LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amelia's trip to the Diaper Dimension. (Chapter. 19(4/27/20)

sorry its a bit late ill trying to push out more chapters of everything

Chapter 15

"Are you enjoying your lunch Amelia?" Sarah asks looking down at her daughter.

"Yeah, it's not too bad, I guess. When can I eat normal food?" Amelia kept sucking and looked over at Lily whose eyes were closed as she sucked her bottle away enjoy it dearly.

Sarah looked over at Jessica and could see her smiling in bliss as she feed Lily her bottle of formula.

The only noise that could be heard in the room where 2 girls sucking away at there bottles happy to have full tummy's soon.

"Should we still go to the park after this dear?" Sarah wondered.

"Maybe let's see what the girls say after they finish."

Jessica had a feeling that they might want to go home but she wanted them to at least have some fun at the park after what both girls had gone through.

Lily ended up finishing her bottle first before Amelia had and she felt full.

"Mom do we have to go to the park?"

"Yes, sweetie both you and Amelia need to get out. You both need to get some sun and fresh air." Jessica answered the cute Lily.

By this point Amelia had also finished her bottle and wanted to add her 2 cents in.

"Jessica, Sarah me and Lily can't really move at all. So, what do you expect us to do?"

"Dear we thought maybe putting you two in the sand box and play a bit." Sarah told Amelia hoping she might look forward to it.

Both Amelia and Lily looked at each other and thought about what the meant for a moment both stuck in a sandbox maybe with other littles . They had the same worry, could they deal with that and not get upset?

"Um Sara are you that's such a good idea? I mean Either of us can really walk at all." Amelia was hoping If she voiced her concerns, she could get them out of it. "We could get hurt by a older little or even a big Sarah."

"Sweetie bigs have their own playground away from littles, they can't be trusted not to hurt a little. Amelia if another little start's to bothering you or your sister yell for us to come over and we will fix it ok sweetie? 

"I'm still scared and worried we haven't really gone out publicly anywhere but your office and my appointments." Amelia looking worried. She had hoped today would have been good but so far it turned her life upside down and now everything she knew was on it's head.

Jessica wanted to reassure Amelia and at the same time hoped Lily would be ok with the idea. "Let's just give it a try if it doesn't work out, we can just head home and not go back how's that sound girls."

Both girls looked at each other then Sarah then Jessica and said in unison "Deal."

Sarah carried Amelia out of the office followed by Lily and Lyra behind them.

Lyra felt lucky she just had to do a little work and not much. She did feel that today was a good day with all that happened and how much more both the girls loved Sarah and Jessica.

Sarah and Jessica carried both Lily and Amelia to the truck and gently places them in their car seats in the back making sure to strap them in, both noting the girls will need a change when they get to the park

Lyra hopped in the back while Sarah and Jessica got in the front before they started to take off down the street to pick up some food before they headed to the park.

"Before we start Lyra do you have any idea what you want to eat?" Sarah asked making sure to keep her eyes on the road.

"Maybe a Sub or something, something easy for use to eat and maybe some little baby food for the girls?" Lyra said to Jessica.

"Ok I'll stop by the store; can you run in and get the subs and the good tasting baby food for them. Something for after they are done playing."

After a short drive Sarah pulls up to a nice little mom and pop story letting Lyra out to get some food.

"Ok girls remember what I said? If any little or anyone start to pick on you just call us, and we will come over and get you. We want you to be happy and not have to worry about anything." Sarah finishes before Jessica pipes in too.

"We know both of you have had a really long morning and we think the fresh air will be good so please enjoy it for us?"

"Yes mom." Lily answered.

"Yes Jessica." Amelia said.

Sarah and Jessica couldn't help but sigh knowing it still might be a long time before she calls either of them mom yet alone mommy.

Sarah and Jessica talked back and forth up front quietly about the girls while both of the girls talked to each other.

"Lily do you really think I did the right thing?" Amelia whispers to Lily.

"Amelia, I know it might not be the best but remember Sarah is still your real mom she gave birth to you she thought she was doing what was best for you. She could have never known what would have happened."

I know but... I still feel like she abandoned me Lily"

"Amelia, she did what she thought was best. Remember what you told me about how fast the doctors got here? No normal person would come to the hospital you're at by helicopter.

"Amelia Sarah loves you; you just need to accept what you are now. A little and her daughter." Lily finished saying letting Amelia sit in her car seat and think about what she said.

Meanwhile In the front.

"You still think taking them to the park is a good idea Jessica?" Sarah asked.

"it should be a great way to get their minds off of what went on today and let them have some sun fresh air and be able to breath."

"Do you think it would be wrong if I took extra care of Amelia for a while?"

"Sarah Amelia was truthful with you and she showed it at once and might love that. As for Lily she took it way to well, so I know I'll have to give her some time, I feel like she is a ticking time bomb right now."

"Sarah both of the girl's are going to need a lot of help from here on out. Amelia will have a lot of trust issues and Lily might be a ticking time bomb. After the park I do think we need to spend a lot of time with them and even bring them to work." Jessica finishes telling Sarah watching her reaction.

