LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

43 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So... now we can add borderline-rape to Kinsey's flaws. O_o Like, I expected one of them to force themselves on Sabrina sooner or later. But within the first few hours of her un-personing?

This is gonna add a few more years of therapy to what Sabrina was already gonna need to recover. And it hasn't even been a day.

Bree just needs to be a good girl, :P 

13 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

"If you ever try to run again," Kinsley's warm smile never faltered, "I will break your fucking legs."

Getting a nice "Misery" vibe from that line. Got to say this is one of the darker, and frankly more terrifying of your works. I am reading just to keep up with it all, but in my heart of hearts I do hope that Kinsey gets some form of comeuppance for her savage behavior. This has strayed from fun kink to seriously non-consent territory.  

Woah was not expecting that!

Bree doesn’t seem to learn, all she has to do is listen and be good. 
She could have asked Kinsley for the bathroom but she didn’t. Trying to run again, has she not learned ANYTHING.

Kinsley threatening to break her legs though, I’m wondering and kind of hoping it’s just an idle threat but you never know!

It’s better to start thinking more long-term and be a little more collected, or else the situation will keep deteriorating. Unfortunately, someone seems unable to act as a good girl and keeps ending up in trouble...

btw, Kinsley doesn’t seem the sort of person that makes empty threats.

IDK, this one's getting dark even by my standards.  Kinsley seems like she picks people based on their willingness to take the abuse she likes to dish out.  Chaining someone to the stove is definitely over the line into false imprisonment, so the natural flight reaction isn't even abnormal at this point.  

The devil in me notices, however, that Bree completely forgot about her full bladder in that whole exchange, and it's still full at this moment...

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

IDK, this one's getting dark even by my standards.  Kinsley seems like she picks people based on their willingness to take the abuse she likes to dish out.  Chaining someone to the stove is definitely over the line into false imprisonment, so the natural flight reaction isn't even abnormal at this point.  

The devil in me notices, however, that Bree completely forgot about her full bladder in that whole exchange, and it's still full at this moment...

I seem to remember Kimmy being chained to the sink once, though she probably begged for it, I think we might be seeing a few of the kimmy highlights in Bree's story.

11 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

what happens to this naughty pet that piddles on the floor? not sure she has made it to the potty yet has she?

?

...uh oh.  Poor Bree!

9 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Getting a nice "Misery" vibe from that line. Got to say this is one of the darker, and frankly more terrifying of your works. I am reading just to keep up with it all, but in my heart of hearts I do hope that Kinsey gets some form of comeuppance for her savage behavior. This has strayed from fun kink to seriously non-consent territory.  

It's definitely dark, and much less cartoonish than the last time I did this kind of torment to a character.

Don't worry - it doesn't stay this dark forever... enjoy the ride!

8 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Woah was not expecting that!

Bree doesn’t seem to learn, all she has to do is listen and be good. 
She could have asked Kinsley for the bathroom but she didn’t. Trying to run again, has she not learned ANYTHING.

Kinsley threatening to break her legs though, I’m wondering and kind of hoping it’s just an idle threat but you never know!

She keeps thinking she can get away with it, whatever her next step is.  She keeps thinking this time it will work.

...but I'm sure it will next time.

8 hours ago, Bonsai said:

It’s better to start thinking more long-term and be a little more collected, or else the situation will keep deteriorating. Unfortunately, someone seems unable to act as a good girl and keeps ending up in trouble...

btw, Kinsley doesn’t seem the sort of person that makes empty threats.

Kinsley is a very interesting character ❤️

So far in the story, how many times has Bree thought about the long-term?

5 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Consensual non-consent (CNC) is a big thing for me, and a lot of the darkness in this story is twisted versions of things that have actually happened or have been said to me by play partners in-scene.  I described the sensation in Keeper's Pet (I swear I'll finish it someday), but when a Dominant delivers a particularly good line (a threat, a compliment, an observation)... my brain actually gets fuzzy for a minute, like the whole world buzzed for a quick second.

It's a feeling I cherish.  I've gotten that feeling from many partners over the years, and it's not a thing that I'll ever get "enough" of, I think.

One time, I had a partner tie me to a table and I kept subtly untying myself while they weren't looking.

Finally, after the third time of re-tying me, my partner leaned in reaaaaaal close and said:

"You think you're clever.  You think you're funny.  Have you ever had a broken finger?"  My eyes widened and I shook my head.  "Keep it up and you'll find out what one feels like."

It took me a few minutes to recover from the thrill I got from that one.

BUT.

This only works because I had ABSOLUTE trust in that partner.  There was no way they'd ever do me real harm, but they knew that this level of darkness excited me.  It's a moment, a feeling, and a line I'll never forget.  I can still see the spark in their eye as they said it.

Mmm.

Aaaaanyway.  Yeah, this story has a lot of moments that are inspired by things that have happened to me in-scene, in CNC scenes specifically, and this is a way to further explore some of those feelings.

I honestly don't know how this story ends.  I haven't written the ending yet.  I can't promise that every character will survive.

I do however promise that there IS diaper content and it IS sexy and not horrific.

