell to go. Wait would they look in the other dimension for me. It may not be the best but I'm out of options."

Tommy makes his way out the window of his room stuffed cat in hand and makes his way out of his parent’s yard going slowly to not make any noise and wake them. He doesn't want to get seen or caught by them he knows if he does the beating that follows might kill him.

"Where the hell do, I go now. It's late I have no friends and I need to find some place to rest."

Tommy had been walking around town now for over 7 hours when he spotted the building and it's sign and knew he had to go in. "Need a new life? Have no hope? come to the Agency we will help." he read it as he walked in the door hoping it was true.

Back to present time.

"That's the short story please can you help me?" Tommy hopes this girl named Jessica can help him.

"Dear god sweetie of course I can help, follow me to the back just in case they come here looking. Do they think you might come here sweetie?" Jessica now worried and wants to make this teens dream come true.

Tommy follows her to a back room and she has him sit down in a chair.

"Ok Tommy I'm going to have you fill out some quick paperwork after that we will send you over and during that time you will be asleep for 1 month while your body heals from the gate travel. If you understand that sign here, then fill out the rest.

Tommy sighs the paper then looks over the questions.

"What age do you want?"

"Newborn. Infant or toddler?"

"I guess Newborn."

"Keep or lose memory's?"

"Keep. I want to remember everything, so I know I'm truly happy."

Tommy see's the rest of the questions are small stuff so he answers them as quickly and truthfully as he can,

"Ok I'm done." Tommy says to Jessica

"Wow that as fast." Jessica looks it over and find it weird by what he picks but she thinks she understands why,"

"Well I'll take you to the transport room we will knock you out, then move you through to the other side and while your asleep we will look for a family for you. Any kind you want? mom's dad's mom and dad brother sister?" Jessica ask's hoping not to upset him at all.

"Please no men, after my dad now I have a fear of them so please anything but men."

"Understood now follow me please." Jessica has him follow her and she finally notices the cat he is caring with him. "Sweetie do you want to take your stuffed cat with you?"

"Um Yes please my girlfriend got it for me before she died."

Jessica can't help but feel bad for this kid. she looks over his paperwork one last time to make sure she understands it well. Age, Newborn. Keep, Memory's. Gender, Girl. Have ability to make own choices. Crawling does not care. The rest he listed as new parents’ choice.

They finally get to the transport room and she ask's him one last time.

"Are you sure you’re ok with this? You can still back out if you want." Jessica says hoping he says no and that she can help him more.

"Please I want to be happy I'm ready." Tommy knows it's his time to leave he has no choice at this point, try to be happy or die it's his last chance.

Jessica sighs "Ok Tommy lay down and I'll put this little needle in your arm and you will go to sleep and wake up in a month."

"Yes, ma'am I'm ready." Tommy says knowing this will be the last time he see's Earth and this dimension.

"Good night sweetie I hope you love your new life." Jessica says with a tear in her eye.

Somewhere in U.S. on the west coast.

"Haley are you sure you want to do this without your daughter here?"

"Molly remember she’s our daughter now, and yes I do. I want it to be a bit of a surprise for her but at the same time I want to help a little that really needs it.

Molly keeps looking at each page tell she gets to Tommy's photo.

"Wow his old parents sound like monsters, what the hell is wrong with them." Molly says pissed thinking could someone hurt this poor little.

"It says here sweetie he going to be coming here as a girl." Haley points out to Molly

"Should we pick her I don't mind with what she picked." Molly says to Haley.

"Ok and we will let her pick out the rest herself sound good?"

"Sounds good I hope she like's us, I'll call the Agency." Molly picks up the phone and calls the Agency and get told no one has offered to take Tommy yet so they can be the first to look at him and maybe take him home as a brand-new girl.

"What the hell I feel so weak. God my head hurts. Where am I?" Tommy wants to know.

"Well good morning Missy you have been asleep a while." Molly says

"HOLY CRAP WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT." Tommy has now realized he looks like a girl and is in a pink diaper and small hospital gown that's bright pink.

"Well sweetie you’re in your new world and your dream came true you’re a girl now." Haley answers Tommy.

"I'm a girl? You mean I'm really a girl. Wait what’s my name, WHERES MY CAT??!!?!?!" Tommy says in a panic trying to find her cat.

"Sweetie calm down your cat is above your head." Haley answers Tommy hoping to calm her down.

"Baby girl my name is Molly and this lady next to me is Haley were your mommy's."

Tommy starts to breath hard finally looking up to see 2 huge women at least 13 feet each and that she’s in a crib. She also notice's she barely has any energy to move at all.

"Um how old am I Molly?" Tommy scared they might not have listened to his wish.

"Baby you’re a newborn like you wanted, we want you to be happy." Molly answers.

"Do I have a sister? or a brother?" Tommy now wonders how much of what he wanted he got.

"Yes, baby her name is Elizabeth and she’s 18. She at home right now waiting for us." Haley answered this time trying to calm down a scared Tommy.

Molly hopes that she will like her new name. " Baby how does Emily sound to you?"

Tommy crying tears of joy now “I love it."

"Oh no baby don't cry, here let mommy hold you." Molly picks him up and he notices how small he really is he can’t be bigger than 4 feet right now.

"Sweetie Me and your other Mommy have a few questions ok?" Asks Molly

"Um sure what would you like to know?" Emily hoping, they still want her.

"Baby do you want to tell us why most your body was covered in broken bones that had healed? All your rib's have been broken at least once, it took them awhile to fix them to make them look normal and not as bent and make the breaks not as bad for your body."