"I guess your right about both the girls. I wish I could understand them better. I want to understand Amelia so much more, but I don't think she will let me now...."

"Sarah if you want Amelia to able to express her feelings you need to do stuff; she wants give her a chance at things she normally would never do." Jessica says proudly.

"Are you sure that's a good idea she's so small and still has a lot of healing to do."

"Just watch her and make sure she's ok but don't stop her if she is."

Right then Lyra got back to the truck with food everyone looked at her like they had seen a ghost.

"Wow what did I miss, you all look like I killed someone." Lyra says laughing.

Sarah answers for everyone knowing that the girls had a small talk in the back that Sarah and Jessica couldn't hear. "We were just having a small chat and you just scared us that's all."

"I'm not that scary, am I?" Lyra laugh more at her own bad joke.

"Just get in we need to head to the part and get set up I'm hungry." Jessica says poking fun at Lyra.

Sarah drove the truck for about 30 minutes before they pulled up at the park and found a great parking spot right near the front of the gate.

"Ok Jessica you get the stroller out of the back and Lyra and I will carry the food."

"Roger boss." Jessica went to the back and put the back down before pulling out the stroller and setting it up then moving to Lily's side first.

Jessica unbuckled Lily picking her up. "Ok sweetie in you go." Jessica sat her down softly buckling her once she was in the stroller.

Jessica the moved around to the other side before doing the same to Amelia and making sure she was buckled in safely too.

"Ok I got the angels bucked in and read how about you two?" Jessica yelled at Sarah and Lyra.

"Well I got the food and Sarah grabbed the blankets and chairs for us."

"I'm ready Jessica, Lyra let's head over to that shady tree and get everything set up then we can take the girls over to the sandbox."

The group slowly made their way over to a huge tree before parking the stroller and setting up the blanket an chair to relax on in the shade.

"Ok girls before we take you over to the sandbox let us eat and we will give you two a snack alright?"

"Yes mom." Lily replies happily

"Yes Sarah." Sarah couldn't help but feel a little sad still that Amelia didn't want to call her mom, but she knew not to push it. Not after everything that has happened today.

Sarah reached into the diaper bag and gave each of the girls a freezer pop to suck on while the adults ate their food.

While the adults ate both Amelia and Lily crawled a few feet away to the other side of the tree they were by to talk some more.

"What did you want to talk about Amelia?"

"Lily are you sure I'm doing the right thing?" Amelia knows deep down she is torn between what is right and wrong for her. She knows Sarah did what was for but the best, but she is still broken over it.

"Amelia give it a chance please? Start by calling her mom sometimes and watch her eyes light up when you do."

"But what if she hates me after what I said to her?" Amelia was softly crying.

"Girl we are going around and around here no matter what Sarah will still love you and so will Jessica. They are married and Sarah is your real mother she won't ever forget that."

"Now you need to grow the fuck up and tell her how you feel for fuck sake..." Lily said with fire in her eyes wanting Amelia to be happy but wanting her to understand how Sarah feels.

"Alright alright calm down I get it." Amelia says looking at Lily.

"No, I don't think you do yet. Do you even know what monsters my parents where?"

"Umm no you haven't told me yet."

"My parents kidnapped people from Earth to FUCKING SELL!!! YOU THINK I WANT PARENTS LIKE THAT? AT LEAST YOU GET TO FINALLY MEET YOURS MINE ARE FUCKING DEAD CAUSE OF THE SHIT THEY DID AM I SAD? YES, AM I HAPPY THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED FUCK YES."

Amelia couldn't help but star at Lily in shock. Amelia had never once seen Lily this upset, she knew the girl was touchy a bit but nothing like this.

Amelia grabbed Lily hard and hugged her tightly not noticing the 3 adults who were watching them from the side of the tree.

"I'm sorry Lily I'm sorry I'm such a cry baby and how much I've been crying and whining about Sarah."

"Amelia it's ok just tell her how you feel." Lily tries to say with tears coming down her face.

"You girls might need to learn to be a little quieter." Say's a smiling Sarah

Both girls look up and realize everything they said has been heard.

• Like 3

sorry it took so long i will be back to posting a lot more.

Chapter 16!

“It’s ok Amelia I heard enough and I’m fine, please take your time.”

Sarah reached down and grabbed Amelia before pulling her into a tight hug and gently rubbing her back while rocking her.

Sarah quietly whispers into Amelia’s ear. “I know I haven’t been the best but I’m willing to start over if you are baby.”

Jessica reached down and picked up Lily holding her next to her chest. Jessica, Lyra and Lily stood back and watched as Amelia and Sarah had a moment both hugging each other and crying into each other’s arms.

“Amelia you’re my daughter and I want to do this right this time. What do you say here in the next few days we have a mother daughter take just the two of us?” Sarah crying a little less now.

“I would love that…. Mom.” Amelia says as she bursts out crying into Sarah’s shoulder.