...also I'm sure her full bladder has no relevance on the plot!  >_>

4 hours ago, Lyra said:

I seem to remember Kimmy being chained to the sink once, though she probably begged for it, I think we might be seeing a few of the kimmy highlights in Bree's story.

I've been chained to:

• tables
  • chairs
  • beds
  • support beams
  • computer desks
  • ...other things that I'm forgetting, I'm sure

I've never been chained to a ring embedded in the wall, ceiling, or floor... that's on my want list.

I really, deeply enjoy BDSM and CNC - I've said it before, but diapers aren't my core fetish - dehumanization/objectification is, and removing someone's freedom of movement can be very hot along those lines.

• Like 2

Chapter Thirteen

Everything hurt.  Her knees hurt, her thighs hurt, her neck hurt, and the crying had left her eyes hurting.  More than anything else at that very moment, however, her back hurt.  Lila dug her heels in a little deeper into Sabrina's spine, bringing a whimper from her living footrest.

Despite all of Sabrina's misery, Lila was mirthful.  "Of course she did!  Why wouldn't she say yes?"

Faith laughed, gentle tinkling laughter.  "Because you're a baby?"

"I am not!"  Sabrina winced as Lila dug her feet in as she flailed in response to the teasing.  "I just look young, I'm older than she is!"

"Oh, so you're driving yourself to your date then?"  Faith's tone was sly, teasing.

Lila's response was only silence.  It stretched on to an uncomfortable degree before a squeak from her broke the tension.  "...you won't drive me?"

To Sabrina's surprise, she sounded genuinely sad.

"Of course I'll drive you, Lilabean.  So how did you ask her?"  Sabrina couldn't see what was being passed around, but she could feel the couch moving against her leg, she could feel Lila shifting in her seat in response.  

She had been kneeling in this same position for what felt like an eternity, feeling humiliated and helpless but unwilling to attempt resistance again.  When Kinsley had commanded her to get down on hands and knees, she hadn't expected to be used as furniture.

"I literally just walked up to her and said: Hi, you're beautiful and I'd like to squish your boobs.  Is there any chance you're gay?"

Sabrina winced as she heard the sharp slap of Faith's palm against her own forehead.  She couldn't see either of them, but she could tell all the same.

"You didn't."

Lila was offended.  "Of course I did!  I'd love it if a girl said that to me!"

"Little bean, for a genius you are really dumb sometimes."

Genius?  The word stuck in Sabrina's mind.  What did Lila do?  Other than play video games and eat ice cream.  Another sharp pain in her back ended the quizzical thoughts.  Lila squirmed, dropping her weight low in her seat.  Sabrina could almost see the girl's arms haughtily folded over her chest.  

"I am not!  You shut up."

"So, what did she say to that?"

"She said 'what' like five times, it was so irritating to repeat myself over and over... "  The silence drew out, and Sabrina actually felt her heart lighten for a moment, as she suppressed a laugh.  "What?  After she finally heard me, she said yes.  We're going out to a movie and back to her place in two weeks.  I think she might be hard of hearing, I hope the movie has subtitles."

"There's so much to unpack there!"  Exasperation dripped from the words.  "You literally told her that you wanted to squish her boobs five times.  She actually said yes to that.  And you want me to drive you to the movie, and what?  Wait there?  And then drive you to her place?"

"No, I figured you'd drop me off at the movies and then I'd ride with her to her house and you'd get me when I'm done sexing her."

Sabrina finally couldn't stand it any more.  She burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all.  Her aches and pains were forgotten in that moment of hilarity, as she found herself laughing uncontrollably at Lila's impossible naivete.

Lila screeched at her, dropping a heel hard into Sabrina's back.  "Bree!  Stop laughing!  It's not funny!"

Faith sighed.  "Why can't you just be good, Bree?"

"Ugh!  I don't want a footstool any more.  Can you send her to bed?"

The pressure of the feet disappeared abruptly, as did Sabrina's laughter - the steel collar was pulled sharply against her throat.  She coughed, choking as she hobbled behind Faith, dragged away from the living room.  The key to her door was apparently a wicked-looking iron thing, ancient and imposing, as was the click of the lock opening.

"I'm going to give you one chance to make up for hurting her feelings.  You're on breakfast duty tomorrow, and you're going to do the best job you've ever done, you understand me?  Or I'll get Kinsley to give you a hundred swats."

Fear gripped Sabrina as she tumbled backward, thrown carelessly into her room, back slamming against the bed.  Her hands went automatically to her throat, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Do.  You.  Understand.  Me."

"Yes Faith."  Sabrina's words were a squeak, her voice shaking as much as her body.

The door closed, the lock clicked again, heavy and imposing.  She sat, arms wrapped around her knees as she recovered from the shock, alone in the dark of her room.  Eventually, her breathing evened out and she stood, flipping the light on.  Her eyes immediately fell on her phone, hope blooming.

Jules.

Jules could send help.

She snatched the device, dropping down on her bed and tapping in her unlock code.  Her messaging was already open.

RoseAndThorns:  Hey Jules, I'm really sorry that I haven't been writing much lately.  I started dating one of the girls here and... well, it's been taking up all of my time.  How are you?