Emily sighs knowing she can't lie. " My dad would beat me with a belt or his fists if I didn't listen to him. It was a nightly thing with him, and my mom did nothing to help she would just watch it or pretend it never happened."

Both Molly and Haley are shocked that anyone could do something like that to a little.

"Sweetie what else happened please tell us." Molly hopes it won't get worse.

"I never had a childhood growing up, I was forced to grow up fast to help my mom cause my dad was not around much. Once he did show up it went to shit for a few years I started bed wetting and got yelled at and spanked for it. Then my stepmom wanted me to know swear words so I would not say them, but you don't tell a 6 year old that and so it I got punished more."

Emily now can't stop sobbing knowing someone finally knows the truth about her. “It’s finally out please don't hate me."

At that moment Molly hugs Emily tighter. "Sweetie we won't ever hate you; you have lived a hard life that no one should. You are our princess now remember that we want to help you sweetie. I think both me and Haley know why now you want to remember."

Haley tells Emily with a somber look in her eyes. "You don't want to forget your girlfriend you had and what she did for you. Am I right?"

Emily tries to say yes but all she can make is sobs. Haley grabs her kitty and puts it in her arms, and Emily snuggles hard into it missing the love she had never got.

Emily tries to stop sobbing enough to ask a question to the new people caring for her. "Molly Haley? Where is the necklace I came in with?"

"Sweetie I think it's in your bag of clothes, why do you want it? You know a baby shouldn't have that."

"Please I'm bagging you that and my kitty is all I want; you can burn the rest I don't care just give me that please, I'm bagging please...."

Both of the women are shocked at Emily wondering why she wants it, but they both know if she’s like this then she will need it and they can throw it out like they planned.

"Sweetie you can keep it and wear it whenever you want, we will even get a new chain for it that can only be removed by me and mommy ok? But please tell us why you want it so bad." Molly now concerned by how quick Emily changed from sad to bagging.

"It was the first gift anyone has ever given me who cared about me. She meant the world to me so I can't lose it please can I wear it now?"

"I guess so but be careful, some people may try and take it sweetie." Molly says to Emily.

"When can I go home, I don't want to be here any longer. I don't want anyone to take my necklace or kitty." Emily now scared of losing what she cares about.

"Sweet you have been here just over 33 days; we can go home now if you want." Haley says trying to relax Emily.

Molly can't help but think. This is going to be a hard job to make this cutie happy. I don't think i have ever seen someone this damaged before.

Molly carry's Emily to the car and puts her in a car seat where she falls asleep in on the way to her new home.

"Wake up sweetie were almost home, and your sister is waiting for you."

Emily starts to wake up and notice's how big the house is compared to his old house in his old life.

"Wow you live here?" Emily asks.

"Sweetie WE live here your part of our family now." Answers Haley.

• Like 3

I am deeply sorry for any tears this is 95% true if anyone wants to know ill tell them in a reply

Chapter 2!!!!!

Molly picks up Emily out of the car and Haley gets out and they slowly both walk up to the front door.

Haley opens the front door for Molly, and they step inside and hear Elizabeth yell "welcome home."

"Elizabeth we're home sweetie you're ready to meet your new little sister."

"Please tell me you didn't get a babbling baby is going to keep me up at all hours at night. You guys said you would bring back my little sister, but why does it look like you're holding an infant." Elizabeth looking a little pissed at her mom's.

"Well sweetie we decided to pick out a none-regressed little, however he wants to be a girl, so we're going to let her live her life the way she wants however she will still be treated as an infant, there is no exception to that but we will show her the love and caring she wants understand?

"Hello, I guess that means you're my big sister now. Molly and Haley said my name is Emily please be nice to me."

"Wait she can talk, she can talk, I guess I'm okay with this, I've always wanted a little sister that I could talk to. Please tell me you're going to let them keep talking I really don't want to have just a babbling baby around here." Elizabeth is a bit surprised that she will get not only a sister but a friend too.

"Sweetie we're not going to regress her; we want her to keep her mind and her intelligence. Now Emily you may not like some stuff, but you won't get a lot of say cause you are an infant." Molly hopes Elizabeth will understand what this means.

"Mom is it ok if I take her and show her to her new room please?" Asks Elizabeth.

Haley answers before Molly can say anything "Sure Elizabeth go ahead."

Elizabeth takes Emily gently from Molly and takes her upstairs to her new room.

"Haley are you sure that was a good idea to let her do that?" Molly's concerned and not sure if Elizabeth really likes Emily yet.

"She will be fine, remember Elizabeth has never really had any friends, she’s more of a loner then you or I were in school and we only met by luck." Haley knows it was more than luck it was fate.

"Dear we were meant to be together by fate and nothing can ever change that. Just remember I love you and Elizabeth with my heart and soul dear."

Molly grabs Haley and brings her in for a long kiss before they fall on the couch making out like teenagers.

Elizabeth gets to the top of the stairs and walks to Emily's new nursery and gets ready to show her when she hears noise downstairs.

"Well Emily it seems our moms are going to have some fun so I guess I'll show you your room and play with you for a bit."

Elizabeth opens the door showing the bright pink and purple room that is now Emily's room with a crib, changing table, a rocking, chair and a lounge chair. It also has a baby walker and a bouncer. Emily notice's the breast pumps below the changing table and hopes she won't get that, but knowing her new mom she’s fairly sure she will.

"Please tell me they are not going to breast feed me Lizzy?"