“It’s ok baby, mommy is finally here for you.” Sarah starts to stand up still holding Amelia and starts to walk around with her a little rocking her and cuddling her.

“Jessica should we leave them be?” Lyra wondered.

“Not right now Sarah and Amelia are both really emotional at the moment let’s just watch for now that way both feel better that we are still here.” Jessica said before kissing Lily on her head and slowly rubbing her tummy.

“Mom that tickles.” Lily giggled.

“That was the idea sweetie.” Jessica leaned down to Lily’s here and whispers to her. “Remember both of your mommy’s will always love you.” Jessica couldn’t help it and kissed Lily on the head the again hugging her tightly watching Amelia and Sarah have a good cry.

“Say Amelia would you like to have some fun with Lily for a little bit while Mommy plans some stuff for us to do?” Amelia still was not sure about calling Sara mommy or even mom yet, but she did want to see her happy.

“Sure, mom that sounds fun.” Amelia could see Sarah’s face light up brighter than the sun.

Sarah carried Amelia while Jessica carried Lily and took them over to the sandbox. Gently Amelia and Lily were set down to in it and Sarah handed Amelia and Lily some buckets and toys to have fun with for a little bit while she got to work on her idea.

Sarah and Jessica walked back to the bench and joined Lyra on it before watching the girls.

“So, what do you want to do Lily?” Amelia asked not sure what to even do.

“I guess we can build a sandcastle, not like we can do a whole lot.” Lily said reaching for a shovel and a bucket.

“So, what do think about everything so far Lily?” Amelia felt like the last month had been a roller coaster for her with everything going on it seemed like life was not slowing down.

“To be honest it is a lot to take in, but I am happy I’m still who I am. I will admit I am a bit sad about earlier, but I understand where you are coming from.” Lily said seeing Amelia’s face.

“Thanks, and I’m sorry I just don’t feel read after everything I learned today about Sarah. It’s just hard on me right now.” Amelia was absentmindedly building a castle not even really paying attention to it.

“Lily I just feel like part of my world is gone but at the same time a new part is open.” Amelia says as she looks up at the sky.

“I understand I feel the same way right now. I feel like I need to learn who I even am again.” Lily looked at Amelia looking at the sky and looked up as well to think.

“So how do you think they are both taking everything?” Lyra asked watching them play.

“Rough it’s not hard to tell they really are not playing. I’m willing to bet they are doing more talking then anything but who can blame them.” Jessica says before looking at Sarah wondering what she is doing.

Sarah notices Jessica looking at her weirdly. “I’m trying to plan some stuff for us to do the next week or two. Something to keep both the girls busy and happy.”

“What do you have in mind Sarah?” Lyra asked from the other side of Jessica.

“I’m thinking maybe going to the zoo or maybe some places that are little friendly just so the girls can get out and see the place and not feel so trapped at the house.”

“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea but are you sure they would even want to leave?” Jessica asked.

“Maybe I’m not sure but they need to get out more and we need to spend more time together before I got to get back to work with you Jessica.” Sarah dreads having to go back to work, but as a CEO she has stuff she needs to get done and she can’t keep taking days off.

Lyra spoke up a bit having thought about a few things. “We need to get the girls out but take them somewhere little friendly right? Why not go to a pool or something?”

“I don’t think Amelia or even Lily would like that idea being around so many screaming littles and kids, it could be too much for them right now.” Sarah pointed out.

“I guess you have a point.” Lyra said looking down between her legs at the ground.

“We will think up something to do it just might take a few days have some hope.” Jessica said looking at Lyra and putting her hand on her shoulder.

“That reminds me what are you going to do while me and Jessica are at work Lyra?” It had totally slipped Sarah’s mind with everything going on today she had forgot to ask.

“Well I’ll watch them as much as I can and If I can’t I did find a daycare where I trust the owner not to do anything funny to the girls so they will be taken care of even if I can’t do it.” Lyra saw the skeptical look on Sarah’s face.

“Does the daycare at least have cameras for the parents to watch their littles?” Sarah knew if they didn’t, she would buy them for the place just in case.

“Yes, they do that’s why I trust the owner so much each room has a camera in it so you can watch your littles no matter where they go in the building. The place also has a lot of hoops to jump though just to get in. Picking up your little is also heavily watched to make sure you get them safely.” Lyra saw a look of relief Passover Sarah and Jessica’s faces.

“That’s good to know it makes me feel a lot better especially after what happened the first time.” Sarah said remembering what Lily had done.

“So, Amelia do you think they will let us do more than just this, I might die of boredom if we do this every day.” Lily giggled a little at how dramatic she was being.

“Oh god I hope so I would go crazy doing this each day. I’m just hoping we can play my games in our room some time or else it will get boring quick.” Amelia had almost forgotten she had a ton of games in her room that Sarah got her the first few days she was out of the hospital.

“Well hello who would leave two littles as cute as you both alone.” Both Amelia and Lily looked at where the sound came from seeing a massive Amazon woman looking down at them.