Jewellee: omg
Jewellee: THATS where you've been!!???!
Jewellee: Ive been worried sick you asshole

RoseAndThorns:  I am so sorry
RoseAndThorns:  So
RoseAndThorns:  Sorry
RoseAndThorns:  You're my best friend and I didn't mean to scare you
RoseAndThorns:  My cat died and my dad's an ass and everything was so hard
RoseAndThorns:  But it's getting better
RoseAndThorns:  I think I'm
RoseAndThorns:  happy

Jewellee: That's great!  
Jewellee: Which one are you dating?  
Jewellee: Kinsley?  
Jewellee: You said she was cute

RoseAndThorns:  Sorry Jules, I gotta go!
RoseAndThorns:  They're calling me
RoseAndThorns:  But hey, the prank war escalated
RoseAndThorns:  They started stealing each others phones and texting people
RoseAndThorns:  So if you get a weird message from me, it's probably Faith

Jewellee: Lol got it
Jewellee: But you owe me some kiss and tell bitch

She stared at the screen.  How had they even gotten in?  Her stomach sank, she flopped down on the bed, laying flat as she struggled mentally.  Jules would still believe her, right?  She still had a hope.

She started typing out her message:  Jules.  Last message was a lie.  I need help.  I need you to call the cops.  Help.  It's me.  Ask me a question only I would know.

Message not sent.

Sabrina mashed the screen, trying to figure out what was wrong, the send button pressed but the app always said the same thing.

No connection.

She flipped down the top menu to see if they had put it in airplane mode or something.

No SIM detected.

What did that mean!?  She clenched her eyes shut, swirling with her fear and desperation.  The SIM was the thing she got from the phone store, the tiny card that went in the phone.  She pried the back off, popped the battery...

And stared at the empty compartment.

When she woke the next morning, her bladder felt full to bursting.  On the floor, a note waited for her, slipped under her door in the night.

Breakfast duty.  Do it right.

She tried her door, surprised to find it unlocked.  Sabrina grimaced, heading into the bathroom.  Her frown deepened at her reflection.  Her hair was starting to get long enough that it was flopping over, no longer purple fuzz atop her head, but her actual sandy blonde color was showing.

"I need to shave my head."

Lila's door was closed, a rarity.

Faith wanted a perfect breakfast for the strangest of the four of them, little Lila, which meant waffles and that awful song.  It didn't take long to get the coffee brewing, the waffles cooked and plated.  Kinsley had her headphones on and just gestured at receiving the coffee.  Sabrina wanted to ask where Faith was, if she had left and gone to Angie's... but she was too afraid.

Waffles plated.  Covered in syrup, too much syrup for anyone but Lila.

She turned the knob to Lila's room, steadying the tray and pushing the door open with a foot as she prepared to deliver.

"This is the waffle song because it's waffle time!  Golden fluffy goodness for... what the fuck."

Lila was in the bed.  Alone.  Sleeping.  Her breasts hanging out, barely obscured by a tiny pink child's bib tied around her neck.  The shield of a light blue pacifier bobbed between her lips.  On her lower half was nothing but a diaper.  An honest-to-goodness, adult-sized pink diaper... except the crotch, which was swollen and discolored.

The plate crashed to the ground as Sabrina stared.  The bizarre but peaceful scene shattered as Lila sat bolt upright.

"What?  What happened?  Wha... my waffles!  On no!  Bree you idiot!"

"You look like a baby... what... "

Her words were interrupted by a heartbroken wail erupting from Lila's lips.  Tears spewed forth from her eyes, rolling down her face and only completing the image.

"What are you wearing?  Did you piss yourself?"

"My... waffles!  It's not... fair!"

The scene was surreal.  Lila sobbing with her head tilted back, an obviously used diaper taped around her and no real clothing, just the bib.  Crying.  Nothing made sense, Sabrina wasn't sure that this wasn't some bizarre dream.

Until she felt Kinsley's fingers wrap around the collar.

"What is going on in here?  Why is her breakfast all over the floor?"

"She's... what... "  Sabrina only pointed at the supposed genius in her piss-soaked diaper.  "What?"

Nothing made sense as Sabrina stared at the small finger pointing straight at her.  "She was mean to me yesterday and now she threw my breakfast on the floor!"

"I- "  The room felt cold as those ice blue eyes glared at her, Kinsley's gaze burning a hole straight through Sabrina's already flimsy resolve.  "I'm sorry."  Her head sank, her shoulders slumped.  "I'm sorry... "

Lila's fury was unsatisfied.  She flailed her arms in anger as she screeched her rage.  "Punish her!  Rub her face in the waffles!  She's a bad girl!"

"Lila Rose."  Sabrina flinched instinctively, crushing her eyelids closed in terror.  She carefully opened them, her shoulders scrunched around her ears and her head down.  "Are you being a good girl?"

The diapered girl deflated instantly, sinking back down to the bed, her lip quivering.  "But I'm a good girl, she was... "

"I'm going to handle her, little miss."  The lump of fear was back.  Sabrina was all too aware of the fact that Kinsley had not let go.  "Bree and I need to have a little talk.  You're going to be a good girl for me, right sweetie?"

"Yes Mama."

