LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amelia's trip to the Diaper Dimension. (Chapter. 19(4/27/20)

Sorry for the delay had a few things on my mind so it was a bit slow to get to.

Chapter 9

"Girl's were almost home, I hope both of you will be on your best behavior understand?" Sarah says as she looks in the rear-view Mirror.

"Ok mom I'll be good but I don't know if Lily will." Amelia says knowing this will piss off Lily.

"Really brat? I'm older then you."

"Enough! Lily your getting punished when we get home. You too Amelia." Sarah say mildly pissed at both of them now.

"But Sarah!!" Amelia whines.

"Your not innocent missy so don't try to act like it." Sarah says while looking at the road almost home and ready to end this horror of a car ride with two littles who hate each other.

Jessica knew she had to head home soon, she had bought more then she thought she would but was hoping it would be enough for now. She had hoped she wouldn't have to use any of the punishment items she had bought also but knew it was bound to happen.

"Sarah I'm home." Jessica notices Lily in the playpen and Amelia on the couch wondering what the hell is going on.

"Sarah? What happened?" Jessica asks hoping it wasn't too bad.

"Well it seems our two little ones have a lot to work out before they can become friends." Sarah says with a venom in her voice.

"But Sarah!!!" Amelia cries from the couch.

"Quiet or do you want me to add more time to your time out?" Sarah almost hissed.

"Um dear you might want to calm down a little bit." Jessica stared a little worried.

"Sorry love it's just a bit stressful the whole way home all they did was snap at each other." Sarah sighs wishing them to just get along.

"Remember dear Amelia might still be pissed about Lily regressing her. I know I would be pissed after all of that." Jessica can only imagine what happened to Amelia.

"Amelia sweetie crawl over to this end and talk to us for a minute ok?" Jessica asks Amelia smiling hoping she won't be as upset.

Amelia crawls to the other end of the couch hoping she is not in trouble again. To be honest if you would have asked her how time out might work, forced to sit in 1 spot look at Lily and not move for over 30 minutes. She would have laughed at you before.

"Yes aunt Jessica?" Amelia asks trying to put on puppy dog eyes.

"Sweetie I know you don't like Lily cause of what she did, but please listen. She's your little sister now that won't change how we were before. We will still love you sweetie your our angel remember that." Jessica hopes this will cheer Amelia up a bit.

"Now Jessica is going to put you two in the playpen and Mandy will watch you while me and Jessica talk about a few things ok?"

Both girls say yes Ma'am in unison.

Mandy comes from the dinning room having been listening in on the conversation.

"I'll handle them you two go talk ok?" Mandy says having a feeling she knows what about.

Mandy picks up Amelia and places her in with Lily while Sarah and Jessica walk back to their room to have a talk.

Sarah looks behind her and makes sure it's only her and Jessica before she closes the door.

"Sarah you do know you are going to have to tell her the truth. We can't keep it from her like this." Jessica almost yells at Sarah.

"I know Jess I know but I don't know when or what is the right time to tell her." Sarah almost sobbing.

"Sarah I know you don't want to be she has a right to know." Jessica says hoping Sarah will at least give her a date.

"Jess she hasn't even been here a month yet give me more time please?" Sarah bags Jessica hoping for her to show some compassion.

"Fine I'll give you one month from today, understand? One month if you don't tell her by then I will." Jessica says knowing it's long past due that Amelia knew this.

"Fine one month and I will tell her. If not I will let you tell her."

"I wonder what Sarah and Jessica are talking about?" Amelia asks confused hoping it wasn't anything she did.

"Amelia It will be ok your not in trouble." Mandy says from behind her, looking down on both Amelia and Lily.

"Um Mandy is it? They aren't talking about turning me into a mindless baby or selling me are they?" Lily asks worried knowing her life could be over even more then what it is now. 

"Lily your fine they will not get rid of you ok? After what I heard from them I think getting rid of you would not be much of a punishment same with regressing you. It would feel like you got off to easy at that point.

Lily blushes bright red hoping that this new person would not have known what she did. She knows she was in the wrong and she not have lied and should have listened better then what she did. She's just happy that this didn't turn out worse.

"Amelia I'm sorry for what I did to you at the daycare... I really didn't mean anything bad by it I just...... I just always wanted to watch girls but always got stuck with boys... So I got carried away and almost made you a baby for a week I'm really sorry."

"A week?!?! I would have been stuck like that for a week?" Amelia almost screams.

"Could be worse Amelia the Black bottles in the fridge are for littles that needed to be fully regressed and it keeps them like that." Amelia looks at Lily in shock at what she just heard.

"Sorry but it's true Amelia. The black ones will regress you and keep you like that for a long time, the red ones at least wear off after a while." Lily says with a tear coming down her face.

Amelia crawls over to Lily and hugs her and softly cries.

"I'll forgive you this time, but if you ever try something like that again I'll beat you to death with my casts." Amelia says while hugging Lily tightly.

"Mandy me and Jessica are done. Could you get dinner ready for all of us?" Sarah asks as she walks back into the living room.

"Now then I see you two are getting along." Sarah says looking down at Amelia and Lily.

"Sarah why are their black bottles in the fridge in daycare?" Amelia asks hoping Sarah knows what she's talking about.

"Black bottles? there shouldn't be we have no one in the building who has a little like that." Sarah looks shocked at what Amelia just asked.

"Miss Sarah it's true there are always a few in the fridge even when I tossed them out more were put in their place." Lily hopes that telling Sarah the truth might save her butt in the long run.

"WHAT?!?!?! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!?!" Sarah screamed scaring both Amelia and Lily.

"Um about 3 months now Sarah, but I swear I have nothing to do with it!" Lily got the last part out as fast as she could.

Sarah calms down a bit seeing how her anger had scared both Lily and Amelia so bad they wet and messed themselves.

"I'm sorry for yelling girl's, and no Lily you are not in trouble. When I find out who added the bottles though they will be in a world of trouble if they are lucky." Sarah says seeing red again.

Sarah can see that both the girls need a change and badly after her outburst she she decides to take Lily to talk to her a bit.

"Jessica you take Amelia and I'll take Lily. We meet in the dinning room once were done." Sarah says nodding to Jessica.

Sarah takes Lily out of the playpen and puts her on a changing mat on the floor while Jessica takes Amelia up to her bedroom to be changed.

"Lily I want to know who has been coming in to the daycare while I change you ok?" Sarah sees lily nod her head yes after she asks, so she starts changing her right away.

"Besides you and the other 4 parents of littles it's then the cleaning staff and that's really it I haven't seen anyone else in there that I didn't know or you didn't know." Lily hopes that is what Sarah wanted to know.

Sarah finishes changing Lily into a clean newborn diaper and carry's her into the dinning room and sets her in the highchair that Amelia is normally in.

"Sarah you will never believe who was a really messy girl." Jessica says carrying in Amelia who is blushing red by now.

Jessica holds on to Amelia while Sarah feels lily in her highchair and Mandy eats next too her.

At the end of the dinner after a really long day Amelia and Lily are told they will have to share a crib for the night until Sarah can get the other crib put together.

Sarah and Jessica take both the littles once dinner is done and takes them to the nursery to change into some onesies and night time diapers. Once changed both girls are laid down in the crib and told they have 30 minutes before it's bed time. 

Sarah and Jessica leave to go to the living room to talk with Mandy while Amelia and Lily decide to talk to each other.

"You know Lily I'm kinda happy to have a sister and I hope a good friend so I won't be as lonely anymore." Amelia says smiling from ear to ear.

"To tell you the truth Amelia I'm happy too, it was really sad and lonely living in my apartment. I made great money as a daycare worker for Sarah but cause of that I never wanted to meet people or hang out with anyone. It's been me and me alone for the last 10 years and I'm happy now that I have someone I can call a sister and a friend." Lily says smiling at Amelia.

"I really am sorry about earlier I know I was mean not just in the car but at daycare too I just really wanted a little girl of my own someone I could think as my own little or my friend but I over stepped and almost regressed you too far. For that I am sorry." Lily says hugging Amelia again tonight.

"To be honest it wasn't all that bad, the pacifier gag was but the rest wasn't I kinda liked it, it made me feel better then I have in a long while I just wish it could have been under better conditions then that." 

"Look Lily I won't say I'm not 100 percent mad, but I'll be nice and say I'm only maybe 50 percent I really did like what you did it let me relax and not worry about trying to act older then what I am." 

At that point Amelia Leans in and grabs the back of Lily's head shocking her.

"Huh? wha Mphmp."

Amelia had brought Lily in for a kiss before letting go.