“Um we are not regressed ma’am and our mommies are sitting over on the bench.” Lily knew what to say to keep her ass safe she just hoped Amelia followed her lead.

“Oh, you aren’t, are you? Well that’s not good all littles as small as you should be regressed to helpless little babies. You even have no teeth little one.” The lady looking at Amelia seeing her toothless face and noticing the casts on her legs.

“Ma’am I’m only like this cause of an accident that almost killed me. I have only been out of the hospital a short while.” Amelia said as nicely as possible while looking up at the scary women.

“They should have taken your ability to talk while you were there, the only good little is one messing and wetting her diaper while sucking on mommies’ breast.” This lady was starting to scare Amelia and Lily badly, but they were not sure what to do.

“Ma’am can’t you please leave me and my little sister alone so we can play like mommy asked us too.” Amelia says hoping to god that the women buy’s the mommy part and leaves them both alone.

“Littles like you need to learn your place.” The lady reached into her purse before pulling out a weird looking pacifier that Amelia had never seen before.

“Time for a quite baby.” The lady said before she pushed it in Amelia’s mouth then hitting the front causing it to inflate and stopping Amelia from screaming out.

Before the Lady could do the same to Lily, Lily screamed as loud as she could hoping to god Sarah and Jessica heard her.

Sarah, Jessica and Lyra all heard Lily’s scream and saw the lady standing over Amelia and Lily. Sarah was the first one off the bench running as fast as she could hoping that women hadn’t hurt her daughter. Sarah was the angriest she had ever been in her life after hearing that scream from Lily.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Fireworks! Lol

hehehe I'll have the next chapter out tonight (finished it but ill post it in the morning when i wake up. so maybe 12 hours from now) . also take a look at some of my others and please tell me what you think SGTbaby ❤️

CHAPTER 17.

Lily looked to where everyone had been sitting and saw Sarah running full speed to her, looking like she was ready to kill. Lily just hoped Sarah got here before anything happened to Amelia.

The women looked up after hearing Lily scream and saw 3 giant amazons' bigger than her running at her full speed with one far ahead of the other two. She quickly picked up Amelia and started running away as fast as she could.

Sarah saw the women grab Amelia and make a run for it, but all that did was piss her off more and give her more speed.

The women looked behind her as she was running and saw Sarah was gaining on her.

Amelia was scared and crying as the lady picked her up and started running away from Sarah. Amelia was scared to death right now worried she might never see Sarah again, forced to become a mindless baby for some women or someone. She wanted Sarah and she wanted her now.

Sarah saw the women was getting close to the park gate, but she was only a few steps behind her. Sarah was hoping the gate might slow her down just enough to get the lady and get her daughter back.

Behind Sarah Lyra was holding Lily trying to calm the bawling girl down while Jessica was ten feet behind Sarah trying to catch up to her.

The women didn't see how close Sarah was now and as soon as she went through the gate it slowed her just enough for Sarah to grab the lady's shirt pulling her back.

"GIVE. ME. MY. DAUGHTER. YOU. BITCH." Sarah said as she pulled the women back ripping Amelia from her arms.

Jessica quickly gets to Sarah and is just in time to take Amelia from her before Sarah starts beating the women to a bloody mess.

"YOU. DO. NOT. TRY. TO. TAKE. MY. DAUGHTER." Sarah says between each punch she hits the women with.

Jessica just stood by in shock holding Amelia at everything that had happened and how scary her own wife was.

Amelia was bawling and dry heaving into Jessica's shoulder so scared she would never see her again.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!!!" Sarah scream as she hit the woman in the face again.

All the screaming and running had brought a few Amazon over to where Sarah was beating this woman nearly to death.

It took 4 full sized male Amazons to pull Sarah off the woman who was now bleeding everywhere and knocked unconscious. Sarah fought as hard as she could wanting to tear that woman apart and make her pay.

"Sarah! Sarah!" Jessica screamed before Sarah started to calm down a bit.

"Sarah I can't get the pacifier out of Amelia's mouth." Jessica said panicking trying with all her might to get it out and deflate it.

The men that were holding Sarah back realizing she was trying to get to her little. Sarah quickly moved over to Jessica and took Amelia from her holding her tightly against her chest.

"Shh baby it's ok mommies here I'm right here baby girl." Sarah said while rocking Amelia and moving back and forth trying to calm the screaming girl.

"Let mommy take a look at your pacifier sweetie stay still for me baby girl." Amelia tried her best to listen to Sarah her mouth was in an incredible amount of pain right now, she wanted the pacifier out and now.

Sarah looked the pacifier over carefully being getting a sinking feeling in her gut.

"Shit! Jessica run to my truck and get my work tool bag from the back NOW!" Sarah scream at Jessica.

Jessica seeing how Sarah looked started running to the truck as quickly as she could.

Sarah was deeply worried she knew what kind of pacifier this was. It was meant to regress the user the longer it was in their mouth getting sucked on. Sarah also knew without a special key for the side of it, it was impossible to get off.