"Aww you called me Lizzy, that's so cute I love it. Yes, little sis they plan on it, it's also great for bonding with a new baby." Lizzy hopes that will suffice.

"Um from your own mom that's kind of sick to me." Emily wants to get out of this and quick, she does not like what’s happening at all.

"Emily you’re an infant you can't eat much just boob and bottles maybe baby food if you’re lucky, you wanted a new life and now you have it what's so wrong about it? You get to start over how many people can say they get that and are not a drooling dumb baby." Lizzy is trying her best to make Emily happy but for some reason she can't get one thing out of her mind.

Why did she come here to become a girl and pick this if she didn't all of this? I know about what her record and file said but still. Is starting over like this really the answer?

"Well the reason I wanted a new life was to get a fresh start I felt tried and like I had no way-out day in and day out forced to go to church forced to follow gods plan. It was all a joke I never had any of my own choice's, It was god or be homeless it was god or be beat and punished. I never got to have friends or play with people at the park or do anything fun. How many damn 18-year old's do you know that have never had a friend at all?

"Emily you are part of our family now we won't do any of that we want you to live a happy life full of no worry's or regrets but only you can help us do that." To say Elizabeth was shocked was a understatement, this little was only a bit older then her and this little had this hard of a life it was not fair to Emily.

"Can I be honest, and you not tell mom at least for a while tell I can get the courage to tell her?"

Elizabeth sighs heavy at this knowing she needs to earn Emily's trust. "Fine you can tell me whatever you want but in one month you must tell mom or else understand?"

"The truth is Lizzy, I wanted to kill myself so much I just wanted to end it all I knew if I did I may or may not be happy. After my girlfriend died, I felt so drained like nothing else mattered, like it was gods fault this happened. And I still do but I knew deep down inside me I had to live not for my sake but for hers and all the trust, hope and wish's she put inside of me. She wanted me to have a better life and to see it happen, but she was taken away before she could ever see it." Emily trying to fight the hard tears now.

" I had no other options I took the stuffed animal she gave me my cat Sharky and the necklace and ran, I ran like I had people chasing me before I got to agency building. I picked what I wanted to happen a redo like everyone who's ever been abused in any way, a new life."

At that moment Emily could no longer hold back the flood gates and started bawling into her sisters’ shoulder.

Elizabeth was wondering why Emily had a necklace and never let go of her cat but now it all made sense to her. Emily was not just hurt she was damaged by her parents, by life, by everyone.

Hearing the hard crying both Haley and Molly rush upstairs to see what is wrong, both were hoping it was not Emily being hurt.

"ELIZABETH! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Molly Screamed.

"Shhh mom she cried herself to sleep and fast. She told me some stuff then burst out crying into me. I'll be honest I love her, and I don't want her to leave."

Both Haley and Molly were in shock, not expecting Elizabeth to feel this way about a little when she hates them with a passion.

This time it was Haley that spoke. "Elizabeth baby what did she tell you to make her cry so hard?"

"Sorry mom that's a secret, she asked me not to tell and I told her she had a month to tell you. I'm not going to break her trust ok?" Elizabeth can see her mom's not believing what they are hearing.

Elizabeth sighs and tries to explain some part of it. "She told me a lot about her life and I feel bad for her ok? But if you do ever do anything to her or to hurt her like regressing her, I will never forgive you ever and I will leave to live with your sister Molly."

Both Molly and Haley have never seen this side of Elizabeth and to say they were proud of her would not do her justice at all.

"Sweetie we will never do anything like that, we love her just the way she is, we want to see her become happy herself and let her worry's go. We want her to be who she wants to really be, Elizabeth we want both of you happy." Molly says before Haley can say anything.

"Elizabeth listen we never expected you to care about the little we brought home, we know how much you hate what is done to littles and why you hate them. The fact they you are willing to do this for Emily a little you never met is the happiest moment in my life baby girl." Haley finishes talking then pulls both Molly and Elizabeth holding the now sleeping Emily into a large hug as a family should have.

While the family hugged and was happy Emily was not so lucky.

"WHAT DID WE TELL YOU? DON'T HANG OUT WITH THAT DIRTY GIRL!!!" Mandy yells at her son while she beat's him with his dads’ belt.

"I wish your mother never gave birth to you, you’re just a waste of space." John says wishing he had more daughters and not a son.

"AND ONE MORE THING TOMMY WHY DID I FIND GIRL'S CLOTHES IN YOUR ROOM? YOU FUCKING BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE." Tommy's mom had steam coming out of her ears as she kept beating him. While he was hoping she would get tired, but she never did.

"Stand in that corner with this bottle of Tabasco in your mouth. It better be empty by the time we get back you have 30 minutes." His dad says as they both leave the room to let Tommy suffer.

What did I ever do, I'm 13 almost 14 I'm forced to go to church I can't do anything without my stepmom yelling at me but if I call her that they both hit me. Life is not fair, and god has turned his back on me so why should I listen to him?

Flash forward 2 years.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CANCER?!?" Tommy screamed

"Tommy please calm down for me ok?"

"I'm sorry for yelling Ashley.... I just don't want to lose you, ever you’re the reason I'm alive today you saved me from a dark path."

"Tommy you saved yourself and no matter what your parents say I will always love you and want you to be happy."

"Please why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

"Tommy, I didn't want you to worry about me, your family is enough as is for you."

"I don't want you to go Ashley please!"

"Tommy, I don't have long but I do want to give you something to remember me by ok?"