"Did I forget to tell you I'm into girls?" Amelia says as she laughs a bit.

Lily grabs Amelia and kisses her right back. "No but It's a good thing I am too."

Sarah, Jessica and Mandy are in the living room listening in on the girls talk with Sarah's hidden camera's.

"Well it looks like they like each other a lot." Mandy says as she laughs.

"Well I don't think we have to be worried about them too much more. But we should also not let them know that we know." Sarah say's to Mandy and Jessica.

"Agreed." Both Jessica and Mandy say.

Amelia and Lily would be up for another two hours talking to each other falling in love before they even know it. Amelia knew that after so long she could finally be who she wanted to be. herself.

Sarah and Jessica were having the same but a more advanced idea.

"So lover dear before we do anything what are the plans for tomorrow?" Jessica asks.

"Well Doctors office for Lily and then maybe a trip to the park for the girls to have some fun, we will have to see though."

• Like 4

Sorry this took so long had a rough last week with everything.

Chapter 10!!!

Mandy walks to Sarah and Jessica's door and knocks on it.

"Who the hell is it at this hour?" Sarah moans rolling over.

"Sarah Lyra is here ready to start and move in when you are."

Sarah rolls back over and looks at her clock seeing its only 7 am.

"Can you help her out Mandy? Me and Jessica need a few more hours." Sarah yawns and she goes back to sleep.

"Well you heard her Lyra I guess you can take the room across from the nursery. Need any help moving stuff in?" Mandy asks trying to be polite.

"No dear it's ok I got it, I didn't have a lot of stuff at my old place anyways so it should only take me a little bit to move in. You go get breakfast started and I'll wake up the girls in a bit.

Mandy leaves to go make food forever and get ready for today while Lyra finishes moving everything in to her new room.

"Well I think I about got everything set up. Now if I remember right Amelia is Sarah and Jessica's true daughter and Lily is the little they adopted instead of sending her to jail. I think that about raps it up, now time to check on my new charges."

Lyra walks across the hall and slowly opens the door to find both Amelia and Lily hugging each other as they sleep.

"Awe they look so cute together. But it smells like someone or both have messy diapers. I think I'll let them wake up by themselves." Lyra walked over to the rocking chair and sat down to read the info Sarah gave her on both littles.

"Hmm seems like more Amelia has had a rough life and Sarah refuse's to tell her the truth hmm I'll have to talk to her about that. Next is Lilly hmm she was a bad little girl, she should have known better as an adult. I'll leave the breastfeeding to Mandy for now and deal with it later." Lyra I know this is going to be a fun and easy job to retire with with, she needs to remember to thank Sarah later today.

"Mmmm what time is it?" Amelia starts to slowing get up when she notices Lily hugging her and decides not to get up.

"Shh go back to bed Amelia it's to early." Lily tells Amelia before going back to sleep.

"Lily it stinks in here. I know I'm messy but mine normally don't stink that bad."

"Sorry Amelia I woke up some time last night and just gave up I knew I wasn't going to be let out to go so I just did it."

"Morning girls how did you both sleep?" Lyra says from the rocking chair.

Both girl look at the chair and see a beautiful women who has to be at least 13 feet sitting in the rocking chair holding a tablet.

"Um who are you miss?" Amelia asks scared.

"Relax dear your mommy Sarah hired me to help take care of you after the daycare idea went bust for now." Lyra notice's Lily blushing bright red knowing it's her fault for all of this now.

"Anyways my dears I think I got two messy girls who need their diapers changed badly."

Both littles blush knowing its true and that someone they have never met before is going to be changing them.

Lyra picks up Lily first knowing shes not use to messy diapers yet and takes her to the changing table.

"So Lily how are you liking your punishment so far?" Lyra wonders if Lily might be liking this judging by the fact of how little she is fighting it.

"To be honest Miss I don't like it but I know it could be worse, and having Amelia to talk to and be with is really nice." Lily blushes at admit that.

"Dear call me Lyra, I'm not that old. I can tell you are doing better then most littles who get turned from a big, that's good for you I would hate to have to send you to little school. I won't tell Amelia you have a crush on her either." Lyra smiles as she starts to change Lily.

Lyra finishes cleaning Lily off and grabs a bright pink newborn littles diaper that has flowers and rainbows on it. Making sure Lily has enough baby powder and oil on her she tapes the diaper up and sets her on the floor next to some toys more for an adult then a little.

"Ok Amelia it's your turn, anything you want to tell me about what happened last night?"

"Um what do you mean Miss?" Amelia now visibly nervous.

"Again dears it's Lyra not Miss, I'm only 28, I'm still young."

Lyra can tell Amelia don't wanna tell her what happened but she knows cause Mandy filled her in when she was talking to her before she tried to wake Sarah up.

"Sorry Lyra."

Lyra carry's Amelia over to the changing table and gets to work cleaning her up noticing she is slightly red still and add some cream, She makes a note to remember to check Amelia more often.

Lyra grabs a fluffy pink newborn littles diaper with rainbows and unicorns on it and makes quick work of getting Amelia powdered and oiled and changed into her new diaper for the morning.

Lyra gently picks up Amelia and lays her down on the floor next to Lily.

"I'll let you two have some fun for a bit. But no funny business this time, I know what you both did last night. Let's only do that at night understand?"

"Yes Lyra." Both girls say to her as she leaves the room.

"I told you that was a dumb idea!" Amelia says to Lily.

"Oh please you loved it. Lily snickers at Amelia.

"You know that was a first for me. I haven't felt like that sense my mom got pissed at me years ago. Is this what it feels like to be happy the next morning?" Amelia ask's Lily.

"Amelia I know this might be a first for you but you need to relax a bit more, you are stuck for at least 4 more months like you are now, and me? I'm like this forever." A tear drops down Lily's face.

"You may be but I'll be next to you as long as you want me to be Lily." Amelia grabs Lily and hugs her tightly not wanting to let go, not wanting this moment to ever end.

"Awe you both look so cute together I'll tell Sarah you two don't need two cribs anymore." Lyra loves to watch them blush it's so cute.

"Ok you two do you want to watch TV in here or in the living room?"

"Can we watch it in here Lyra?" Amelia admittedly just wants to spend some alone time with Lily and talk to her more about herself before the Doctor today.

Lyra leaves the room making sure she left the baby monitor on to hear what the are up to while shes out.

"So Lily before the daycare what did you do for work?"

"Well I most drifted trying to find good work with the schooling I had but everything seemed to be booked full. I got luck when I applied for the daycare job I had the skill and experience for it so I got lucky Sarah picked me. Without Sarah I would have been homeless, but I guess I won't get to keep any of my stuff now sadly." Lily sighs hoping Sarah has a heart.

"I'll talk to Sarah and she if she will let you keep some stuff like photos or stuff that means a lot to you."

"Thanks Amelia I really am sorry for what I did to you."

"It's cool Lily it's in the past now."

"I still feel like I owe you for what I did." Lily close to tears again.

Amelia hugs Lily tightly not wanting to let go.  

Lyra is sitting in the living room with Mandy listening in.

"Well Mandy what do you think?" Lyra has a few ideas but shes not sure yet.

"Well Amelia seems to like Lily a little too much and so does Lily. Any big punishments for Lily are off the table now." Mandy is worried now.

"Do you think the reason Amelia and Lily bonded so fast was cause both never had friends or is it something deeper?" Lyra wonders what they can do now

"Knowing Amelia's past I think it's mix of both, that and now that she has someone like her to be around her a lot she might feel a deep bond with Lily. Even after what Lily did she is willing to forgive her so easily to have someone to care about."

"Mandy you do know we will have to tell Sarah about this?"

"Yes I know but I don't want anything to happen to Amelia or Lily. I think if Amelia lost her only friend she has now it might break her. Shes still not over her parents dying, she still cry's about it at night and she never wakes up when I breastfeed her."

"Has Sarah told her the truth yet?" Lyra asks Mandy.

"About who her real parents are? No but Jessica gave her a month before she tells Amelia." Mandy answers Lyra back.

"Well that's good at least Amelia will have a bit of time to heal, telling her too soon might be bad."

"But Lyra Amelia needs to know the truth it could help her too."

"It could Mandy but it could also hurt her badly we don't know yet."

"Let's let Sarah deal with it for now Lyra."

"That sounds best. I just hope she does it."

Sarah and Jessica start to get up and put a bit of clothes on before walking out of their room and to the living room. Walking past the nursery they see both Lily and Amelia talking to each other and head to the living room thinking they should be left alone.

Sarah and Jessica walk in and sees both Lyra and Mandy talking.