Sarah knew it was a race against the clock now to get the pacifier out, she knew it only took about 15 minutes before the person was stuck regressed for a while and 4 minutes had already passed since the woman put it in Amelia's mouth.

Amelia was scared and worried about the look in Sarah's eyes right now.

'Oh god oh god please don't leave me mom, please get this pacifier out now it hurts so much I can barely breath.' Amelia was screaming inside her head.

That moment 2 officers had showed up and started talking to everyone else before they talked to Sarah after seeing what she had done to the woman.

Jessica was running back to Sarah holding her bag. Jessica reached Sarah set the bag down at Sarah's feet. "Quick! Look for that gold key I have in the bag." Sarah yelled at Jessica.

Jessica started taking everything out of the bag looking for what Sarah said before she found it in the clear box. "Is this it Sarah?" "YES! Quickly give me the key Jessica." Jessica opened the box handing the key to Sarah. Jessica watched as Sarah took the key and quickly put it in the side of the pacifier and turned it.

There was a loud hiss as the air left the pacifier filling Amelia's mouth. The pacifier hit the ground and Amelia took a huge breath of air before crying into Sarah's arms.

"It's ok baby I'm here I'm right here I won't leave you Amelia." Sarah was rubbing Amelia's back trying to get her calm and breathing normal, Sarah was worried that if she kept this up Amelia might hurt herself.

"Excuse me ma'am? Is it ok if we talk to you?" Sarah looked behind her and saw both the officers standing there looking at her almost scared of her.

"Could you please tell us what happened? We were told bits and pieces but were still trying to put it together." One of the officers said to Sarah.

"Jessica go get Lyra and bring Lily here please." Jessica took off to get Lily knowing today might be about to get worse then what it already was.

"Ma'am my name is Officer Lowe. Would you please explain what happened to us seeing as how you maybe have killed that woman over there; we are not sure yet?" Sarah looked at the cop with a cold heartless expression.

"Woman? You mean that thing that monster? Yeah I beat the living shit out of her she should be lucky I didn't do worse to her." Sarah stared daggers at the cop getting more pissed by the minute.

"Ma'am she might die from the beating." All the office knew right now was that the witnesses said they saw Sarah running after the lady before grabbing a little the beating her.

"Shame I was hoping she would die a worse death." Sarah noticed the shocked look on the cop's face.

"Ma'am what is your name?" The cop reached over to his shoulder ready to call her name in and see what he could learn.

"Sarah Holloway." Sarah watched as he got a weird look then called it in and waited for a call back.

Sarah watched the officers face as an answer came back to him and his eyes turned huge.

"Umm Davis can you get over here please?" The officer called over to his partner.

"Sure, what's wrong?" Officer Davis asked.

"This lady is THE Sarah Holloway." Officer Lowe said seeing his partner suddenly looked scared as he did.

"Um Miss Holloway can you please tell me what happened?" At that moment Jessica showed back up with Lyra and Lily.

"That woman over there tried to kidnap my daughter." Sarah said putting a lot of pause on daughter.

"You mean your little there in your arms Miss Holloway?" Officer Davis asked.

"NO, I MEAN MY DAUGHTER." Sarah screamed at both cop's watching them both take a huge step back away from her.

"yes, your little Miss Holloway no need to scream." Davis tried to say before he was cut off by Sarah.

"THIS GIRL IS MY REAL FLESH AND BLOOD DAUGHTER CALL HER A LITTLE ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU." Sarah yelled and watched as both officers looked at each other before calling for their Sargent.

"We will be back once our Sargent gets here miss." Davis says before him and Lowe go back over to the woman on the ground and the Paramedics tending to her.

"Sarah please calm down a bit your scaring Amelia." Jessica said seeing Amelia whimpering in Sarah's arms.

"Oh god I'm so sorry baby." Sarah starts kissing Amelia all over and making sure she knows she's loved.

"Momm... I was so scared when she grabbed me and took off, I was worried you wouldn't be able to save me...." Amelia said as she broke down crying again.

Sarah knew today went from worse to even worse and she was not liking it one bit. She knew after she was done here, she would need to call her Lawyer and make sure her ass was saved, she was sure she killed that woman there was no doubt in her mind that she did.

"Baby I will never let anyone take you away from me, it will happen over my dead body." Sarah said noticing Amelia less tense then before in her arms.

"Sarah you know this is going to make the news tonight. It might mess up our stock for a bit." Jessica said pointing out what might happen worse case.

"Dear I could care less about what happens right now I'm happy my Amelia is safe and that's all that matters to me." Jessica saw more love in Sarah's eyes smile then she had in years.

Sarah had finally felt a bond with her daughter she gave up years ago and she did not want to lose that.

"Mom is Amelia ok?" Lily asked looking at Jessica.

"Yes, sweetie she is thanks to you yelling for us. I'll buy you a present for doing that for your sister later ok sweetie?' Lily's eyes lit up at that, but even then, she was just happy Amelia was ok and didn't get kidnapped.

"Excuse me Miss Holloway?" A new officer that Sarah had not seen yet walked up to her also getting the cold stare from her.