Sabrina gaped at Lila, the woman was usually childish but this was beyond anything she had seen before by a mile.  She stumbled along, following behind Kinsley as best she could, her own hands gripping the unforgiving steel collar, watching Lila stare sadly at the fallen plate, the syrupy mess on the ground.

...that Sabrina knew she'd have to clean up herself.

Kinsley didn't say another word, just marched straight for her bedroom.  Kinsley's bedroom.  A door Sabrina had never seen open.

"You have fucked up."

• Like 9

How did she fuck up? By walking in on Lila (something she was ordered to do) by reacting poorly to the sight of her in a diaper (something any sane person--or unperson--would do) or simply for dropping the waffles?

How much abuse do they expect Bree to take before she becomes desperate enough to try to "escape" by the only means left to her? ? perhaps Kinsey would get the help she evidently needs for her complete and utter insanity if the girl she supposedly "loves" was willing to drink bleach just to get away from her?

51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

How did she fuck up? By walking in on Lila (something she was ordered to do) by reacting poorly to the sight of her in a diaper (something any sane person--or unperson--would do) or simply for dropping the waffles?

How much abuse do they expect Bree to take before she becomes desperate enough to try to "escape" by the only means left to her? ? perhaps Kinsey would get the help she evidently needs for her complete and utter insanity if the girl she supposedly "loves" was willing to drink bleach just to get away from her?

I promise I'm not going THAT dark.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I promise I'm not going THAT dark.

Yeah, wouldn't be a very good way to end the story anyway. And having her wake up in the hospital would be a bit too similar to... another story which i won't spoil here. ?

She messed up for dropping the waffles and calling Lila a baby. She’s going through a hell of a lot 

Her sim has gone and they’ve messaged her friend; that’s bad. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel for her

Chapter Fourteen

Sabrina didn't know what she expected out of Kinsley's room.  She had been living in the house for months, she had been in the disaster area that Faith called her room, she had been in Lila's room countless times.

But Kinsley's room was always closed.

Part of her expected it to be a mystical fairyland, pinks and blues and pixies everywhere... another part of her expected it to be terrifying, whips and chains.  The steel collar and bracelet were testament to her hidden wickedness.  The night that Kinsley had held Sabrina's crying form in her lap felt so far away, the love that they had showered her with, the acceptance she had felt.  Even as Kinsley dragged her along, Sabrina missed her.  Not this Kinsley, not the cruel deliverer of punishment, the authoritarian... she missed the kind and sweet Kinsley with the warm eyes and soft hands, who would hold her entirely in her lap and stroke her hair.  The Kinsley who would brush away her tears and made the pain of the outside world fade to nothing.

She had been kicked around for so long before she landed in the Dollhouse, rejected and broken, dismissed and dejected, drained and weak from everyone turning on her.  The dolls, especially Kinsley, had showed her a sisterhood that she had no idea she had been missing.  In that moment, as she was being pulled to certain pain, she wanted Kinsley more than anything, she wanted comfort.  Her shock at Lila and the incredible unfairness that her current predicament carried disappeared into the background of her mind as fear began to grow.

All of her pain and fear, her hope for comfort and her desperation came in a single whispered word.  "Kinsley... "

It was an enchanted forest.

Her room.

Sabrina's fear disappeared as she stared wide-eyed at her room.  A large pink bed dominated the space, but it didn't draw the eye - the walls did.  A single, enormous tree sprawled across the walls, gnarled, elegant branches with emerald leaves and tiny pink and white flowers with glittery silhouettes of fairies dancing from leaf to leaf.  Even the lamp that hung down from the center of the room looked like it was magically crafted by the fae out of branches, and the light it cast was a warm yellow rather than the hard white that was in the rest of the house.

The painted branches of the walls flowed seamlessly into shelves here and there, each one covered with dolls.  Pixies, kittens, all manner of cutesy magical creatures... honestly, it looked like the room of an extremely spoiled princess.

Sabrina was stunned, not only by the splendor of the room, but by the tight hug she found herself in.  Her feet were lifted off the ground, she dangled in Kinsley's arms.

A soft whisper tickled her ear.  "Bree.  Why can't you be good?"

The oft-repeated words sent a new shock of fear through her.  Any time Faith said that, pain followed shortly thereafter.  It dawned on her how incredibly helpless she was, hanging in Kinsley's grasp.  She couldn't touch the floor, she had no hope of resisting Kinsley at all.

And her tears began to flow.

"Bree, why can't you just be good?  I have to punish you now.  Lila is so fragile, Bree.  I work so hard to take care of her, to keep her happy, to keep her safe."

"Kinsley please... "

"I'm trying so hard, Bree.  Can't you see that?  You hurt her last night.  You made her feel like a fool and it's so hard to get her to open up."  The world shifted, the crushed view of Kinsley's arm gave way to a gaze fixed on a pair of plush slippers waiting on the ground.  Kinsley's knees were unyielding in her stomach, and the hand on her bottom brought fresh terror.  Without thinking, her hands shot to cover her rear, but Kinsley's other hand grabbed her wrists and held them to the middle of her back.

"Please!  I'm sorry!  I'll be good!"