"So what did I miss?" Sarah asks

"Well we have been listening in on Amelia and Lily. Lily wanted to know if she can keep the photos from her place." Mandy answers

"Sarah I'm guessing she has photos of her parents she wants to keep. We should at least let her have some stuff."

"Ok Lyra I guess it can't hurt to send someone to her place and get some of her stuff she might want." Sarah wants to at least be a little nice to Lily knowing how much Amelia likes her.

"Also Sarah we are a bit worried about Amelia. Shes forgiven Lily already on top of that we think she might be in love with Lily." Lyra decides she will play the bad guy for this.

Sarah sighs she knew this might happen with the lack of people at Amelia's age and the fact unregressed littles are really rare. "For now let's watch both of them and if anything bad starts to happen we will stop it. As long as Amelia is happy and Lily is accepting her new life I don't see a problem yet."

Mandy decides to speak up a bit to Sarah. "Your the boss and my best friend I just hope this works out as well as you want."

"So Sarah whats the plan for today? I know you want me to watch them and go with you." Lyra hopes Sarah will want to relax a bit for her first day on the job.

"Well Lyra were going to take Lily to the doctor for he health check up and maybe get her a few shots if she needs them. We might go to the park later and maybe do a few surprises later." Sarah doesn't want to ruin the fun just yet for Lyra and wants to surprise her too.

"She we get our little girls ready for their big day today and get them fed and dressed?" 

"Sure Mandy you want to get them?"

"It would be a pleasure, cute littles are my weakness." Mandy giggles at her little joke.

I hope today goes better then yesterday, but I am happy I finally have a friend here, I'll have to talk to Sarah and Jessica and hope they let Lily stay like she is. It's nice having a friend I really miss this.

"Say Lily I know I'm your big sister and all but can I ask a few questions?"

"Sure Amelia whats up?"

"I know some stuff about here but why are criminals turned into littles?"

"Cheaper for the government to deal with also it makes people like your mom really rich. It also gives most big's a happy feeling over having someone to care for like their own child. It was the best way to deal with hard criminals then having them spend a long time in jail."

"So all to save money and make money?" Amelia wonder just how many people were bad like what Lily had done with the amount of littles.

"Yes but remember some littles are willingly like this, the rest are recuses from bad country's, some are independent and a few like you are littles cause of being hurt and unable to care for themselves."

"I don't understand how a little would want this but to each their own."

"After a while you will get more use to this. Has she taken you to the part an then changed your diaper there?"

"Not yet Lily I haven't really been much of anywhere lately I'm to scared and Sarah doesn't wanna push me to fast I don't think."

Wow how much of a sheltered girl is Amelia? I know a little bit about her but wow this is a first.

"Um Lily could I know a bit more about you?"

"Sure."

Amelia goes on to explain the short version of her life to Lily and to say Lily was shocked and crying was a bit of a understatement. 

Lily was sobbing so hard and loud it scared everyone in the living room and both Sarah and Jessica ran into the nursery to see what was wrong.

"WHATS WRONG?" Sarah screamed over Lily crying her heart hurting a little for Lily.

"I um I told her about my past and my life." Amelia answers truthfully.

Jessica picked up Lily and started rocking her holding her close.

"Sweetie I know she probably asked but please try not to tell people they will be shocked and some may not understand. If you want it's up to you but... Next time you have therapy Lily can go with you. How does that sound?" Sarah hoped Amelia would say no she was bagging at this point in her mind.

"If she wants to I guess she can."

Sarah's heart jumped to her stomach getting a sinking feeling, knowing this might end badly but she told Amelia she could pick.

Jessica was finally getting Lily calm down to the point she wasn't sobbing anymore. While holding her she noticed a smell in the air.

"Did Amelia mess herself?" Jessica asked Sarah.

Sarah picks up Amelia and gives her a quick smell making her blush 50 shades of red.

"Nope seems it's Lily. I'll change her you take Amelia to get some food."

Sarah carry's Amelia out to the dinning room and sets her up in her high chair.

Jessica makes quick work changing Lily out of her messy diaper and changes her into a cute pink newborn's diaper with flowers and stars on it.

"Lily I know this life may not be the best but remember the options you had. Just try to make the best of it and let us care for you, and don't ask too much about Amelia's old life, it's not something even big's can't help but cry at."

"I know I shouldn't have asked but I wanted to know more about her... I kinda think I'm in love with her mom.. Even after all I did to her she still cares about me and is willing to forgive me for what I did. I was a monster to her and she forgives me, what kind of person am I to have done that!" Lily can't help but cry a little more.

"Lily do you know why Amelia did a huge turn going from hating you to loving you?" Jessica knew Lily didn't fully understand.

Jessica continued. "She never really had any friends going up and she thinks if she forgives you that you would be her friend."

"Of course I'll be her friend shes going to be my sister and it's not like I can just be mad at her it's not her fault I'm a little now. It's my own fault for wanting what I shouldn't have."

"Sweetie Amelia doesn't fully understand that, it may take a while before she fully does but tell then shes going to feel the same way you do for her. She loves you more then she really should Lily. Don't abuse that love thinking it's fake and treat her and yourself with the respect you both deserve."

Jessica's heart goes out to Lily knowing it took a lot for her to say that about herself.

"Sweetie we all make mistakes yours may have seemed small but remember what you did. From that you can grow into a new person, one who is caring and can treat not just treat Amelia better but treat yourself better."

"But even with what I did, I feel like I shouldn't be rewarded like this, being friends with her and these feelings. She doesn't even know much about me." Lily admitted she forgot to tell Amelia about herself.

Jessica sighed knowing this wont be easy to say but she needs to get Lily feeling better and get her some food.

"Lily Sarah is going to show Amelia the file we have on you when your ready to let her see it."

"File? What file?"   Lily was confused now about what Jessica had said. File? they have a file on me? What could it have, I've never told Sarah or Jessica anything really about some of my life.

Jessica sighs again knowing this is the moment of truth.

"Lily we know about your parents and family, we also know about how your really grew up, not the lies you told everyone... We also know what really happened to your parents."

• Like 2

I should have chapter 12 done in 2 days. I got my mojo fully back!

Chapter 11

"W..W..W. What do you mean you know what happened to my parents? They went missing and were declared dead after 5 years....." Lily tearing up.

"Sweetie I'll make a deal with you, once we get to the doctors office today I will tell you more, does that sound good?" Jessica hoped that Lily would agree so she could get a sedative ready just in case. She didn't want Lily getting hurt or hurting herself but she knew the girl needed to know.

Jessica finished up with Lily then took her into the dinning room and set her in her own high chair. Jessica motioned for Sarah to follow her out of the room so they could talk.

"Sarah I told Lily some of what we knew about her." Sarah visibly worried.

"You sure that was a good idea?"

"I think if Amelia's near by it might go better if not I told her I would tell her at the doctors office today. worse case we give her a sedative."

"If you say so Jessica it's up to you since giving the options to Lily was your idea."

"I know I just hope I'm doing the right thing. We got about 2 hours before Lily's doctors appointment and I don't want anything to go wrong Sarah I'm scared but I don't want to keep the truth from her."

"I know Jessica I promised you I would tell Amelia with in the next month but I have no idea how to tell her."

"I believe you will Sarah you always were the best in school and the most intelligent."

"Thanks love." Sarah grabs Jessica and pulls her in to a long deep romantic kiss.

"Ahem." Both Sarah and Jessica turn and see Lyra standing there looking at them.

"While you two were having fun I over heard you both and I called the doctors office and told them to give us a room away from everyone, that way you can talk to Lily."

Both Sarah and Jessica blush knowing that Lyra saw and heard everything.

"Oh also Sarah dear. You should tell Amelia today, in case it goes bad you can do the same to her as Lily." Lyra says before walking out of the room and back to take care of her two littles.

"Ok how about we try to tell them both?" Jessica think's it could be the perfect idea, at worse case we can make the girls sedated and then tell them it was all a dream and hope the girls buy it.

Sarah is thinking the same idea. I do agree with Jessica but if Amelia acts out badly I could lose her forever, I will have to be careful with this. I know I told Amelia a month but if I wait that long I may back out and Jessica will tell Amelia... I can't let her do that I must do it myself.

"Ok Jessica you got a deal. If this does go well I get to be top for the next month."

Jessica laughs at what Sarah is trying to do to hide her pain and worry. " Deal my love. Oh and I'll make it even better, you get one free night of do whatever sound good?"

"Perfect now kiss me."

Jessica and Sarah kiss again for a minute before letting go and going back to the dinning room.

"Sarah what am I going to do while Lily is at the doctors." 