Ashley has her Mom give him a box to hang on too.

"Tommy please open that when I'm gone ok?"

"Ashley please don't go I need you in my life."

"Tommy, I love you and I always will now you need to leave before your parents find out where you are."

Tommy let's go of her hand and walks to the door, before he can even open it he hears the a single long beep. He knows she won’t suffer anymore.

The moment he’s out the door he sits down on a chair nearby her door as doctors rush in to try and save her.

When he opens the box, he finds three things. A stuffed cat. A necklace. And a letter for him.

He opens the letter making sure not to damage it.

"Dear Tommy by now I'm guessing I have past and you have the box before I tell you anymore always keep the necklace as your Birthday gift, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see it. The stuffed kitty cat is named Sharky I want you to watch out for him forever don't ever lose him for me. Once you finish the letter, I know you will want to keep it, there is a hiding spot in Sharky that is waterproof so hide it in their so your parents don't find it. I've always loved you from the moment I met you, I knew you were hurt and what monsters your parents were, even my mom and dad said to stay away from you cause of them. I couldn't leave you, the day I saw you smile when I made a joke was the day, I knew you were the one for me. Sadly, that all came crashing down a year later, I found out I had Brest cancer. We tried chemo but it never worked so I knew once we had lost all hope what I had to do for you. I got you a friend and a gift to hand onto forever to remember me by. I made sure my parents did not tell you I didn't want you to worry or try and join me when I died. Know this last thing though I never looked down on you when you told me you liked diapers or that you loved to wear girl clothes. I understood why you wanted too and the reason I knew one day if we got married, I would take care of you and let you be happy for once. But I'm sorry that will never come. Both mom and dad have agreed to adopt you if they can get a good enough lawyer to take you away from your parents, if they can't they are sorry but know they will try their best without letting yours find out.

I love you Tommy from the bottom of my heart I hope you can be happy while I'm gone.

Love Ashley your Angel and Shining Star.

• Like 1

shorter but not by much.

Chapter 3

Molly, Haley and Elizabeth all looked in sheer terror as Emily started crying and thrashing trying to get out of Elizabeth's hands

"Baby what's wrong? Emily EMILY!??!!?" Elizabeth was scared at how hard Emily was crying, Emily was wailing more than crying and everyone was worried

"Mom what do I do?" Elizabeth worried now something bad is happening.

"Give her here I have an idea she may not like it though." Haley says.

Elizabeth hands Emily over to Haley and Haley slow undoes her top and puts Emily to her breast, the moment Haley does Emily wakes up and screams in horror.

"Well looks like our angel is back." Molly says smiling

Emily pulls herself away and talks softly with only Haley able to hear her.

"Please... Don't call me angel....." Emily sobs remembering her dream.

"Baby what’s wrong with us calling you angel?"

"My girlfriend... Before she left for a better place she called me that....." Emily bawling harder than before.

All three of them look in shock at Emily thinking that they might have just broken her...

Emily while still balling tells them where to find the letter. "Please be careful with it."

Molly looks at the stuffed cat and finds the secret spot Emily pointed too Molly takes it out and slowly open it's it up. Molly, Haley and Elizabeth look at the letter then start crying as Molly reads it being careful not to get any tears on it.

"Emily don't worry we will never let anything bad happen to this or your kitty Sharky baby." Molly looks at the crying Emily and sees her start to slow down with her sobbing.

'Shh it's ok Emily big sis is right here. Mom can I hold her? I think it might help sense I'm her sister."

Haley hands over Emily to Elizabeth. Emily grabs on tightly to Elizabeth and bury's her head in Elizabeth's shoulder.

"Shhh it's ok pipsqueak I'm right here, everything will be ok I'll protect you from your old family and I'll make sure your kitty stay's safe forever pipsqueak?"  

Emily calms down a bit and looks at Elizabeth. "Thank you, Lizzy. " Emily blushes a little bit before saying to Elizabeth. "Um I like being called Pipsqueak but only if it's you ok?"

"Awww you’re such the cutest little I have ever seen. I'll make sure no one else calls me little Emmy Pipsqueak." Elizabeth smiles knowing that hopefully one day Emily might be happy with her new life. But for now it's a long road to healing, Emotionally, Physically and Mentally.

Haley speaks up while every is looking sad. "How about we get some food? I know everyone must be hungry after crying so much."

Everyone looks at her and nods in unison.

Everyone follows Haley downstairs to get some food.

"Hey hunny would pizza work for us and an infant pizza for Emily?"

Molly asks Emily what she wants. "Sure, dear both me and Elizabeth will take our normal. What would you like Emily?"

"Um I'll have cheese if that's ok." Emily says between sniffles.

"Sweetie whatever you want is ok, we want you to be happier before we set any rules on food." Molly rubs Emily's head while telling her.

"That sounds fine with me, just please let me get some good food at least." Emily hope's if she is forced to eat baby food it will at least taste good and better then the food back home they had for babies. She tried it once and wanted to puke, only the veggie and fruit ones were good in her option.

"Hey Pipsqueak, let's talk about some stuff before we do anything ok?" Elizabeth has a few questions that she hopes won't hurt Emily's feelings.

"Sure, Lizzy what do you want to know." Emily has a confused look on her face now.

"Aww that's so cute when you call me Lizzy. My question is though you told me a bit of why you came here but I know there is more too it am I right?"

Emily let's out a long sigh thinking Elizabeth was smarter than she looked.