Her thighs were so bruised, so battered from recent punishments - she didn't think she could take more than one blow.  Panic held her as tightly and Kinsley's hands.  She struggled with all her might, but she was paper in Kinsley's iron grip.  Hopeless.  Helpless.

When the hand came down, when the fire spread through the backs of her thighs and tore a scream from her throat, she nearly passed out.  Kinsley pulled her tighter, higher up on her lap as the second blow fell, incoherent pleading spilling from Sabrina's lips, a litany of apologies and promises to behave.  Slurred words and sobs intermingled.

The third blow sounded just as terrible... but no pain came.

"Keep screaming."

It didn't make any sense, the slap of flesh on flesh sounded once more, but she felt nothing but the still-burning agony of the first two strikes.

The hand rose again, and Sabrina tensed, waiting, begging.  The crack of the blow came again... but no pain.  She tried to twist around to see what was happening in her confusion, but that only brought the next blow down across her thighs again, the pain spreading anew and ripping a fresh scream from her.

"Dammit Bree," Kinsley's voice seemed louder than it needed to be.  "You bled on me."

Sabrina's eyes went wide as she tumbled to the ground, landing with a thud in a jumble of limbs on the floor.

"Please I'm sorry please... "

"Crawl to your room.  I don't want to see you walk without permission today.  Crawl to your room and clean yourself up, then you need to apologize to Lila for hurting her feelings."

Her response was swift but quiet.  "Yes Kinsley."

She crawled.  Every movement hurt, every inch was fresh agony, her thighs felt like they had been set on fire, they were literally giving off a heat that she could feel as her calves neared the backs of her thighs while crawling.  With effort, she pulled Kinsley's door open without standing, and crawled to her room, her head jumbled and confused by what had happened.

She had been punished, but two of the strikes had missed her.

Nothing made sense.  She had found Lila in nothing but a diaper and a bib like an overgrown infant, but she had been beaten for dropping waffles and not a single reasonable word was said about the bizarre scene.

Just "poor Lila".

As she pulled her own door closed behind her and gingerly touched the back of her thigh - her fingertips coming back wet with blood that seeped from the welts left by Kinsley's fingers - she had no idea what to do or how to handle anything.

What the hell was normal?  How were you supposed to treat an adult in a piss-soaked diaper who was screaming about waffles?

She wasn't sure what the answer was, all she knew was that she had done it wrong.

If she hurt Kinsley's precious little Lila's feelings, Kinsley would hurt her body.

"How is it my fault?"  Faith sounded angry.  As far as Sabrina knew, Lila had never come out of her room, though she might have dozed off while laying in her bed... on her stomach.  "I gave her a simple task, I didn't know she was going to mess it up!"

"Don't you yell at me, Faith."  There was an edge to Kinsley's voice that brought the fear back in full force to Sabrina without even being in the same room.  "It wasn't that long ago that you were over my lap."

"It's not my fault!  I had a date and I she's given Lila breakfast lots of times.  This is Bree's fault."

"You knew she was in a bad way last night.  You knew she was really upset because Bree laughed at her.  You knew this was a possibility.  You chose to go to Angie's anyway."

"You leave Angie out of this!"

Sabrina winced at the fire in the words.  Kinsley didn't respond right away, the silence was impossibly tense - she knew what expression Kinsley would be wearing, the cold fire in those icy eyes.  She didn't envy Faith... for once.

"You're on little sister duty."

"What!?  No!  Angie's coming over tonight!  Put Bree on little sister duty!"

"Bree doesn't even count as a human right now, Faith Morgan.  She's not getting a free upgrade just because you want to grind on your girlfriend.  One more word out of you and it'll be two days."

"Yes Auntie."

Sabrina blinked.  Just like that, the conflict was over.  Faith did not sound happy - she sounded furious - but she wasn't objecting any more.  She had no idea what "little sister duty" entailed, likely babysitting Lila the little sister.  But doing what, having a tea party?  Playing with dolls?  Lila had seemed perfectly coherent if a little wound up.

But a fresh glimmer of hope was lit by their conversation.

Angie.

Faith's girlfriend.

The dolls would likely keep her locked in her room, away from Angie, or they'd try to intimidate her into not saying anything to the guest... but it was her best chance.  She could bang on the door or scream if she were locked in.  She could find a way to get Angie alone, explain that she was being held prisoner... it was the first hope of escape in a while.  They hadn't left her alone since her last attempt.  Not without locking her in or chaining her to something.  She had thought about climbing out of a window, but with the high foundation of the house it was quite a drop... and the dolls kept something unpleasant under each window.  A bin of rakes and lawn tools under one, and a cactus of all things under her bedroom window.  Between the height and the obstacles, she didn't think she could make the drop without breaking a limb.

Sabrina flinched as the door to her room opened.  Kinsley slipped inside, closing the door behind her.

A whimper escaped her as Kinsley sat down on her bed... but she was pleasantly surprised when she felt a gentle hand gliding over her too-long hair.

"You're going to be a good girl, right Bree?  Who's my good girl?"

Doesn't even count as human.

"I am."  The words came out a whisper, her eyes clenched shut as Kinsley's fingers caressed her, sliding along her hair and down behind her ear, pausing to stroke her earlobe.