"Amelia you are going to be coming with us to the doctor office with Lily." Sarah answer.

"Are we still going to the park after Sarah?"

"Yes Amelia we are still going."

"YAY!!!" Both girls scream in unison.

"Now you both need to listen and behave or else no park understand?" Jessica says  trying to not sound worried about later.

"Yes Jessica we promise." Amelia and Lily say in unison much calmer now.

" Ok everyone finish eating before you get the girls ready." Mandy says while look at Sarah, Jessica and Lyra.

Jessica, Sarah and Lyra finished eating while the littles were laughing at them for taking so long.

"Sarah you get the girls ready I'll pack the diaper bags and Lyra go make sure the truck is ready we should be out here in a few minutes if not send help." Jessica laughed at her own joke as both Lyra and Sarah groaned.

"Ok my little trouble makers are you ready to go get dress?" Sarah picks up both Lily and Amelia and carry them into the nursery to get them cleaned and ready for today.

"Ok I'll change Lily first then I'll change Amelia after does that sound good girls?"

"Um Sarah?"

"Lily remember your going to need to call me mom or mommy really soon."

"I know but I'm scared Sarah and I'm fairly sure Amelia feels the same way."

Sarah looks at Amelia. "Do you feel the same way sweetie?"

"Yes Sarah I know you adopted me but it's still strange to me I haven't been here that long and everyone but you Jessica, Mandy and Lyra see me as a dumb baby. I'm scared I might become one if I start calling you and Jessica mommy."

Sarah's shocked not knowing this is how Amelia had felt before. "You feel like this too Lily?" Lily nods her head yes trying not too look at Sarah.

"Girls I'll never regress you or do anything to hurt you I love you both your my daughters I'll always love you." 

Sarah hopes after the doctor today at least part of that will be true, she doesn't want to hurt them but she knows they need to know the truth.

"Is everyone ok? I thought I heard someone crying." Jessica says as she peeks her head in through the door.

"Were fine Jessica just having a heart to heart moment. Lily's done so you can take her and I'll be out with Amelia here shortly." Sarah tells Jessica

Jessica grabs Lily and takes her out of the room giving Amelia a little bit  of private time.

"Amelia is there anything else you wanna tell me?" Sarah says trying to hide how worried she really is about today from Amelia.

"Thanks Sarah but I think I will be ok I'm just worried about what my future holds, with you Jessica and everyone."

"Sweetie I'll always be here for you remember that I love you more then you could ever know. I just want you to be happy Amelia your part of my world now."

Amelia can't help but blush at what Sarah says to her.

"Thanks..... Mom." Amelia blushes.

Sarah can't help but shine with happiness at being called Mom willingly by Amelia.  

Sarah finishes changing Amelia into a clean pink diaper with flowers and unicorns on it.

"You want a dress Amelia or something else?" Sarah still shining at Amelia.

"A dress is fine everyone sees me as a baby already so dressing like one can't hurt anymore." 

Amelia knows that this is a big day for Lily. 

Lily might be scared but I need to be strong for her shes my sister and my friend I need to make sure shes not sad today. 

"Ok Amelia you ready to go?"

"Yes Sarah let's get this over with, I need to be their for Lily." Amelia brimming with pride that she has a sister.

Sarah slides the dress down over Amelia then picks her up and carry's her to the truck and straps her in the back next to Lily.

"Now you two behave we have a big day for both of you." Sarah says while Jessica hops in the seat next to her and Lyra gets in the back.

"Both of us? I thought only Lily was seeing the doctor?" Amelia looks confused wondering what the hell is going on. 

"Yeah sorry we forgot to tell you Amelia but we have some stuff for you too today." Jessica says hiding the worried look on her face while Sarah backs the truck up and gets ready to head down the drive way.

While Sarah drives Jessica talks to both Amelia and Lily about what is expected today.

"Both of you need be as good as you can today, The doctor office we are going too is the one Sarah owns so you will both be treated a lot better then the last time Amelia was there."

"Wait you mean Sarah really owns all of it?" Amelia says

"After what happened to you Amelia Sarah felt it would be better to keep it so that way littles like you will be treated better and wont have the same problems you did." Jessica answers Amelia seeing how happy Amelia is.

Lyra speaks up to tell both a Amelia and Lilly the big surprise. 

"If both of you do well we can go to the park after the doctors office ok?"

"YAY!!!!" Both girls cheer happy to get out and have some fun.

While Lyra is talking to Amelia and Lily. Sarah and Jessica are having a small chat when they pull up to the doctors office.

"Ok remember the rules girls." Lyra says reminding them to be good.

"I'll take Amelia. Jessica you take Lily. Lyra be ready just in case."

"Yes Ma'am." Lyra says as Sarah and Jessica get the girls out and talk them into the doctors office.

Sarah and Jessica walk inside both carrying one of the girls on their hip.

"Lyra you check us in and ask for everything while we will get ready." Sarah says winking to Lyra.

Lyra walks over to the desk and talks to the nurse sitting at the desk.

"Yes I have Amelia and Lily Holloway. I will also need the other stuff we talked about on the phone."

"Ahh yes Sarah and Jessica Holloway's littles. We have the stuff needed in case they need to be sedated we are ready. We just ask that you also be ready for the worst case." The nice nurse says as she grabs the charts and paperwork for Lyra to sign real quick.

Lyra finishes signing and hands them back to the nurse then goes to sit down with Sarah and Jessica.

"Ok Sarah paperwork is done nurse's are ready now we wait."

"Thanks for the help Lyra I owe you."

"Girl your paying me and I'm living in your huge place trust me I'm happy right now." Lyra let's out a laugh.

"Lily Holloway the doctor will see you now." The nurse calls.

"Let's go Lily." Jessica takes Lily back to the doctors room while Sarah sits in the waiting room with Amelia for a minute.

"Ok Amelia it's our turn." Sarah says looking down at Amelia feeling bad for what shes about to do.

"Huh?"  Amelia says confused.

Sarah takes Amelia to the back to a room all by itself away from everyone.

Lyra followed slowly behind Sarah holding both needles ready for both Lily and Amelia. Lyra knows she will most likely need them and that this day will change the life's of both Amelia and Lily forever. 

Lyra only has one worry now. She hopes that this is the right choice. She hopes both littles will remain who they are after today.

• Like 4

I wonder what the big news is? After all if it scares them so much how will Amelia handle the news... I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Elfenlied, I love your stories and enjoy reading them. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. I eagerly await the next chapter.

Chapter 12

"Ok Lily no need to be scared you are just getting a few shots sweetie." Jessica says while rubbing Lily's back trying to calm her down.

"I know I'm just a little scared of doctors, I never did like them growing up." Lily says while a little on edge.

"Sweetie I won't let anything bad happen to you. I will never let anything bad happen to you, I love you too much." Jessica says as she kisses Lily on the top of her head.

"What shots am I getting anyways Jessica?" Lily had a confused look on her face wondering what did she really need.

"Well a few all littles need a few trackers so no one can steal you from me After word we will have a small talk."

"That doesn't sound too bad I guess, will it hurt Jessica?"

"No Lily it shouldn't hurt and please call me mom or mommy now." Jessica looks down at Lily with a smile on her face seeing Lily blush.

"But but... Calling you mom or mommy is embarrassing." Lily blushing.

"Sweetie you are a little now it will be expected from you."

"I know but it's still new to me."

"Um Sarah why are we in this room?"

"Well Amelia I wanted a room that was far enough away from everyone and this room has some sound proofing." Sarah has a look of dread on her face. She hopes Lyra is ready just in case she needs her.

"Why do we need a room like this?" Amelia looks up at Sarah confused as Sarah slowly places her in a chair across from her.

"Amelia we need to talk about your parents." Sarah has a look of stone on her face trying to hide her despair. 

"Hello Lily I'm Doctor  Green. I'll be doing your check up today and giving you, your shots and tracking chip. Miss Sarah has already told me all about you and Amelia so I will talk to you with respect, is that ok Lily?"

"Yes thank you Doctor Green. I guess I'm a little scared but Jessica is here to make me feel better so I think I'm ready." Lily says trying to act proud.

"See Lily I told you the doctor would be nice." Jessica says as she places Lily on the exam table.

"Ok let's check your height and weight." Doctor Green picks her up and places her on a scale really quick before checking her height then placing her back on the table.

"Well your 3 feet even and just under 50 pounds, so perfect overall. You also look healthy and have no reported problems from your Mom Jessica I see."

Jessica nods in approval happy that everything is going good so far.

"Well after checking your chart of your old life it seems you were really health before so I don't think there will be any problems getting your shots today." Doctor Green says smiling.