"Yes, and who are you?" Sarah started looking him up and down her best guess was that he was the Sargent that the other two called for.

"Miss Holloway I am officer Steed. My officers over there called me to talk to you." Sarah sized up the female Sargent, hoping she had some brains.

"Hello Sargent Steed. What can I do for you?" Sarah planned to act as calm as she could knowing she still had Amelia in her arms and did not want to scare her more.

"I've heard from a lot of the witnesses and what you told my officers and I want to make sure she did try to kidnap your daughter right?" Sarah raised her eyebrow a bit at the fact that the Sargent said daughter and not little. Sarah had hope for this officer she just needed to stand her ground.

"Yes, Sargent my baby girl Lily right there screamed loud and we saw the woman pick up my daughter and start running with her and I gave chase. She also put this in my daughter's mouth." Sarah handed the Pacifier over to the Sargent and let her look it over for a minute.

"This is Illegal here how the hell did that woman get it?" the Sargent was a little shocked she hadn't seen this kind of pacifier in years, just having it could get you 5 years easy.

"I'm guessing he brought it from outside planning to use it to take littles to either sell them or abuse them." Sarah watched the officer nod at her idea.

"That seems most likely right now from what I understand. My problem right now Miss Holloway is I need to think how I classify this." The Sargent was waiting to see what Sarah said before she said anymore.

"My guess would be Justifiable defense to stop a kidnapping." Amelia was trying to move herself a bit so she could talk to the officer too and hope to help Sarah.

"Excuse me officer?" Amelia said from Sarah's arms.

"Oh, hello sweetie can you tell me what happened?" The Sargent looked Amelia up and down thankful that she had no wounds and was not hurt, however the same could not be said for the other person.

Amelia went on to explain everything that had happened and what they were doing up to that point before the woman came over to them and started talking to them. She made sure to tell the officer what the woman said word for word. Amelia wanted to make sure her mom did not get in trouble for saving her Amelia right now felt almost like a new person, but she was not scared anymore. She was happy to be in her mom's arms.

Sarah had notice how different Amelia was acting right now and she was a bit scared wondering if that pacifier might have done something to her. While Sarah was thinking what might be wrong with Amelia. Amelia was almost done when she was cut off by the Sargent's radio going off.

The Sargent turned away for a minute and listened to her radio.

"Yes, yes ok I'll tell them." The Officer turn to look at Sarah and Amelia. "Well Miss Holloway you seem to be one hell of a fighter. I was just told the woman died on her way to the hospital, it seems you might have broken a rib and hit her heart or lung they are not sure yet."

Sarah's face changed as she heard the news.

"What does that mean for me then?" Sarah asked.

"Well since this is not a normal case, I think I'm going to class this as justifiable to save a life. Know she had that illegal pacifier and the kidnapping you did what was right Miss Holloway." Sarah breathed a sigh of relief at that news knowing she could now go home and take care of Amelia.

"Well I wish you a good day Miss Holloway and you too Amelia I hope your mom can make today better for you sweetie." With that Sargent steed left knowing this was going to be one hell of a report to write up. She also knew if she did arrest Sarah she might as well kiss her job goodbye.

"Well what do you say we head home?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah I'm beat." Jessica said looking like she hadn't slept in days.

"Me too mom." Lily piped up.

"Yeah same Sarah." Lyra said picking up Sarah's bag before heading back to the bench and picking up their stuff.

Jessica followed shortly behind Lyra holding Lily talking to her and telling her what a brave thing she did today.

Sarah lagged behind everyone a bit still holding Amelia.

"Don't worry sweetie mommy will fix whatever is wrong." Sarah kissed Amelia's head as Amelia leaned into Sarah closing her eyes wanting to sleep after today.

With that everyone got into her truck and headed home for a long due rest.

• Like 4

Sweet...looking forward to the aftermath stuff but I honestly think if someone threatened my family I would do the same...and I know I have friends who would help...?

• Like 1

Sorry this took so long i'm finally getting to the part i saw way back at chapter 1 that i set out to get to.  Hope you enjoy ❤️ 

Chapter 18

The next week was a whirlwind of craziness and stress for everyone. Sarah spent almost all her time with Amelia and Lily playing with them in their room while Jessica was dealing with everything.

First day after the incident the news was all over what Sarah had done and cause it involved a little there was no info available to get, so everyone was thinking Sarah had done something and it caused Sales to drop her for costing them money. Jessica had an idea to save the company she just hoped it would work.

The 2nd day after what had happened Jessica leaked the police report to the news hoping it would turn public favor back to Sarah. But what happened was nothing Jessica would have ever expected. Once the public learned of the attempted littlenapping and the pacifier the public became 100% on Sarah’s side causing sales to shoot through the roof almost quintupling Sarah’s worth overnight.

Lyra for her part had been working on making sure no news stations or reporters got to Sarah’s house. She stopped them all in their tracks, making sure they knew never to come back or else face her wraith.