"I need you to be an extra good girl today, Bree.  You're going to go upstairs and you're going to help take care of Lila and Faith."  What?  Sabrina's head cocked to one side involuntarily.  "You're going to stay upstairs unless I give you permission to go somewhere else.  Lila and Faith are watching TV, you're going to sit with them, and you're going to not say a single word to them.  Do you understand?  You are mute.  If I hear you speak, I will make the worst spanking I've ever given you seem tame.  I've been hitting you with about half of my strength, at most."

Her eyes went wide at the thought of Kinsley hitting her twice as hard.  She could only take a few hits on a good day, she had broken down after only one this morning, her backside hurt so much.

"What are you going to say to them?"

"Nothing."

The world ignited in a blossom of purple and red at the edges of her vision.  The blow came so quickly and so far beyond anything Kinsley had dished out before, she didn't even scream.  She never even heard the sound.  Kinsley's hand clamped over her mouth, the other hand on the back of her head.  Blue eyes locked on her own.

"You.  Are.  Mute.  Do you understand?"

Through the tears, through the fear, she nodded.  As Kinsley released her, a sob escaped.  Her left thigh felt like she had been shot, waves of pain were still rushing through her, one after another, all throughout her leg.  It took everything she had to keep from moaning.  She curled up on one side, her hands cupping her stinging flesh gingerly.

Kinsley's fingers were in her hair once more, stroking her, petting her.  She became aware of soft, soothing sounds.

"Good girl, you're my good girl.  Such a good girl."

She hurt too much to blush.  She closed her eyes and tried to focus on those gentle touches, on the soothing caresses, while her leg was doing its best to keep a deathgrip on her full attention.  When the pain faded to a dull ache, when her breathing returned to normal, Kinsley spoke again.

"What are you going to say to them?"

Sabrina only shook her head.

"Good girl.  Come on, let's go check on the girls.  Remember - you're not allowed to walk.  Crawl to the stairs, crawl up the stairs, and rest on the floor near them.  I'm going to be sending you downstairs for things, you may walk then.  Do.  Not.  Speak.  Do not make any sounds or you will be punished.  Do you understand."

Nod.

"Then let's go."

• Like 9
7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

You're going to go upstairs and you're going to help take care of Lila and Faith."

So mayhaps Sabrina isn't going to end up wearing diapers, but changing them? That would be quite the twist to the popular trope! :D

Little sister duty? So Faith and Lila are going to be little maybe.

Bree bled, I wonder how many times she is going to bleed before she learns and before Kinsley starts being nice again.

Have you bled before Kimmy 

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

So mayhaps Sabrina isn't going to end up wearing diapers, but changing them? That would be quite the twist to the popular trope! :D

You know me, I like to turn tropes sideways :D

30 minutes ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Little sister duty? So Faith and Lila are going to be little maybe.

Bree bled, I wonder how many times she is going to bleed before she learns and before Kinsley starts being nice again.

Have you bled before Kimmy 

I absolutely have bled from a spanking before.  It was amazing.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You know me, I like to turn tropes sideways :D

I can't remember if I've explained this before, but that was actually one of my main motives for writing Angel Hunter. I thought to myself something along the lines of "There are tons of stories with people being forced into the Little role, but what of you forced someone into the Caregiver role?" And thus my magnum opus was born. :D

On 2/29/2020 at 5:25 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

You're a good girl, Lyra. :)

I wish that I could say that I planned this all in advance ?

I've finally caught up after a few days! I love the middle name drops—what an instant way to send someone into a Little headspace, especially with the right tone.

I'm glad Sabrina still has her fighting spirit! I am railing against the injustice of her being blamed for reacting poorly to a situation she was not ready or equipped to handle.

Chapter Fifteen

The stairs were agony, her leg was made of fire.  Her knees felt battered and bruised by the time she made it to the movie-watching area upstairs where Kinsley was standing...

"How are my good girls?"

"Fine Mama!  Shh, cartoons!"

Sabrina looked up at them from her crawling position.  They were both sitting on the floor, legs spread out before them amid a pile of stuffed animals.  The scene didn't make sense.  Lila was sitting in pink overalls... but they ended in a short skirt, a thick white diaper with unicorns dancing about on it plainly visible from her position on the floor.  She had bows in her hair, a stuffed bunny in her arms, and a pacifier between her lips.  She looked like an overgrown toddler.

But Faith... the grunge girl, the fierce punk... was wearing nothing but a t-shirt that snapped closed between her legs.  The shirt was lavender with dragonflies flitting to and fro, the short sleeves and the legbands were ruffled with a darker purple, which matched the headband with the enormous bow that rested in the fire engine red pixie-cut locks.  The crotch of her snap shirt was bulging, bits of white plastic peeking around the legbands and between the snaps.  A diaper.  Sabrina couldn't believe her eyes, couldn't believe that Faith had allowed herself to be put in this situation so easily, with so little pushback.  She had offered only one, small objection that Angie was coming over, and that was that...  Sabrina guessed that she'd be dressed normally before she arrived, hence the "two day" threat.  A soft purple pacifier hung between her lips, and the scowl on her face threatened violence - a sharp contrast to her cutesy outfit.