"Lizzy when I was younger, I wet the bed a lot and I even wet it in my teens cause when I get really stressed I wet the bed." Elizabeth was about to ask why that was a big deal when Emily started talking again. 

"Over time I liked wearing diapers it made me feel safe and like someone loved me when there was no one too. I never liked growing up fast forced to do what I had to do to be a good little Christian boy. Over the years I learned more about myself and it seemed by the time I fully realized it may have been too late."

Wow that's a shock I would not have expected that. Elizabeth knew better than to say that out loud though thinking it could upset Emily.

"I was 13 when I noticed I was not the same as other boys my age, but I tried to ignore it. That year I also learned what being a teen baby was and all about ABDL and I was happy, really happy to find out I was not alone and that there were other people like me out in the world who liked diapers and that it was ok to like them."

"Is that part of the reason why you came here Emily?" Elizabeth says trying not to cry knowing how hard it must have felt to have the feeling of being alone for so long.

"Part of it, I kept ignoring my girl side growing up, trying to make myself say I was not gay or trans. Years of like girls’ clothes outfits and even girls diapers over boys. I tried to ignore it all, then I had a thought what if I was trans and what would my family say?"

Elizabeth hugs Emily tighter while both of her moms are sneaking a peek and listening in.

"I ran that over and over and over in my head for months and years thinking what they would do. Then I realized and knew what would happen, the fighting the fights that would happen how bad I might get beat. But I knew deep down inside I had to ignore it and hide it, be the perfect little boy that both my parents wanted, say out of trouble with the law."

Emily sighed knowing this was not going to get easier, but she really liked Elizabeth and she wanted her to love her like a true sister. 

"Wow your family sound just like monsters how can anyone like that be alive?" Elizabeth ask's wanting to know badly if that's how everyone is on the other side.

"Sadly, all over the world where I'm from that is normal, religion can be one of the worst things and one of the best. Not often two people have 100% of the same ideology, and when they do it can spell doom. That's why my side had so many wars a lot were started over religion. Religion was my biggest reason for wanting to die I couldn't deal with it and all the loss I felt."

Elizabeth looks to both of her moms and they give her the look that says keep going if you can.

"Pipsqueak that's why we don't have religion here it started too many wars we wanted people to be as happy as possible. Even in the non-alliance nations they banned it we all realized it was fine to not have it." Elizabeth hopes a bit of lying will make Emily feel better.

"Banning it is not the problem for my side it was acceptance most religions had things in them about hating gay trans bi and people who were different, wars over resources, land, people, wars just because someone was not the same color of your skin. My planet was falling apart sadly learning that I would be killed if I went anywhere was scary to me. so I kept everything inside, once the depression got too bad I thought about killing myself over and over again but I knew that even though I wanted too after my first attempt I couldn't go through with it anymore even if I wanted it. That was why I wanted to start over I wanted to leave it all and be myself without someone hating me wanting to beat me or wanting to kill me.

Molly and Haley are quietly crying when there is a knock on the door.

The door opens and the pizza girl looks up to see a woman lightly crying.

"Um you order a pizza’s, right? Ummm you paid over the phone so here you go."

The poor girl hands the pizza to Haley and then takes off quickly.

"Lizzy Emily it's food time so let's eat now and we can work out some details after does that sound good?"

Both Emily and Elizabeth say in unison. "Ok mom."

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 4.

Emily slowly looked up after what felt like hours but was only 30 minutes and realized she was nursing on Haley.

"Oh god oh god I am so sorry...." Emily kept trying to say sorry, but Molly shushed her.

"Emily you're a baby that will be expected so don't worry about it sweetie." Molly said while rubbing Emily's back trying to calm her down.

"Mom can Emily sleep with me tonight please?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm not sure right now sweetie let's see how Emily does for the next few hours ok?" Haley said ignoring the fact that Emily was right there and could hear everything.

"Can I please? I really like Lizzy." Emily said trying to put on big puppy dog eyes.

"We will see, Emily really should be sleeping in her crib as small as she is." Haley said.

"How about I set up the bassinet in my room next to my bed?" Elizabeth asked hoping that she might get a yes out of one of her mom's. 

Elizabeth sees Haley and Molly look at each other for a minute before nodding to each other.

Molly speaks first. "She may sleep in your room as long as she stays in the bassinet."

Haley finishes speaking for Molly. "And make sure she has her stuffed animal Sharky with her understand?" Elizabeth nods knowing how attached Emily is to her cat.

"Um Lizzy can I have my kitty please?" Emily asked not wanting to be far from her cat.

"Sure, thing lil sis." Elizabeth walks over to Emily's crib and grabs her cat and brings it back to her.

Emily reaches out and grabs her kitty with 1 hand before pulling her close to her chest. "Thank you, Lizzy."

"No problem sis." Elizabeth smiled at how cute Emily was acting.

“Mom is it ok if I take Emily to my room now and read with her?” Elizabeth wanted some more alone time with her new sister that she was quickly falling in love with.

“Sure, Elizabeth but not too late. I’ll bring in her bassinet here in an hour or two remember Emily is a newborn and needs a lot of sleep.” Haley said.

“Mom come on she may be in a newborn body, but she’s not regressed and is more adult then most littles.” Elizabeth argued shocking both her parent’s

“Young lady what did yo..” Molly was cut off by Elizabeth.

“No you listen Emily need a lot to heal and treating her like a newborn fully will not help her heal or even get better you both agreed to not get a regressed little now you need to learn about her needs!” Elizabeth tried not to yell while saying it.