Jessica did a lot of thinking and digging on the 4th day after the incident she had learned a lot about the woman while at the same time learning little. She learned where she was living, she found her bank accounts and immigration papers, but everything had fake names and Jessica was starting to worry about everything she was not finding. It was almost like this woman didn’t exist at all.

Jessica began to wonder if someone or another company was out to get to Sarah or her little’s, but she had no proof yet and didn’t want to scare Sarah unnecessarily, she needed to get more proof and info before saying anything to Sarah. Jessica called Lyra and told her what she had found so far, and Lyra said she would look into it herself.

Jessica just knew something was wrong. First the black bottle at work and now this something didn’t add up, but Jessica would find out. Jessica was going to protect Sarah and their daughters no matter what.

“Hey mom shouldn’t you be working? You have been home playing with us for a week now, I know you care but don’t you have a business to run?” Amelia asking worried about how bad almost getting kidnapped might have hurt Sarah’s psyche.

“Sweetie you both matter to me so much and you both matter to Jessica, your our daughters and its our job to keep you safe my work can come later if it means spending time with you two.” Sarah grabbed Lily and Amelia and hugged them both tightly not wanting to lose either of them.

“Mom? Can me and Amelia get a change were both really wet, and I think I’m a bit messy...” Lily asked trying to get Sarah to not be as smothering. Lily had talked to Jessica about it but Jessica had told her to just deal with it for now and let Sarah get it out and after a while she will get better once she’s not as scared of losing them.

“Sure, I’ll get you since you’re the worst, then I’ll change Amelia.” Sarah picked up Lily taking her over to the changing table and strapping her down and getting to work.

It took Sarah a few minutes to fully clean Lily off. Sarah reached down and grabbed the powder and oil before gently rubbing in the oil causing Lily to blush a little. Sarah saw this and stopped, quickly putting the powder on she grabbed a crawler diaper and tapped it on before undoing the buckles and setting Lily back on the floor.

“Ok your done, Amelia it’s your turn.” Amelia started to crawl the best she could with her casts on her legs before Sarah walked over to her and picked her up carrying her to the table she did the same to Amelia that she did to Lily before putting her back down on the floor.

Jessica stood in the door and spoke Scaring all three of them. “Sarah, we need to talk about a few things. Leave the girls for now they will be fine just follow me.” Sarah got up and followed Jessica shutting and locking the nursery door behind her. Jessica lead them to Sarah’s private study before having her sit down.

“Well its been a week and I think you should know what I’ve found so far.” Jessica put the folders on the table for Sarah to read. “Right now I haven’t found much, but I do know after I leaked what happened your worth and our sales jumped almost 500% overnight once I saw that I checked who was making the most money during that one day our sales dropped. Two other companies popped up. Now I’m not going to say this is something some people are doing to try and get to you or not but other than that I have no idea what’s going on.”

Sarah listened to Jessica and looked at the papers in the folder. “I know something is up but I’m not sure what, between the daycare incident at work and last week something doesn’t add up to me, but I don’t know what it is.” Sarah leaned back and tried to think of what might be going on.

“Amelia do you think someone could be out to get you to get to Sarah?” Lily asked.

“I mean it is possible before she didn’t really have a weakness but now that I’m here her real daughter anything is possible.” Amelia thought back to her first parents the daycare and the kidnapping she was worried about Sarah more than herself.

“What can we do?” Amelia asked.

“I’m going to ask Lyra if she can get you and me anything to defend ourselves that wont be noticeable.” Lily answered hoping it would help just in case.

“Ask me what dears?” Lyra said slipping in putting the key in her pocket before they saw it.

Both Amelia and Lily looked at each other before Lily spoke up first. “Is there anything you can give us that we can hide to help protect us? Just to make Sarah feel better.”

“I might be able to do a necklace or something that could help but I will need to check, how does that sound?

“How about something for our hair? We need it to look normal.” Lily said.

“Hmmm alright I’ll look into it and see what I can do. Just don’t tell Sarah about it until I get it understand?” Both Amelia and Lily answered yes before Lyra slipped back out locking the door leaving them in there to talk.

Lyra made her way to Sarah and Jessica knocking on the door before entering.

“Guess what your two daughters just asked me.” Lyra said watching both Jessica and Sarah look at her confused.

“They want me to get them something to protect themselves just in case someone is trying to hurt them to hurt you.” Lyra watched the shocked faces before nodding to them.

“So even they think something is going on… If they do then we got a problem. Lyra what did you tell them about protecting themselves?” Sarah asked.

“I told them I would look for something, that they could hide it in their hair.”

“Well I’m all for the idea but I have no idea what we could give them that wouldn’t throw up red flags to anyone.” Jessica said trying to think what they could use.

“Well think of something. I’ll ask RnD later and see if they got any ideas for what we could get the girls.” Sarah stated.

“Well for now what are we going to do? We can’t keep them stuck in here forever they do need to get fresh air. But we also need to take them some place where we know they should be safe.” Lyra was trying to think of what they could do that would be safe for the girls and at the same time does not attract attention.