"Thank you I tried to eat as healthy as I could with what money I had." Lily says proudly.

Doctor Green reaches over to the table where she set down the needles when she walked in making sure Lily didn't see her place them there.

"Ok Jessica if you would can you please hold Lily for me while I give her, her shots."

"Ok Lily you ready?" Jessica stands up and grabs Lily from the exam table and sit back down placing Lily on her lap.

"Ready? One two and three." Doctor Green says. 

Before Lily knew it all of her shots were done and she didn't even notice them at all shocking and making her scared a bit.

"Why didn't I feel them?" Lily looks at the doctor as she is capping the needles.

"Sweetie we used Needles from Earth, they are much smaller then ours and less painful. However this next part might be a little painful sweetie I'm sorry." 

Doctor Green walks out of the room to go grab the trackers for Lily.

Jessica hugs Lily before speaking to her. "Now sweetie the next 3 shots will hurt a bit. It's so people can steal you from me and Sarah."

"I know Jessica I don't want anyone to steal me away from you or Sarah. Even after what I did you let me keep my mind and I'm grateful"     

Jessica knows after the shots Lily might not be so grateful.

Doctor Green walks back in holding 3 more needles this time bigger then the old ones.

"Ok Jessica hold her tight for me and I'll place them were Sarah asked."

Jessica grabs Lily tightly as Doctor Green grabs Lily's arm putting the first tracker in her before putting another one in her right leg, she then puts the last tracker in a spot in Lily's back before checking each one to make sure they are not bleeding.

"You can let her go now. I'll step out of the room so you can move to the one next door and have it all to yourself."

Doctor Green leaves the room leaving just Lily and Jessica in it now.

"Let's go sweetie we need to have a long talk."

Lily looks worried about what is coming next hoping it won't be bad news.

Jessica takes Lily and walks next door walking past Lyra waiting outside in between the 2 rooms.

Jessica opens the door walking in placing Lily in a chair while she sits in one across from her.

"Don't worry me and Sarah are not getting rid of you we just have something to tell the both of you."

A look of relief passes over Lily's face. Lily was wondering what it was about then if not getting rid of her.

"Sweetie I want to talk to you about your parents." Jessica says watching Lily freeze up hard.

"M.. M.. M.. My parents? What do you know about them..." All Lily knew was they went missing then were declared dead.

"It's about what happened to them and where they went."

"H.. H.. H.. How do you know where they went?" Lily stuttering now.

"Sweetie the reason we know is cause Sarah called in a favor when she hired you. We know were they went and what happened." Jessica can see that Lily is shaking now but she knows Lily wants to know.

"I want you to tell me everything no matter what Jessica."

"Sweetie your parents are dead that is a fact however how they did is not widely known."

Jessica continues as Lily looks at her shocked.

"Did you ever notice how often your parents were gone and how they could be gone for a week or more when you were growing up?" Jessica sees Lily nod at her.

"Sweetie your parents were going to Earth.." 

Lily is shocked beyond words. How could they go to earth? WHY WHERE THEY GOING TO EARTH?

Lily's mind was working none stop trying to come up with answers for why her parents were going to Earth.

11 years ago.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to leave Amanda with your mom?

" Relax Shawn Amanda is 10 she will be fine."

"Karen we are stopping when she turns 12 understand?" Shawn was getting sick of this after doing it for 15 years he wanted a break and to retire with the money they had earned.

"I keep telling you that's the plan, we take 5 more and we should be set for life." 

Shawn knows that this is getting deadly the last job they almost got caught. This target they have been following for days and are running out of time to get her.

"Karen do you know the targets route for today?"

"Yeah she should be walking past this alley in 10 minutes." Karen looks at her watch. 

"Good I wanna grab this little and get back, I hate being this small" Shawn is tired from waiting all day.

"I know how you feel I'm just happy this is a easy job."

"What's the targets info again?" Shawn asks

"Name is Gracie Black. Age 19. Living with her parents. She gets off work at 9 PM and walks past this alley on her way home from work."

"Let's make sure we get the right girl kidnapping littles is a pain in the ass when we get the wrong girl" Shawn remembers what happened the first time

"Yeah I would like not to have to kill another little again, our only mistake and we had to kill such a cute little."Karen says a little sad.

"Relax honey it's been years." Shawn says.

"I see the target up the street shes coming get ready."

Shawn gets ready to grab her as she walks past.

Karen steps out of the alley to try and distract Gracie.

"Excuse me Miss do you where the nearest bus station is?" Karen says.

Gracie had heard about two people kidnapping men and women using this exact trick. She was ready unlike other people she had her dads gun in her purse.

Gracie slowly slipped her hand in her purse making sure to have a hold of the gun just in case.

Shawn jumps out from the shadows and is about to grab her when a shot rings in the dark...

Gracie's shot hits him right in the chest killing him before he hits the ground.

"YOU BITCH." Karen screams.

Karen runs at Gracie but before she can grab her another shot rings out stopping Karen dead in her tracks.

"You You shot me?" Karen drops to the ground dead as Gracie collapses to the ground and starts crying.

"Lily the truth is your parents were going Earth and kidnapping people from their and bring them back here to sell to other country's." Jessica can see Lily thinking.

"T.. T.. T.. That can't be true...." Lily almost in tears.

"Sweetie they tried to kidnap a girl named Gracie Black. When your dad went to grab her she shot him, your mother tried to get her too but Gracie shot her before passing out on the ground herself from shock." 

"Amanda.. Your parents kidnapped over 50 people to sell them.. It took us years to find them all but lucky we did and had them fixed and sent back." Jessica wants to let it sink in a bit before she says any more.

"Jessica... My parents were monsters.... They took people from there family's and forced them to be littles..... My parents that I looked for, for years..... Died while trying to kidnap littles... My parents deserved to die." Lily now sobbing as she says that losing what faith she had in her parents and her old last name.

"Sweetie your grandma knew what they did.... Shes the reason we found all the littles your grandma kept track of where your parents sold each one of them."

"WHY WHY DOES MY FAMILY HAVE TO BE FULL OF FUCKING MONSTERS!" Lily screams.

Jessica rushes over and grabs Lily holding her tight.

"Sweetie your new Family loves you a lot even after what you did we do forgive you. Amelia forgives you the most of any of us right now and even she has her secrets you don't know."

"Lily right now Amelia is learning stuff about her family and herself too, not just you." Jessica stated to help Lily relax a little.

"Jessica what else do you know about my past? My grandma refused to tell me anything, all I know now is what you told me, please tell me everything you know." Lily bagging Jessica.

"In due time Lily but for now I want you to try and breath normally for a little while, your breathing has been all over the place, I need you to get it under control sweetie." Jessica looks down at Lily seeing her start to breath a little more normal and act more calm.

"Lily part of the reason we hired you in the first place was we had a lot of hope for you, we had hoped you would do great things. We knew though in the back of our minds you might not be ready, that's why we put you in charge of the daycare. But then you ruined our trust." Jessica takes a breath before continuing.

"When we found out what happened all we saw was red we were praying Amelia was ok after what you did, once we found out she was I knew we had a few options of how to deal with it. We could deal with it as just us or get the police involved that's why we gave you the last option. We gave you a chance to keep your self and not lose everything in your life."

"It feels like I lost everything though, I'm stuck as a little and so small I can't do anything myself. I'm happy you let me pick but I still feel like my life is crashing down now... First this now I find out about my parents." Lily starts crying a again knowing her life may seem bad but it could always be worse.

Jessica hugs Lily tighter letting her cry, wondering how Sarah is doing.

"What about my parents Sarah?" Amelia asks now more confused then ever.

"Did you ever wonder why yo didn't look like your mom or dad?" Sarah asks knowing it's to late to go back now.

"I did ask my dad about it once but he said I took after his dad." Amelia now getting even more confused.

"Amelia you Mom Ella and your dad Liam...  They are not your real parents......" Sarah says seeing Amelia realize what she was just told.

"What do you mean?" Amelia's face looks more confused then ever before.

"Sweetie Ella and Liam's real daughter died at birth.........." Sarah says with sadness in her voice..

Amelia is shocked and angry before she knows it starts crying wondering if what Sarah told her is true.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE MY PARENTS THEN IF MY MOM AND DAD ARE NOT MY PARENTS?"

"The truth is Amelia........"

Sarah hopes she doesn't regret this. 

"Amelia the truth is... I'm your real mom. I gave birth to you." Sarah says trying not to show any emotion that might upset Amelia or make matters worse.

Amelia's mouth is moving but no words are coming out shes in too much shock.