“Lizzy….” Emily has never had anyone like Elizabeth stick up her in years she wasn’t sure what to do but deep inside her she felt a slight warm feeling in her body, and she was not sure what it was.

“Emily you are one of the first littles I have seen that I honestly can say I care for and care about I want to help you however I can and I will make sure I keep you safe.” Elizabeth says before hugging Emily tightly and kissing her on the head.

Both Molly and Haley were shocked to say the least they had never seen Elizabeth act like this. She had always been an angel for them unless she was dealing with regressed littles. They both were not sure what to do about what she had said.

“Elizabeth we will talk about this later tonight when Emily is asleep understand?” Molly said sounding like an upset mother.

“No mom we will talk about it now. We are not going to keep secrets from Emily I refuse to.” Elizabeth stated.

Emily was being hugged tightly by Elizabeth at this moment and still holding her kitty when she started getting flash backs of how her parents use to yell at her and what they had done to her.

She remembered one night when she wet the bed and her mom checked on her finding the bed wet she had her butt beat then forced to keep hot sauce in her mouth for 30 minutes while she cried the whole time.

“Emily, Emily calm down sweetie I’m right here.” Elizabeth said holding Emily whispering in her ear.

Both Molly and Haley looked worried at Emily.

“Sweetie are you ok? You were screaming and crying really loudly.” Elizabeth says holding Emily rocking her back and forth.

“I’m sorry Lizzy I had a flash back of what my mom did to me one night….” Emily said seeing a tear come to Elizabeth’s face.

“It’s ok sweetie that’s what big sisters are for. We are great to hug and cry on if you need.” Elizabeth kept rocking Emily hoping she would relax a little.

“I think I’m ok now… Thank you Lizzy.” Emily says hugging Elizabeth and kissing her on her cheek.

“Ok you win Elizabeth. Seeing at how well she is around you we will give you some leeway in how she is raised and treated how does that sound?” Molly said looking at both Emily and Elizabeth.

“I am fine with that how about you Emily?” Elizabeth says before looking down at Emily in her arms.

“I’m ok with that thank you Mom.” Emily saw Molly smile at being called mom and knew it made her happy.

Elizabeth had part of her mind elsewhere at that moment she knew she would have to go to school, but she didn’t want to leave Emily alone at a normal daycare. She knew she would have to ask her mom’s if Emily could come to the school’s daycare so she can spend more time with her.

“Mom what do you say we call it an early night for Emily?” Elizabeth asked knowing Emily must be tired after all the crying she did today.

“I guess it Is still a bit early though.” Molly said.

“It’s ok I’m going to head to bed with her too.” Elizabeth said before grabbing the bassinet herself and walking to her room.

Haley and Molly both had raised eyebrows knowing Elizabeth never went to bed early.

Elizabeth pulls the bassinet into her room and sets it up next to her bed before placing Emily in it and quickly getting dressed in her night clothes.

“There we go was that fast enough for you Emily?”

“You could have taken your time I’m not that needed.” Emily blushed at that thought.

“Sweetie you have a lot of trauma and are really hurt. You can be as needed as you want, and I’ll still love you.”

“Thank you Elizabeth I really mean it.” Emily looked up at Elizabeth and couldn’t help but smile.

“Oh my god! That’s the first time I have seen you really smile since you got here!” Elizabeth was more then excited she was the happiest she had ever been.

Emily blushed bright red at how Elizabeth acted at seeing her smile.

Elizabeth leaned down to Emily tell she was next to her ear.

“I will always protect that smile Emily remember that I don’t want to see you sad.” Elizabeth kissed Emily on her head watching the girl react like an adorable toddler.

“Let’s get some sleep angel you need it.” Elizabeth watched as Emily hugged her kitty tighter before Elizabeth turned off the light and covered Emily up with a light blanket.

Emily let out a small noise before speaking up. “Can you hold my hand tell I’m asleep please?”

“Sure, Emily anything for you.” Elizabeth grabbed Emily’s hand gently holding onto it watching Emily slowly fall asleep.

When Elizabeth knew that Emily was finally asleep, she smiled brightly. “I will hurt anyone who tries to harm you Emily. Knew that I will always be there for you and with you.” Elizabeth said before closing her own eyes to sleep.

Outside of the room both Haley and Molly had heard everything Elizabeth and Emily had said.

They both walked out to the living room before sitting down next to each other and putting a arm over each other almost hugging.

“I think we might have awakened something in Elizabeth. Molly said.

“I think you right and I think it’s going to be impossible to get her away from Emily now.” Haley said making a slight laugh.

“I have a feeling Emily will be going to school with Elizabeth.” Molly said.

“Me too.” Haley agreed.

Molly and Haley sat together quietly for hours before finally heading to bed for the night themselves. It had been a long day for everyone and they both knew there would be more days like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Elfenlied, your story is hauntingly beautiful. I love the depth you have started to create with Emily and Elizabeth.

Thank you for being brave enough to share some of the hurt you experience in real life as well. That takes courage to do. Please continue this literary diamond!

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

Elfenlied, your story is hauntingly beautiful. I love the depth you have started to create with Emily and Elizabeth.

Thank you for being brave enough to share some of the hurt you experience in real life as well. That takes courage to do. Please continue this literary diamond!