“Amelia what do you think they are talking about?” Lily had ideas but she wasn’t really sure.

“I’m guessing us and how to protect us when we do go out. Cause between you and me I need some air this is so stuffy.” Amelia let out a loud sigh, she had been inside a week not even allowed to go in the huge back yard. Her and Lily had spent most their time in their room or the living room watching TV or playing games.

“Yeah I’m getting sick of staying inside we need to go outside and have some fun I don’t care what kind of fun I’m up for anything.” Lily said all dramatically.

“You and me both we need to do something or else we might die of boredom.” Amelia said before laughing causing Lily to laugh with her.

“So, what do you think we should do for now?” Lily asked.

“Well we have done just about everything in this room. Even playing video games is getting boring now, maybe we can talk to Sarah or Jessica about something new even if it’s a movie day or watching TV shows.”

“What time is it anyway?” Lily asked out loud.

Amelia crawls over to her switch and loads it up to check the time seeing that it’s almost 5 she’s shocked by how much faster time goes in this room it seems.

“It’s almost 5 that means we get dinner soon hopefully.” Amelia said as she began to wonder where Jessica and Sarah where.

“Ok so that’s the plan were going to with?” Lyra asked making sure they were on the same page.

“Yeah it seems like the best idea.” Jessica answers.

“So, do we tell Amelia and Lily?” Sarah looked up at the clock and hoped Mandy would bring them dinner for her.

Jessica thanks about it before coming up with her choice. “No, I don’t think we should tell either of them for now, we need to keep him in the dark as long as we can.”

Sarah couldn’t hide her worried face at the thought of what they were going to do. “There has to be another way. Can’t we think up something else?”

“Maybe but how long do you want to keep at this?” Lyra said hoping they could think of something else.

“How about we just take them to work each day and buff up security and only give one person access to come up to the top floor?” Sarah hoped this idea would work she was starting to worry keeping the girls locked inside all the time.

“Sarah the building is bomb proof and earthquake proof nothing can get in there unless we say so. That’s our best bet. No way is Amelia having to come here then the daycare and then that lady all normal.” Jessica was starting to get an idea on who it might be, but she didn’t want to give Sarah any ideas.

“I’m going to go back to the girls you two keep at it.” Sarah said before getting up and leaving the room to head back to the nursery to make sure the girls got dinner.

As the door closed behind Sarah Jessica spoke up. “I think I know who it is… I think it’s her half brother…”

“Wait you mean the one that her dad disowned and wiped from their family tree?” Lyra asked.

“Yep I’m not even sure if Sarah knows about him… I found out about him while going through old records in the basement of the building. It listed him at the time of getting 50% and Sarah getting 50%. However, it seems that was only if he lived in Alliance territory and followed Alliance laws. He refused so he was cut off and started his own to compete with Sarah, to try and destroy her business. He’s also one of the people that makes regression items harder to notice. The pacifier was something we only sell in 2 non alliance countries both were he has buildings at. “

“So, I’m guessing he found out somehow that Amelia was Sarah’s daughter before all of this, and his goal might have been to get her here permanently?” Lyra knew if this was true then this guy went through a lot of trouble to get all of this done.

“That’s my guess, I read the crash report of the accident Amelia was in. The guy was drunk but he also had time to stop and never did. And days later before he went to trail, he was killed in jail, so a lot of red flags. I just have no idea how to tell Sarah this.” Jessica let out a long sigh already tired.

“We need to tell her tomorrow just in case if it is him then we have a problem.”

“Not really Lyra… I know how to deal with him it will just be a bit tricky.” Jessica could be so evil when she wanted to be and now that she was pissed, she was going to be as evil as she could.

“I’m going to ruin and destroy his business I’ll make him bag us to stop.” Jessica said angry seething from her.

“What are you going to do?” Lyra wanted to know but at the same time she was scared. Sarah was scary… Jessica looked like a Demon possessed.

“Thanks to me leaking all the info to the news about the littlenapping. Sarah is now worth almost 4 trillion dollars… I’m going to buy every resource he needs to make new buildings and to make little gear.”

“Jessica just make sure it really is him first before you do anything that extreme…” Lyra was now trying to be the rational one.

“I will I’ll just call him and ask; I know how cocky he is he won’t lie to me. He knows I’m Sarah’s wife and will want to rub it in my face.”

“Ok if you say so.” Lyra got up before heading out letting Jessica make that call.

Jessica pulled out a burn phone she had got almost a month back when she found out Amelia would be coming. She started to dial the number hoping she was right.

A secretary answered the phone asking who it is and who they need.

“Yes, this is Jessica Holloway. Put me through me through to Mr. Moor.”

Jessica knew this was a risk to make this call, but her gut and her mother’s intuition told her she was right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Jayme said:

Jessica has started to engage "MOMMA BEAR MODE" the half brother hopefully is not behind this or there will be hell to pay....

If you thought Sarah was scary you haven't seen Jessica truly angry Jessica is much much much more horrifying.