Lyra walks in the room hearing Amelia screaming knowing Sarah told her to be ready for Amelia just in case.

"Not yet Lyra hold on." Sarah really does not want to sedate Amelia but she knows its a last resort.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR MY MOM?" Amelia finally finding her voice and screaming at Sarah.

"Your real dad not Liam died before you were born Amelia he was a good friend of mine and we ended up drunk and had sex. I didn't know I was pregnant until after he had died and Liam and Ella had left for Earth."

"THAT DOESN'T ANSWER WHY I ENDED UP WITH THEM?!?!?" Amelia screams wanting to know the truth more then ever now.

Sarah sighs before continuing. "I gave birth to you a week after Liam and Ella lost their daughter. When you were born I knew  I had to do something cause I was about to take over my dads life work. I called Liam and offered to give you to him and Ella, they were happy and took you in while i went on to run what we own today."

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE KIND OF HELL I WAS PUT THROUGH CAUSE OF THEM?" Amelia now getting more pissed then sad.

"If I had known what Ella was doing I would have stepped in but she never told me the truth. I found out she was calling her mom after what you said to the therapist, I learned more of what had been said and I was shocked. That's why I wanted to tell you this."

Amelia stops being so pissed now bawling in the chair. "WHY WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK IN ON ME TO SAVE ME?"

"I did check in on you more then you could ever know but ever time I saw you, you looked happy so I left it at that, I stopped checking on you at 14 cause Liam and Ella asked. If I knew what she was doing to you I would have saved you in a heart beat."

Sarah goes to grab Amelia from the chair to hold her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Amelia screams while crying.

"YOU LEFT ME WITH YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WIFE INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF ME! I DON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO KNOW MY REAL DAD CAUSE HES DEAD. LIAM AND ELLA? DEAD. THE ONLY ONE NOT DEAD IS YOU AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME YOUR MY MOM? AND THAT YOU GAVE ME UP FOR YOUR JOB?!?!?!?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO REACT? OH THANKS FOR GIVING ME UP AND MAKING ME LIFE HELL?!?!?!"

Sarah collapses to the floor crying while Lyra gets ready to knock Amelia out.

"No Lyra don't please just put it back...." Sarah says through tears in her eyes.

"WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO SEDATE ME IF I GOT TO PISSED? YOUR NO FUCKING BETTER THEN OTHER AMAZONS ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANET! I'M A FUCKING LITTLE CAUSE YOU SENT ME WITH YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WIFE.  THEY FUCKING DIED AND I GET TURNED INTO THIS?"

"Amelia She did what she thought was best for you at the time she could have never known what would happen." Lyra says trying to get Amelia to calm down.

"AND HOW MUCH OF THIS DID YOU KNOW?"

"I knew enough Amelia, you look so much like Sarah it's not funny, I have no idea how you never saw it yourself."

Amelia lowers her voice slightly for Lyra. "I look like Sarah? There is no way I look like her."

Lyra grabs a photo she has of her Jessica and Sarah 20 years ago when they were still kids and shows it to Amelia.

"See Amelia you look exactly like her. you have been here and awake for almost 2 weeks now and you never once looked at her old photos and noticed how much you look like her. It may have been a secret but it was not a big one Amelia." Lyra can see Amelia looking at the photo.

How could I have been so fucking stupid not only did she hide this from me but... I missed all the hints around the house. 

"Amelia Sarah loves you more then you could know. She was crushed when Liam and Ella told her not to check in on you. They threatened to tell you who Sarah really was so she backed off. Trust me when I say this. If she knew what Ella was doing to you she would have sent me to get you back by force if needed."Lyra hopes this is getting through to Amelia.

Sarah still on the floor in front of Amelia speaks up. "Amelia I know you may never forgive me but I'm sorry I really am from the bottom of my heart. I never meant for you to get hurt like you did, I'm sorry I put myself first over you."

"Amelia when I heard you were in a wreck and barely alive I was worried I might have lost my only daughter and I rushed to your side, I was more worried about you at that moment then anything else on this planet. Amelia now that I have you back your my world and I don't want anything bad to happen to you again." Sarah let gets up and grabs Amelia and holds her as tight as she can not caring that Amelia's diaper is leaking on her.

"Amelia the plan before my brother died was to bring you here and for me to tell you then... But the wreck happened and everything fell apart." Sarah says with tears falling down her face.

"Amelia please give me another chance to be the person I should have been." 

Sarah looks into Amelia's eyes seeing the deep sadness they possess. 

Sarah knows she messed up when she was younger but she wants to make it up to Amelia.

Amelia's own mind is running itself crazy. Sarah's my mom and her brother and his wife were hiding it from me all these years? Why did I have to live a life of hell when I could have had it better.....

"Sarah I know you have been taking care of me and treating me really well but... can I please have some time to think alone?"

Sarah looks at Amelia and sees how much this has hurt her and decides it's best if she leaves the room.

"Ok Amelia I'll leave for a bit but Lyra must stay, you at least need changed."

Sarah hands the diaper bag to Lyra and walks out of the room and sits in a chair and cry's. 

Sarah knows she fucked up big time, but for now it's all up to Amelia. Sarah just hopes Lyra can help her.

• Like 3

Chapter 13

"Um mom?" Lily asks as Jessica is still holding her tightly.

"Yes baby?" Jessica smiles at how cute Lily is.

"I'm worried about Sara and Amelia." Lily is worried with how long they have been in their room and not coming out.

Jessica too can't help but get a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach at the thought of what is most likely happening in the other room.

Jessica looked at the clock in the room and noticed it had been over an hour sense they started telling the girls the truth.

"Mom what are you thinking about?" Lily wondered what could be going through Jessica's mind

"I think maybe worrying might not be a bad thing. Let's say we go check on them sweetie?"

Jessica gets up while still holding Lily and heads to the door. Upon opening it she sees Sarah already sitting in the hallway all alone without Amelia or Lyra.

"Wheres Amelia and Lyra, Sarah?" The words are barely  out of her mouth when she notices Sarah crying.

"Amelia didn't take it well Jessica. She hates me.. I did my best but I don't think it was a enough. Lyra is in the room with her to change her diaper and talk to her and try and get her to calm down a bit." Sarah says as she starts crying again.

This news was a shock to Jessica knowing how understanding Amelia could be some time didn't make sense this didn't sound like the Amelia she knew.

"Sarah take Lily for me I'm going to go in and talk to her and see if I can help." Jessica gently hands Lily over to Sarah. Jessica notices Sarah hugging Lily hard, Jessica  just Hope's ahead doesn't hurt the poor girl.

Jessica opens the door to the room and walks in before shutting it behind her making she they will have quite chat.

"hey Lyra is Amelia ok for me to talk to her?" Jessica asks hoping Amelia says yes.

"Good luck Jessica I'll wait outside I just changed her wet and messy diaper so she should be good." Lyra puts Amelia back in the chair and heads out the door to join Sarah.

"Amelia we need to talk for a bit." Jessica can see Amelia is really upset but she can't blame her.

"TALK TALK? DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS TOO? I TRUSTED BOTH OF YOU!!!!"

Jessica sighs knowing this won't be easy. "Yes sweetie I've been with Sarah for a really long time I even knew your real dad."

"WELL WHO THE HELL WAS HE?!?!" Amelia screams getting really upset again.

"His name was Zak. He was our best friend. We all got drunk one night and ending up having a sex for most the night Sarah thought she couldn't get pregnant like me. Turns out she was wrong and she found out after he died."

"SO MY DAD WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND??!?!" Amelia pissed thinking about it.

Jessica sighs again knowing this might make her cry. "There was one more with us that night. His wife of 2 years and girlfriend sense they were 10. Willow."

"HE WAS MARRIED?!?!?!?!" Amelia is shocked at this wondering what the hell happened that night.

"They took a taxi home that night and like what happen with you a drunk driver plowed into them and pushed the car into the river it killed Willow and the taxi driver, but some people passing by pulled him out. By the time they got Willow and the driver out it was too late...." Jessica say as she sheds tears.

"So....what happened to my dad?" Amelia almost crying herself.

"He was in a coma for three months before he woke up. soon as he could he left and went home to his house that Sarah was paying for, for the time being." Jessica now sobbing harder. "He didn't answer his phone one morning so me and Sarah ran to his house where we found the door locked. Sarah kicked it in and we found him.......... he overdosed on sleeping pills." Jessica bawling into her hands.

"He........ Why." Was all Amelia could say.