Her expression could be read plain as day:  "You say one word and I murder you."

Without the fresh pain in her leg, without the abject fear of Kinsley standing over her, she might have laughed.  She might have commented, especially at Faith - who bullied her more than anyone.  But the fear was fresh, the threat was at the forefront of her mind, and she held her tongue.

Lila, on the other hand, looked delighted.  "It's Bree!  Come here girl!  Lay down next to me and watch We Bare Bears!"  The condescension stung, and the kissing sounds she made didn't help.  Lila's fingers in her hair, however, felt surprisingly good.  She laid on her stomach next to the girl, her eyes drooping at the gentle caressing.

It didn't make sense.  Lila was supposedly a genius that peed her pants?  That dressed and acted like a baby?  What happened to her?

Kinsley leaned down and planted a long, lingering kiss on Lila's forehead.  "Who's my good girl?"

A shiver went down Sabrina's spine.  Those words.  The words even now made her feel warm... and drew a giggle from Lila.  Even Faith seemed relaxed by them, which was deeply suspicious.

"Me!  It's me!"

"It is you, and your sister, and your pretty pet.  You're all such good girls."  The warmth didn't come this time, couldn't push away the suspicion.  Sabrina tensed up, fearful as the threads came together.  Kinsley was doing something to them.  This wasn't normal, and it didn't seem right... it certainly didn't seem right that she had begun to crave that praise.

She had to figure a way out.

As Kinsley walked away, the girls turned their attention to the television, a cartoon about three bears and a boy.  Girl?  It was hard to tell.  But they weren't bears who should even be together, but they seemed to be brothers or something?  Sabrina was only confused by it, and the polar bear who only spoke in third person was irritating.  The way that Lila was stroking her hair and shoulders was nice, however, and after a while she relaxed again.

Until Lila started pinching her.  On the arms, on the shoulders, but Sabrina let out a loud yelp when her nipple was pinched, sending shooting pains through her.

"I think you're the best pet Kinsley has ever gotten me."  The way she said it, the simplicity of it, made Sabrina's blood go cold.  It was so matter-of-fact.  Her mind turned to Emmie, wondering what had actually happened to the last girl whose room she was sleeping in.  "You're just so cute."  

Pinch.  Pinch.  Pinch.  

Sabrina struggled, pushing Lila's hands away weakly, squirming on the ground and yelping, begging pleas on her lips but afraid to be spoken.  Kinsley had been beyond clear.  The amusement on Faith's face pushed her despair to a new level as she futilely batted at Lila's attacks.  She rolled over and crawled to Faith, covering herself as best she could, balled up on the ground with her breasts protected, and hoped.

"Mama!  Mama!  Little sister looks hungry!  I think she needs her bottle."

"What?  No!  I'm not hungry.  I'm not... Lila, please."  Sabrina stole a peek at the sound of Faith's obvious discomfort, struggling to hide her smile.  Her plan had worked, she had successfully redirected attention away from herself and onto 'little sister'.

"She's definitely fussy, Mama.  Can I pretty please have her bottle?"  Sabrina's stolen glances found Faith turning a deep shade of red as Lila grabbed her by the shoulders and guided her to a laying position, Faith's head resting in Lila's diapered lap.  Lila ran her fingers through the deep red fire that was Faith's hair.

"Of course."  Sabrina stayed completely still as Kinsley walked by, hoping she would continue to be ignored, but she had no such luck.  "Bree.  Come girl, to the kitchen with me."

"Hurry Mama!  She's very hungry and fussy."

Sabrina crawled wordlessly down the stairs, wincing at the discomfort and pain in her knees, cautiously descending the stairs and eventually catching up with Kinsley in the kitchen.

"We're going to give the baby warm milk, Bree.  I know you're just a dumb animal and you can't understand me, but I might need a helper someday, so I'm going to practice explaining things now."  She poured milk in a coffee mug and put it in the microwave.  "Three minutes at thirty percent power.  It takes a little longer, but it will be warm, not hot.  Sit up, girl.  Show me who's a good girl."

Sabrina's face was easily as red as Faith's had been only moments ago, but she didn't fight back.  She followed Faith's example and rolled with it, let Kinsley have her teasing.  She rose up on her knees, watching Kinsley and cocking her head to one side, like an animal.  She hated herself for complying, for playing along, but it was vastly preferable to another beating.

"Do you know how to beg, girl?"  

The deepest shame flooded through her body as Kinsley towered over her kneeling form.  Reluctantly, she raised her fists in front of her chest, letting her wrists go limp and hanging her 'paws' in front of her.  The microwave marched on, the seconds dragging and proving to her just how long three minutes could take.  

"Good girl!"  The blush came unbidden, the warmth of shame struggling against the warmth of... pleasure?  Kinsley reached down and stroked her cheek, brushing those strong fingers across her skin, sliding over her hair, short nails bringing unexpected enjoyment to her neck, just below her ear.  Just behind her ear.

Her lip quivered as she realized how much she was enjoying Kinsley scratching her behind the ear.

Like an animal.

"Do you like being my pet, pretty girl?"  The humiliating question hid inside a coo, a gentle purr from Kinsley's lips.