Thanks I try to do my best to make them have emotions. growing up i always wanted a older sister so bad but i was a only child so i never could get a older sister. but for this i wanted to have it go how i might have hoped to grow up mixed with about 80-90% of stuff from life. writing about it helps me get over it a bit better then most things so that's why i wanted to write this one. Some chapters will be sweet some will be really emotional but I'll do my best ❤️ thanks. I'm glad you like it ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for liking this story so much! I'll make sure to keep up much more with chapters and try and get them out more often for everyone to enjoy ❤️  I did go back and fix every problem in the first 3 chapters including my weird wrong naming problem. sorry about that.

Chapter 5

Elizabeth woke and opened her eyes seeing Emily still next to her sleeping peacefully made her smile a bright smile. She knew today was going to better already, but for now she had to get up and shower before Emily woke up. She was getting her clothes when she realized Emily didn’t get a bath last night and thought she might as well take one with her and kill two birds with one stone.

Elizabeth slowly picked up Emily trying not to wake her until they got to the bathroom to make things easier for her.

Elizabeth was able to get her to the bathroom and mostly undressed, she still had to change Emily’s wet and messy diaper before she could do anything else.

Elizabeth laid Emily down on the floor and got to work changing her diaper and getting her cleaned. Elizabeth noticed that Emily was starting wake up from the cold wipes Elizabeth was using.

“Mmmmm it’s too early.” Emily said letting the pacifier slip from her mouth.

“Hey sleepy head how did you sleep last night?” Elizabeth smiled down at Emily while finishing up.

“Honestly that was the best sleep I have had a while.” Elizabeth finished up happy to hear that Emily slept well next to her.

Elizabeth got up and put everything away before slipping off her clothes to get into the bath.

“Umm I can’t really turn around to give you any privacy sorry…” Elizabeth picked up Emily and slowly got into the bathtub turning the water on and letting it fill up around them.

“Sweetie, not only are you are a girl now and my little sister so don’t worry about it I love you too much to even think about it.” Elizabeth kissed the top of Emily’s watching her relax more in her arms.

Elizabeth quickly got to work cleaning Emily head to toe making sure she was squeaky clean before washing herself and her hair.

“Do you like having baths with me or do you want me to just bathe you?” Elizabeth looks down and sees Emily laying against her chest, again almost asleep.

“Well guess that answers my question.” Elizabeth giggles to herself before turning off the water and getting out of the bath grabbing 3 towels wrapping herself in and her hair each in one and Emily in one.

Elizabeth takes Emily to her own room and starts to diaper her making sure to use a lot of powder. Once Elizabeth is done, she goes over to the closet and grabs a cute short purple baby dress and slides it on Emily.

Elizabeth notices that the sleeping Emily forgot her kitty and she quickly runs back into her room and grabs the stuffed kitty before grabbing Emily off the changing table and carrying her to the living room.

Elizabeth saw both her mom’s already up sitting at the table having breakfast

“How did Emily sleep last night?” Molly asked slipping her coffee.

“It went great she said she had the best sleep ever and then fell back asleep on me in the bath.” Elizabeth looked down at Emily still sleeping but moving more in her arms.

“That’s good. Elizabeth, we did talk about it and we both have agreed you will be in charge of Emily from now on how does that sound?” Haley saw the shocked look on Elizabeth’s face.

“Wait your kidding, right? This had to be a joke.” Elizabeth couldn’t understand she thought her parents got a little cause they wanted one but now she was thrust into a world of confusion.

“Sweetie it’s not a joke we really want you to take care of her. She has bonded to you more then we ever thought she would.” Molly said taking another sip of coffee while Haley continued.

“We did want to adopt a little and help them that was the main reason but once we saw how well you bonded with her compared to us in such a short time we talked about it and realized it might be for the best at least for a while if you take care of her.” Haley saw Elizabeth stunned just looking at them.

“Elizabeth we trust you and we know Emily will be happiest with you right now and if we need to watch her while you are busy or at school we will but it will be your job to take care of her understand?” Molly said letting it sink in while taking another slip of coffee.

“So, wait let me get this straight I’ll be taking care of her? How will I feed her I can’t you know make milk.” Elizabeth knew she was too young for that, so she was wondering what her moms had planned.

“Don’t worry about that me and Haley will have it covered. We will either feed or give you bottles while you are out.” Molly said as she finished her coffee.

“You almost gave me a heart attack that was mean. So, if I’m taking care of her beside the milk problem, I’ll be changing her bathing and taking her to therapy and everything else in-between?” Elizabeth asked looking at her mom’s hoping for a good answer.

“Yep that about sums it up Elizabeth, she will be your charge unless we need to help for some reason and even then, we will do our best not too understand?” Haley asked.

“Yes, mom I understand.” Elizabeth looked down at noticed Emily was starting to wake up from her short nap after the bath.

“How long was I asleep for Lizzy?” Emily asked while holding her stuffed kitty tightly to her chest.

“Only a little bit my cute little sister. How did you sleep?”

“I slept like a little baby.” Emily laughed at her own joke while Elizabeth just smiled the biggest smile.

“Now Emily me and our moms had a little bit of a talk ok? How this is going to work is I’m going to be in charge of doing almost every little thing for you that I can.” Elizabeth saw Emily smile then look at her in utter horror. “I said almost sweetie I won’t be feeding you milk unless it’s from a bottle, both our moms will still feed you that way though.” Elizabeth watched as Emily quickly relaxed again in her arms.

Thank you, mommy’s” Emily said trying to act as cute as possible to show how happy she was.

“What’s the plan today with Emily?” Elizabeth asked wondering what they were going to do.

“Well we were planning on doing some minor shopping and getting her a few stuffed animals for her to have beside her kitty Sharky.” Molly answered.