"His soul mate died she was everything to him, the note he left told us the reason. He was sorry he left us but he couldn't live without Willow she was his world he said." Jessica trying to tell Amelia the best she can knowing she is having problems getting out she wants to finish. " Me Sarah and Lyra cried for weeks. We all stayed at Sarah's house barely doing anything just crying. We lost both of our friends."

"He couldn't live without her....." Amelia realized that not having a dad and maybe even why she was given to Liam and Ella may not have been Sarah's fault.

"When Sarah found out she was having you she couldn't take it and became more depressed. When she found out Ella had lost her baby Sarah knew she had to give you to Ella, she was worried she couldn't care for you with how she was." Jessica now crying.

"Amelia she wanted you to be safe more then anything that's why she gave you to Ella."

Amelia now angry again at hearing that. "SAFE? SHE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED ON ME MORE MY LIFE WAS HELL I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF SO MANY TIMES!!!" Amelia realizes she should try and calm down a bit before she continues. 

Amelia breaths deeply to regain herself. "When I found out Liam and Ella had died the reason I really wanted to die was I wanted to forget everything I wanted to be happy and not remember anything about them......"

"Amelia this is killing Sarah right now I know your trust has been broken but know she thought she was doing what was best for you." Jessica breaths deeply as Amelia just stares at her.

'I... I.... I can't believe what Jessica is tell me.... I know she would never lie but... Why is it all my parents die? Sarah is the only one I have left.... Jessica may be my mom too but.. Sarah gave birth to me, how can I forgive her for everything....'

"Amelia you here?" Jessica ask's after Amelia has been just looking at her for a few minutes.

"Sorry Jessica I'm just trying to think about everything. Sarah, my real dad, my fake parents. It's all so much to take in..." Amelia just looks at the wall thinking.

"Amelia we wanted to be open with you and not share any secrets. We love you very much we never want anything bad to happen to you. Honestly baby I think Sarah would become depressed again and never come out of it if anything bad happened to you." Jessica wipes a the tears from her eyes.

"Amelia your her world she cares more for you then life itself. I'm her wife and she cares more about you. It makes me happy she does again, seeing her depressed for so long hurt me so much knowing I couldn't help her." Jessica says with a somber face as she looks at Amelia. 

"I know you may not want to but please forgive her and give her a second chance." 

Amelia's mind was racing trying to understand everything she has learned.

'What do I do what do I do. I don't know what to do all my life I never got to pick cause of Ella but now I have a chance to do what I want but I don't want to fuck it up! Should i forgive Sarah? Maybe I should talk to her a little bit more....'

"Jessica I don't know what to do anymore. I can't be on my own now. I'm still stuck in cast's, my teeth are still gone, hell I'm shocked I can even talk. The only reason I'm alive is cause of Sarah, and what she did for me. Without Sarah helping I would be dead." Amelia came to a hard realization. 

She owe's Sarah her life.

"Sweetie I know what your thinking right now and no you don't owe Sarah anything Amelia. Sarah did this cause not only are you her daughter, but cause of what she did she wants to make up for lost time and wanted you to live." 

Jessica looks at Sarah in the eyes. "Remember Amelia you are her world."

Meanwhile outside the room.

"Um mom what happened to Amelia and why are you out here?" Lily asks

"What did you just call me?" Sarah looks in shock wondering what in the hell Jessica talked about with Lily.

"I know it might be hard to get use too but Jessica helped make me a bit easier for me once I could think about everything. So do you mind if I call you mom now?"

"Sweetie I love it thank you for trying to cheer me up." Sarah wipes a tear from her eye and smalls at Lily.

Lyra looks over and Sarah and knows it's time to ask. "Sarah what do you have planned for Amelia now?"

"Honestly Lyra I have no idea right now it's all up to her. Whatever she picks I'll let her do I may be sad but I need to let my daughter pick her own life. She old enough now I can't stop what she picks." Sarah says looking dejected.

"Sarah I know shes you daughter but shes also a little who can't do much of anything now. You need to take some charge before you lose her." Lyra hopes she in getting though to Sarah.

"Mom I don't mean to be rude but after talking to Amelia the last two days I kind of understand her a bit I know it might be weird for me to say but. She thinks everything more then any other person I have seen."

"Do you think shes doing that now Lily?" Sarah wonders still softly crying while holding Lily.

"I think shes fighting her inner self trying to find out what to do. Her only hope is Jessica now." Lily trust that Jessica will help Amelia like she helped her.

"Amelia we are going around in a circle now. It's up to you now, you need to make a choice." Jessica knows the longer this takes the more she might second guess herself.

"Jessica can I please talk to Lily by myself?" Amelia wants someone that might understand her as a little and not a daughter or an adult.

"If that is want you want Amelia sure but if I do this I will only leave you two in here for an hour understand?"

"Yes Jessica but um... Before you go can I get changed again please?"

"Sweetie of course." 

Jessica picks up Amelia then grabs the diaper bag and takes her to the desk before laying down a changing pad and laying Amelia on it.

Jessica opens her diaper and notices it's messy but not too wet. She makes quick work of cleaned up Amelia and putting her in a new clean diaper making sure its extra thick.

"All done Amelia, but before I go I'm going to give you a bottle to drink is that ok?" Jessica reaches in the diaper bag and grabs one of the special bottles Mandy made for her today.

"Sure thanks." Amelia reaches out and grabs the bottle from Jessica before drinking it happily.

Jessica heads to the door and opens it before heading out and taking Lily from Sarah. "Amelia wants to talk to Lily for a hour Sarah."

"Oh um ok." Sarah now confused wondering what Amelia wants with Lily.

Jessica walks back in the room and puts Lily in the other chair to talk to Amelia.

"Ok you two I'll be back in one hour. I hope everything works out Amelia I really don't want to lose you, your my daughter too and I want you to stay." Jessica says wiping a single tear from her eye before leaving the room.

"Amelia what did you want to talk to me about?" Lily wonders what Amelia might be thinking.

"Do you know Sarah is my real mom? She gave birth to me."

"SHES YOUR REAL MOM?!?!?!" Lily is shocked.

"Wait wait wait back up I thought your parents died?" Lily is now so confused wondering what the hell is going on.

"Sarah me to them after I was born cause Ella lost her daughter and Sarah was dealing with losing her best friends and my dad."

"Wow. I thought my family was fucked up."

"Yeah I'm not sure what to do. I love Sarah and Jessica but I lost trust in Sarah for this."

"Amelia I know it's hard but at least she told you the truth and didn't hide it."

"I know but I'm just so confused my brain can't think right."

"Amelia how about this just let yourself be cared for, for a few days? No worry's or anything just some time to think?"

"I'm already cared for."

"Amelia your drinking a bottle of breast milk and it's relaxing you I can tell."

"A BOTTLE OF WHAT?!?!?!" Amelia feels like shes going to throw up.

"Really? It's special milk I use to breastfeed littles I know breast milk when I see it Amelia."

"I think I'm going to be sick." Amelia wants to throw up so bad but is worried how big of a mess it might make.

"Amelia breast milk relaxes littles that's why Mandy is giving you hers. Everyone wants you to be happy, you just need to want that yourself."

"Lily the only time I was happy Ella ruined it, I had a girlfriend and I was happy. I had someone who cared about me I."

"I'll be your girlfriend if you let me Amelia."

"Wha....."

• Like 4

Chapter 14

"Yes, I want you to be my girlfriend Amelia." Lily looks at Amelia smiling.

"Lily I can't I love you deeply, but I have only known you a few days and I feel like you my sister right now. Maybe one day I can be your girlfriend but.... For now, can we please wait?" Amelia can see the sadness in Lily's eyes, she hopes she wasn't too hard.

"Really Amelia is that how you feel?" Lily looks at Amelia trying not to cry.

"Amelia I'm finally able to be happy and I really have feelings for you."

"Lily one day maybe we can date and be girlfriends, but I want to take everything slow for now. I'm still getting used to this life and I don't want too much on my plate yet. Please understand."

Amelia can see that Lily is now starting to cry harder she wants to reach over to hug her but she's too far away and can't do anything to help.

"I'm sorry Lilly I really love you I do But I'm just not ready." Amelia says as she looks at the ground hoping not to break Lilly's heart.

Lily slowly gets up and climbs down her chair before crawling over to Amelia.

Amelia notices what Lily is doing and pulls her up the best she can.

"Please Amelia just hold me."

Amelia holds Lilly as tight as she can never wanting this moment to end.

"Amelia can we forget about the last few days for now and just be the best of friend then?"

"Lily I love you like my sister even after what happened. Maybe one day we can be more then friends but for now I want to take it slow." Amelia looks down at Lily slowly running her hand through Lily's hair trying to make her feel better.