Sabrina nodded slowly, her eyes downcast.  She was too afraid to say no, so she agreed, she condoned the dehumanization, the shame.

"Do you want to be a person again?"  Her head snapped up, catching Kinsley's gaze.  Those blue eyes were full of amusement, but the question seemed sincere.  She ventured a small nod.  "Prove to me that you can be the best girl tonight, and tomorrow you'll be human.  Can you do that?"

The nod was eager this time, quick and bobbing.  Hope blossomed in her heart as the microwave beeped.

"We have to make sure it's not too hot."  Kinsley dipped a finger in the milk as she explained.  She opened a cupboard that Sabrina had been in dozens of times and reached deep into it, way at the back, and retrieved a glass baby bottle the size of a Coke bottle, a twenty ounce.  The bottle was quickly filled, an odd elongated nipple protruding from the top.

"Mama!"

"Coming sweetie!"

Sabrina crawled behind, forcing away her winces as they headed back upstairs.  Faith looked miserable in Lila's embrace, the 'older sister' had threaded one arm under Faith's arm, her palm pressing on the back of that red head.  It looked very uncomfortable, and Sabrina didn't envy Faith at all... especially as the nipple of the bottle was forced between her lips unceremoniously.

"Enjoy your cartoons, sugar."

The bears resumed their capering as Faith suckled noisily at the bottle.  Her legs were splayed, one knee up in the air as she struggled to be comfortable, making the bulge underneath her infantile shirt all the more obvious.  Quietly, Sabrina laid down on the far side of Faith, in front of the couch and away from Lila's hands.

Cartoons came and went as Faith drained the milk, far too slowly for the liquid to have been satisfying at all.  When it was empty, Lila sat the other girl up and turned her around, hugging her tightly and patting her on the back gently, rubbing in soft circles.  Sabrina blushed as she realized what Lila was up to.

Faith knew it as well.  "Lila please!  I don't need to be- "

"Hush, little sister.  If you're fussy after eating, Mama will just guess that you're not feeling well, and she'll give you medicine.  And Miss Angie is coming over, isn't she?  Wouldn't it be awful to have that medicine in you while she's here?"

Faith's only answer was a small belch and a sagging posture.

"Good girl!" Lila seemed overjoyed, finally letting Faith go.  Sabrina, after getting to rest and relax for a while, let a snicker escape her at Faith's predicament.

Which brought immediate, unwanted attention.

"Bree!" Lila's exuberance continued but Faith's glare was pure malice.  "Come here, girl?"

"I wanna hug the pet!" Faith declared childishly from her spot on the floor.  She crossed her arms haughtily and pouted.  It would have been funny if it wasn't for the fact that Sabrina felt a very real fear at the idea of being in Faith's reach at that moment.

"Okay, sugar."  She sounded disturbingly like Kinsley as she said that, beckoning to Sabrina.  "Here girl, come here and lay down next to me."  She wiggled her fingers, hovering above the ground next to her.

Sabrina blinked, an idea coming to her.  Faith was getting her way by leaning into the ridiculous role.  She put her head to the ground and her rear up in the air and let a long whine start in her throat.

Lila was unconvinced.

"Now, Bree."  The words had a surprising gravity considering they were coming from a woman her own age sitting on the floor in an obviously wet diaper, watching cartoons and dressed off of the 'overgrown toddler' rack.  Sabrina doubled down, covering her nose and eyes with her hands and whimpering.

Her reward was Lila's fingers around the steel collar, yanking her forward.  She yelped, unintentionally, as she crashed to the ground next to Faith, who was immediately on top of her, squeezing her midsection and breathing down her neck quite literally.

"If you ever, ever laugh at me again Bree... I will make you sorry."  Faith's hand reached forward and pressed against Sabrina's skull as she began 'petting' her hair altogether too roughly, applying a lot of pressure as she drew her fingers back toward the base of the skull.  Sabrina winced and whimpered, but did not fight back, didn't complain.

"Aww, you love our pet so much, don't you Faithie?"

"I sure do!"

The show resumed, Sabrina held in Faith's near-crushing embrace as her scalp was rhythmically assaulted.  All the while, Lila giggled at the television.

Sabrina was determined not to cry out, not to say a word, not to ruin her chances.

She was very much looking forward to being human again.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm absolutely delighted at how literal "little sister duty" was! Sabrina was almost able to hold it together but I think all in all she came out of this one OK! I know she's trying to bide her time and wait for Angie and another potential escape but I know she's also starting to buy into their game. Just the act of looking forward to be human means she's starting to internalize this! You gotta stay strong girl!!!

30 minutes ago, Lyra Silver said:

I'm absolutely delighted at how literal "little sister duty" was! Sabrina was almost able to hold it together but I think all in all she came out of this one OK! I know she's trying to bide her time and wait for Angie and another potential escape but I know she's also starting to buy into their game. Just the act of looking forward to be human means she's starting to internalize this! You gotta stay strong girl!!!

She can make it!  She'll get free eventually... right?

Bree is doing well, especially after having her hair pulled. She just needs to focus and she can be human again. 

The ‘good girl’ words are having an effect on her mind, I know they affect me too when someone calls me it.