I don’t need any more stuffies as long as I got Sharky I’m fine just having him.” Emily said making sure she still had Sharky in her hands.

“Sweetie you need more than one stuffed animal. I don’t know any little that doesn’t have at least 5 or 10 stuffed animals baby girl.” Haley said while moving closer to Elizabeth and Emily.

Haley leaned down and kisses Emily on her head before whispering into her ear. “Sweetie we all love you very much please let us treat you.” Haley slowly moved away and watched and waited.

“I guess if you really want to, we can get a few.” Emily saw everyone’s eyes brighten at what she had said.

“Let’s get Emily and little Elizabeth some food and then we can go.” Molly giggled watching Elizabeth pout at her little comment.

Haley walked back over to Elizabeth and Emily before gently picking up Emily and slipping down her shirt and moving Emily to her breast waiting for Emily to latch on.

“Emily sweetie please? I know you might not like it but this is all you can eat now baby girl.” Haley watched as Emily slowly latched on and started sucking from her. Watching Emily relax and notices Emily close her eyes not wanting to see what she was doing.

“Elizabeth go get her diaper baby and make sure it is full.” Molly asks.

“Ok mom.” Elizabeth runs upstairs and starts packing the diaper bad making sure to have enough diapers and clothes in case the worst happens. She’s almost out of Emily’s room before she thinks to grab a few pacifiers just in case Emily wants on.

Haley watches as Elizabeth runs back into the room with the bag.

“Got everything hun?” Haley asks.

“Yeah I got diapers clothes and pacifiers and it does have all the stuff to change a diaper too.” Haley beamed with pride at how responsible her daughter was with the first little she has taken care of.

“Let’s out outside and let Emily finish eating out there and get some fresh air she hasn’t been anywhere for a few days.” Haley said rubbing her hand through Emily’s hair.

Elizabeth makes her way outside followed by Molly and Haley as they head to the truck and start putting stuff inside that they might need for the trip to the store now that they have a newborn little.

“Wait mom did you pack the baby carrier?” Elizabeth asks.

“No why would I pack that?” Molly asks with a puzzled look on her face.

“Um I want to wear it and carry Emily around in it so she can look at me.” Elizabeth admits blushing bright red.

Both Haley and Molly look at her in shock never thinking she would ever ask to wear that.

“Sure, sweetie go grab it and we can bring it with us that should keep Emily calm too in a new scary place.” Haley says before she notices that Emily is no longer feed from her.

“I’m really full srwwy.” Emily blushes saying that.

All 3 woman can help but think how cute Emily just sounded in front of them.

Elizabeth heads inside and grabs the baby carrier before coming back outside and putting it in the backseat next to her.

“Can I put Emily in her car seat mom?” Elizabeth asks smiling.

“Sure, do you remember how to do it?” Haley was sure she did but wanted to make sure.

“Yes, mom I remember we had to learn it in little class.” Elizabeth gently took Emily from her mom before hugging her.

“Remember Emily I will never let anything bad happen do you. It’s a big sister’s job to protect her little sister and I will make sure I do.” Elizabeth kisses Emily on her cheek before getting in the back sit and strapping Emily into the rear facing car seat for her.

“Can’t I face forward?” Emily saw Elizabeth nod no and knew to drop it knowing she would not win.

“It’s ok I’ll be next to you.” Elizabeth checks all the buckles before she moved over to her seat and buckled herself in.

“Everybody ready to go it’s Emily’s big day.” Molly said watching Emily blush. Both her and Haley were hoping today’s trip would happen without a problem but having a little always meant something went wrong.

“Let’s go mom.” Elizabeth smiled while grabbing Emily’s hand to hold during the car ride making sure Emily would not be scared.

With that the truck started up and they headed to the store to get Emily some stuffed animals and a few other surprises. 

• Like 1

Another great chapter.  A small suggestion there are a few spots while spelled correctly are not the word you wanted. When you finish writing a chapter after your spell check read the story out loud to your self you will pick up little errors like that. Its something I need to do more often myself lol

1 hour ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

Another great chapter.  A small suggestion there are a few spots while spelled correctly are not the word you wanted. When you finish writing a chapter after your spell check read the story out loud to your self you will pick up little errors like that. Its something I need to do more often myself lol

lol thanks ill go back over it again. some times ill just see a word and go hmm looks fine to me even though i typed the word 2 times in a row xD  (Ok went back over again now that im wide awake and i have no idea how some word's did not get typed but i fixed them added a few removed one or and hopefully fixed it overall

22 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I really want to see what happens with her dad because he was a real jerk and deserves to be a regressed little

Yeah her parents are awful perhaps they will end up in a parade full of spanking machines demonstrating them on their super naughty diapered bottoms *nodsnods* :)

8 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah her parents are awful perhaps they will end up in a parade full of spanking machines demonstrating them on their super naughty diapered bottoms *nodsnods* :)

22 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I really want to see what happens with her dad because he was a real jerk and deserves to be a regressed little

lol I would like to do something with her old parents the problem is they had no idea where she went so they don't know where to start looking. I might make a short side story just for them to get punished for what they did.

17 minutes ago, elfenlied said:

lol I would like to do something with her old parents the problem is they had no idea where she went so they don't know where to start looking. I might make a short side story just for them to get punished for what they did.

They don't know where their daughter is now living true.  The same cannot be said about the some of the diaper dimension's residents :) "Honey do you want to press the button that will start your parent's autospankers once the nursery bots get their first super-thick diaper's on? :)

• Haha 1