Lily was broken hearted and depressed she just wishes she could crawl into the ground and disappear forever.

'Why did I have to fall in love with Amelia. I have been not been with anyone ever but why is my brain acting like this it doesn't make sense to me at all.'

"Lily what are you thinking of right now?" Amelia knew that look it was the look she had many times in the past. It was the look of Lily's brain and heart fighting each other.

"I think you can guess what I am thinking." Lily says looking at Amelia staring into her eyes.

"Your confused about loving me I know." Amelia hugs Lily tighter.

"I'm not sure what to follow my heart or my brain it hurts so much." Lily says softly crying.

"Lily you're a strong girl I know this hurts right now and I am sorry but I'm just not ready yet. I still need to get fully used to being here I haven't even been to the park yet or anywhere really, but Sarah's work the therapists here the hospital and home."

"It hurts so much I just want to cry and not stop I don't even know why I have these feelings for you I was so mean to you and now I'm in love with you it doesn't make sense to me."

Amelia pulls Lily closer to her body.

"I know it's hard, but I know you can do it Lily your stronger then me by a lot."

"I don't feel stronger Amelia I feel like a weak little who can't do anything by herself anymore." Lily says crying into Amelia.

Amelia wraps her arms around Lily slowly rubbing her back.

"Lily how do you think I feel right now? I just found out Sarah is my mom and has been hiding it for years I just found out you love me. My heart and brain are so confused on what to do. My heart says to show my love to you and Sarah, but my brain says I shouldn't fall in love with my sister and to give Sarah another chance."

"Amelia, Sarah needs another chance she's a mess outside of this room, she's worse than I am. I know it's a lot but right now the rest of your life and what happens next is up to you."

"I know Lily I'm just scared. First Sarah then you my brain just can't take it."

"How about you still with Sarah and we work on everything before you tell me no, how does that sound?" Lily hoped she might still have a chance but knew the odds were slim.

Amelia sat there thinking about what to do next not sure what she should do.

'I know what Sarah did was wrong but... I'm happy she told me I know I'm really pissed about it but she did try to at least help me understand who I am more. With Lily she's in love with me but I only see her as a sister. GOD! What the hell do I do.'

Amelia hopes she can have an answer one day for Lily but for now she will give Sarah an answer.

"How about Lily I'll tell Sarah yes, I will forgive her, and I give you an answer at a later date?"

Lily knew it wasn't a yes, but she couldn't be happier than she was now because that meant it also wasn't a no.

"How long tell Jessica comes back in Amelia?"

"Any time now when she does, I'll have her send Sarah in and talk to her a little."

Outside Sarah Jessica and Lyra are talking while the girls have a chat.

"Sarah it will be ok Lily knows what she's doing with wanting to talk to Amelia." Jessica said holding Sarah.

"I know Lily does but I'm still scared Amelia might say no. She's my daughter and I just gave her away like a car. What kind of mother am I Jessica?"

"Darling you did what you thought was best at the time we had no way of knowing what would happen with Liam and Ella. You did your best it happens, but we can dwell on the past Sarah." Jessica says holding Sarah tight as she sobs into Jessica's chest.

"Jessica is right Sarah you could have never known what Ella and Liam would do. Now all we can do is help Amelia the best we can and be there for her."

"Lily is helping Amelia the best a sister can do my only worry is how Lily feels about Amelia." Jessica says.

"You mean how she's head over heels for Amelia?" Lyra asks.

Sarah lifts her head up from Jessica's chest and talks to Jessica and Lyra. "Yeah I know she loves Amelia a lot. To be honest I think she loves her as much as she does because she feels so bad for what she did to Amelia in the daycare."

"I think the same Sarah. Me and Lyra both think that's the biggest reason and it worries us. What if Amelia wakes up one day and is upset all over again Lily would be crushed. Lily's old life was not good, she was barely making rent and never had friends I think Amelia is Lily's first friend ever," Jessica says while rubbing Sarah's back.

"What are we going to do Jessica?"

Jessica hadn't thought that far yet she knew they had to do something but what was the biggest problem. What can they do to help both Amelia and Lily without anyone getting hurt or worse?

"I have an idea if you two want to try it?"

Sarah and Jessica both looked at Lyra wondering what she had in mind/

"Why don't we treat them the same for a while. Dress them up the same do everything together like sisters would."

"That might work Lyra but how long do you think?" Sarah looks at Jessica hoping she might have something.

"Honestly that's maybe our best idea, treat them the same so they bond more and that way in case something does happen they can talk to each other instead of us building more trust and love." Jessica says hoping this is not a mistake.

"We will need to watch and make sure Lily's love for Amelia doesn't go to far and scare Amelia." Lyra pipes up.

"Lily is hopelessly in love with Amelia and I'm not sure why either." Sarah looks at Jessica hoping her talk with Lily might give them answers.

"She feels bad and guilty about what she did and some how fell for Amelia. I'm not quite sure myself and she wouldn't tell me."

"I'll be back I have an idea and I'm going to get some books and see if I'm right." Lyra gets up and leaves the office before heading out in her quest for a certain book.

"Wow she left quick I wonder what she is looking for?"

"No idea Jessica. But what do we do now?"

"Well Amelia and Lily should be almost done now I think it's been close to an hour let's head in."

Jessica heads in the room followed by Sarah right behind her and the sight they see could melt even the coldest of hearts.

Amelia is still sitting in the chair but now is holding Lily close to her body.

Before Jessica and Sarah can say anything, Lily speaks up.

"Mom Amelia has something she wants to tell you both."

"Sarah I'm not too happy about finding out and what happened but, after talking to Lily I will give you another chance just please be honest with me and not keep secrets." Amelia can barely get the words out before she is sobbing silently.

Before Lily and Jessica knows what's going on Sarah is quickly next to the chair hugging both Amelia and Lily.

"Thank you, Amelia, and thank you Lily I know you helped her a lot to help me." Sarah plants a gentle kiss on both Lily's and Amelia's head before picking them both up from the chair and sitting in it herself.

Jessica sits in the chair that Lily was in earlier facing Sarah.

"Girls we have an idea we want to try."

"Me and Sarah want to treat both of you as true sisters. That will mean the same rules and getting dressed the same and doing everything the other does." Jessica finishes letting Sarah basking in the glow of how she feels.

"Sarah, Jessica, Lily thank you for being there for me. I know I did get really upset and yelled at both of you and I'm sorry."

"Sweetie I'm sorry you're my daughter and I never told you I've been lying to you about it for the past few weeks if anything it's my fault,"

"Sarah it's our fault I knew too and I'm your wife. I should have told her too, but I didn't so it's both of our faults." Jessica knows she can't get Sarah take all the blame. She knew too and she's just at as much fault as Sarah.

"If both of you do anything like that again I won't forgive you as easily again." Amelia says with the cutest angry face.

Both Jessica and Sarah were thinking the same thing. 'THAT WAS NOT EASY!'

"Umm Mom Mommy? Can we still go to the park today or do something fun?"

Both Sarah and Jessica had forgotten about going to the park with all the mess that was going on. They had spent almost 4 hoursat the doctors office in the back talking.

"I guess if you two want we need to get you both lunches first I bet your broth hungry?" Sarah asks.

"Just a bit mom." Lily smiles at Jessica. She knows she will need to call Sarah mom too.

"Same here Sarah." Amelia speaks up

"Amelia you do know you can call me Mom or mommy, right?" Sarah smiling down at both Amelia and Lily.

"It's just weird for me right now Sarah." Amelia looked at Sarah with a glare that said don't push it.

"Ok ok I get it. Let's go get some food for you both. I think Jessica packed the bottles in the diaper bag."

Jessica walks over to the diaper bag and grabs two bottles from the cooler pouch inside of it.

"I'll feed Lily you get Amelia?"

"Sounds good dear."

Jessica walks over to Lily and picks her up trading Sarah her for a bottle.

"Ok sweetie let's get you some food." Jessica sits down in the chair holding Lily in her arms and gently puts the bottle to Lily's mouth. Lily looks up into Jessica's eyes before she starts to drink the bottle.

"You ready for yours Amelia?" Sarah smiles looking down at Amelia.

"Is this a normal one or is it breast milk?" Amelia eyes the bottle with a look of distrust.

"it's a normal one happy?" Sarah rolls her eyes at how careful Amelia is.

"Good." Amelia watches as Sarah slowly puts the bottle in her mouth as she starts to drink it. Amelia knows she will need a new diaper after this.

'This is not too bad as long as Sarah doesn't keep anymore secrets, I can live with this. I better not find out I'm related to a dog or something next.'

• Like 4